Verified:

Scott Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 21:07:31

Originally posted by Ivan:

Take healthcare away- Most likely

Allow torture again - yer daughter is more likely to set her clothes on fire and die from that then a terrorist attack, i say we torture all clothes manufacturers too, also i dont think your smart enough to be allowed to have kids

Let coal mines dump waste in rivers again- perhaps not but definately allow more chemicals/bad for the nature stuff because stupid people think its good for the economy while other nations are reaping dough producing green tech stuff

Can sell guns to severely mentally ill - stats show that if yer getting robbed yer safer without a gun then with a gun, only republicans are stupid enough not to believe statistics

Eliminate separation of church and state - what god do you refer to? do you have any scientific studies showing that there actually is a god?

Financial advisors don't have to act in the best interest of clients anymore- sweet more financial criseses!

I love how the world is going backwards in development in many cases

long live trump

Please explain what healthcare they would be losing!

I can't wait for this response... can not freaking wait.

Also please show me your stats that say "if you are getting robbed it is safer to not have a gun"... I know what report you are referencing and that is not how the study was performed.

Edited By: Scott on Feb 9th 2017, 21:10:23
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit