Verified:

Mr Emerald

Aug 1st 2011, 20:34:55

Originally posted by ViLSE:
take Monks for instance, they dont hit us so we dont hit them. See? Its very simple really...

Where have you been all my life?
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

kwmi Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 21:43:32

Originally posted by Ravi:
archaic, I don't see how FBI ran cover for DBD when it was MKR who killed 2 of our members for putting our member into DRs for a failed grab on them.

I propose a different theory. MKR saw FBI was engaged in a war with several other alliances and thought it would be an easy win to hit us. They thought wrong.

kwmi, you have the same opportunities to recruit from 1A as we do. Probably more so since we haven't actually recruited from there.

LS was kind enough to help you recruit from 1A. I believe he is serious with his offer since we don't like excuses.

I'll go even one better. Pick a future mutually agreed upon reset and we will lend you a chunk of our membership

We were trying to figure out how to deal with the selfDR. That is all. we never thought we could win. Did it out of principle. FBI was already a big group on this server and then you absorbed wog and chaos... We had no delusions of winning a war. It was the cavalier attitude about the self-DR that made us go into action.

Sometimes you gotta throw a punch to defend your honor knowing full well youre gonna get your teeth kicked in.

No hard feelings - we just disagree wuth your policy of self DR.

Youre big enough now that you can do whatever you want and nobody can stop you. So hello era of self DRs?
MKR - HFA

ViLSE Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 21:46:07

*manipulates archaic tiny brain to chem missile kwmi*

Ravi Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 22:09:07

Basically you overacted to DRs on a DH. If we could or would do anything we wanted we could have a 1:kill policy. We could DR every one of our members who breaks on a grab...not like the imbecile KL who failed....which, btw was not sanctioned by leadership. But once you ran the mouth I gave the order he was to be kept in DRs.

We are a big group. Information gets back to us. You know that's the way this game has worked for years. I would not bet my life on info we were fed, well before the DH nonsense, but it was that you were going to hit us this set anyway. So my theory is not something to be tossed out that quickly. You can say that's not the case and maybe you are right. If that was your plan you certainly can't admit it now given the results of the war so far.

I have no beef with you. I will take you at your word. And it is certainly admirable to stand up for something you believe in. But there were probably better ways to get your point across.

FBI does not play this server like it is 1A. We already have a server there with long established understandings. We consider this a wild west server and will play that way. We make no apologies for that as none are needed. But we are not bad people looking to ruin people or run alliances out of here. We are here to have fun and encourage others to do the same. If you are enjoying this war then everyone is happy.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 0:50:45

I am serious, I'll help MKR recruit from 1a, and if MKR wants to try to start a coalition against FBI/WoG, I will also help you get that going if you'd like.

We need more people in team, and I'd do just about anything to help with that.

Detmer Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 1:18:19

Archaic is the official FBI spokesperson... I can assure you his brain has a mighty girth!

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 3:13:11

Terror Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 12:11:19

*Tosses Ravi's theory out quickly.*

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2011, 14:29:49

Everything Ravi says or theorizes is true. Always.

archaic Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 16:08:42

Originally posted by Detmer:
Archaic is the official FBI spokesperson... I can assure you his brain has a mighty girth!

Thats not my only appendage with mighty girth.

****whisper whisper whisper*****

What do you mean the brain is not an appendage?

****whisper whisper whisper****

That IS what I was talking about.

****whisper?****

Yeah, I have big arms too. So, there are two brains? Huh, cool - vilse was probably right about that one.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

kwmi Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 16:14:24

Surprisingly fsing fbi was not in our play book this set lol.

Tbh we almost let the self DRing thing go but as soon as i called you guys out on it the landgrabbing got to a point to where it seemed obvious you guys would stop at nothing to goad us into war.

Mb that wasnt your plan but it seemed you were all bent on picking on us this set so I figured we would stand up and fight as opposed to letting you guys abuse us.

Weve fought a lot over the past year. Sometimes unecessary sometimes not. This one was not planed in advance it just turned out that way
MKR - HFA

Ruthie

Aug 2nd 2011, 17:40:59

Originally posted by galleri:
I think i was roofied again. I have no memories of any of this!

oh no .... you cant blame me for this one :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

archaic Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 20:44:40

Kyle - step away from the mic my brotha, step away. Sometimes its best to exit Run-DMC style, just cross your arms and glare menacingly.

And as a final message to FBI from MKR:

http://youtu.be/KoQb8vb4blA

/me crosses arms and glares menacingly
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov