Verified:

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2015, 21:01:42

Go get him fordy

tell the retard I said hi

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 21:02:02

ID for your interest: I wasnt hitting smaller countries.

Clan Start nw
NBK 66,643,460

Clan Start nw
TT 109,263,514

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 21:06:28

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by id1028s:
why do you have so much to prove all the time? Whats the deal with that? I've already said you're the best player here. You're smart and all of that. rough day at work?

You said I was too stupid to math right when it was you who don't understand the game. You challenged me to prove I could kill 16 then said I didn't know what I was talking about.

You should accept this challenge or I'll start asking around and find your countries and grab you till you have no choice.

You said you wouldn't war unless dragged jn to one. Don't make me.

Seriously why do you have so much to prove here? You sound... angry. Are you an angry person ford? Do you have demons inside? Is life chewing you up and spitting you out?

From the conclusion of this discussion a few things are clear to the masses. One, you've won the argument. Two, you're good at math. Three, you are superior. Four, I'm an ugly loser moron with low IQ.

Think about it. You're still trying to prove something. I don't even care about it. Its a stupid game. You've already won. You want a hug? Oh you're gonna "pull some strings" now because you're Mr popular with a big Rolodex? You'd go that far over a thread that is discussing something else? Seriously? Because that would be pathetic. You're not a pathetic person are you? I wouldn't have thought so. You almost sound like one of those guys that go after people in real life over a game. You're not that kind of loser are you? Can't keep the fighting words on the forum with more fighting words? Must take it out on people in more ways than one? It almost seems like, if this was real life, and we had an argument, it would end in a fist fight because you can't keep the disagreement within the confines of the debate. You must take action elsewhere and take things up a few notches.

Me, I'd like to net to play strategies. I'm not the warring kind. Not like you. You can continue to war people who want to war. Oh and you're the man. There. Said it again!

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 21:11:52

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 21:13:12

Your mouth got your ass in trouble. You don't have the option to fluff out anymore. I have nothing to prove, I just don't let fluff talkers walk away.

As for me being angry, lol. I have ribs in the smoker, and I'm drinking a beer on my riding lawnmower. You are the one making real life assumptions here. A sure sign of desperation.

I'm getting ready to give you another situation of desperation. I suggest you let me give you the FS.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 21:19:02

Your mouth got your ass in trouble. You don't have the option to fluff out anymore. I have nothing to prove, I just don't let fluff talkers walk away.

As for me being angry, lol. I have ribs in the smoker, and I'm drinking a beer on my riding lawnmower. You are the one making real life assumptions here. A sure sign of desperation.

I'm getting ready to give you another situation of desperation. I suggest you let me give you the FS.

You're an angry person ford. I can totally tell. I don't think playing competitive games like EE with the extra stress of having to deal with other online players is good for your psyche on top of whatever baggage you already carry in real life. Having to deal with trolls and all. I think you need some other less stressful activities to brighten up your life. Some people join dance class. Go bowling. Yoga is good. Or medication might help too. I'd lay off the beer though. Alcohol and anger issues is never a good mix. At least you're at home and not at a bar. Bar fights are never good to wake up to. Hang over is fluff enough.

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 21:20:21

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
ID for your interest: I wasnt hitting smaller countries.

Clan Start nw
NBK 66,643,460

Clan Start nw
TT 109,263,514
What was TT's original countries setup like? I'm surprised he seemingly didn't have any SDI at all.

Donny Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 21:23:32

very easy to kill 16 in 24 hours
especially with 0SDI as i sit right now if i ran into a string with 0 sdi i would get 12. (including 4 GS/BR kills)

theres times in FFA i have 1200 CMS thats 23 kills 0sdi
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 21:26:52

You're an angry person ford. I can totally tell. I don't think playing competitive games like EE with the extra stress of having to deal with other online players is good for your psyche on top of whatever baggage you already carry in real life. Having to deal with trolls and all. I think you need some other less stressful activities to brighten up your life. Some people join dance class. Go bowling. Yoga is good. Or medication might help too. I'd lay off the beer though. Alcohol and anger issues is never a good mix. At least you're at home and not at a bar. Bar fights are never good to wake up to. Hang over is fluff enough.

And you wonder why I'm going to war you. Do you ever know when to shut up?

You can call me all the unsubstantiated names you want. You are the coward with a large mouth. Even you know that.

