Verified:

incin22 Game profile

May 19th 2015, 4:09:40

I loaded up Earth again this reset, and was minding my business. Doing nothing to hurt anyone, just enjoying playing the game. Then for no reason someone dumps their missiles on me and sends a few attacks my way, so I do some retals. And then you just go full asshole on me. And then his buddies come join in. Come the f*dge on.

Play with some decency, or I guess enjoy killing your dead game.

And don't disrespect Yoda by attaching your pissant character to his persona, #523

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2015, 6:23:10

Alliances are your friend, otherwise play solo servers.

Thanks.

Good BYE!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Player Z

May 19th 2015, 8:18:58

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Thanks.

Good BYE!

by that logic, you would rather remove all untaggeds from the server. Why even bother with bots, if you want people only in alliances? Just make exploring more powerful, and be done with it.

It's ridiculous that alliances are killing untaggeds without even being instigated. SoF killed me a first time for doing retals. And now they've killed my country a second time because I retalled a SoF country once and didn't retal another person while I *wasn't even playing my country* and away on vacation.

I never really understood it before, but now I see why this game gets smaller and smaller every year.

BladeEWG Game profile

May 19th 2015, 10:20:51

whatever

trumper Game profile

May 19th 2015, 13:03:38

So restart and take out their top guy for giggles =p.

ninong Game profile

May 19th 2015, 14:18:34

hi incin!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

braden Game profile

May 19th 2015, 14:19:41

did fudge really need the u blanked out?

BUTTMAN Game profile

May 19th 2015, 14:20:20

Originally posted by braden:

lol

elvesrus

May 19th 2015, 15:14:39

more fun to type "fluff" and make people guess what you're saying, even with the filter off
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 19th 2015, 15:29:35

flufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluff
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Vic Game profile

May 19th 2015, 15:36:54

Originally posted by BUTTMAN:
Originally posted by braden:

lol

Ruthie

May 19th 2015, 17:04:20

Hi ninong!!
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

incin22 Game profile

May 19th 2015, 17:04:26

Thanks.

Good BYE!

Im not going to waste my time with a proper reply, because thought processes stuck in 2003, are what continually and consistently kill this game. I hope you enjoy killing your game

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2015, 17:57:44

Originally posted by incin22:

Thanks.

Good BYE!

Im not going to waste my time with a proper reply, because thought processes stuck in 2003, are what continually and consistently kill this game. I hope you enjoy killing your game

Dude, I get it, I'm just telling you what they told me 15 years ago when I went solo and got killed.

Be happy :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Over The Hill Game profile

May 19th 2015, 20:46:10

Alliances show no mercy for the untagged player.

There's another post here on AT created by Hongda called [LaF FAs] where LaF basically did the same to his untagged country that MD did to yours

You are so right Incin.......fluff moves like MD and LaF just made are driving new players away from the game

Incin.....you're a very skilled veteran of this game......have some fun......start suiciding on a couple of them and when the alliance kills you off, take the generous restart resources and suicide another one of them and then another

They have to kill you and your restarts at least 3-4 times before your country is too small to do any further damage

Wait until LaF and MD are into a netting reset. This will hurt them the most

tellarion Game profile

May 20th 2015, 16:37:25

Oth, you must not know who incin is. He could write a book on suiciding.

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2015, 16:45:27

MD is a brand of toilet paper.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Ruthie

May 20th 2015, 16:47:25

[quote poster=Over The Hill; 36187; 655526]Alliances show no mercy for the untagged player.

There's another post here on AT created by Hongda called [LaF FAs] where LaF basically did the same to his untagged country that MD did to yours

You are so right Incin.......fluff moves like MD and LaF just made are driving new players away from the game

Incin.....you're a very skilled veteran of this game......have some fun......start suiciding on a couple of them and when the alliance kills you off, take the generous restart resources and suicide another one of them and then another

They have to kill you and your restarts at least 3-4 times before your country is too small to do any further damage

Wait until LaF and MD are into a netting reset. This will hurt them the most [/quote]

So suiciding over and over again on tagged players is the same as farming an untagged and wont make people quit the game? Not quite understanding your logic, or lack of.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

incin22 Game profile

May 20th 2015, 17:11:50

If people in alliances act like fluffs, I attack them.

Solution. Don't be fluffs -> don't get attacked.

Trife Game profile

May 20th 2015, 17:46:32

dear incin,

f*dge you, fartsack

signed,

trife

Player Z

May 20th 2015, 17:49:28

Originally posted by Ruthie:

So suiciding over and over again on tagged players is the same as farming an untagged and wont make people quit the game? Not quite understanding your logic, or lack of.

What's your suggested solution, then, Ruthie?

