Verified:

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 17:27:23

Originally posted by nimrodix:
On DBD.
You pissed Ashe off. Mob was afraid you were after his premo smoke.
Now your dead.

I would never!

my favorite mmj dispensary has a great menu updated daily, and delivers!
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 17:36:44

Originally posted by cyref:
But can we get back to my original post to this thread, instead of having to look at your desperate gish-gallop? Why did you post:
Originally posted by Scott:
These guys got what they deserved, they RORed. Get your facts straight before you run your suck.

Is it that you are really unable to follow the grabs/retal sequences or was it yet another deliberate lie?

No deliberate lies from me, my name is not Hillary!

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 17:40:05

why
did
you
the
fifth
this
thread
that
the
reason
for
the
FS
was
that
DBD
RoR'd
?

manchild, I'm not a dentist but it feels like I'm pulling teeth here
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 17:59:20

why
did
you
the
fifth
this
thread
that
the
reason
for
the
FS
was
that
DBD
RoR'd
?

manchild, I'm not a dentist but it feels like I'm pulling teeth here

IT WAS WHAT I SAW WHEN I DID QUICK HISTORY SEARCH AS EVIDENCED BY SUBSEQUENT POST.

Are you really not capable of reading? Goes your gimp effect your vision and/or ability to process words on a screen?

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 17:59:58

Either way - your mouth got your team mates killed. Hopefully they thank you later.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 18:06:44

Either way - your mouth got your team mates killed. Hopefully they thank you later.

ok then that explains it. You have difficulties reading game news correctly and your emotions are so fragile that words hurt your wittle feewings

You're embarrasing yourself but don't worry, dunning-kruger will protect you from that realization.
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 18:09:48

ok then that explains it. You have difficulties reading game news correctly and your emotions are so fragile that words hurt your wittle feewings

You're embarrasing yourself but don't worry, dunning-kruger will protect you from that realization.

I am not the one embarrassing myself Pal. Keep running your mouth. I can assure you that you wont run a country (a live one) next set either.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 18:18:02

words that scotty doesn't want to read hurt scotty's wittle feewings hahaha
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 18:34:07

I read it crip, just think you are an antisocial asshat.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 18:53:50

This is for you scotty. hope it helps

http://tinyurl.com/c42wl53
👽

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 19:07:41

To paraphrase Link, LOL

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 20:00:47

Just to clarify, I'm not crip. I'm Blood. And that's with a capital B
👽

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 20:14:22

In the usa we have bars, not pubs. A pub is a yuppy fluffhole theme business one patrons to feel or sound special. Its nothing like whats in europe.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 20:17:56

Just to clarify, I'm not crip. I'm Blood. And that's with a capital B

Just to clarify, a crip wouldn't have threatened Heston on the Internet and then pussed out. That is something a cripple does.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 20:43:11

Originally posted by Heston:
In the usa we have bars, not pubs. A pub is a yuppy fluffhole theme business one patrons to feel or sound special. Its nothing like whats in europe.

oh look heston is here to step up for his mini-me.
I'm sure he has something i̶m̶p̶o̶r̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶i̶b̶u̶t̶e̶ idiotic to spew, these two have been following me around the EE forums for the better part of a week. Heston specializes in making fluff up to fill in the gaps in his head and his mini-me works very hard to emulate. They appear to adore each other so out of respect I think of them as a couple.
Heston also likes to pretend he is a tough guy but when my words made his malformed frontal lobes engorge with his own spittle he ran to the mods cuz he was skeered.

I've never had ballsack venereal warts but it must be something like having the heston & his mini-me show become obsessed with your testicles. It's creepily uncomfortable and ya wish they would just go away.
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 20:48:25

oh look heston is here to step up for his mini-me.
I'm sure he has something i̶m̶p̶o̶r̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶i̶b̶u̶t̶e̶ idiotic to spew, these two have been following me around the EE forums for the better part of a week. Heston specializes in making fluff up to fill in the gaps in his head and his mini-me works very hard to emulate. They appear to adore each other so out of respect I think of them as a couple.
Heston also likes to pretend he is a tough guy but when my words made his malformed frontal lobes engorge with his own spittle he ran to the mods cuz he was skeered.

I've never had ballsack venereal warts but it must be something like having the heston & his mini-me show become obsessed with your testicles. It's creepily uncomfortable and ya wish they would just go away.

You done with your temper tantrum yet? Done trying to weasol out of your actions? At what point will you post old forum rules and try to hide behind them?

Keep lieing, making fluff up, and keep digging that hole.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 20:50:39

Good lord that's pathetic.

here's this
http://www.spellcheck.net/

You can afford it, it's free!
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 20:52:04

Good lord that's pathetic.

here's this
http://www.spellcheck.net/

You can afford it, it's free!