Like I said. Make this easier on yourself and take my offer of.you having the FS.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 28th 2015, 21:28:57
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 21:29:24

And you wonder why I'm going to war you. Do you ever know when to shut up?
And you wonder why I said you have anger issues? By the way, do you? Why must you project dominance through physical action and violence? The world can be such a calm and peaceful place with a little less anger and a little bit more love.

It seems violence is your goto response. Here is what I know works for people. They do yoga. They meditate. Its good for the mind. It calms the nerves. It might heal some anger issues. Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Go hug some trees. Be one with the environment my friend (figuratively speaking).

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 21:31:18

I'm not angry lol. You are nothing more than a chiuauah that is barking loud as heck and is about to learn his place.

This is the last time I offer you the FS. If you deny it again the next time you hear from me will be when you are losing land.

Have a nice night.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 21:34:51

I'm not angry lol. You are nothing more than a chiuauah that is barking loud as heck and is about to learn his place.

This is the last time I offer you the FS. If you deny it again the next time you hear from me will be when you are losing land.

Have a nice night.
Ford. You're an angry person. Foaming at the mouth angry. Go hug a tree. Be one with nature combined. Take in the serene beauty mother nature has to offer. You will come out with a better respect and appreciation for life; and hopefully a little less anger.

BTW, for real. This is a real life advice now. Don't do what you're doing here. When you get into an argument with people, keep it verbal. Don't go swinging when youre losing a debate or you're getting angry. Debates should be solved with words. Not with the fist.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 21:37:54

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 21:41:17

This is the last time I offer you the FS.

You offered FS? I must have missed it. You still wouldn't say which countries you are.

But anyway. I'm a peace loving jungle man. I don't know how to war. I only know how to love.

Heston Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 22:13:22

Have a nice night.
Ford. You're an angry person. Foaming at the mouth angry. Go hug a tree. Be one with nature combined. Take in the serene beauty mother nature has to offer. You will come out with a better respect and appreciation for life; and hopefully a little less anger.

BTW, for real. This is a real life advice now. Don't do what you're doing here. When you get into an argument with people, keep it verbal. Don't go swinging when youre losing a debate or you're getting angry. Debates should be solved with words. Not with the fist.

mrford beats people on the forums with his fists because he is foaming at the mouth mad. WHAT IF HE COMES ARMED WITH A GUN!!??!!?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Forum Douche

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2015, 22:20:11

Have no fear, the forum douche is here.

Everyone in this thread is stupid and irrelevant.

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 22:24:04

I am tag dinos. You have 72 hours.

If you tell me your tag a day before you hit I will even let you hit me for 24 hours before I hit back.

Otherwise I farm you till you balls up or die.

You are the only one talking about not game related stuff. Yoh are the only one frustrated enough to talk about things you know nothing about lIke other's real lives. I am wondering if you are trying to convince me, or yourself with all that yapping you are doing.

I guess we will find out.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forum Douche

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2015, 22:26:33

If you tell me your tag a day before you hit I will even let you hit me for 24 hours before I hit back.

You are the only one talking about not game related stuff. Yoh are the only one frustrated enough to talk about things you know nothing about lIke other's real lives. I am wondering if you are trying to convince me, or yourself with all that yapping you are doing.

Idle threats made by a weak old fool. PSH.

Find another place to vent your meager frustrations you feeble turd.

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 22:34:45

Wow. I can't fathom what its like being inside the head of an angry little man. I'm way too zen for that to even fathom.

Lets see. I said you're the man. You're good at this game. You're good at math. You have bigger countries than me. But its not enough.

And if I don't fight? And you find out my country numbers anyway? What are you a l33t h4x0r? In bed with the admins/mods? That would be an eye opener. I don't do well when the cards are stacked against me. So I guess I will quit the game again if that happens. If the admins leaks info to an angry knome like you who is getting his panties in a bunch because boohoo he hurt my feelings on the forum... .waeahhhhhh. Wouldn't be good for the site with less people but what the heck right.

Wait a sec, this I have to quote again:

I am wondering if you are trying to convince me, or yourself with all that yapping you are doing.

Didn't you read? I called myself and I quote "ugly loser moron with low IQ.". I'm talking about my real life here. I don't need convincing of myself. I've already done that. I say it openly. You're better than me in real life and at the game. You you still want to beat me more in the game? Man. Go see a therapist or something about that rage you have!

