The_Hawk

Nov 21st 2016, 17:49:05

discuss

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2016, 18:21:35

No, just ban every set he's caught cheating, we need the entertainment factor.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2016, 19:29:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
No, just ban every set he's caught cheating, we need the entertainment factor.

+1
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 21st 2016, 21:06:36

Ice was not permabanned, nor Jag, nor llaar, nor Mo.
Given those precedents, no way this guy, this micro cheater, this solo miscreant, gets banned

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2016, 21:11:41

You still havn't shown me where I cheated. Just a reminder of how full of fluff you are.

Have a good day!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 22nd 2016, 2:44:18

Originally posted by clintonista:
Ice was not permabanned, nor Jag, nor llaar, nor Mo.
Given those precedents, no way this guy, this micro cheater, this solo miscreant, gets banned

Welp we have to start somewhere.
I am not sure why you would advocate for him not to be clint......

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 4:30:38

galleri,
If one looks at pang's Jan 2012 rant, his description not mine, where he pleaded with the community to step up and stop the cheating and compare that to qz's comments on cheating in 2010 ruining the site and threatening its very existence and if one recalls the reasons why the preceding sites died, i.e. rampant cheating among other things, and one considers all the great admins and players who are gone, pang, slagpit, spear, dragonlance, etc., because of cheating, one can almost wish for the death penalty for macdaddy as evidence that the admins have finally had enough.
After all, it is not like we are the big four and we have to kill an FFA clan to save the server from this threat. This is a minor threat, a lone wolf, easily dispatched from his wretched existence.
Unfortunately, one can easily make a cogent and coherent argument as to why primeval as a moderator has no business giving anybody the death penalty. I think it is clear that I am a fan of primeval's and I was glad when in July of 2010 he was included in the big four. But even his fans have to admit he joined that exalted pantheon on questionable terms. macdaddy has not learned his history, if he had he could make the argument that primeval lacks the moral authority to execute a death sentence or permaban. Qz, Pang slagpit all have the moral authority but pang has lived up to his 2012 threat and left the game, qz is done with moderating the never ending cheating and slag is not around much.
So while I do not advocate on macdaddy's behalf, I can not see an equitable way of permabanning him.

Edited By: clintonista on Nov 22nd 2016, 4:32:40
See Original Post

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 5:04:11

Clintonista is macdaddy and macdaddy is bayrock and bayrock is deano

Lets continue this game next person has to say who deano is a multi/alt of
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 5:36:36

galleri,
If one looks at pang's Jan 2012 rant, his description not mine, where he pleaded with the community to step up and stop the cheating and compare that to qz's comments on cheating in 2010 ruining the site and threatening its very existence and if one recalls the reasons why the preceding sites died, i.e. rampant cheating among other things, and one considers all the great admins and players who are gone, pang, slagpit, spear, dragonlance, etc., because of cheating, one can almost wish for the death penalty for macdaddy as evidence that the admins have finally had enough.
After all, it is not like we are the big four and we have to kill an FFA clan to save the server from this threat. This is a minor threat, a lone wolf, easily dispatched from his wretched existence.
Unfortunately, one can easily make a cogent and coherent argument as to why primeval as a moderator has no business giving anybody the death penalty. I think it is clear that I am a fan of primeval's and I was glad when in July of 2010 he was included in the big four. But even his fans have to admit he joined that exalted pantheon on questionable terms. macdaddy has not learned his history, if he had he could make the argument that primeval lacks the moral authority to execute a death sentence or permaban. Qz, Pang slagpit all have the moral authority but pang has lived up to his 2012 threat and left the game, qz is done with moderating the never ending cheating and slag is not around much.
So while I do not advocate on macdaddy's behalf, I can not see an equitable way of permabanning him.

You write like a middle schooler with a bad memory and a thesaurus, trying to reach a minimum word requirement.

Proof is as foreign a concept to you as fluff is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 6:02:17

Clint, real talk.

Maybe you're the one who doesn't know your history. I've been playing since Summer of 1998. (sad huh?) I've been on both sides of the fight. Good, bad, and whatever you want to call botting and multiing. I crossed the line, blurred the line, and pissed on the line. Do I regret any of it? Hell no, its a game. The people make this game fun, not the game.

Your self-righteous arrogant attitude makes me 100% sure you're dirty, sleazy, and piece of fluff. You're too high and mighty here to be any bit of good in real life. Best thing for you to do shut the fluff up and quit being such a prick. I don't know what circumstances you're coming from in your life. But I hope they get better. If you're bitter about getting buttfluffed by my friends or I 4 years ago then you've got some real fluffing issues. Maybe a lifestyle and diet change could be a start; Find God.

Maybe you and I need to sit down and talk. I'm always on curse, grab your mic, and lets hear what you have to say. Because right now, you are your only friend in this game. What does that tell you?
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 6:04:49

Oh, far as MacDaddy getting banned. fluff no. Kid got caught. Spin all he wants, getting caught sucks. Trust me. I had a few purple back in the day, obviously. Make him listen to eminem on repeat for 24 hours. Thats enough punishment for any human.
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2016, 6:41:33

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Clintonista is macdaddy and macdaddy is bayrock and bayrock is deano

Lets continue this game next person has to say who deano is a multi/alt of

I'll give it a go....

Clintonista is macdaddy and macdaddy is bayrock and bayrock is deano and deano is JJ23.

Next!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 22nd 2016, 7:22:00

galleri,

Ah that is where you don't know much and a bit off here.
Pang has not left, he is just not that active.
qzjul is still around, but more busy with the game stuff...which is why he has mods.
zarcon the other game dev is also around and can permaban something also.
martian can too.
Slag...well I won't get into that ...that is another story and can of worms.
So there is a way to handle this.
macdaddy did not get banned from the game. He got banned from the forums and rightly so. Since I mod ee irc, if someone came into irc and advocated cheating...they would get banned by me there. End of story.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 22nd 2016, 7:25:50

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Stryke Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 10:27:15

Heh.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff