Verified:

iScode Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:22:11

Originally posted by mrford:

edit: do you think using my government name is supposed to mean something to me? what the fluff kind of sack of fluff are you. you arnt my friend, i dont even like you. keep my real name out of your fluffing mouth.

there you have it ford is a muslim, whats your islamic name ford?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:23:47

Give his adress too. At least that way he will have a reason to keep a military arsenal @ home
| - * |

This thread is getting better ...

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:25:37

yeah, come to my house and see what the fluff happens to you

atleast act like you have some class flufffaces. this is the internet. take it into real life and you will not like the results.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:30:59

you are proving again to the entire world you are an idiot. My post is a joke ...

And even if it wasn't I would never plan to get close to a retarded "jihad" person that owns 50 guns.

Allah Akbar

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:32:25

i dont joke about my family
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 4th 2014, 0:34:49

Please refrain from using people's RL stuff on the forums. Such as RL names, address, phone numbers, blood type, ss #'s etc... you get my point I hope. Thanks.
Next person to do it will get a ban and a 24 hour pass to watch Catfurnado, over and over and over

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:35:48

i don`t give a fluff about you or your family your name or anything else. Prolly no sane folk in this game is ...

You are a paranoic retard that lives in fear...

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:40:24

i dont know you from any other fluff on the internet. i dont joke about my family period, and no other responsible head of household should either. that isnt paranoia, its responsibility. i dont trust many on this site with my personal information, and sure as fluff dont want it on public message boards. if you cant understand that, then i suppose im just an idiot.

troll all you want, call me what the fluff ever you want, but when you tell someone to post my address after posting my real name, im going to fluffing say something. there is no way you can logically argue with this, so dont even try. i know you dont represent MD< and most in MD also think you are a retard, but atleasy try to represent them with class when it comes to matters other than gameplay.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 4th 2014, 0:42:31
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:45:00

Md has alin. Join up.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iScode Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:51:07

such an angry muslim mrford. You need to control that temper.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:52:16

i dont know you from any other fluff on the internet. i dont joke about my family period, and no other responsible head of household should either. that isnt paranoia, its responsibility. i dont trust many on this site with my personal information, and sure as fluff dont want it on public message boards. if you cant understand that, then i suppose im just an idiot.

troll all you want, call me what the fluff ever you want, but when you tell someone to post my address after posting my real name, im going to fluffing say something. there is no way you can logically argue with this, so dont even try. i know you dont represent MD< and most in MD also think you are a retard, but atleasy try to represent them with class when it comes to matters other than gameplay.

See how stupid you are ? You try to pretend angry because someone said something about you or your real name .. than you take a shoot @ MD/me. What the fluff is the co-relation there? Either we talk about your real problems like "security" and "integrity" of your person or about an alliance in a random 700 players game.

Freaking ignorant muslim redneck ...

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 0:56:49

stay classy alin

i bet you would defend the holocaust if Hitler was against me or SoF.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 4th 2014, 0:57:54

Seriously guys, you are ruining my Nyquil sinus med trip and my happy catfurnado moment. Cut it out.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Heston Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 1:18:42

This is the best recruitment thread ever.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 2:56:21

It's fun pissing you off fordy-pooh
Do as I say, not as I do.

Heston Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:10:09

Has nothing to do with ford. This is mds thread.

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:10:11

as fun as that time you got jumped by 17 gang bangers when you were 9 and walking home?

you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown. i troll to troll, you act like you were trolling when you understand your stupidity finally. it is a rare event, but it has been known to happen.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 4th 2014, 3:12:18
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:19:49

Besides nobody said anything other than your Real Name, all that other stuff you implicated is just garbage, I found out your real name through boxcar where you had an old handle in another TIE, so don't get all paranoid and start thinking crazy dude. I'm definately not doing any research of you, I could care less who you are in RL and I would never take any of this game stuff into RL, it all stays in the game with me. So just chill the fluff out. Your acting all schizoid. I think you need a break from this game man.

@galleri don't worry I won't use anybodies Real names again, I honestly didnt think it was a big deal, cuz I have seen other ppl using eachothers names, friend and foes alike in this game.

Also ford, chances are that whatever you think about me, others already do too. I was not put on this planet to be liked and agreed with by everyone, I think and feel the way I do and no matter what anyone thinks, at the end of the day I am me and I am the one who has to live with myself. At the end of the day, I don't always have the smartest remarks to say or the wittiest, but because you really don't know me, you just can't understand that I do have a sense of humor, most of my comments are me just joking around, but your just too serious to realize that. Anyways man rest easy and try not to be such an a$$hole all the time okay?

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:22:45

fluff. you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:22:48

Oh yeah and we all remember your story about how you took down two gangbangers and heroically saved the day. A likely story...

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:24:10

i wasnt 9 years old, and i ended up in the hospital with pictures to prove it.

dont lie and you wont have to remember your lies homie. i have no need to lie to people i dont know on the internet. you might want to ask yourself why you do.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:25:18

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Besides nobody said anything other than your Real Name, all that other stuff you implicated is just garbage, I found out your real name through boxcar where you had an old handle in another TIE, so don't get all paranoid and start thinking crazy dude. I'm definately not doing any research of you, I could care less who you are in RL and I would never take any of this game stuff into RL, it all stays in the game with me. So just chill the fluff out. Your acting all schizoid. I think you need a break from this game man.

@galleri don't worry I won't use anybodies Real names again, I honestly didnt think it was a big deal, cuz I have seen other ppl using eachothers names, friend and foes alike in this game.

Also ford, chances are that whatever you think about me, others already do too. I was not put on this planet to be liked and agreed with by everyone, I think and feel the way I do and no matter what anyone thinks, at the end of the day I am me and I am the one who has to live with myself. At the end of the day, I don't always have the smartest remarks to say or the wittiest, but because you really don't know me, you just can't understand that I do have a sense of humor, most of my comments are me just joking around, but your just too serious to realize that. Anyways man rest easy and try not to be such an a$$hole all the time okay?

lol the last 3 rows applies to me too.

Anyway thank you for the "Martian" Ford memo. And thx iScode also for the muslim part ( if those punks would have not brainwashed you, we 2 could have been earth friends ).

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:26:28

enjoy your ban alin
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:28:50

Wtf i said Martian - we are not allowed to say Martian nowadays ?

Martian ( bunny fluffer ) you responsible for this new rule ?

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:29:17

Is Martha or Martina allowed ?

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:29:46

classy as always
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:31:58

"Classy McGrubber"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWaxYpcdfDo

Time to pay you off biatch. I remember you taking private info from a pm with me on this board. I remember you posting stuff about my nationality. Payback is a biach isn't it ?

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:35:06

your warped sense of reality is as troubling as it is baffling. even if what you just said was true, your childish response is not even, nor warranted. you feint intelligence on thse boards, but you and i both know how stupid you really are. you reflect really well upon your alliance, and i hope many more suiciders follow.

you need help, and that is the last im going to say about that. post my personal information again and we will have a fluffing problem, bank on that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 4th 2014, 3:37:22

@sykokilla - I find it an issue after having someone in this game use my RL name once as a forum nick and then proceeded to post my info. Then the MrLC stuff I dealt with too.
Anyhow I realize where you were coming from, but I also understand where Ford is coming from too. Some people are cool with it...and others are not.
Keep it legit please.
@Alin you are treading a fine line (I know you edited your post) ;) Remember there is always other movies that I can make you watch on replay loop. Please respect my request, I am trying to do some reading and have peace, not watch you all.
Much love to all!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:37:22

sorry I didn't take pictures of me getting jumped there was no time. Also I believe I said 7 not 17. You need to get off my ballsack bro, I rarely ever lie. I told the truth about that. When I told you, it's because I was trying to relate to you and show you that your not the only one that these things happen too. But you and all your buttbuddies called BS and it certainly IS the truth. That was me trying to be friendly with you believe it or not, but you already made up your mind a long time ago that you don't like me and no attempts to try and be cool with you have worked. You push them all away and continue to be the same self righteous jerk that you have always been. I think you should go to hell.