As for whether I need to convince myself of the fact as to whether you're an angry person? That is obvious. I am not the first to say it. Not in this forum. And I bet certainly not in your real life. But ignorance is more blissful. We could all use a little more bliss. Especially when we're so angry all the time right?

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 22:38:07

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 22:37:15

Your mouth got your ass in trouble.

Shouldn't run your mouth if you arnt willing to deal with the consequences or able to back it up.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

kemo Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 22:40:29

this seriously reminds me of when cartman had to fight wendy on southpark.
all praised to ra

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 22:42:09

Originally posted by kemo:
lol i watched that.

and oh (in artie lang voice) weaaaaaaalhhhh.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2015, 22:43:01

Originally posted by kemo:

LOL +100
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Heston Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 22:52:17

Ford nailed him to a cross without taking a turn.

Edited By: Heston on Jun 29th 2015, 2:57:51
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 23:03:31

As an ugly loser with low IQ, bearer of a bunch of weak countries on FFA, I hereby submit my resignation and surrender. I also hereby announce that I will endorse anyone else in the FFA world to take up the cause to fight the mighty dino tag.

Sincerely yours, worthless loser.

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 23:05:17

Frankly, I don't care. You are talking about things you have no business talking about. You took the conversation to a place it didnt have to go. You dug your hole.

This will be fun.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 28th 2015, 23:15:57

lol this guy,..

I don't care... BUT....

Have you done time? You talk like someone who's just out and still living with prison code. Out here where the grass is green and sky is blue, we don't pick pointless fights over nothing. And does driving a lawnmower drunk count as DUI? Yes it does actually.

No business talking about? Calling you an angry man? You're making it my business when you project your anger onto everybody. Everybody's been saying that too apparently. You can't possibly say this was the first time you've been called an angry man and still put up a straight face can you?

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 28th 2015, 23:28:15

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 0:02:51

The reason you are such a dumbass is because you assume so much while knowing so little.

There is some advice for you.

Calling me angry is one thing. Talking about my family is another.

That is why your string dies. I'm still giving you the chance to hit first and have 24 hours free. An angry person wouldn't do that.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 29th 2015, 0:04:58
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 0:14:13

ford you're so filled with rage at the core of you being you can't see straight. It brings out your sociopathic tendencies. Its sad and very unfortunate really.

Reminds me of when these bull terriers or other breeds of dogs that were kept in a cage their entire life as a fighting dog, they never get a chance to love. Those dogs can never become domesticated, or if someone tried to give it a chance they'd end up biting the neighbor or the public and be forced to be put down by animal services because of that. It could be genetic aggression too. You put genetics and nature its a bad combo. Nature and nurture into anger and aggression.

You've already won. I am surrendering on the spot to your superiority. I give the opportunity to war you to anyone in this game willing to take it up. If you are willing to war ford on my behalf, just FS him. Tag is Dino so he proclaims. No need to ask for people's blessings.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 29th 2015, 0:16:33

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 0:17:25

And yet you still talk fluff.

Do you even listen to yourself? Which one of us is angry?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 0:23:11

(artie lang voice) wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaeahhhhhhh

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 0:46:46

I would be pissed if I had to mow my own grass too!

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 0:47:30

Remember this thread when your time is up and your land starts dissapearing. I am sure you will be yelling and complaining about how angry I am and not accepting any responsibility for your actions and stupidity, but remember if you can.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 0:48:45

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

I actually enjoy cutting the grass on a riding lawnmower.

It is the weedeating and edging that I can't wait to pawn off on my son in a few years.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 0:49:18

ford you're so filled with rage at the core of you being you can't see straight. It brings out your sociopathic tendencies. Its sad and very unfortunate really.

Reminds me of when these bull terriers or other breeds of dogs that were kept in a cage their entire life as a fighting dog, they never get a chance to love. Those dogs can never become domesticated, or if someone tried to give it a chance they'd end up biting the neighbor or the public and be forced to be put down by animal services because of that. It could be genetic aggression too. You put genetics and nature its a bad combo. Nature and nurture into anger and aggression.

You've already won. I am surrendering on the spot to your superiority. I give the opportunity to war you to anyone in this game willing to take it up. If you are willing to war ford on my behalf, just FS him. Tag is Dino so he proclaims. No need to ask for people's blessings.

