Verified:

Trife Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 21:13:34

http://www.cnn.com/...inia/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

another one bites the dust!

you can run but you can't hide.... gay marriage is coming to a state near you sooner rather than later!

Trife
this post brought to you by monday
and also by Jim Lahey and Randy Lahey

Ivan Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 21:18:27

Yay obama!

And honestly half the time i wonder if all of america is nuts

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 28th 2014, 21:18:30

Why thank obama? Marriage is a state issue.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Trife Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 21:26:17

Originally posted by Red X:

Retardicans blame Obama for the recession that was put into motion long before he ever took office... It's only fair that if we're blaming someone for something they had nothing to do with that we also congratulate them on things they had nothing to do with as well!

Tis only fair, no?

Riddler Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 21:28:53

because Obama is the supreme ruler of the New World Order

mdevol Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 21:33:20

I will say again, as I have all along, marraige is NOT a state issue and the ONLY way for it to be "equal" is if the state and federal govt get 100% out if it.

Why should person X get any state or federal benefit or different tax rate or tax exemptions that person Y does not get, simply because they are married?

I am not at all agaist gay marraige but I am 100% against the govt telling us who can or cannot get married.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 28th 2014, 21:38:36

It is a state issue. I think it either needs to be legal for everyone to get married, or the legal terms of marriange abolished. Where does it say that the federal govt can dictate who gets married to who? It is a state issue, just like abortion is, and a lot of other issues.

elvesrus

Jul 28th 2014, 21:52:58

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

braden Game profile

Jul 28th 2014, 23:33:32

my only question is how does he justify the gay marriage issue with his radical imam?

mrford Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 0:14:30

Gay
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2014, 0:38:17

US negociates the release of a deserter with terrorists...

THANKS OBAMA!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 1:23:53

If we let gays marry, whats next? They would want to be called humans then!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 2:27:45

So that's why red had to go to mexico to get married, they wont let gays get married in virginia! lololollolololololol jajajajajaja
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 2:35:08

also I have a gay aunt who has three kids from previous relationships with men in which they used her and treated her like a shiiter. hahahaha....she seems happier being gay now. lol. get it get it...huh? huh? but still I say hell no to gey marriage. they can be with whoever they want, but dont let them get married, it sends the wrong message to people, the message being that its not necessary to procreate. I wont argue the religion point of view of it all, just that it is totally still wierd seeing a couple from the same gender out in public showing affection in front of other people. It's downright tramatizing, they need to go back into the closet where they all belong.

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 4:28:40

If you tied it to procreation, then there would be a helluva lot more lonely heterosexual widowers...

Also, mdevol has the best post in this thread.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 4:35:43

yes mdevol, let's start a rebellion, to ensure our freedom from government... you sound like an anarchist marxist terrorist. Unfortunatly for the rest of us, the reason why the government is even here in the first place is because there are masses of directionless sheep who wouldn't know where to go without the shepard. They would live otherwise long and meaningless lives grazing the grasslands in search of....more grass.

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 4:42:23

So you're saying humans wouldn't know how to be monogamous without Government teaching us the concept of marriage?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 4:57:19

No human beings would do whatever they want regardless, but without community there is no growth. Govt. allows us a fundamental way of bringing together our resources and skills in order to be of assistance to one another(it also allows us a way of being a nuisance to each-other too) The fact is that a man and a woman was created for the purpose of creating life and to for pleasure. Leave it up to people to pervert the purpose of life.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 4:58:43

facepalm

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2014, 5:24:08

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
facepalm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 5:38:20

no eric, shut your face dude.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 6:28:42

How dare the federal courts judge what is constitutional or not!! That wasn't written in MY constitution, let me tell you!!

