Verified:

Pain Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 9:22:09

im glad you think that. unfortunatley for you people does perceive it that way.
Your mother is a nice woman

archaic Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 14:39:18

Actually pain, pretty much everybody else does perceive it that way. Thats actually a big part of the problem with the team server - a lot of folks that are otherwise upstanding citizens on Alliance server come to Team to 'slum' and misbehave. Its good for lulz I guess, but the random kill-run generator and the 5 Chem retals do tend to get a bit distracting around here.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 16:23:28

Indeed as archaic says, its no wonder that some people are contemplating bringing the same concept back over to the alliance server to mess things up for people there in return.

Would just be so much better if everyone at least behaved in a moderately nice way on all servers so that we can actually all enjoy the game.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2012, 21:40:02

Just curious, would the admins get involved if it winds up that the number of active countries significantly drops for the next reset or two?

I'm not sure why TSO had to war the server. It doesn't really make sense, obviously no one seems to be enjoying it, and it doesn't seem like anything is gained. If you were just bored and wanted the challenge, well congrats for ruining the server for the 100 other people without any real challenge.

As far as policing, it seems like that would have been welcome though perhaps unnecessary to some extent. I have not played team in some time so I could very well be out of the loop, but it used to be that most teams did not accept cross tag retals, even the bigger coalitions. Coalitions did tend to war as a group, which does provide an unfair advantage, but for the most part they were netters and left well enough alone unless provoked. Perhaps policing of other warring/suicide tags could be useful and allow your own warmongers some fun? Even still, I could support a powerful group that encouraged everyone to play as only 5 man teams, with force as necessary.

But, I'm a bit confused. There is this:

Originally posted by Boltar:

Well this is also our first step towards that goal. A goal of a true team server. Next reset we will be officially policing the server to keep it a true team server. That means retals are only to be done by the team that were offended.

and then there is this:

Originally posted by elvesrus:
You all complain about the "spirit of team". When has there ever been a spirit of team? Thanks to the response this has received, we will continue until change is forced, or you get enough to stop us set after set.

This server will burn until we are stopped

But how does killing everyone, even those who were not breaking the "spirit of team" rules prove any point? Obviously, if you are waiting for people to get together to take the server back, I think you will be waiting (and playing with yourselves [lame pun intended]) for quite some time. Then again, maybe having a King of the Hill server would allow a place for all the warriors to go and leave the netters to their peace of mind; too bad it requires the destruction of a current server that is home to many current netters.

So I guess the question is, since this set seems to be over for many people, which ideal should the server be expecting for next set? I think that will decide whether this server is reborn (perhaps with a player enforced "spirit of team") or if it burns out.

Edited By: Tertius on Feb 8th 2012, 21:42:25
See Original Post

Havoc Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 0:42:10

I'd be happy if they just shut down this server tbh.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Jiman Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 2:07:09

You would rather have them shut it down than have them fix it?

crest23 Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 2:41:16

Originally posted by Jiman:
Originally posted by Pain:
As said, I keep the server seperate from one another.

and as said, thats the biggest load of bullfluff ever.

if you are a piece of fluff in one place, youre the same person in the others.

Once you jump the lines and boundaries seperating different enviroments, situations and context of events and attempt to compare them to one another, you start to get into a very complex ordeal of attemping to decipher the meaning behind certain events and actions that may very well be based on different emotions, logics and purposes.

What you may see as peices of fluff, some others see another means to an end.

That is pretty hard to see though when all you use is emotions to make your choices for you :-)

Sorry, I'm with Pain on this. If it looks like a piece of fluff, smells like a piece of fluff, feels like a piece of fluff, DO NOT TASTE IT! It is most probably Jiman or any of these TSO characters.

Don't try to spin it, you are irresponsible with "power". It's gotten to your head. Team server dies and you go back to your weak alliance I reckon. All of you. I am willing to bet your true character in this game has been exposed on the Team server. And that goes to all your friends in TSO.

The way I see it, TSO is made up of all the rejects in the game.

Edited By: crest23 on Feb 9th 2012, 3:43:43
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

elvesrus

Feb 9th 2012, 2:50:06

congratulations crest, you just insulted ever tag on the alliance server
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

cypress Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 3:25:24

LOL

crest23 Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 3:43:25

Nice spin elv.

We all know that there is no tag on the Alliance server not matter how moral in character that they are that will not have a few dirtbags, trash, scum, degenerates slip through. there are over 700 countries there, there has to be more than one or 2 bad apples. Well, those bad apples, degenerates, scum, trash, dirt bags, whatever you want to call them, they are TSO.

Nice try though.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

elvesrus

Feb 9th 2012, 3:52:53

Team server dies and you go back to your weak alliance I reckon.

btw, you should see all the alliance leadership we have ;)

crest23 Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 3:59:49

Team server dies and you go back to your weak alliance I reckon.

btw, you should see all the alliance leadership we have ;)

Again,

"We all know that there is no tag on the Alliance server not matter how moral in character that they are that will not have a few dirtbags, trash, scum, degenerates slip through. there are over 700 countries there, there has to be more than one or 2 bad apples. Well, those bad apples, degenerates, scum, trash, dirt bags, whatever you want to call them, they are TSO."

