Verified:

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 16:05:46

Originally posted by crest23:
I give advice when asked. Heck, sometimes I give advice even when not asked. And no, I don't farm people.

It's like Mike Tyson knocking someone flat out in 15 seconds and helping them up, kissing them on both cheeks, yay!

How is your bottom feeding a country hitting them 4 times and from your history up to 8 times, how is that better than anyone else bottom feeding a country but only hitting them once? Explain that. Because they asked you for advice? It wasn't even like you hit them 4 times and then sent them a message on how to play better. They had to ask you 1st. And if there was an advice worth giving to someone you deliberately farmed who was asking you if it was a war dec, the sage advice you should have given was yes, this is an act of war.

no fluff, this is a war game! read the description. I'm teaching them how to not let someone/people farm them, but instead beat them. I supposed being hit 20 times by 20 other players is better than being hit 20 times by 1 player?
Don't make it sound like i'm the only person here who do multiple hits. Most countries do more than one hit on one country.

and of course, now everyone jumps in and say "oh yeah i helped someone once..." gimme a break.
*breaks open kit kat bar
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

crest23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 16:19:16

This is NOT a war game. The description of what the game is plays a lessor role to how the actual players perceive and play the game. This is more a netting game than a warring game.

I would rather be hit by 20 different players once each than to be hit by 19 different players once each and then tduong 8 times.

You are not the only person that does multiple hits, but you are the only person that rags on people for bottom feeding even though you bottom feed as well and actually BOTTOMFEED FARM.
There's a very big different in hitting someone once and then a week later deliberately or unknowningly hit them again forgetting you had hit them earlier. You on the other hand do not just hit people mutiple times, you multi-tap them in the same land grabbing spree.

And next time someone asks you a question ingame, try and actually answer the question. You were asked if it was a war dec, you should have given him pointers on how to beef up his tanks, or get lots of warfare and respond to you in a couple of weeks with some fireworks. That is a better deterrent to getting farmed than "oh, let me teach you so that you don't get farmed,..........NEXT SET! WTF!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 17:07:54

This is NOT a war game. The description of what the game is plays a lessor role to how the actual players perceive and play the game. This is more a netting game than a warring game.

I would rather be hit by 20 different players once each than to be hit by 19 different players once each and then tduong 8 times.

You are not the only person that does multiple hits, but you are the only person that rags on people for bottom feeding even though you bottom feed as well and actually BOTTOMFEED FARM.
There's a very big different in hitting someone once and then a week later deliberately or unknowningly hit them again forgetting you had hit them earlier. You on the other hand do not just hit people mutiple times, you multi-tap them in the same land grabbing spree.

And next time someone asks you a question ingame, try and actually answer the question. You were asked if it was a war dec, you should have given him pointers on how to beef up his tanks, or get lots of warfare and respond to you in a couple of weeks with some fireworks. That is a better deterrent to getting farmed than "oh, let me teach you so that you don't get farmed,..........NEXT SET! WTF!

haha you are so emotional crest.
if the game description is not what the game is supposed to be then i don't know what is.

Teaching someone to get tanks and warefare does not prevent me or anyone from farming him. I can buy more tanks in one day than he can in one week. I can BR him without even beefing up my jets. Hell, if i can multi tap a country like that then it's obvious i need less than 1/3 of my jets to BR. So to come back to the point of teaching someone the basics of the game, they can figure out all the other stuff like warefare, missiles, special attacks. It's not hard to war people!

Like any of you ever go in depth with a noob on how to fix his country and play good enough catch up.

Ok, i put the scenario of being hit by 20 by 20 or 20 by 1 and then you changed it to 20 by 1 and 19 by 19 + 8 more by 1. Way to take it out of context to prove a point that's not there. We all know how DR works. I could hit him 20 times after 19 people hit him already for al it matters. But if my 20 hits means that he can fix his country so that he won't get hit again in the future then it's worth it.
Like I said, I help people and the land is my reward. They thank me and won't even bother to get it back because there's no point. It's their fault for running around providing free land for everyone not knowing wtf they're doing. At least now, the # of hits on them are probably going to be drastically reduced.

I don't get it crest, you complain when i topfeed, you complain when i bottom feed. You are just against everything i do lol. Get over yourself. I never said i'm 100% against bottom feeding retard. I don't see much difference between everyone hitting a country once vs everyone hitting only a few countries multiple times. It doesn't matter because eventually, the love is spread even for all the noobs. At least the noobs i farm came out with a valuable lesson on how to play the damn game. Then he stops getting farmed whether it's from one person hitting him 20x or 20 people hitting him 1x.