Boltar Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 7:10:58

I could be wrong.. but if the federal government was to say no to gay marriage. i dont think the state would have any say in the matter. Just like if u went to supreme court and they ruled against something, ur local pellet courts decision doesnt mean fluff

Ivan Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 8:13:16

Wow people being against gay marriages and abortions, know what the US goverment should make it illegal for stupid people to procreate

Alin Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 8:25:26

A 75 years old yank, war veteran and hero reports to the emigration office:

Vet: I want to migrate to Russia
Office : Hmm, but sir you are a USA hero and 75 years old man.
Vet : yea, but those Gay things are getting me nuts
Office : How come?
Vet: Look, 60 years ago when i was just a kid, it was a felony, 45 years ago after my first war, it was removed from the felony range and we just pointed and laugh at them, 20 years ago i had more gay neighbors than straight ones, since 10 years ago we have monthly gay parades, 5 years ago it become legal - I AM fluffING LEAVING UNTIL IT BECOMES obligatory!!!

Edited By: Alin on Jul 29th 2014, 8:27:41

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 12:19:53

This thread is gay!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

juice Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 15:13:33

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
facepalm

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 18:01:43

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
also I have a gay aunt who has three kids from previous relationships with men in which they used her and treated her like a shiiter. hahahaha....she seems happier being gay now. lol. get it get it...huh? huh? but still I say hell no to gey marriage. they can be with whoever they want, but dont let them get married, it sends the wrong message to people, the message being that its not necessary to procreate. I wont argue the religion point of view of it all, just that it is totally still wierd seeing a couple from the same gender out in public showing affection in front of other people. It's downright tramatizing, they need to go back into the closet where they all belong.

there are such things as sperm banks, surrogate mothers, and adoption.
in fact, I think for the purpose of adoption this would be a great idea. kids need a home with loving parents....so give it to them.

however, marriage isn't necessarily about procreation or adoption rights for gays. starting a family might be on the top of your list but it doesn't have to be for everyone else. there are lots of benefits one gains when married: legal benefits, community recognition, and a shared sense of commitment that may be good for one's health. I see no reason to disallow these type of unions.

Heston Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 19:21:35

Gay marriage is for gay people. It doesnt hurt anyone so they have the right. However imo, a gay couple married or not, should never be recognized as eligible for adopting children . This includes surrogate situations. Gays need children as much as the octomom needs more.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 2:01:39

Originally posted by Heston:
Gay marriage is for gay people. It doesnt hurt anyone so they have the right. However imo, a gay couple married or not, should never be recognized as eligible for adopting children . This includes surrogate situations. Gays need children as much as the octomom needs more.

Why not just have CPS take kids away from single parents? After all, they can't possibly give them the support of both a mother and a father...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 2:36:38

Originally posted by Ivan:

Wow people being against gay marriages and abortions, know what the US goverment should make it illegal for stupid people to procreate

Guess it's a good thing your not American. . .

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 2:45:54

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

there are such things as sperm banks, surrogate mothers, and adoption.
in fact, I think for the purpose of adoption this would be a great idea. kids need a home with loving parents....so give it to them.

however, marriage isn't necessarily about procreation or adoption rights for gays. starting a family might be on the top of your list but it doesn't have to be for everyone else. there are lots of benefits one gains when married: legal benefits, community recognition, and a shared sense of commitment that may be good for one's health. I see no reason to disallow these type of unions.

Yeah I suppose if they are not bothering me than who cares. In all honesty I really don't even care about any of this crap. I'm just messing around because i'm bored. Hopefully I didn't hurt any gay EEers feelings with my comments...just remember you guys and gals are people too. ~Stryke if you ever straighten yourself out, please come visit me first.

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 3:15:13

Originally posted by Viceroy:

Why not just have CPS take kids away from single parents? After all, they can't possibly give them the support of both a mother and a father...

We are talking about gays not single parents. As king i would sterilize everyone under the rainbow flag . I have a friend who was played by a dirty low life woman who only wanted to get pregnant so her bull dike gf could play house and pretend to have a family. 4 years in court so far, fighting to see his offspring. Why even try to accommodate something that is not naturally or even artificially possible? Why is it necessary to compound the problems in the courts, cps and parents by adding the cluster fluff that is the gay community. This is only my opinion.

