Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2011, 16:23:14

Gents.

It looks like we have not learned our lesson. We put it to a vote. KL brought vodka. There were drinks. There were discussions. I think Walt "The Great American fluffING Hero" Hunt even punched a guy. Pretty sure Galleri and Tisya got a lot of penis. But in the end, Assassin (who is Ravi's multi) made the decision. We stick by his decision.

Please read. This is not a declaration of war. This is a declaration of policy dispute. The following was written, July 29th in the year of our lord 2011.

"Assigned to me the duty of these troubled times. War is NOT an option. We are a struggling but morally strong group of nations. However, we will not adhere to the tyranny and unnecessary evil brought on to us by these unnamed individuals. We will not fold. We will fight for freedom, racial equality, and the life choice that Trife has made involving his sexuality. What will we do? We will enforce our policies regarding these attacks. Who will lead the charge? Look out your window. I already have. Who will provide Ghall some poon? Who.....hasn't. To battle!

-Signed
Your Hero
Assassin"

I am not as eloquent as our dear Assassin, but I will sum it up.

We are killing every country that participated in the KR's of our members. As is our policy. We are not at war mind you. So please don't hesitate to LG the ever living crap out of everyone involved. Especially Trife.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Detmer Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 17:17:50

Correct, as per our policy, we do not allow our members to be killed without cause. If they would have looked at you menacingly, that would have been fine. Your reasons however, were inadequate. I hope your nations do not mind their demise because it is inevitable. I would also like to declare the lands of those countries open to farming for any interested parties. Any retals made for hits on those countries will garner a death sentence.

Such is the will of the Assassin and such it shall be.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 17:23:03

WAIT....

There was Vodka, and I didn't know...

kwmi Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 17:52:32

mKR is more than happy to war to stop self DRing. It is not accepted on any server and it will not be on team.

MKR - HFA

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 17:56:10

That's what you get for showing up late LS.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 29th 2011, 18:08:23

I think i was roofied again. I have no memories of any of this!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2011, 18:21:58

Originally posted by kwmi:
mKR is more than happy to war to stop self DRing. It is not accepted on any server and it will not be on team.

I believe you skimmed over this post. We are not at war. Is this a declaration on your part?

Please confirm.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

AndrewMose Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 18:24:56

So this is why I saw a few stray missiles hit my land today.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2011, 18:36:59

Andrew - Not sure which country was yours.

But if you were not involved in the killing of our beloved crazy guy and drunken fin. We do apologize. Please retal those hits.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Detmer Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 19:04:49

It is done on all team servers and will definitely happen in team. There is nothing a little girl like you can do to stop it.

AndrewMose Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 19:10:30

Zen- I am playing the C/I that took 10 NM & EM. I was involved in the kill run, so you don't need to apologize.

Thanks for the nice note though.

Terror Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 21:35:52

Blah blah blah blah blah!

Call a spade a spade.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

If it looks and feels like war, it's war.

WH Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 22:04:05

<---- "The Great American fluffING Hero"

conirmed.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2011, 23:10:40

WAR, WAR, WAR. Whooo hoooo. Zen, does that mean I'm cleared for unrestricted operations against these guys?

heheh

LOVES unrestricted operations.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

kwmi Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 23:12:00

Originally posted by ZEN:

I believe you skimmed over this post. We are not at war. Is this a declaration on your part?

Please confirm.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Not a declaration of war but we will not accept damaging attacks on the members who dealt with the self DRers. Any damaging attacks or ops on any mkr country will be subject to our retal policy which is 1:kill. Kinda sounds like a war but isnt. There will just be a lot of dying.
MKR - HFA

Terror Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 23:31:20

Yeah, It sounds like the kind of war where one side is committed to disorganization and ineffective strategies because they won't call it war.

...and then when it starts to get serious--mark my words--you are gonna hear whiny BS about not having started it as if it would win political favor from some idiot.

AppleLion

Jul 30th 2011, 0:02:02

Hmm. Sad

Chadius Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 0:12:14

So as long as I don't hit any member of your clan with damaging attacks or spy ops, I'm in the clear? :) Can I get the #'s of the countries that dealt with the self DRers? That way I don't break another policy of yours. :) Cuz then it's basically free reign for me to farm the fluff out of you guys. :)
LAF

kwmi Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 0:35:11

Do whatever you want and we'll do whatever we want want. How about that?

MKR - HFA

Chadius Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 2:11:22

It's on like Donkey Kong!
LAF

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 4:02:27

Originally posted by ZEN:

Please confirm.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Not a declaration of war but we will not accept damaging attacks on the members who dealt with the self DRers. Any damaging attacks or ops on any mkr country will be subject to our retal policy which is 1:kill. Kinda sounds like a war but isnt. There will just be a lot of dying.

quote war!

PS - thanks for the land! You guys just don't learn, do ya?

Terror Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 11:06:34

Blah blah blah!

Pain Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 11:12:28

Terror, i like you. not in the "hey i want to destroy your rectum" kinda way, but the "i think youre actually not a bad guy" kinda way.

friends?
Your mother is a nice woman

Terror Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 16:25:17

Wow thanks. Sure, we can be friends, but yeah, slow and gentle is preferred. I'd have thought people here would have thought I was totally obnoxious.

sb Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 17:03:33

I like Terror too though im in the KR :/ But i still lub u

<3

spawn Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 18:01:07

you lub him and Pain gives it to him slow and gentle?? ;)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2011, 18:56:30

Terror - You seem to be the only one that has embraced the genre of attitude for this server.

Which is why we like you.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Terror Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 21:16:38

When I see people arguing about stupid stuff that has nothing to do with what they actually think or do, and all parties know it, my brain to mouth filter fails.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 23:45:06

I have no brain to mouth filter.

That's one of my issues.

Pain Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 4:24:49

my brain to mouth filter is plugged with fluff. its what happens when you try to talk fluff too much.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 7:15:45

fucj you aqll

Thunder Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 10:57:55

Any damaging attacks or ops on any mkr country will be subject to our retal policy which is 1:kill. Kinda sounds like a war but isnt. There will just be a lot of dying.

Seriously..you have a 1:kill policy?? LOL..wasn't the last time you fought against that, the last we heard of you for about ohh..a year?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 12:13:43

HI THUNDER!

kwmi Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 15:52:59

Originally posted by Thunder:
Any damaging attacks or ops on any mkr country will be subject to our retal policy which is 1:kill. Kinda sounds like a war but isnt. There will just be a lot of dying.

Seriously..you have a 1:kill policy?? LOL..wasn't the last time you fought against that, the last we heard of you for about ohh..a year?

If that's what I say, that's what we do.

1:kill on all DAMAGING attacks.

Not like it matters what we say though because it looks like you guys have managed to recruit enough players from 1A to take over Team and do whatever you want, so congratulations, I guess.
MKR - HFA

QiXiongMao Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:14:01

I have decided to make myself the official policy tester of the team server, and I have issued a test to MKR.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:27:14

Don't worry Qi

Mkr will just change the policy.

Terror Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:30:22

Policies always change to suit the issuer of said policy.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 17:03:49

HRMM IF I recall kwmi, 4-5 of our recruits were from Chaos. We had some old friends come back who took a set or two off.

FBI is at 3 tags, the same as last set, the just filled them out.

WoG was at 2 tags this set, we had 3 the set before, and had friends come back with us, and others who wanted to join.

IF you'd like, I can help recruit from alliance for you, so then you have no further excuses.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 20:10:23

Originally posted by Terror:
Policies always change to suit the issuer of said policy.

I think it's more along the lines of policies change to suit the ability to enforce said policy...or in this case, deviation from said policy.

Terror Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 21:54:14

The spirit of my message is still intact in your version.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 2:26:11

prolaby

Assassin Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 3:31:54

lemon curry?

sb Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 7:06:57

U wanna stand on ur policy fighting us to show its right but now , i smell that your are saying that we are pushing you to quit Team. LOL

archaic Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 14:43:19

I must congratulate FBI for their skillful running of interference for DBD this set. Well played gentlemen, well played. And by gentlemen - I'm referring to basically nobody that has either posted in or even considered posting in this thread. MKR got magna-played and they don't even realize it.

*snicker*
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pain Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 14:50:21

i dont understand archaic, are you saying that MKR planned on hitting DBD this set but FBI prevented that, or are you actually claiming MKR could beat them in netting?

Ravi Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 15:18:24

archaic, I don't see how FBI ran cover for DBD when it was MKR who killed 2 of our members for putting our member into DRs for a failed grab on them.

I propose a different theory. MKR saw FBI was engaged in a war with several other alliances and thought it would be an easy win to hit us. They thought wrong.

kwmi, you have the same opportunities to recruit from 1A as we do. Probably more so since we haven't actually recruited from there.

LS was kind enough to help you recruit from 1A. I believe he is serious with his offer since we don't like excuses.

I'll go even one better. Pick a future mutually agreed upon reset and we will lend you a chunk of our membership

ViLSE Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 16:13:15

WTF how did DBD get involved in this?

You guys attack FBI and kill two countries and we in DBD are somehow to blame for it? What did we do? Did we have some sort of mind-powers that forced your members to start GS/BRing FBI???

Seriously mate, you are way off line now. We in DBD might be somewhat friendly with FBI but thats about it, we dont hit them and they dont hit us, if you really tried it theyd probably let you do the same. DBD does it for other alliances too, take Monks for instance, they dont hit us so we dont hit them. See? Its very simple really...

ViLSE Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 16:29:24

Id also like to hear your response to Pain's question above...

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 17:24:40

archaic needs to lay off the reefer - fluff's makin ya paranoid mate.

hokie Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 19:33:26

I second Archaic's *snicker*