Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 14:56:21

Ice,
I do not care that you cheated. That is not my grievance.
I agree that your bold, brazen, bizarre all-encompassing cheating made the game challenging, more fun.
I want my baseball players on steroids.
I want my football linemen to be guzzling HGH and mainlining bull semen. Who cares if they die at 45?
I want my pitchers to be putting big ol' slimy honkers on the ball before they throw it.
That cheating and its prosecution can be part of the game and makes it a much more entertaining pass time.
I want my adversaries to be at their very best and if that means they piss on every rule and cheat across multiple servers, so be it.
The way you used your boxcar site to protect LaE members on every server was smart, the way you figured out how to play each other's countries was inspired. The way you had enforcers kill players who double tapped your clansmen on Express was impressive.
I love it that you put the time, energy and imagination into cheating with as many people as possible across every single server. Well done.
I mean that.

Frankly though it was ill-befitting a great cheating clan like LaE to moan and wail when they got caught by a cheater.
In your defense, neither you nor Jag wept nor bawled about the way your clan was killed, but Now3P, Mo and llaar did.
IMHO, you should have instructed your lackeys not to complain about being hacked.

I have been accused of loving the forums more than the game itself. GUILTY

When Mo comes on and plays the aggrieved innocent after years of being a self-confessed brazen cheater, I love it.
Such an entertaining case study of psycho pathology, character flaws and developmental disability.
I do not envy your task of trying to manage a guy like that.
When "lieing Scott", our resident holocaust denier, comes on and says you guys never cheated, I chuckle.

No, my grievance with you is not that you cheated. Who could hate that kind of vision, energy and leadership?
My grievance is with what happened to the rule set of this great server as the result of your efforts.
Every time I run out of spy ops, every time I have 20 unusable missiles at set end, every time I realize that spies, troops and tanks have been rendered irrelevant, I curse Jag and now you since he is gone.
This was a great, complex, complicated game before you diminished it. That is my grievance with you.

Edited By: clintonista on Nov 22nd 2016, 14:58:55

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 22nd 2016, 15:10:07

Your commitment to honorable gameplay is commendable.

But, ...And it is only my personal and non-official position that, after almost 7 years I think we can tolerate to let some things go.

Edited By: Primeval on Nov 22nd 2016, 16:13:37

mrford Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 15:58:10

Still rocking the no proof route. You can't even dig up a single shread of evidence that I ever cheated, yet you still slob on by fluff like a crack whore who hasn't hit a rock in 3 days.

You wonder why you arnt taken seriously....

Edited By: mrford on Nov 22nd 2016, 16:03:11
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2016, 16:33:13

Meh.....tl:dr
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 22nd 2016, 17:50:51

Is this from EE days or earth2025 days?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 18:16:42

But the thing you're missing, CLint. All those people who you are blaming for the cheating, didnt' cheat.

I, myself, was the only one who was actually cheating. Sllly boy. The admins and mods knew it too. They knew it was 100% me.
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 18:18:00

BTW, that website you're so keen on. Was dead. MOst of our communication was through phone calls, texts, and real life talks. We were friends first. The game came second.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2016, 19:16:18

This stuff really seems like old news. Regardless of who cheated back then, possibly before some of the current players were even out of diapers, it just doesn't seem important now.
Just shut up and have another beer

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 22nd 2016, 20:32:42

I agree, this seems to be the old game. Move along. Otherwise I will go find the post that pang once posted saying everyone was clear of anything in the past when this one started up.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 22:08:03

Well, in his defense, it was this version of this game. But, he's pointing fingers at others who didn't cheat. I was the person who cheated. I was using multies, more or less. I wont get into the details of my cheating. But no need to blame others for something they had no idea was even happening or was part of.

The e2025 I was a bot running, suiciding, and tag killing fluff.

Scott Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 22:30:18

Originally posted by clintonista:
Ice,
I do not care that you cheated. That is not my grievance.
I agree that your bold, brazen, bizarre all-encompassing cheating made the game challenging, more fun.
I want my baseball players on steroids.
I want my football linemen to be guzzling HGH and mainlining bull semen. Who cares if they die at 45?
I want my pitchers to be putting big ol' slimy honkers on the ball before they throw it.
That cheating and its prosecution can be part of the game and makes it a much more entertaining pass time.
I want my adversaries to be at their very best and if that means they piss on every rule and cheat across multiple servers, so be it.
The way you used your boxcar site to protect LaE members on every server was smart, the way you figured out how to play each other's countries was inspired. The way you had enforcers kill players who double tapped your clansmen on Express was impressive.
I love it that you put the time, energy and imagination into cheating with as many people as possible across every single server. Well done.
I mean that.

Frankly though it was ill-befitting a great cheating clan like LaE to moan and wail when they got caught by a cheater.
In your defense, neither you nor Jag wept nor bawled about the way your clan was killed, but Now3P, Mo and llaar did.
IMHO, you should have instructed your lackeys not to complain about being hacked.

I have been accused of loving the forums more than the game itself. GUILTY

When Mo comes on and plays the aggrieved innocent after years of being a self-confessed brazen cheater, I love it.
Such an entertaining case study of psycho pathology, character flaws and developmental disability.
I do not envy your task of trying to manage a guy like that.
When "lieing Scott", our resident holocaust denier, comes on and says you guys never cheated, I chuckle.

No, my grievance with you is not that you cheated. Who could hate that kind of vision, energy and leadership?
My grievance is with what happened to the rule set of this great server as the result of your efforts.
Every time I run out of spy ops, every time I have 20 unusable missiles at set end, every time I realize that spies, troops and tanks have been rendered irrelevant, I curse Jag and now you since he is gone.
This was a great, complex, complicated game before you diminished it. That is my grievance with you.

So you are accusing the Jewish guy of being the holocaust denier? You are so fluffing stupid. You are trying to draw a conclusion from fluff that makes no sense because you got proven wrong and are having a giant temper tantrum. You lack the basic social skills, logic, and reasoning of a toddler.

Go back to doing things you are good at, like sucking your dads fluff or giving handjobs in the park.

Yes clit, I do want fries with that.

mrford Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 23:07:55

Originally posted by galleri:
I agree, this seems to be the old game. Move along. Otherwise I will go find the post that pang once posted saying everyone was clear of anything in the past when this one started up.

I already have PMs from pang, qzjul, and prime saying I wasn't involved. Clint doesn't care about the truth.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 22nd 2016, 23:22:17

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by galleri:

I already have PMs from pang, qzjul, and prime saying I wasn't involved. Clint doesn't care about the truth.

I never would of thought of you as being involved or ever cheating. It is just old ass fluff though.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 0:49:47

Ice,
You are claiming that you and you alone were cheating in what Warster and others have called the greatest cheating scandal of all time?
I love this claim because it is as preposterous as Mo's claim that organizing players off site to come onto express and make kill runs is perfectly legal.

1) If you and you alone were responsible for the greatest cheating scandal of any and all time, why did Jag say
"My friends and I have cheated before, we cheated today and we will cheat forever?
Was Jag just a poser taking credit for your hard work?
According to this theory, Jag was just an honest player who like to pretend he cheated?

2) If you and you alone were responsible for the greatest cheating scandal ever why did Mo say he organized kill runs and subsequently apologize for the cheating?
Was Mo just another poser trying to take credit for your cheating?

3) If you and only you were the greatest threat to the game's future in qz's words "across multiple servers" how did you manage to run 12-20 multis on Express, the same number on the other solo servers plus however many were run on the lower skill servers? The pre-scandal LaE roster count on the forums were over forty players, all or mostly all just you?

4) If you and lonely you were responsible for the cheating why hasn't this scandal been eclipsed by the LaF scandal of 2012 or countless other cheating scandals subsequent to this one?

5) If you alone cheated, why was pang so happy about the demise of LaE that for the one and only time in history a reset was named after a player, not a number? How do you explain pang's joyful post that "gregg held LaE to 0% of their cheat size?
why would pang blame an entire clan for the actions of one man?

Edited By: clintonista on Nov 24th 2016, 0:56:38

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 24th 2016, 0:56:33

Because of the number of accounts he was Personally running.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Scott Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 0:56:58

Ice,
You are claiming that you and you alone were cheating in what Warster and others have called the greatest cheating scandal of all time?
I love this claim because it is as preposterous as Mo's claim that organizing players off site to come onto express and make kill runs is perfectly legal.

1) If you and you alone were responsible for the greatest cheating scandal of any and all time, why did Jag say
"My friends and I have cheated before, we cheated today and we will cheat forever?
Was Jag just a poser taking credit for your hard work?
According to this theory, Jag was just an honest player who like to pretend he cheated?

2) If you and you alone were responsible for the greatest cheating scandal ever why did Mo say he organized kill runs and subsequently apologize for the cheating?
Was Mo just another poser trying to take credit for your cheating?

3) If you and only you were the greatest threat to the game's future in qz's words "across multiple servers" how did you manage to run 12-20 multis on Express, the same number on the other solo servers plus however many were run on the lower skill servers? The pre-scandal LaE roster count on the forums were over forty players, all or mostly all just you?

4) If you and lonely you were responsible for the cheating why hasn't this scandal been eclipsed by the LaF scandal of 2012 or countless other cheating scandals subsequent to this one?

Get some rest, people depend of on you to cook their fries...

Also, don't run with scissors.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 0:58:10

Warster, that does not explain jag's claim, Mo's claims or the demise of an entire clan.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 24th 2016, 1:00:35

The fall of the clan has to do with change in power on the server
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

clintonista Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 1:02:49

If you are saying that Ice was Jag and Mo and twenty or thirty others including llaar that would make some sense.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 1:05:05

why did he apologize as Mo instead of as himself?
plus as you have said many times you were just a young pup moderator at the time and do not have all the facts.

I love that we are finally getting to the truth so the noobs who were not playing at the time can see what transpired.

Why was it necessary to rig a system where players could play each other's countries if they were mostly one guy anyway?
There would be no need for a complex boxcar arrangement.
Why did qz say that every single member of LaE was suspect if it was just one guy?

Edited By: clintonista on Nov 24th 2016, 1:16:30

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 24th 2016, 1:15:26

And I was a head of a FFA and an alliance clan where the bulk of the cheating took place so I know more about how and why certain tags fell apart
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

clintonista Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 1:17:47

Warster, with all due respect, I think you greatly underestimate how much cheating took place on express.

Scott Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 1:20:27

Warster, with all due respect, I think you greatly underestimate how much cheating took place on express.

With all due respect, show up with evidence not your fluffed up oppinion.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 24th 2016, 1:22:47

Lae tag was deleted due to actions on FFa and alliance not express
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

clintonista Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 1:36:50

Originally posted by Scott:

I do not know what an opinion is, I can not read community college babble.
But discerning readers are learning a lot from this discussion,
Warster is telling a lot by what he is not saying.

Scott Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 2:26:21

I do not know what an opinion is, I can not read community college babble.
But discerning readers are learning a lot from this discussion,
Warster is telling a lot by what he is not saying.

Lol ignoring facts that you were proved wrong on again. You have provided no evidence you even graduated the 5th grade. Until then, we will assume that is your highest level of achievement based on your ability to process simple logic (lack of).

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 2:57:33

Where did I apologize for cheating?

Stop making fluff up you worthless fluff. Jesus.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2016, 3:00:42

Lock this fluff up (yes Hillary and this irrelevant to this server thread).
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 3:01:04

Also, the LaE tag was never deleted. Could tries within the tag were, but many were not. You know, the ones who wernt cheating.

And LaE lasted for many sets after that scandal.

Your comically revisionist history is as dumb as you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 3:27:16

May 11, 2010, right after Ice implicated not only himself but several others when he in his inimitable style said,
"What I done was stupid, what others done was wrong."

Scott Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 3:41:38

May 11, 2010, right after Ice implicated not only himself but several others when he in his inimitable style said,

Which doesn't sound like cheating. Try not need rags no every time someone bests you.

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 3:58:32

Link?

We both know it didn't happen but atleast try to back up your bullfluff with something other than your worthless word.

I have quotes from 2 admins and the dude that hacked LaE saying I wasn't involved. What do you have?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 4:07:59

Link?

We both know it didn't happen but atleast try to back up your bullfluff with something other than your worthless word.

I have quotes from 2 admins and the dude that hacked LaE saying I wasn't involved. What do you have?

Clintonista be like...

https://youtu.be/QFQyib5ZQZY

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 4:11:52

I have quotes from 2 admins and the dude that hacked LaE saying I wasn't involved.

How much did you pay them to say that?
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 4:14:03

You still butthurt?

Of course you are.

You pretend like I even know how Canadian money works.

Either way, even you know that even if I'm a douche, I don't cheat.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 24th 2016, 4:19:11
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 4:16:47

Yeah..right. We all know you engineers make alotta money, not too mention whatever you bring home in corruption.

http://www.lovethispic.com/...rge-Mansion-Exterior-.jpg

You got a house like this!

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 4:21:04

I don't see the point in having a property like that when you can make money off 2 smaller ones.

Or one and a few toys.

Either way, I think you overestimate what an engineer and a teacher make with 3 kids. Lol. Dependants are expensive. Maybe you will find out one day.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 4:42:46

I don't see the point in having a property like that when you can make money off 2 smaller ones.

Or one and a few toys.

Either way, I think you overestimate what an engineer and a teacher make with 3 kids. Lol. Dependants are expensive. Maybe you will find out one day.

2 dudes can't procreate.

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 4:43:35

Clint -- What does what happened to LaE have to do with express? We were cheating in FFA. That had nothing to do with express?

I'm giving up responding to you. You are simply forum a troll who licks windows because you like the way it feels.

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 4:49:59

He is gregg/lincoln. Maybe you never knew about the great LaEx. Basically he acted like he does now in game and 5-6 people killed him every set. Not all were in LaE on FFA but he for fixated, like he usually does. The conspiracy was formed.

The best part is everyone knew it was a joke, and for a set or 2 played along. The sarcasm was heavy glorifying gregg as the saviour of express, and it was a good running joke.

Apparently one that he never picked up on.

To take a page out of his book, anyone who wants to research can see it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 4:55:07

Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 5:05:40

Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 5:09:23

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 5:16:32

Or one and a few toys.

2 dudes can't procreate.

Bullshyte they can't... http://theworstthingsforsale.com/.../2013/10/mpreg-dude-2.jpg

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 24th 2016, 5:44:16

So gregg/lincoln/Someguy/clintonista:
After going through ford's posts to find what you said he said on May 11,2010 was true or not because you cannot seem to provide proper quotes or links to your stories... you are full of fluff. He never said those words on his any of posts that day.
Nextly if Ford ever cheated, which he didn't......why did the game admins make ford a game mod at one point after all that mess?

My favorite quotes from searching through his stuff, because I needed a good laugh were:
wow

im pulling for imag?

temp in hell is dropping

and
you have caught me

i did have sexual relations with that woman

i am not sure why in the world here we are in late 2016, almost 2017 talking about some fluff that happened and didn't happen. Move forward. We are almost 7 years into the future man....

And yes I have come to the conclusion you are gregg/lincoln/Someguy after reading posts from you in the past. And honestly after that reading.... because I forgot what you used to be like... I realize you are full of fluff.
You don't provide links or proper quotes and you cannot get with the times. And well you just don't make sense.
Bye Felicia.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 24th 2016, 5:47:21