My statement does not mean that every "leader" in Alliance is of reputable character. Just because they a 'leader' does not by any means mean they are still not degenerates.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

elvesrus

Feb 9th 2012, 4:33:37

you still insulted damn near every tag on the alliance server

crest23 Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 4:43:06

Sure, if the almighty elves says so. you say.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2012, 4:56:54

The Elf is NUTTS, don't read what he posts, crest! Infact if you see what he looks like in RL, you be scared just to talk to him! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 5:00:09

rage/sanct/LCN/MD those would prolly be the tags on the alliance server i do not have in TSO

elvesrus

Feb 9th 2012, 5:01:00

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2012, 5:05:34

LOL! I love that pic, but don't want to stumble into you in an ally at 2am :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Jiman Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 5:14:18

I am diffidently not the most purest being in existance. I play game to be involved in enjoyment. Sometimes when you play a game like EveOnline, you play to be a pirate.
I diffently do not consider us pirates, but we are diffently not trying to make everyone happy daffy all the time with care bear feeling love.

There are certain life merits that I try to apply to everything though.
I will always be as honest as I possibly can be. If I say I will do something, I will try to do it to best of my ability.
I will always play the games I play to the best of my ability.
I will always be open to different ideas for discussion.
If I think I made a mistake, I will admit to it.

You could say that what we are doing now is a different path to how one may fix the way the game is being played. One way would be a peaceful conversation that takes place.
This is the other way, a direct and forceful approach.

One way appeals to netters. Another way appeals to warriors.
Both are vital parts of the game.

Thats how the apples crumble.

Edited By: Jiman on Feb 9th 2012, 5:24:22
See Original Post

elvesrus

Feb 9th 2012, 5:16:14

could probably change at least 3 of those 4 with minimal effort. all 4 if you know people in MD.

btw, KO, I've never hit anyone, and I'm very soft spoken ;)

crest23 Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 5:31:12

@KoH, If that is really elves, lol, then I don't think he wants to stumble on me in a dark alley, hahaha!

@Boltar, I guess those are some classy alliance tags then, that's why they wouldn't want their good names associated with TSO.

@Jiman, if you play 5 pirates games you better be a pirate in all 5 of them. This isn't a pirate game. On team you are a douche. It's like me saying I am a standup citizen in my community, in my church, with my family, and at work. But by golly, you see me anywhere else, I'ma rob you off the shoes you are wearing after beating the snot out of you.

And seriously, if you are meaning to tell me that you and the leaders in TSO, had a meeting and decided you would do this to create change, then that would be the dumbest things I've heard today. A group of degenerates came together and wanted to do good? That fine and dandy, but it was an idea created by degenerates, what good could come of it?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jiman Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 5:35:54

What?
Your misquoting everything being said, and not responding directly too the comments being made.
I guess having a serious discussion with you is not possible.

I will no longer take your opinions seriously anymore.

You can leave now.

tduong Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 5:37:51

@KoH, If that is really elves, lol, then I don't think he wants to stumble on me in a dark alley, hahaha!

@Boltar, I guess those are some classy alliance tags then, that's why they wouldn't want their good names associated with TSO.

@Jiman, if you play 5 pirates games you better be a pirate in all 5 of them. This isn't a pirate game. On team you are a douche. It's like me saying I am a standup citizen in my community, in my church, with my family, and at work. But by golly, you see me anywhere else, I'ma rob you off the shoes you are wearing after beating the snot out of you.

And seriously, if you are meaning to tell me that you and the leaders in TSO, had a meeting and decided you would do this to create change, then that would be the dumbest things I've heard today. A group of degenerates came together and wanted to do good? That fine and dandy, but it was an idea created by degenerates, what good could come of it?

at least they are trying. Even if they fall, at least they will fall forward.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

cypress Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 5:38:35

Someone sounds like they need a hug....

or maybe a chem or two ;-)

Jiman Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 5:41:08

I am always open to hugs.

*huggles*

crest23 Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 5:45:21

What?
Your misquoting everything being said, and not responding directly too the comments being made.

You can leave now.

I was going to respond, but, bah! What good would it do? I would still be talking to a degenerate.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

elvesrus

Feb 9th 2012, 5:45:32

all it would take would be asking a simple question to a select few people to get those represented in TSO :)

why the talk of an alleyway in the first place, and should we really be assuming who should run into who without relevant stats?

Jiman Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 5:48:48

What?

You can leave now.

I was going to respond, but, bah! What good would it do? I would still be talking to a degenerate.