And for what it's worth, Incin has been (at least so far) only hitting those who participated in killing/attacking. Although I certainly wouldn't blame him for taking it out on the entire alliance, since clearly this is an institutional concept that "untaggeds have no right to retal".

justtaint

May 20th 2015, 18:58:41

I loaded up Earth again this reset, and was minding my business. Doing nothing to hurt anyone, just enjoying playing the game. Then for no reason someone dumps their missiles on me and sends a few attacks my way, so I do some retals. And then you just go full asshole on me. And then his buddies come join in. Come the f*dge on.

And don't disrespect Yoda by attaching your pissant character to his persona, #523

Had you stuck solely to MD you might have had a point, but you've chosen to suicide on SoF to gain stock to continue your disagreement with MD. You're now just a pathetic troll. Someone ruined your reset (boo-fluffing-hoo), but you've ruined the reset of 3 other SoF players.
SlashMD

incin22 Game profile

May 20th 2015, 19:38:24

I could care less about MD. They're dicts for what they did.

SoF killed my only ally twice because he retalled their farm attempts. So I retalliated on those that participated on the fluff kill run on him.

And I sent them retal messages. You might think those arent valid, but neither are their claims untags dont get to retal

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2015, 19:48:33

If people in alliances act like fluffs, I attack them.

Solution. Don't be fluffs -> don't get attacked.
+1
wasn't me...

BUTTMAN Game profile

May 20th 2015, 19:49:51

so join up with your ally, and find other like-minded people to join common cause with you, then enforce your own policy on others. That's what this server should be, anyway, not holding hands and eating ice cream to 300 million net.

aponic Game profile

May 21st 2015, 11:55:40

This is just grand dude. MD hit me, so I suicided a bunch of SOF counties. Get real. Your ally was warned that if he didn't retaliate hits on him by other alliances and only retaliated against SOF countries that we would kill him. He was given 72 hours to take a retal on another alliance. When he didn't, we killed him. You're just sour grapes because MD decided to missile you out of the blue. Try attacking the people that hit you instead of an unrelated alliance. Also, your ally may have benefited from your networth and not gotten grabbed as much if he had joined your alliance tag. THIS IS THE ALLIANCE SERVER.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

May 21st 2015, 11:56:49

Originally posted by justtaint:

Had you stuck solely to MD you might have had a point, but you've chosen to suicide on SoF to gain stock to continue your disagreement with MD. You're now just a pathetic troll. Someone ruined your reset (boo-fluffing-hoo), but you've ruined the reset of 3 other SoF players.

Sums it up
SOF
Cerevisi

incin22 Game profile

May 21st 2015, 15:18:33

Originally posted by aponic:

This is just grand dude. MD hit me, so I suicided a bunch of SOF counties. Get real. Your ally was warned that if he didn't retaliate hits on him by other alliances and only retaliated against SOF countries that we would kill him. He was given 72 hours to take a retal on another alliance. When he didn't, we killed him. You're just sour grapes because MD decided to missile you out of the blue. Try attacking the people that hit you instead of an unrelated alliance. Also, your ally may have benefited from your networth and not gotten grabbed as much if he had joined your alliance tag. THIS IS THE ALLIANCE SERVER.

SoF was the clan RoR'ing. That tends to give people a reason to continue to punish them and ignore others. SoF was also sending my ally dumb, entitled, higher than thou messages. They could have just accepted the retals and moved on, but instead you decided to be dictwads and apparently were beyond punishing?

Oops. Guess not.

So I decided to retal the dictwads for their second unjustified fluff kill run. MD was just picking a fight for no reason. You were being giant dicts. Don't complain about someone hitting you if you're going to be douches

ninong Game profile

May 21st 2015, 15:44:46

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Hi ninong!!

*waves*

Originally posted by Heston:
MD is a brand of toilet paper.

so, does that mean MD is a member of TPA?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Tokyousr Game profile

May 22nd 2015, 6:03:15

lol @ incin22

untagged getting revenge on the death of his "ally" wtfever@that.
i guess ur referring to #360 spanking #111.

someone who is untagged and has less than 100k turrets with 10k acres is going to get farmed to the ground if ur not in a clan, period. u wanna cry about it on alliance forums, nobody is gonna give two sh**s.

and im not sure a retel 12days later would be considered legit, dumass.

aponic Game profile

May 22nd 2015, 17:11:04

SoF was the clan RoR'ing. That tends to give people a reason to continue to punish them and ignore others. SoF was also sending my ally dumb, entitled, higher than thou messages. They could have just accepted the retals and moved on, but instead you decided to be dictwads and apparently were beyond punishing?

Oops. Guess not.