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 17:11:01

Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire.

ummm yeah...it's a war game

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 17:14:52

Details of the fourteenth round of Primary

Multiple countries are not allowed.
Clans are not allowed.
Turns are awarded every 30 minutes.
Countries can hold a maximum of 80 (80) turns.
The two billion dollar cash limit is not in effect on this server.
Standing orders are enabled on this server.
The minimum time for market goods to arrive on the market is 4 hours. The maximum time is 6 hours.
Unsold goods stay on the market for 48 hours.
A planned strike brigade is unavailable for 20 hours after launching.
A country can carry out a maximum of 35 spy operations per day.
Humanitarians protest if a country attempts to attack another country which is 4 times bigger or smaller than it.
The cost of GDI membership is $5 per acre.

hey look...it says no clans allowed. Banding together with your stupid superpacks are not cool. Of course, it's not officially a clan so whatever. You guys want to give yourselves and your "friends or people you appreciate" an advantage then it's fine. I'm saying it's not fair to everyone else. Do whatever, it's just my opinion. Just tell crest not to run in here making stupid arguments.

Karim Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 17:22:32

Coordinated attacks on the same country by multiple countries would be against server rules: refusing to grab someone cause you respect him doesn't match.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

blid

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2012, 17:23:41

It's fun just not knowing who anyone is.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 17:27:05

Originally posted by caffeineaddict:
Yes, i play to my rules within the game rules.

For instance, i rarely hit some that has already sent me an in-game message, especially if they tell me who they are.

well since u always use the same name its easy to refrain from grabbing you.

and i just made a huge retal against pandora... rest of retals are coming. if you hit me, you will be retalled by someone with max mstrat and max weapons. take the risk. if you dare.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 17:53:22

Pandora has had a rough 48 hours.

caffeineaddict Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 17:58:07

JJ, i'm no fool and i pick my wars so that i'm pretty sure of winning or, at minimum, achieving my aims.

I'm a bottomfeeding casher at the moment. One hit, move on. I'm taking spmewhere in the region of 2.8% of my victim's land because i know that...
They cannot retaliate
I actually don't damage them too much.

It's more efficient that way rather than midfeeding when i don't really neeed to. If i was teching, it'd be different and i'd midfeed.

I also take note of who runs a clean strat and appears to know how to play. If they have high spies, i'm more likely to leave them alone. Same with high mil strat and weapons. It's one reason why i've not touched fat boy jack.

Why would you think i would want to grab you?

And i play by the same name because i'm pretty much a nice guy most of the time and i'm willing, and happy, to take the consequences of my actions in this set and the next.

For the most part i don't dislike you jj... only when you mouth off and make baseless threats. You can actually be quite sweet. Mwah!

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 17:58:50

between 2 retals and a nuke retal, he lost 9k land

the 3 ppl he hit he gained around 2500+ghost.

ouch.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 18:00:23

2012-03-31 01:11:28 PS Pandora (#51) EGG WARS 2012 (#32) 479A (912A)
2012-03-31 03:19:40 NM EGG WARS 2012 (#32) Pandora (#51) 1428A

-516A

2012-04-02 05:29:46 PS Pandora (#51) Wasteville (#10) 1249A (2143A)
2012-04-02 21:12:43 PS Wasteville (#10) Pandora (#51) 4040A (5952A)

-1897A

2012-03-31 01:12:09 PS Pandora (#51) No Longer A Cinderella Story (#227) 1013A (1793A)
2012-04-03 16:59:01 PS No Longer A Cinderella Story (#227) Pandora (#51) 3360A (4951A)

-1567A

so even with ghost, he lost 4k land in the exchange... not to mention lost cs and all those wasted turns rebuilding.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2012, 18:19:14

I'm wondering who will be the first to hit badassjack. He's looking aweful fat there.

And damn! Nuketon made a nice retal against pandora.

25k for Jack, that pandora guy likes to camp and then hit the really fat ones for big gains, i've been watching him ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2012, 18:20:58

Originally posted by Karim:
I thought about hitting Jack a couple of times already, but i am curious to see how far he will go as a tyr so i won't :)

Pandora and Arbytrary atm seems like an interesting target.

