Verified:

Heston Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:12:30

Have fun with the restarts. Think i will go ride before i have to go to church.
For christ sakes.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 0:12:35

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by cyref:
heston, as evidenced in the two locked threads on AT, you have a tendency to say you're out, and return to hurl more insults soon thereafter. That's funny too!

And as I stated upthread, i can't help but think of you and scotty as a couple, after the connected-at-the-buttcheeks exhibition the two of you have been showcasing for everyone to see the past few.. what is it now? six days?

Only 1 more day before the welfare check Sri Es and you can get some more crack.

You are worse at trolling than you are at defending your country.

Poor scotty, he's so ignorant of how things work he doesn't know the difference between a welfare check and a social security check. Scotty, I tried to 'splain it to you, a social security check is not means-tested. You can be a millionaire and still receive a social security check.

Wait for it, he'll be trying to ridicule me again for the debilitating leg injury i suffered a few years ago. He and heston think that people that have to use a cane because they have a leg reconstructed with titanium rods and screws are worthy of ridicule, and yet heston ran to the mods because he was skeered that this sixty year old man using a cane and traveling to sacramento this fall to visit his daughter, was instead going to hunt him down somehow and beat him up!

When just prior to that he posted on AT that he had scheduled me for an asskicking when i get there.

That's a coward in my book.

Oh, and I haven't even mentioned how a couple of his posts have threatened to use this site to commit an entirely different criminal offense against me. That's gonna be dealt with privately.
👽

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 0:15:42

Originally posted by Heston:
OH NO! I'M REALLY SCREWED NOW! WHAT SHALL I DO?

You have done it. Separate yourself from your team. Ignore they have not stood up for you and keep having fun.

There's been no need to help cyref here. He's proven that Scott is a liar in addition to being an idiot pretty easily. And now here's Heston jumping on his balls just like cyref said. When it comes to an argument cyref uses rational arguments and makes sense. Heston and Scott pile on personal insults and abusive filth, lie without any remorse and in Heston's case go running to the Mods for help like a little fatboy bully who's been given a wedgie.

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:19:35

heston, as evidenced in the two locked threads on AT, you have a tendency to say you're out, and return to hurl more insults soon thereafter. That's funny too!

And as I stated upthread, i can't help but think of you and scotty as a couple, after the connected-at-the-buttcheeks exhibition the two of you have been showcasing for everyone to see the past few.. what is it now? six days?

Only 1 more day before the welfare check Sri Es and you can get some more crack.

You are worse at trolling than you are at defending your country.

Poor scotty, he's so ignorant of how things work he doesn't know the difference between a welfare check and a social security check. Scotty, I tried to 'splain it to you, a social security check is not means-tested. You can be a millionaire and still receive a social security check.

Wait for it, he'll be trying to ridicule me again for the debilitating leg injury i suffered a few years ago. He and heston think that people that have to use a cane because they have a leg reconstructed with titanium rods and screws are worthy of ridicule, and yet heston ran to the mods because he was skeered that this sixty year old man using a cane and traveling to sacramento this fall to visit his daughter, was instead going to hunt him down somehow and beat him up!

When just prior to that he posted on AT that he had scheduled me for an asskicking when i get there.

That's a coward in my book.

Oh, and I haven't even mentioned how a couple of his posts have threatened to use this site to commit an entirely different criminal offense against me. That's gonna be dealt with privately.

I am well aware of the difference and you are delusional. I am out, you post about forum rules and hide behind them, yet you don't follow. Have fun. Consider renaming yourself the "limp wristed gimp on welfare".

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 0:20:01

Remarkably creepy? u mentioned me in this cluster fluff yiu created.
Lol.

Lol
Im out.

Blade started to lose faith in his crusade after a few months. Youre complaining about what you have been asking for and its only been 6 days?

Gtfo

elapsed time: 15 minutes 05 seconds
👽

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:21:10

Originally posted by Getafix:
OH NO! I'M REALLY SCREWED NOW! WHAT SHALL I DO?

You have done it. Separate yourself from your team. Ignore they have not stood up for you and keep having fun.

There's been no need to help cyref here. He's proven that Scott is a liar in addition to being an idiot pretty easily. And now here's Heston jumping on his balls just like cyref said. When it comes to an argument cyref uses rational arguments and makes sense. Heston and Scott pile on personal insults and abusive filth, lie without any remorse and in Heston's case go running to the Mods for help like a little fatboy bully who's been given a wedgie.

Please deep throat the gimp in private. This is a family friendly website.

The problem is this asshat tries to dish it out yet screams when he gets his shut pushed in.

Heston Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:24:39

Lol
Cyref thinks he cant be recorded over the phone. Thats his legal matter.
Here is more proof of it....

I RECOREDED OUR PHONE CONVERSATION AND YOU CANT DO fluff ABOUT IT.

🚽💊💉🚬💵💰💴💵💷💶💳💸✉📩📃📪📘✏📖📗📁🎺🎼🎤🔬🏁⛳🎾🏈🏁

HAVE FUN WITH CYREFS LEGAL DEPARTMENT

RAGE ON CYREF. RAGE ON.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:26:40

Lol

RAGE ON CYREF. RAGE ON.

Hahahahahahaha

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 0:29:16

Lol

RAGE ON CYREF. RAGE ON.

Look up two-party consent wiretapping laws. Or not. Your choice.
👽

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:30:18

Lol

RAGE ON CYREF. RAGE ON.

Look up two-party consent wiretapping laws. Or not. Your choice.

Look up the federal statute that applies between people in multiple states :)

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 0:39:29

So, there's that threat again, on a website that you do not own. You are going to force the site owners to take action to protect their own legal interests. But what do you care? you said it yourself, you haven't played the game this site provides for us in years.

What is it heston? Why are you even here? are you so diminished irl that your only sense of self esteem is to come here and spew your bile? Is it fanboys like scotty that make you feel manly?
👽

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 0:41:24

Look at what you two have done to this thread just because I refuse to back down. You are insane.
👽

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:44:19

Look at what you two have done to this thread just because I refuse to back down. You are insane.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 0:52:07

You know, maybe by keeping your attention here I'm actually helping your two year old.
Perhaps the less time you spend with that child, the better.
👽

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 0:57:23

Not hard to post from a phone captain limp fluff.

Unlike you, I have two functioning hands :)

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 0:59:28

You ever consider that eye contact from a caring father would be more beneficial than her watching you stare at the screen of your phone in your all day Sunday ragefest ?
👽

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 1:01:01

Lol I will pass on fathering advice from you. Your kid doesn't even like you.

You are the one ragefesting. You have to be fluffing kidding me...

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 1:02:58

You have evidence of that? Didn't think so.

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
...|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
👽

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 1:03:59

You have evidence of that? Didn't think so.

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
...|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

Evidence being you have to drive though several states to see her:)

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 1:06:50

I know the maths is difficult for you, but you already know that I'm sixty years old and my oldest grandson is in college.

Can you guess a ballpark figure of the age of my daughter? And if so, do you really expect her to be living with her daddy?
👽

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 1:11:06

I know the maths is difficult for you, but you already know that I'm sixty years old and my oldest grandson is in college.

Can you guess a ballpark figure of the age of my daughter? And if so, do you really expect her to be living with her daddy?

Didn't know gay dudes could reproduce, figured she was adopted. Unlike your kid, I went away to service and college and moved home to be close to them because I like them.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 1:16:42

And live in their basement, haha

Scott Game profile

Aug 1st 2016, 1:20:22

I have owned my own house since I moved home, and I mean own, no mortgage. You suck at trolling worse than you suck at not doing heroin.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2016, 1:20:30

You and your hero suffer similar maladies. You make all kinds of crap up to fill the gaps in your knowledge, and then you go on through life believing it.

http://tinyurl.com/h24c5du
👽

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 1st 2016, 1:22:25

Third thread closed for going too far off-topic with insults, etc.