Tampons are on sale @ target. So are knives and my chemical romance cds.

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 1:13:35

Remember this thread when your time is up and your land starts dissapearing. I am sure you will be yelling and complaining about how angry I am and not accepting any responsibility for your actions and stupidity, but remember if you can.
wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...... lol ur such a lame tard.

just fight right away if you're so eager. None of my countries are that strong and most of them are not setup for warring anyway. And I have no turns left either lol.

oh and speaking as a returning earth 2025 player, if the mod or admin team leaks info to a turd like you then I'm be done with this game.

BTW, lets take off the troll mask and speak truth now for a second. You have anger issues man. I'm sure people see that side of you. And fear it. No fun being around an angry knome. Dangerous in fact. Never know what volatile angry people are capable of. kthxbye

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 1:16:50

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

I actually enjoy cutting the grass on a riding lawnmower.

It is the weedeating and edging that I can't wait to pawn off on my son in a few years.

College kids cut my grass in the summer. Best $20 ever spent.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 1:19:01

You are a broken record of ignorance.

I love it. Not once in this conversation have I been angry, this has actually been almost as entretaining as killing your countrise will be. A gppd distraction while i waited for my ribs to be done for Sunday dinner. Just telling you how it is and why your mouth has ended your countries. Anger has no bearing on why you talked yourself into a hole.

You on the other hand have talked about my wife, my family, and other things you know nothing about and have no business talking about. You are the only one here talking about personal things in an agressive and hateful way.

You know that just because you say something over and over it doesn't make it true right? Maybe you will learn that one day.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 29th 2015, 1:21:15
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 1:22:38

You are a broken record of ignorance.

I love it. Not once in this conversation have I been angry, this has acruelly been almost as entretaining as killing your countrise will be. Just telling you how it is and why your mouth has ended your countries.

You on the other hand have talked about my wife, my family, and other things you know nothing about and have no business talking about. You are the only one here talking about personal things in an agressive and hateful way.

You know that just because you say something over and over it doesn't make it true right? Maybe you will learn that one day.
You're an angry bird ford. I'm quoting what someone said. Your sig also reveals a quote suggesting you're an angry person. Nothing like being oblivious. And you're right. This was hilarious. You're like little fluff who gets worked up over nothing pretty easily. Easily trolled online. And in real life, I bet all people need to do is call you a few names to choke you up whatever you're doing also. Because that rage fills in and you can't think straight anymore being so flustered. lolll

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 1:24:39

You prove my point better than I ever could whenever you try to put your thoughts into words.

Thanks for that!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 1:33:15

BTW I disagree with this assertion.

My main and only thesis is you're an angry person. Easily verified by your attitude and opinionated by more than just myself here. Everybody says it. And you're apparently a racist too. I can tell by your selection of country names on your stats. Nice touch. Not surprising seeing as you're from the south.

But never once did I mention anything about anyone's family. You simply have problems with comprehension. Don't blame that on others though.

I only ever posed the question, again based on the thesis that you're an angry knome, whether or not you let your anger get the better of you. Such as you beating family members. You see, hot headed people do that. Do you do that? I don't know. It wasn't a statement. It was a question. And it was never a statement about your family. It was a statement that is a reflection of you. Its not your family's character that is bad when someone beats their family member. Its the abuser who has problems. Also, have you served time? Again, I don't know. But I've seen the way people who has served time act, and you have all the signs. You can deny it if you didn't. But I am just going by instincts here. Thats all.

After all is said and done, my conclusion from my psych profile of someone like you is you're a pretty angry guy. Likely compulsive. Likely to react physically to any kind of confrontation. Possibly served time. Likely racist and ignorant. You can prove me wrong. But there is no point though. Like.. who cares.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 29th 2015, 1:36:45

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 1:38:51

lol more assumptions

you really are putting on a show. I have racist country names now? lol.

and saying i beat my wife is talking about my family....

stay classy

Edited By: mrford on Jun 29th 2015, 1:41:26
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 1:50:48

Oh please. Like I care what you're saying. Just deny everything. Nobody cares. Like we don't know what you mean when you say 'zews'. You can deny on the internet that you're not a bigot. But its how you carry yourself in your real life that matters. Winning online arguments is not winning at all. I'm almost certain you're exactly the kind of angry bigoted person I'd imagine you to be. Kinda hollywood portrayed cliche too.