Not very far, he already DTed few people i know WILL NOT let it slide, so, his set will have fireworks soon enough, LOL.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

crest23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 19:01:37

Originally posted by tduong:

if the game description is not what the game is supposed to be then i don't know what is.

Teaching someone to get tanks and warefare does not prevent me or anyone from farming him. I can buy more tanks in one day than he can in one week. I can BR him without even beefing up my jets. Hell, if i can multi tap a country like that then it's obvious i need less than 1/3 of my jets to BR. So to come back to the point of teaching someone the basics of the game, they can figure out all the other stuff like warefare, missiles, special attacks. It's not hard to war people!

Like any of you ever go in depth with a noob on how to fix his country and play good enough catch up.

Ok, i put the scenario of being hit by 20 by 20 or 20 by 1 and then you changed it to 20 by 1 and 19 by 19 + 8 more by 1. Way to take it out of context to prove a point that's not there. We all know how DR works. I could hit him 20 times after 19 people hit him already for al it matters. But if my 20 hits means that he can fix his country so that he won't get hit again in the future then it's worth it.
Like I said, I help people and the land is my reward. They thank me and won't even bother to get it back because there's no point. It's their fault for running around providing free land for everyone not knowing wtf they're doing. At least now, the # of hits on them are probably going to be drastically reduced.

I don't get it crest, you complain when i topfeed, you complain when i bottom feed. You are just against everything i do lol. Get over yourself. I never said i'm 100% against bottom feeding retard. I don't see much difference between everyone hitting a country once vs everyone hitting only a few countries multiple times. It doesn't matter because eventually, the love is spread even for all the noobs. At least the noobs i farm came out with a valuable lesson on how to play the damn game. Then he stops getting farmed whether it's from one person hitting him 20x or 20 people hitting him 1x.

tduong's response to his retardation is always, "Why are you so emotional" or "Oh, I was drunk when I did that".

#104 was hit more than 20 times, without your farming, he would be in a better place right now. I could care less if you topfeed, bottomfeed, midfeed, as long as you don't dog on the others that do so as well. You cannot expect to eat your cake and have it. What I said still stands, if you really wanted to help him from getting farmed, you would have advised him to get some tanks or some warfare. I think he would care less about his finish than you would. Just a few nukes on your country will definitely deter you rom farming in the future.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 19:27:42

Originally posted by JJ23:
Yes, i play to my rules within the game rules.

For instance, i rarely hit some that has already sent me an in-game message, especially if they tell me who they are.

well since u always use the same name its easy to refrain from grabbing you.

and i just made a huge retal against pandora... rest of retals are coming. if you hit me, you will be retalled by someone with max mstrat and max weapons. take the risk. if you dare.

JJ, you are not heeding your own advice. I predict that before you finish making all those retals, you would have a few more added to make. When you are now sitting on average 5-10k acres bigger than the ppl on your list, you invite hits. Even as a Dem with high milstrat and weaps, retals on 14k acres countries on your page that grab you cos you are sitting on 40k acres will take it's toll. You are currently thinking that only the top guys will hit you.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 19:31:01

i dont have anywhere near 40k land.. so that comparison is a little off.

if say i get hit by someone with 15-20k land, they will get maybe 2000+ghost= 3k

then they will effectively have the same land as me with the gains and my losses.

i will then retal for 2500 + ghost and get 3500.

so the landtrade would have yielded a gain of maybe 500 cres.. and the person will lose tons of military, attacking, defending, and having to rebuild.

not a good trade off for the person who lgs me.

thats the point.

if ur gonna make a landtrade go grab for 5k and get retaled for 2500. that seens worthwhile... but trading for 500-1000 acres is dumb.

you could easily PS 3 people 1/3 ur size get 500-700 acres from each with little/no chance of losing the land...

crest23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 19:36:36

I understand. My point is, if you intend to make all those retals, you will be 40k acres fairly shortly (if you aren't touched while making all thouse grabs. You also "lose tons of military, attacking, defending, and having to rebuild."

Retalling 30k acres countryies for gains is fine. retalling 15k acre countries is not so fine. You will be running in the same spot for the rest of the set.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 19:41:14

thats possible, but with these tech prices i doubt i would finish great anyways. well just see how this pans out.

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 19:43:47

Originally posted by tduong:

tduong's response to his retardation is always, "Why are you so emotional" or "Oh, I was drunk when I did that".