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 3:27:26

Because no heterosexual woman would ever try fluff like that...

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 5:54:51

Good point.

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 5:57:08

Lol the gays gotta pitch in and raise heteros fluff ups.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 30th 2014, 13:36:36

Originally posted by Boltar:
I could be wrong.. but if the federal government was to say no to gay marriage. i dont think the state would have any say in the matter. Just like if u went to supreme court and they ruled against something, ur local pellet courts decision doesnt mean fluff

Boltar, a state can ignore federal laws if they want, but they will not get govt funding. I was going to comment more on this thread, but it went to hell.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 13:50:44

I was going to comment more on this thread, but it went to hell.
Your welcome

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 30th 2014, 14:07:59

Lol

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 15:54:31

Originally posted by Viceroy:

We are talking about gays not single parents. As king i would sterilize everyone under the rainbow flag . I have a friend who was played by a dirty low life woman who only wanted to get pregnant so her bull dike gf could play house and pretend to have a family. 4 years in court so far, fighting to see his offspring. Why even try to accommodate something that is not naturally or even artificially possible? Why is it necessary to compound the problems in the courts, cps and parents by adding the cluster fluff that is the gay community. This is only my opinion.

I'll bite the bullet and respond. Overall, I think you're looking at this the wrong way.

Let me give you some personal perspective: Have you ever seen group homes or orphanages? I have. I volunteer locally with my family, providing entertainment and some fun for these kids. It is one of the saddest and most horrifying things the world, in my opinion. These kids grow up, age out of the system and never experience the love of a parent - they never experience any kind of love at all. They long for a protector, a provider or someone to even just hold their hand when they're sad/scared. They never have their own room, no birthday or christmas presents, no family dinner. This is to the tune of 14+million.

I'd say stop looking at this as a gay man/woman/couple adopting a child, but look at it as: An adult(s) who is a caregiver, a protector, a provider and someone who will love this kid. Look at it from the child's perspective. I fully understand growing up with gay parents would be different. If I were to choose between this and being an orphan with no family or love, I'd choose to have gay parents.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 30th 2014, 16:00:15

+1 eric, and if people are worried the kids will "become gay". I am not fine with govt handouts most if the time, but I am fine with my tax dollars going toward a therapist for these kids to talk to, if it will shut up all the right wing nuts.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 16:11:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
US negociates the release of a deserter with terrorists...

THANKS OBAMA!
(•_•)

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 16:16:14

when
+1 eric, and if people are worried the kids will "become gay". I am not fine with govt handouts most if the time, but I am fine with my tax dollars going toward a therapist for these kids to talk to, if it will shut up all the right wing nuts.

heh if they ever tell you that, remind them that most gay kids come from straight homes. so i guess we should take all the kids from straight homes and give em to the gays?

nice post eric.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 30th 2014, 17:19:01

I know mauricXe, its the same argument I have with them, but when you say something like I just did, it tends to shut people up.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 17:58:49

Nice post eric.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 30th 2014, 19:15:24

Good post Eric.

On the content Heston brought... can gays at least have guns?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 19:34:47

Originally posted by Pang:
Good post Eric.

On the content Heston brought... can gays at least have guns?

Everyone should have a gun, no matter how much you restrict and regulate guns, in the end of the day the bad guys will still get them.
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 30th 2014, 20:54:51

2nd amendment

Hobo Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 22:56:15

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 3:18:58

Lol the gays gotta pitch in and raise heteros fluff ups.

I am heterosexual. You are ignorant.

However, you are far from the first to confuse a defense of equal rights with a defense of one's sexual orientation.

Edited By: Viceroy on Jul 31st 2014, 3:21:46
See Original Post