Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 4:46:29

MPD multiple personality disorder.. or he can tell the difference between 2 different realms

Jiman Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 5:07:47

Originally posted by Jiman:
I am diffidently not the most purest being in existance. I play games to be involved in enjoyment. Sometimes when you play a game like EveOnline, you play to be a pirate.
I diffently do not consider us pirates, but we are diffently not trying to make everyone happy daffy all the time with care bear feeling love.

There are certain life merits that I try to apply to everything though.
I will always be as honest as I possibly can be. If I say I will do something, I will try to do it to best of my ability.
I will always play the games I play to the best of my ability.
I will always be open to different ideas for discussion.
If I think I made a mistake, I will admit to it.

You could say that what we are doing now is a different path to how one may fix the way the game is being played. One way would be a peaceful conversation that takes place.
This is the other way, a direct and forceful approach.

One way appeals to netters. Another way appeals to warriors.
Both are vital parts of the game.

Thats how the apples crumble.

Jiman Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 5:16:51

Originally posted by Slagpit:
You guys are not "warriors", you're griefers. It's a fairly important distinction.

Seeing Jiman's posts here makes me wish that EVO didn't save SOL from disbanding last set.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

"This does not include games that are designed with constant player combat in mind."

Using this as a basis, it seems that we do not fall in this category.

I would consider that constant player combat is kept in mind in this game.

More so, our intentions is not to cause misery, it just happens to be occuring while we play the game.

Gutty Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 5:25:35

After careful review it is true that 80% of TSO is in leadership of various clans in Alliance server.

CGiboney Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 18:35:43

Unholy Monks

KingKaosKnows

Feb 11th 2012, 21:33:32

And turns out my country is dead...

Oh well I go and play express instead

archaic Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 21:36:44

good choice, team is a sewer

If you dont believe me, consider that its most vigorous defenders have been the sewer rats.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

tduong Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 23:48:32

people still play team?
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 23:59:02

not anymore lol

Gutty Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 3:43:27

Bunch of cry babies is what you all are! oh no I am getting attacked in a war game... Oh no they are picking on me... (wipes eyes) oh no I don't want to play anymore. My fricken god people either play or GTFO and quit crying about it

Pain Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 4:52:33

thats a big statement coming from someone who has 40 other countries to back him. try warring 5 v 5. none of you pussies would do it, well, maybe some would but you would lose because you guys for the most part are trash.

this is not a war game, nowhere does it state that. as a matter fact theres more proof that this game is intended to be netted on then anything else.
Your mother is a nice woman

vern Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 5:02:50

5 vs 5

i'd be in for that

vern Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 5:04:06

oh wait, did you just trick me into being a piece of trash

sneaky bazzturd !!!!!!!!!!!!

Pain Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 5:06:21

haha no youre the other part of the "for the most part"

but i will kill you vern!

K_L Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 20:09:24

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

Detmer Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 21:39:56

Originally posted by K_L:
It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

ROFL!!!

Gutty Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 4:30:33

Originally posted by Pain:
thats a big statement coming from someone who has 40 other countries to back him. try warring 5 v 5. none of you pussies would do it, well, maybe some would but you would lose because you guys for the most part are trash.

this is not a war game, nowhere does it state that. as a matter fact theres more proof that this game is intended to be netted on then anything else.

This is NOT a war game? Not sure how long you have been playing Pain?

I started in 1998 and it has been and always will be a war game. Even if netting, there is still war stuff going on. If I see a set where no one attacks anyone then I will believe that this is not a war game.

Yes I do understand people net also but there is 2 sides to this game and always will be as long as this game exists.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2012, 5:00:00

Too much to read, I did'nt even bother :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jiman Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 10:31:10

Originally posted by Gutty:

I started in 1998 and it has been and always will be a war game. Even if netting, there is still war stuff going on. If I see a set where no one attacks anyone then I will believe that this is not a war game.

Yes I do understand people net also but there is 2 sides to this game and always will be as long as this game exists.

This is diffidently a war game and a netting game.

Pain Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 18:44:34

Originally posted by Gutty:

its a netting game with war as a secondary purpose. it is NOT primarily a war game. never has been never will be.

last time i checked winning in a server is based on networth. last time i checked you dont advance into the next tourney tier by having the most attacks or kills. that pretty hefty proof that this game was intended to be netted on as a primary fucntion.

Jiman Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 21:19:27

Good job, you pointed our that the game only tracks networth. Very obversvent, you get cookie. Did you know that the admins have been attempting to figure out how to track war as a rank as well?

Besides that though, whether you think netgaining is a primary purpose of the game, there is nothing wrong with players playing with war as a primary purpose for themselves. By saying otherwise you are attempting to force your play style on others.

If the way warring was occuring was so wrong and against the concept of the game, changes would be implemented to alter that play style.

Pain Game profile

Feb 16th 2012, 6:25:58

Originally posted by Jiman:

By saying otherwise you are attempting to force your play style on others.

and you warring people who want to net isnt you forcing your play style on others?

Jiman Game profile

Feb 16th 2012, 8:03:07

I am just playing the game. You are telling me that I am playing it wrong. I am not telling them how they should play.

That is the difference. There are tools that netters can use to net, as much as warriors have tools to allow them to war. Netters on this server didnt use those tools.

Those people who used those tools are still alive. RD team for example as well as select countries who decided to contact and negotiate with us.

The issue here is not how people are playing but the amount of players current playing.

Aka, dont hate the player hate the game.

Edited By: Jiman on Feb 16th 2012, 8:10:21
See Original Post

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 16th 2012, 9:15:53

We dont have the game Jiman, we actually quite enjoyed it until you guys came along and ruined things for us.

Having said that I actually do agree with you, you should be perfectly fine to start wars and such if you want to. I just think they way that you are doing it in TSO is very counter productive to how anyone else can enjoy the game.

Xintros Game profile

Feb 16th 2012, 10:55:10

Here's how I'm playing

*142 Boycotting SHlT Team Server (#229) 1 $50 T WoG

Go fluff yourselves.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 16th 2012, 13:06:09

Originally posted by ViLSE:
We dont hate the game Jiman, we actually quite enjoyed it until you guys came along and ruined things for us.

Having said that I actually do agree with you, you should be perfectly fine to start wars and such if you want to. I just think they way that you are doing it in TSO is very counter productive to how anyone else can enjoy the game.

ViLSE Game profile

Feb 16th 2012, 13:06:46

Ops, meant to edit my first post now I did another instead. Anywho I corrected the "have" to "hate" as it should have been. :)

izapimp Game profile

Feb 16th 2012, 16:15:10

I tried to net this set lol
-maKaroni

Boltar Game profile

Jun 7th 2013, 10:56:05

ttt

archaic Game profile

Jun 8th 2013, 20:01:07

lol, necromancy FTW!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Boltar Game profile

Jun 9th 2013, 1:59:23

just reliving memories man

elvesrus

Jun 11th 2013, 2:39:37

might need to get the gang back together again every now and then to enhance the reliving of memories
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.