I guess you no longer have a valid opinion, therefor have to resort to flamming now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2012, 6:03:01

btw, KO, I've never hit anyone, and I'm very soft spoken ;)

LOL! You should see me when I let my facial hair grow LOL! scary!! I did hit a person one time, I felt awful afterwards :( I never again hit anyone :)
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2012, 6:09:57

Crest, the little time I've been here since it became EE, I can tell you of all people I've come in contact with via irc, all in all I found them all to be pleasent and fun, including you, my friend :)
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 6:15:55

LOL, thanks KoH. I consider you a friend BTW. I guess I'm bored tonight, going to bed now. Good night y'all.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jiman Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 6:17:15

http://www.youtube.com/...v=KQ6zr6kCPj8&ob=av2e

I have this song stuck in my head.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2012, 6:23:05

So sorry, jiman, BAD tune to have stuck in your head, I recomend "Kashmir" by LZ to clense you from that garbage :p
(•_•)

Jiman Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 6:29:02

It didnt work :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2012, 6:35:53

I got one more, but might make you wanna kill yourself...look up "Badger badger badger , mushroom" on youtube, LMFAO!!
(•_•)

elvesrus

Feb 9th 2012, 6:37:59

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2012, 6:40:40

OMG, Elf!!!! LMFAO!! That's funny :)
(•_•)

Jiman Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 6:43:11

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2012, 6:44:53

Good god! LOL!
(•_•)

elvesrus

Feb 9th 2012, 6:47:31

is it inter species erotica if its a horse and an ass?

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 10:29:45

[quote poster=Tertius; 15156; 275379]Just curious, would the admins get involved if it winds up that the number of active countries significantly drops for the next reset or two?

I'm not sure why TSO had to war the server. It doesn't really make sense, obviously no one seems to be enjoying it, and it doesn't seem like anything is gained. If you were just bored and wanted the challenge, well congrats for ruining the server for the 100 other people without any real challenge.

As far as policing, it seems like that would have been welcome though perhaps unnecessary to some extent. I have not played team in some time so I could very well be out of the loop, but it used to be that most teams did not accept cross tag retals, even the bigger coalitions. Coalitions did tend to war as a group, which does provide an unfair advantage, but for the most part they were netters and left well enough alone unless provoked. Perhaps policing of other warring/suicide tags could be useful and allow your own warmongers some fun? Even still, I could support a powerful group that encouraged everyone to play as only 5 man teams, with force as necessary.

But, I'm a bit confused. There is this:

Originally posted by Boltar:

Well this is also our first step towards that goal. A goal of a true team server. Next reset we will be officially policing the server to keep it a true team server. That means retals are only to be done by the team that were offended.

and then there is this:

You all complain about the "spirit of team". When has there ever been a spirit of team? Thanks to the response this has received, we will continue until change is forced, or you get enough to stop us set after set.

This server will burn until we are stopped

But how does killing everyone, even those who were not breaking the "spirit of team" rules prove any point? Obviously, if you are waiting for people to get together to take the server back, I think you will be waiting (and playing with yourselves [lame pun intended]) for quite some time. Then again, maybe having a King of the Hill server would allow a place for all the warriors to go and leave the netters to their peace of mind; too bad it requires the destruction of a current server that is home to many current netters.

So I guess the question is, since this set seems to be over for many people, which ideal should the server be expecting for next set? I think that will decide whether this server is reborn (perhaps with a player enforced "spirit of team") or if it burns out.

[/quote]

Yeah good post Tertius, I agree and really this server is dead until all this nonsense stops. As Havoc also says they might as well close the server down, it is not possible to play here when TSO is doing what they are. Quite clearly they are just set on the destruction of the server (as seen in Elves quote you posted). Why we should keep playing here when people have those kind of opinions I do not understand.

Detmer Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 15:43:03

Wait... so a team lead by an SoFer and an SoLer, which seems to be opposed by as many PDMers as PDMers who are in this team, has caused a bunch of people to start suiciding on PDM? What sort of retards are these people?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 15:44:12

A special kind.

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 17:18:42

wait a second...

you guys are taking revenge on PDM for actions done by NEOFED and SoL leaders?

when PDM members (Rolan, bodyman, etc) are getting killed with all of you?

SOOOOOOO retarded
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Boltar Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 18:46:34

Lol I'm not neofed I'm in sof u dirty ely member

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 11th 2012, 3:08:14

You guys are not "warriors", you're griefers. It's a fairly important distinction.

Seeing Jiman's posts here makes me wish that EVO didn't save SOL from disbanding last set.

Pain Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 3:59:06

Originally posted by Slagpit:
You guys are not "warriors", you're griefers. It's a fairly important distinction.

Seeing Jiman's posts here makes me wish that EVO didn't save SOL from disbanding last set.

But Slagpit, Jiman is not the same person on alliance as he is here. you should not be comparing his alliance personality to his team one. its completely seperate you know, like 2 different people even.......

Your mother is a nice woman

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 11th 2012, 4:06:03

His alliance personality should prevent his team personality from posting.

archaic Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:36:24

I like both jimans, they make me feel twice as special
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

elvesrus

Feb 11th 2012, 4:45:40

maybe he likes to role play