So I decided to retal the dictwads for their second unjustified fluff kill run. MD was just picking a fight for no reason. You were being giant dicts. Don't complain about someone hitting you if you're going to be douches

1. I sent your ally the messages as he took the retal on me.
2. Just as stated earlier in this quote chain, we informed you ally that the retal was accepted but that he would be added to our kill list if he did not retaliate against any other alliances that hit him.
3. I did not RoR. You don't see my country hitting him again until the kill run -- so there was no RoR. Just like the rest of the server, any SoF country can hit any untagged country at their own discretion. We don't put a DNH on an untagged country simply because it has grabbed us. That would be asinine.

Keep reaching for a justification there bud. You lashed out about getting attacked by MD and decided to hit another alliance in retaliation. Just get off your high and mighty horse about it all. It isn't like we didn't enjoy killing you. We enjoyed killing your little pal too.
SOF
Cerevisi

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2015, 19:01:01

This thread is entertaining 😀
(•_•)

asshole

EE Patron

May 22nd 2015, 19:51:21

I am a bigger asshole than MD will ever be

incin22 Game profile

May 22nd 2015, 20:16:44

1. I sent your ally the messages as he took the retal on me.
2. Just as stated earlier in this quote chain, we informed you ally that the retal was accepted but that he would be added to our kill list if he did not retaliate against any other alliances that hit him.
3. I did not RoR. You don't see my country hitting him again until the kill run -- so there was no RoR. Just like the rest of the server, any SoF country can hit any untagged country at their own discretion. We don't put a DNH on an untagged country simply because it has grabbed us. That would be asinine.

Keep reaching for a justification there bud. You lashed out about getting attacked by MD and decided to hit another alliance in retaliation. Just get off your high and mighty horse about it all. It isn't like we didn't enjoy killing you. We enjoyed killing your little pal too. [/quote]

SoF RoR'd my ally. He retalled the RoR. You killed him. Insert big pointy arrow at SoF. On restart, any person with a brain would come the conclusion that he would retal SoF over another alliance.

You are free to think you shouldnt put him on DNH. But don't be a complete dunce and think that because you didnt put a sticker of "DNH" on him, he wont retal you.

I wasn't planning on doing anything to SoF, but since MD crippled me to useless, I decided to seek justice for the wrongs that SoF did. MD showed boredom, SoF showed they were completely lame.

You guys are so fluffing stubborn and close-minded

DJBeif Game profile

May 22nd 2015, 21:20:26

bonus

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 22nd 2015, 22:45:07

I'M GOING TO MAKE THE ASSUMPTION HERE THAT INCIN WAS PLAYING #152.

WHAT I FIND INTERESTING IS THAT IF THE TABLES WERE REVERSED.... IF AN UNTAGGED PLAYER ABUSED A MEMBER OF AN ESTABLISHED ALLIANCE THE WAY INCIN WAS ABUSED THIS RESET, THERE'D BE A THREAD ON THIS BOARD DEMANDING THAT SUICIDERS BE WEAKENED.

PEOPLE WOULD BE WRINGING THEIR HANDS AND GNASHING THEIR TEETH.. "QZJUL, HOW CAN YOU LET SOMEONE JUST RUIN ANOTHER PLAYER'S COUNTRY LIKE THIS!"

THIS SERVER IS FULL OF HYPOCRITES.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 23rd 2015, 0:30:19

AND THIS....

Your ally was warned that if he didn't retaliate hits on him by other alliances and only retaliated against SOF countries that we would kill him. He was given 72 hours to take a retal on another alliance. When he didn't, we killed him. You're just sour grapes because MD decided to missile you out of the blue. Try attacking the people that hit you instead of an unrelated alliance. Also, your ally may have benefited from your networth and not gotten grabbed as much if he had joined your alliance tag. THIS IS THE ALLIANCE SERVER.

AGAIN, MAKING AN ASSUMPTION HERE, BUT IF INCIN WAS #152, THEN HIS ALLY IN QUESTION WAS #111....

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/111

BEFORE SUFFERING SEVEN ATTACKS IN SIX HOURS FROM SOF, THIS PLAYER HAD RETALIATED AGAINST...

STONES, LAF, LCN, MD, RIVAL AND PDM. AND HE WAS KILLED FOR SUPPOSEDLY RETALIATING TOO MUCH AGAINST SOF?

LAME.

Goofy Game profile

May 23rd 2015, 0:47:49

Unfortunatly that is how untagged has always been treated on this server, going back a long while.

Taveren Game profile

May 23rd 2015, 1:42:58

You know you're terrible when SoF and MD actually agree on something.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Nekked Game profile

May 23rd 2015, 16:25:09

I could have told u, md are a-holes, but u didn't ask!

Player Z

May 23rd 2015, 23:41:45

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
lol @ incin22

someone who is untagged and has less than 100k turrets with 10k acres is going to get farmed to the ground if ur not in a clan, period. u wanna cry about it on alliance forums, nobody is gonna give two sh**s.

I was running #111. I know exactly what I was doing with running with few turrets. I expected to be farmed, and I thought that was perfectly reasonable.

What I didn't think was reasonable was people
(1) killing me for retalling hits, and
(2) killing me for me not retalling everyone equally.

I mean, come on. Since when do third parties get to dictate how I interact with OTHER countries? SOF, if I want to let certain countries hits on me go unretalled or negotiate alternative reps (which I have done successfully on multiple occasions...even with alliances like stones and laf), then I'm going to damn well do as I please without you getting to tell me otherwise.

Instead, you send a threat telling me to retal ALL hits ("or else!!"), then kill me when I hadn't even logged in for a couple days, probably because I hadn't retalled someone in that time. ::eyeroll::

I'm perfectly happy playing an untagged and doing standard retals in compliance with standard policies, but continuing to try to impose ridiculous standards on someone who is not under your power will surely drive me to suiciding your countries over and over. And you better damn well believe that I'll bring all my allies with me.

Hypocrite

EE Patron

May 24th 2015, 0:27:22

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
THIS SERVER IS FULL OF HYPOCRITES.

ya, right ...

aponic Game profile

May 24th 2015, 15:21:15

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
AND THIS....

Your ally was warned that if he didn't retaliate hits on him by other alliances and only retaliated against SOF countries that we would kill him. He was given 72 hours to take a retal on another alliance. When he didn't, we killed him. You're just sour grapes because MD decided to missile you out of the blue. Try attacking the people that hit you instead of an unrelated alliance. Also, your ally may have benefited from your networth and not gotten grabbed as much if he had joined your alliance tag. THIS IS THE ALLIANCE SERVER.

AGAIN, MAKING AN ASSUMPTION HERE, BUT IF INCIN WAS #152, THEN HIS ALLY IN QUESTION WAS #111....

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/111

BEFORE SUFFERING SEVEN ATTACKS IN SIX HOURS FROM SOF, THIS PLAYER HAD RETALIATED AGAINST...

STONES, LAF, LCN, MD, RIVAL AND PDM. AND HE WAS KILLED FOR SUPPOSEDLY RETALIATING TOO MUCH AGAINST SOF?

LAME.

Incin was #152. His ally was #522.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

May 24th 2015, 15:25:48

Originally posted by Player Z:
Originally posted by Tokyousr:
lol @ incin22

I was running #111. I know exactly what I was doing with running with few turrets. I expected to be farmed, and I thought that was perfectly reasonable.

What I didn't think was reasonable was people
(1) killing me for retalling hits, and
(2) killing me for me not retalling everyone equally.

I mean, come on. Since when do third parties get to dictate how I interact with OTHER countries? SOF, if I want to let certain countries hits on me go unretalled or negotiate alternative reps (which I have done successfully on multiple occasions...even with alliances like stones and laf), then I'm going to damn well do as I please without you getting to tell me otherwise.

Instead, you send a threat telling me to retal ALL hits ("or else!!"), then kill me when I hadn't even logged in for a couple days, probably because I hadn't retalled someone in that time. ::eyeroll::

I'm perfectly happy playing an untagged and doing standard retals in compliance with standard policies, but continuing to try to impose ridiculous standards on someone who is not under your power will surely drive me to suiciding your countries over and over. And you better damn well believe that I'll bring all my allies with me.

You can retal how you see fit mate. If we feel we are getting the short end of the stick, we may kill you. We aren't giving an untagged country in the alliance server reps and have no transparency as to who you make deals with. Nor does anyone have the time to care. We will simply go off the news and any message you send to us.

Edited By: aponic on May 24th 2015, 15:32:23
See Original Post
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

May 24th 2015, 15:29:12

Originally posted by Goofy:
Unfortunatly that is how untagged has always been treated on this server, going back a long while.

It was unfortunate for a long time when there was no non-alliance server. There is now. You choose to play tagless in a tag sever and you are not going to get respect. No one has time to bend over. Have some friends like playerz? Make a tag!
SOF
Cerevisi

calvin74 Game profile

May 24th 2015, 16:27:32

I was out a lot of this set BUT don't you dare talk down to our Yoda countries... except the ones that are jerks:P

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2015, 16:48:35

na there fluffing pussies each and every one of them

Tokyousr Game profile

May 25th 2015, 2:15:57

I think apo is being waaaay to patient with these idiots.

If your in alliance server WITHOUT BEING IN A FREAKING ALLIANCE, YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS. PERIOD. what part of this dont u comprehend??
sure your retel might be justified in ur own way, but nobody gives a crap.
if this pisses you off, gtfo or join a tag or start one from the ground up.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2015, 12:00:20

http://i.imgur.com/9R1AbU0.jpg

make your own tag, get known - kick ass back ! :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

trumper Game profile

May 25th 2015, 13:43:25

bonus pt