No. Again, with that kind of comprehension, you'd have trouble progressing in civilized society. When someone says another person is an abuser, it is a reflection on the abuser. It is not a reflection on the family. If someone wanted to say something about the family, they would say that. But all of that is a moot point. Since nobody every claimed you are an abuser. The closest was asking if you were, to which you have not answered. So that answer remains a mystery. So, are you?

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 1:52:20

where did i say zews?

please point out my racist country names.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 29th 2015, 1:56:36
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 1:59:42

Oh I was just going by memory. Maybe you spelt it "tew" or anything along the lines. But you were less ingenious about displaying your bigotry in your early days.

http://www.earthempires.com/profile/183/express

You just used the term directly. Lets see. Just a quick glance here. Primary round #238 name. Primary round #212 name.

I mean, other names in other rounds (Primary round 228-232) are amusing too but is besides the point here.

Come on. Why don't you ever admit anything? You know, I once met this compulsive liar in high school. The guy would lie and lie and lie and deny everything and thinks everyone is oblivious or retarded. Seriously a unique personality. It was my first time meeting a compulsive liar. Its like they have a need to say whatever it is that is in their head to try to deflect and deflect, and they actually think it mattered. Like they are the center of the universe and their words are the truth. Instead, everybody sees through BS. You don't trick nobody.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 29th 2015, 2:03:12

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:00:46

lol you think "jews 4 jesus" and "jewgun" is racist?

you really are desperate arnt you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:04:18

so lets recap. i think you cant war so in turn

im angry all the time
i beat my wife
i have been to jail
im a racist
and i cant function in society

which one of us is mad? which one of us is a judgmental bigot? im having a hard time telling.

please keep responding. im enjoying this a lot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 2:04:37

lol you think "jews 4 jesus" and "jewgun" is racist?

you really are desperate arnt you?
Bigoted. Oh so you want to deny you're bigoted. Compulsive liar. No. Scratch that. Angry compulsive liar.

You know what other populace are angry and compulsive liars? A lot of criminals are angry compulsive liars. Cops see right through it though, even as they try to lie through their teeth, and they still end up in the slammer. Because cops arn't stupid. Thats why.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:07:02

"jews 4 jesus" is a common place joke, not a racist comment. it is even a Messianic Judaism organisation i think.

and jewgun has nothing to do with the jewish people, it was something to do with the previous set's conflict.

but you know, that hasnt stopped you from being right bout me before!

keep em coming, tell me why i murder babies now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 2:09:50

"jews 4 jesus" is a common place joke, not a racist comment

and jewgun has nothing to do with the jewish people, it was something to do with the previous set's conflict.

but you know, that hasnt stopped you from being right but me before!

keep em coming, tell me why i murder babies now.

Are you this oblivious? I guess you need to travel more out of your small town.

You see, nobody would go there with that sort of name. The only people that go there are exactly the bigoted kind. Now you want to tell me that is a common place joke and its ok? Not in my neck of the woods. I bet many Jewish people don't like it. Are you saying that its a common place joke like "ching chong ching chong" to describe asians in your neck of the woods too? I guess thats normal in your neck of the woods too? You want to share more "common house jokes" with us?

Yawns. Talking to angry bigoted compulsive liars are no fun.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:11:25

Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 2:17:01

Thats not the definition of ignorance. There was no display of ignorance on my part in regards to this. You see I never denied anything. I would have to make a statement to deny say the existence of something, for you to call me ignorant by pointing something exists. I did no such thing. You need to work on logical deduction here.

You pointing out there are organizations named like this is no display of ignorance on my part. Quite the contrary. It actually says more about you because you used this name. It exposes your beliefs and your insensitivity to religious freedom and a bias against Jewish people. Afterall, that organization seeks to change people from being Jewish to being Christian, clearly indicating favorites and opinions of what is superior/inferior.

Meanwhile, the rest of us in modern, open, libertarian societies in the center, won't even think about stuff like this. It simply never crosses the mind or registers a thought or analysis. Most of us don't care what your religion is. Its not your twisted idea of southern charm is it? Because its not charming.

Edited By: id1028s on Jun 29th 2015, 2:20:32