All you got? That my phone auto corrects? Just like every other phone. Keep running your suck.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 20:54:00

haha if your phone autocorrects to 'weasol' and 'lieing' you need a new phone
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 21:00:32

Apple product and learns words from SOF :) i.e. WeaSOL.

Damn, you are dumb as a fluffing rock. Don't you have a late term abortion to perform in the name of the democrat party?

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 21:21:45

I tried to educate you on the warning signs of sociopathy on those two AT threads that you and your hero eventually made the mods lock.
Projection of your own obsessive and aberrant behavior onto others is one of the major indicators.

For the sake of that two year old child in your home, get help.
👽

archaic Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 21:31:53

Dreck, am I going to have to come back and give you an EE lesson again? Seriously, why can't you guys be stupid and quiet instead of stupid and yapping like ankle biting little lap dogs.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 21:31:55

Damn, you are dumb as a fluffing rock. Don't you have a late term abortion to perform in the name of the democrat party?

How will you explain your phone's autocorrect to 'lieing' ? Did it come up 'lying' and you thought it wrong?
And if your phone is trained for WeaSOL, why did it autocorrect to lower case?

hey it's a lazy sunday afternoon here. I have this forum on a 42" monitor with a wireless kybd and air mouse while perusing some netflix on the big screen.

I can point out your stupidity all day. It's actually become somewhat entertaining.
👽

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 31st 2016, 21:52:16

I didn't close the other two threads but if this one continues down the same path, I'll be closing it and handing out bans. Fair warning, gents.

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 21:54:15

How will you explain your phone's autocorrect to 'lieing' ? Did it come up 'lying' and you thought it wrong?
And if your phone is trained for WeaSOL, why did it autocorrect to lower case?

hey it's a lazy sunday afternoon here. I have this forum on a 42" monitor with a wireless kybd and air mouse while perusing some netflix on the big screen.

I can point out your stupidity all day. It's actually become somewhat entertaining.

Ask Apple if you are so concerned.

I am glad you are as unproductive to society on the weekends as you are during the work week.

I have been installing new door knobs throughout the house while you have been angrily refreshing the forums. Ha

Dissident Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 21:54:22

This whole threat hurts my head.

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 21:54:55

Originally posted by Dissident:
This whole threat hurts my head.

*thread

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 21:56:05

Originally posted by Primeval:
I didn't close the other two threads but if this one continues down the same path, I'll be closing it and handing out bans. Fair warning, gents.

Sorry Prime, didn't see this until after I posted.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 22:15:25

To Primeval, and to xbadx, I don't mean for this silliness and buffoonery by scotty, and my willingness to expose it on this war dec thread, to reflect on you. As scotty stated a couple times in this thread after I gave proof that his RoR excuse was a lie, the FS of all-x DBD was because the words I typed to defend myself against their mob mentality of lies, vulgarities, and personal attacks were the reason. My typed words hurt his sensibilities so deeply and irrevocably that there was no choice, DBD's all-x netting set had to be destroyed.

As such, I have offered my resignation to DBD. These two's remarkably passionate obsession with me should not affect my good team mates. Unlike these two, I have integrity.

heston and his mini-me should just make a separate thread somewhere else that I can use to point and laugh at their exceptional stupidity in my spare time instead of infecting every thread I post to with topic-irrelevant personal attack content. But as sociopaths, they don't care how many threads they muck up.

scotty's enthusiastic posting of the lie that the all-x DBD tag RoR'd when it was actually the other way around is about as classy as a wet fart in church.
And the way he did it! hahaha ya just couldn't write a better comedy sketch
Originally posted by archaic:
Oh look, xBaDx is fluffty at retalling again and so decided to just nuke sperge netters. Hilarity ensues.

3/5 dead in the FS...

Other two countries are wrecked. These guys got what they deserved, they RORed. Get your facts straight before you run your suck.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR SUCK
he actually typed that! OMG that's comic genius!

He needs to be called out on his BS. I'm just not the type to back away from stalkers and self-important bullies. If I have the time (and I currently do) I'm not going to cower from his and heston's vulgar personal attacks.

If I get banned for sticking up for myself instead of running away, that'll say something in and of itself.

Edited By: cyref on Jul 31st 2016, 22:25:03
See Original Post
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 22:40:21

To Primeval, and to xbadx, I don't mean for this silliness and buffoonery by scotty, and my willingness to expose it on this war dec thread, to reflect on you. As scotty stated a couple times in this thread after I gave proof that his RoR excuse was a lie, the FS of all-x DBD was because the words I typed to defend myself against their mob mentality of lies, vulgarities, and personal attacks were the reason. My typed words hurt his sensibilities so deeply and irrevocably that there was no choice, DBD's all-x netting set had to be destroyed.