#104 was hit more than 20 times, without your farming, he would be in a better place right now. I could care less if you topfeed, bottomfeed, midfeed, as long as you don't dog on the others that do so as well. You cannot expect to eat your cake and have it. What I said still stands, if you really wanted to help him from getting farmed, you would have advised him to get some tanks or some warfare. I think he would care less about his finish than you would. Just a few nukes on your country will definitely deter you rom farming in the future.

getting hit 20x is getting hit 20x regardless if it's one or 20 people. He obviously have no way to retal. Getting tanks and warefare will stop one person from grabbing you more than once. It doesn't stop the other 24 people in the top 25 to hit you.

i did not dog on anybody for bottom or topfeeding. The only thing i'm against and i made it clear was all jetting foolz thinking they are protected by their clan.

stop making false accusations crest.

back the the original point of people knowing each other and avoid attacking each other even though it's solo.

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 19:45:11

and i said i was drunk once. You seem to keep bringing things up that are not relevant just to be right.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 19:56:39

That country only got hit multiple times by very few countries, not all of the top 25.

Back to the original topic, if you didn't before, you now know JJ's country. Why, pray do tell us, do you not bottom feed him? You know his country, you are his friend, you can botom feed him for quite a gain. Will you not hit him because he is a friend? Or because you know he can and possibly retal?

My point still stands, you are a fool that makes foolish arguments. The reason most people do not grab people they know is pretty much because they know if the person is good enough to make a successful retal why hit them.

I dare say, JJ knows The Living Tribunal and makes it a point to farm him everyset, why? Because he knows there will be no retribution. And by KNOW, I mean he encounters The Living Tribunal every set NOT that he is allowed a land farm (I know you will soon twist my words). If ever THe Living Tribunal starts retalling him, that will stop on the spot.

KoH runs the same country name in Express, I would like to see you farm him. You know why you won't? It will not because you know Koh, or because he is your friend, or even that you can get more tanks than him, it is because your goos would be cooked if you did. So do not come here talking about clans and superpack you fluffing moron.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:00:16

That country only got hit multiple times by very few countries, not all of the top 25.

Back to the original topic, if you didn't before, you now know JJ's country. Why, pray do tell us, do you not bottom feed him? You know his country, you are his friend, you can botom feed him for quite a gain. Will you not hit him because he is a friend? Or because you know he can and possibly retal?

My point still stands, you are a fool that makes foolish arguments. The reason most people do not grab people they know is pretty much because they know if the person is good enough to make a successful retal why hit them.

I dare say, JJ knows The Living Tribunal and makes it a point to farm him everyset, why? Because he knows there will be no retribution. And by KNOW, I mean he encounters The Living Tribunal every set NOT that he is allowed a land farm (I know you will soon twist my words). If ever THe Living Tribunal starts retalling him, that will stop on the spot.

KoH runs the same country name in Express, I would like to see you farm him. You know why you won't? It will not because you know Koh, or because he is your friend, or even that you can get more tanks than him, it is because your goos would be cooked if you did. So do not come here talking about clans and superpack you fluffing moron.

there's a very good reason why i don't hit jj that you are too ignorant to know.

I have advised living tribunal to get defensive allies.

no fluff i won't farm koh because he'll missile me. But i have hit koh many times before. I'll hit him if i know i can run out of humanitarian or i only hit him once knowing he'll never get to retal unless he likes seeing dh

blid

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:01:44

Why don't you attack JJ? Def ally? Tech leech? :D

I saw The Living Tribunal make some attacks last Express set I think. I was shocked. But he didn't retal anyone who farmed him.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:02:15

crest, you are too emotional and bringing up irrelevant past or bs scenarios. Why don't you just go cry to your mom about how some earth players are so mean to others.

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:03:46

Why don't you attack JJ? Def ally? Tech leech? :D

I saw The Living Tribunal make some attacks last Express set I think. I was shocked. But he didn't retal anyone who farmed him.

yes, it's because of his playing style along with the same name set after set. I even offered him a defensive alliance at one point in previous sets to save him but he never accepted it. And he does not really believe in warefare tech or tanks. I would farm the guy too.

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:05:07

and i am not leeching jj's tech. I don't play like jj. I believe in equivalent exchange. But i don't bash jj for his notorious playing style because it's natural selection. Plus i think it's funny that crest hates it so much.

Hopeless Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:08:03

tsk tsk tsk you people have too much time on your hand, especially you tduong. Please go spend time with your family give em hugs for me *shakes head*

crest23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:11:45

You just bashed JJs playing style by calling it notorious, lol.

