Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 2nd 2021, 7:06:54

I only have one account for forums and game but just wanted to understand as there is often a influx of new accounts with people bringing up issues or old issues which clearly are someone writing under an alias.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 9:27:10

Originally posted by Primeval:
The rule is you shouldn't have multiple game accounts.

They have multiple accounts, we have tracked that for a couple of sets now. If we can do that how come you can't?
Don of LaF

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 9:53:56

Originally posted by Primeval:
Too bad you guys don't spend half as much time actually playing the game and killing each other as you do trying to get each other deleted.

Sorry for being upset when people cheat and you are too clueless to figure it out.
That is how Pang lost another paying customer.
Don of LaF

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 2nd 2021, 12:17:50

Prime & galli --- multies

Gerd & Gains --- multies

'nuff said

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 2nd 2021, 12:54:07

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Prime & galli --- multies

Gerd & Gains --- multies

'nuff said

Plot twist
Gains and Gerd =chevs

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BigP Game profile

Feb 2nd 2021, 15:25:24

aliens
- SoF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 15:46:32

Originally posted by mrcuban:
forgive me for tuning in to this thread at the end. But are you saying that having multiple accounts is against TOS even if you don't play on them at the same time?

Account 1 - play a set
aacount 2 - play the next set
account 1 - play a set.

Or are you referring to Multi accounts playing countries in the same set? Or including multi accounts to post on the forums under a new alias to be a fluff?

or all of the above?

All of the above. The only cases where they appear to be getting deleted is when they run at the same time. But there have been instances where it appears multiple accts were used to hide restarts.

Let's say that they're only getting removed if they play 2 accts at the same time. So basically everything you could possibly imagine that you could do with a multi acct is being done except the 1 thing they get deleted for. And more and more it seems people are pushing that boundary, telling other players they're making multi accounts, even bragging about it to other members and not getting deleted. It's been used to suicide one tag multiple times in a set to hide restarts, it's been used to hide identity to join tags and suicide from them. Pretty much they've been used in most ways imaginable to suicide and grief ppl.

And I think the reason why you are seeing a ramp up in the behavior is because more and more people are becoming aware that you can keep pushing this line and seemingly get away with it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 2nd 2021, 16:10:59
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 2nd 2021, 16:48:06

Originally posted by mrcuban:
forgive me for tuning in to this thread at the end. But are you saying that having multiple accounts is against TOS even if you don't play on them at the same time?

Account 1 - play a set
aacount 2 - play the next set
account 1 - play a set.

Or are you referring to Multi accounts playing countries in the same set? Or including multi accounts to post on the forums under a new alias to be a fluff?

or all of the above?

1 account 1 person 1 cup 1 girl
SRS

Actually if you had an account way back when and forgot your password, then came back after not playing for years... then a new account would be probably acceptable. Because it is apparent you cannot access the last account. Though players should probably contact the admin team aka Bug or Pang. I have no access to passwords and I don't think Prime does either, nor do I want to know anyone's favorite color or what they did last summer :P
I want to state if you are using abc123, martianischeesehead, OR ILOVEMYMOM..... that is never good...but moving on.

no no no no club:
last set: played one account
this set: played a new account
next set: played the old account again

ANY CURRENT PLAYABLE SET (no no no club): Played both accounts, self deleted one country off an account or was killed, and created a new country within the same set on the same server on another account.

THIS SET: (forgot what I going to write here, old age sucks, I will be back when I am going to remember)

In general, this is silly, making things hard on the dev/admin/mod team is not cool. And it makes a person one big penis head. If you feel you need to play a new account, then contact a dev or Prime for reasoning, but know that is the ONLY account you should ever play again. ONE ACCOUNT MEANS ONE ACCOUNT. This isn't swipe right or left for a new girl/guy/gmilf ;)

<3

Edited By: galleri on Feb 2nd 2021, 16:51:32
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2021, 17:12:52

Yeahhhhh this game is totally lacking fresh gmilfs to swipe. I demand this feature be added.

myerr21 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2021, 19:35:18

fluff russia
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Xninja Game profile

Feb 3rd 2021, 2:09:13

Legit players just need to erect a new collation. (Boyoyoyoing)

Joint executions of suspected multiple account countries.

Maybe the attack button will resolve issues more quickly than the report button.

Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 2:41:19

Originally posted by Xninja:

It's not about multi; it's about making a new account to play one country so that the lame losers cannot track your country via the leader boards and have their "friends" mess with you due to an exploit in the system. That's a bigger cheat if you ask me.

Anyone who would like to join in on the fight against cheaters, please let me know. I've already have had several inquiries for the next set. Our recruitment is 1. you get to fight cheaters and 2. you are guaranteed to have fun.

Also, I extend an olive branch out to LaF, if we can work out a package deal and pact the server. We only want to net but jelous losers are scared. That's a standing offer.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 2:41:22

For the record Prime enjoys mod'n more than than playing the game so dont mind him
Catch me on ir c

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 3rd 2021, 7:37:07

Originally posted by Requiem:

Anyone who would like to join in on the fight against cheaters, please let me know. I've already have had several inquiries for the next set. Our recruitment is 1. you get to fight cheaters and 2. you are guaranteed to have fun.

I think you have shown your stance toward cheating for everyone to see. Deeds speak louder!

Also, I extend an olive branch out to LaF, if we can work out a package deal and pact the server. We only want to net but jelous losers are scared. That's a standing offer.

We did reach out with an olive branch this set.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 8:05:48

Originally posted by Xninja:

It's not about multi; it's about making a new account to play one country so that the lame losers cannot track your country via the leader boards and have their "friends" mess with you due to an exploit in the system. That's a bigger cheat if you ask me.

Why would anyone want to track your nation and mess with you if you arent actively trying to fight them? And if you're actively trying to fight them based on military strength, why not just have the balls to be a "real man" and own your behavior?

I've killed LaF as much or more than anyone here and I didn't cheat to do it. I didnt break one of the rules. I got a strong enough tag together to actually fight them.

Typically the reason you would need to cheat to hide is to grief people I would think. But people can find me and get their ass whipped to their hearts content. I usually run similar names and have a totally open profile. Hell, most people here know what neighborhood in Philly I live in.

When people started cheating to hit me for being a liberal and a fag, req, and tracing me to find me, I kept it open to let them know they're welcome to an asswhopping any time. The reason y'all are hiding and cheating is because you know you arent good enough to beat your enemy. Plain and simple. You just arent good enough to beat your enemy without cheating. And instead of recruiting or making allies you choose to cheat. There is no helping that.

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 11:18:51

The only reason why we have had to do this is cause you have been hiding and suiciding us over and over again and making up all kind of stupid reasons like its Mercs fault. you photoshop images to make it look like we burn oil and steal bushels and the list goes on.

We have been doing this for a couple of resets now. Why have you not joined us instead of playing with the cheaters if you are so against cheating?

That was what we did this reset and see how that ended up. You can take that olive branch and shove it up your nose

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Feb 3rd 2021, 11:25:56
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 11:27:28

Disable the leaderboards from view to the public that update daily, until then the game is broken.