As such, I have offered my resignation to DBD. These two's remarkably passionate obsession with me should not affect my good team mates. Unlike these two, I have integrity.

heston and his mini-me should just make a separate thread somewhere else that I can use to point and laugh at their exceptional stupidity in my spare time instead of infecting every thread I post to with topic-irrelevant personal attack content. But as sociopaths, they don't care how many threads they muck up.

scotty's enthusiastic posting of the lie that the all-x DBD tag RoR'd when it was actually the other way around is about as classy as a wet fart in church.
And the way he did it! hahaha ya just couldn't write a better comedy sketch
Originally posted by archaic:
Oh look, xBaDx is fluffty at retalling again and so decided to just nuke sperge netters. Hilarity ensues.

3/5 dead in the FS...

Other two countries are wrecked. These guys got what they deserved, they RORed. Get your facts straight before you run your suck.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR SUCK
he actually typed that! OMG that's comic genius!

He needs to be called out on his BS. I'm just not the type to back away from stalkers and self-important bullies. If I have the time (and I currently do) I'm not going to cower from his and heston's vulgar personal attacks.

If I get banned for sticking up for myself instead of running away, that'll say something in and of itself.

Put your tin foil hat back on before you hurt yourself. The fact that you were asked to stop by Prime and you are still jawing is one of the reasons you are dead. We will continue this next set, the set after that, and so on if you would like. Ball is in your court.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 22:45:36

Put your tin foil hat back on before you hurt yourself. The fact that you were asked to stop by Prime and you are still jawing is one of the reasons you are dead. We will continue this next set, the set after that, and so on if you would like. Ball is in your court.

Time travel IS REALS?

Primeval's post less than an hour ago caused y'all to attack us yesterday?

WOW
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 22:55:17

Time travel IS REALS?

Primeval's post less than an hour ago caused y'all to attack us yesterday?

WOW

I feel sorry for your team mates.

FYI, 4/5 dead, one 1500 acre country to go.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 23:06:42

Good work scotty! And just think, you killed them all singlehandedly! You are just that good!

Keep me posted, ok? I'm just dying to find out what happens next
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:08:12

Good work scotty! And just think, you killed them all singlehandedly! You are just that good!

Keep me posted, ok? I'm just dying to find out what happens next

You know what happens, you keep getting killed until you stop making countries. It really is that simple.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 23:12:50

OH NO! I'M REALLY SCREWED NOW! WHAT SHALL I DO?
👽

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:18:36

You have done it. Separate yourself from your team. Ignore they have not stood up for you and keep having fun.

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:21:07

Exactly what Heston said...

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 23:33:56

You have done it. Separate yourself from your team. Ignore they have not stood up for you and keep having fun.

this is Team Server. You cannot separate from your tag until end of set. But you may not know that, cuz

25 mins ago
To: cyref
Any problem you have with me is personal. I have not ran a turn in a couple years. Fyi.

So,
https://youtu.be/YRKhTvUUYMI
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:38:20

I guess they can fix that for next set.

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:38:43

I am not doing much next set tho. I quit when i started stepping on clan mates kills in ffa. Its still like a bunch of starving lions.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 23:40:12

Isn't it remarkably creepy, how heston hasn't played the game in a couple of years, yet feels compelled to come here to support his mini-me?
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:42:36

Isn't it remarkably creepy, how heston hasn't played the game in a couple of years, yet feels compelled to come here to support his mini-me?

No, he has friends. You should try it.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 23:44:47

ass u
not me

You assume too much. I has the friends! And none of them are sociopaths!
👽

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:46:21

Remarkably creepy? u mentioned me in this cluster fluff yiu created.
Lol.

Lol
Im out.

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:52:53

ass u
not me

You assume too much. I has the friends! And none of them are sociopaths!

Your action speak louder than the mindless blather you are spewing here.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 23:53:10

heston, as evidenced in the two locked threads on AT, you have a tendency to say you're out, and return to hurl more insults soon thereafter. That's funny too!

And as I stated upthread, i can't help but think of you and scotty as a couple, after the connected-at-the-buttcheeks exhibition the two of you have been showcasing for everyone to see the past few.. what is it now? six days?
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:55:54

heston, as evidenced in the two locked threads on AT, you have a tendency to say you're out, and return to hurl more insults soon thereafter. That's funny too!

And as I stated upthread, i can't help but think of you and scotty as a couple, after the connected-at-the-buttcheeks exhibition the two of you have been showcasing for everyone to see the past few.. what is it now? six days?

Only 1 more day before the welfare check Sri Es and you can get some more crack.

You are worse at trolling than you are at defending your country.

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 23:56:31

Jus sit there and suffer in silence. I'm out, just promise to keep restarting.

Heston Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:01:16

Blade started to lose faith in his crusade after a few months. Youre complaining about what you have been asking for and its only been 6 days?

Gtfo

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:03:59

Blade started to lose faith in his crusade after a few months. Youre complaining about what you have been asking for and its only been 6 days?

Gtfo

Even blade was smarter than this turd.