Again, I do not dislike JJs playing style, and I do not bash it. I have no problem with it. I have a problem with his claiming to be the greatest ever when others do better using clean methods. This is the exact same reason why I could care less about you bottom feeding/topfeeding/midfeeding. I only care about it when you dog others for doing this that you do yourself.

Also, I dare say I have had more people run home to their mothers that I was mean to them than you could ever do.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:12:34

I need to find blid a signature. You will love this blid, hold on.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:16:30

Again, I do not dislike JJs playing style, and I do not bash it. I have no problem with it. I have a problem with his claiming to be the greatest ever when others do better using clean methods. This is the exact same reason why I could care less about you bottom feeding/topfeeding/midfeeding. I only care about it when you dog others for doing this that you do yourself.

Also, I dare say I have had more people run home to their mothers that I was mean to them than you could ever do.

you just did bash it, by claiming that i play unclean. because i choose to use offense allies and had one tech leech last reset in primary.

my problem with you is and will stop when you stop trying to insinuate that i play dirty.

dirty= cheat= cheat= deleted.

me= not deleted anywhere over probably the better part of the last year. if there was a deletion it was for language abuse, which is not cheating because it did not gain me anything.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:30:43

I never said I don't bash you, I do. Again, I have no issues with you leeching and using OAs, just don't say you are the greatest when others do equally well or better without using those. That's all I'm saying.

I have no issues with the way tduong plays, just as long as he doesn't call others out for doing so too.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:35:07

OAs are part of the game. and how do you know everyone else never uses them. do you spy each top player every reset? you dont.

and FYI oldman was allied to Koh the entire reset last reset for tech in exp... does that make him a leech? because he only did a tech start i know for sure, because i was allied to him during the tech start.

see my problem with you crest is you make assumptions based on what you think you know. in the end, you only know what your countries relations are. you can say you spy others from time to time, or people tell you this and that, but you know nothing for sure other than the facts about your own country.

my other issue with you is that you give your "friends" special priviledges and make allowances. you have told me numerous times that my "leeching" is shady, but if oldman were to ask you for a leech, you would give it to him in a heartbeat because he is your friend. lets call a spade a spade here and not be a hypocrite.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:35:58

and here you just said you dont bash my style, let 2 posts later you admitted to bashing me.

so you are a hypocrite.

and that itself is my problem with you.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 20:36:25

I never said I don't bash you, I do. Again, I have no issues with you leeching and using OAs, just don't say you are the greatest when others do equally well or better without using those. That's all I'm saying.

I have no issues with the way tduong plays, just as long as he doesn't call others out for doing so too.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 22:05:16

You might think I don't know a lot, but you have to admit, I know everything about you. So far, I've been 100% right about you.

I have said this like 100 times and I will say it again. Please, get it through your THICK skull.

I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU JJ23. IF YOU WANT TO LEECH JETS, GO AHEAD, IF YOU WANT TO LEECH TECH, GO AHEAD. WHAT I WILL NOT LET YOU DO IS BRAG ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE AFTER DOING THOSE THINGS. DO I NEED TO TYPE IN SPANISH? WILL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL THEN?

And tduong, that is emotion right there.

Edited By: crest23 on Apr 3rd 2012, 22:18:13
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 22:21:29

AND LET ME TYPE THIS IN FOR YOU IN THE SAME MANNER CREST. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. YOU THINK YOU SPY ME EVERY RESET AND WHEN I SUPPOSEDLY HAVE TECH LEECHES. ALL YOU HAVE ARE ASSUMPTIONS WITH NO PROOF. YOU ASSUME ONCE AGAIN THAT EVERY TIME I HAVE OFF ALLIES, THEY NEVER ATTACK MAKE 80 PCT JETS, AND LET ME GO TO TOWN ON THEM. WHEN IF YOU ACTUALLY SPIED ME, YOU WOULD SEE THAT MY OFFENSE ALLIES ATTACK, MAYBE NOT AS FREQUENTLY AS I DO, BUT THEY ATTACK, MAKING THE ALLIANCE MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD IN CAPS. RETARD?

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 22:27:59

not to mention you just above said you didnt bash me, and then about 5 min later admitted you do bash me. you still havent refuted any of my other statements as to why you would help your friends but when i do something thats NOT against the rules its shady. your opinion of shady is meaningless, and only your opinion. its part of the game, and if its legal i have every right to use it to support my claims as one of the top 5 players in this game.

tech leech or not, my accolades are legendary and speak for themselves. i could give you one tech leech every reset and you would never make the 30M club. reason, because you arnt good enough to do so. you play the same vanilla demo every reset in express, where people like myself, oldman, afaik, viva, have hit 30M, and won express with different strategies. for you, its demo every reset and if the stars allign and oldman has an off set, i get in a war, and the tech prices are awesome, you pick up the W and think you are awesome. crest, my indy or casher would rape your demo techer 85 pct of the time in express.

you can claim all you want that you have more Ws than me, but thats also because you have played more resets, and about 1/2 the time i play, im involved in some war. if you want to look at top 3 nws avg, its not even close. your only claim to fame is that one good primary finish of yours. face it. you are good, but not in my level.

i tried something and failed here in primary, but at least i had the balls to try something ive never done other than to stick with the same crap... thats how you get better. trial and error. the first people back in E2025, who found out that you could achieve better success specializing rather than building a rainbow, they tried something too.. and it worked.

so you just sit there and keep doing the same things while other people improve. see how that works out.

tduong Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 22:41:46

lmao can't even keep up with your own lies

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 22:48:15

no kidding right. comes from the guy who adamently stated he does not have prearranged allies in express but every reset i talk to people and the same people who say theyre allied to him.

funny how that works. i might be hated by some but at least i tell it like it is. numbers dont lie

oldman Game profile

Apr 3rd 2012, 23:54:48

and FYI oldman was allied to Koh the entire reset last reset for tech in exp... does that make him a leech? because he only did a tech start i know for sure, because i was allied to him during the tech start.

So to clarify, Koh broke the tech pact on friday night or was it Saturday morning, less than 24 hours after I'm done teching. I got as much tech from him as I did from you.

tduong Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 0:43:46

friday night or saturday morning. That's about 2/3 of the game.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 1:40:14

oldman, im not blaming you or discrediting you at all. you are one of the best players in this game and one of the most respected, and i have absolutely nothing bad to say about you. i just used you as an example because there was one conversation where i had with crest where he said that it was shady for me to leech tech but if you had ever asked him to he would let you in a heartbeat. that is all.

Forgotten

Apr 4th 2012, 1:42:24

I don't get it, if you are good, then you can deal with being hit.

If you can't deal with it, then you aren't good.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

tduong Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 2:09:24

wow what the hell? all we need is crest to come in here and start a drama to go way off topic

andyxxx Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 2:10:12

kill em all!!!

Nuketon Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 2:55:29

2012-03-31 01:11:28 PS Pandora (#51) EGG WARS 2012 (#32) 479A (912A)
2012-03-31 03:19:40 NM EGG WARS 2012 (#32) Pandora (#51) 1428A

-516A

2012-04-02 05:29:46 PS Pandora (#51) Wasteville (#10) 1249A (2143A)
2012-04-02 21:12:43 PS Wasteville (#10) Pandora (#51) 4040A (5952A)

-1897A

2012-03-31 01:12:09 PS Pandora (#51) No Longer A Cinderella Story (#227) 1013A (1793A)
2012-04-03 16:59:01 PS No Longer A Cinderella Story (#227) Pandora (#51) 3360A (4951A)

-1567A

so even with ghost, he lost 4k land in the exchange... not to mention lost cs and all those wasted turns rebuilding.

I'll take that exchange any day :) He's got to pick better targets if he wants to keep his land. You can't midfeed techers who have good weapons tech. I didn't even max my mil strat before the retal, could've got another 600-800 acres before ghost if I did.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:28:35

^agree.

i didnt have enough $$ to match nw for my hit, or i would have gotten what you got nuketon at least.

im running around with 139/137 mstrat/weapons

so if you hit me, i can always tech for 2 days sell max and retal you for more.

no commie is exempt from that.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:29:31

^agree.

i didnt have enough $$ to match nw for my hit, or i would have gotten what you got nuketon at least.

im running around with 139/137 mstrat/weapons

so if you hit me, i can always tech for 2 days sell max and retal you for more.

no commie is exempt from that.

and the funniest thing is, i didnt even have to send ALL my jets to make this hit... had another 1M+ jets + tanks worth of attacking power if needed. thats what his defense was like, without putting up actual numbers.

Nuketon Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:38:23

I know, I actually still had 2.5m jets out on PS's when I hit him, bought what I needed for the retal and when the jets came home sold most of them. Actually made a profit from the jets by buying them at 112 - 125 and sold at 138. Love playing a demo.