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:37:24

your warped sense of reality is as troubling as it is baffling. even if what you just said was true, your childish response is not even, nor warranted. you feint intelligence on thse boards, but you and i both know how stupid you really are. you reflect really well upon your alliance, and i hope many more suiciders follow.

you need help, and that is the last im going to say about that. post my personal information again and we will have a fluffing problem, bank on that.

Did anyone read that poem written by Martha Ford ?

fluff you and your problem. You are allowed to post private info on this boards but you scream when others do it ?

Read my lips : fluff you redneck !!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 4th 2014, 3:38:23

THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:39:36

Originally posted by galleri:
@sykokilla - I find it an issue after having someone in this game use my RL name once as a forum nick and then proceeded to post my info. Then the MrLC stuff I dealt with too.
Anyhow I realize where you were coming from, but I also understand where Ford is coming from too. Some people are cool with it...and others are not.
Keep it legit please.
@Alin you are treading a fine line (I know you edited your post) ;) Remember there is always other movies that I can make you watch on replay loop. Please respect my request, I am trying to do some reading and have peace, not watch you all.
Much love to all!

Just because you asked, i will - but i swear to you i wrote Martian and nothing else. I edited because i added something ...

iScode Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:40:12

damn so many warnings
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 4th 2014, 3:40:48

I can't offer up spankings. You all get too excited.

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:40:56

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
sorry I didn't take pictures of me getting jumped there was no time. Also I believe I said 7 not 17. You need to get off my ballsack bro, I rarely ever lie. I told the truth about that. When I told you, it's because I was trying to relate to you and show you that your not the only one that these things happen too. But you and all your buttbuddies called BS and it certainly IS the truth. That was me trying to be friendly with you believe it or not, but you already made up your mind a long time ago that you don't like me and no attempts to try and be cool with you have worked. You push them all away and continue to be the same self righteous jerk that you have always been. I think you should go to hell.

my original post in this thread had nothing to do with you, you commented that i should quit the game. YOU infact are the one on my nuts. sont talk to me, and i will avoid you. it is that simple. i stopped reading that post after you said i was on your balls. have a good night.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:45:09

Originally posted by galleri:
Nyquil sinus med trip and my happy catfurnado moment

hrmmm thanks, now i know what im doing tuesday night

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:46:12

Originally posted by Alin:

Did anyone read that poem written by Martha Ford ?

fluff you and your problem. You are allowed to post private info on this boards but you scream when others do it ?

Read my lips : fluff you redneck !!!

i would like for you to point out where i used a PM on these boards. i found 2 seperate times we have PMed, one was you telling me you were from romania, and the other was about isode and the mods, and you are the one who threatened to post those PMs here, not me.

what planet are you from. do you make up everything you say? i can take screenshots of my inbox.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iScode Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:48:00

you guys talk about me in private? Im honoured :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ssewellusmc

Aug 4th 2014, 3:48:23

Alin... lie?

NOOO WAYYYYYY

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:48:43

now that i re-read it, it didnt have anything to do with you, it was just the information i had at the time about the mod clusterfluff that i no longer care about personally.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iScode Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:49:20

now that i re-read it, it didnt have anything to do with you, it was just the information i had at the time about the mod clusterfluff that i no longer care about personally.

dont lie, you love me really!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:50:01

right, like i love the clap, and france, and croissants, and communism, and mondays

in that order
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:50:53

the one with romania yea - you went nuts on this board calling me a romanian gypsy and stuff. Not that it matters to me what a 30 gun owner redneck says - but shortly after that pm, you gave my nationality on this board and i did not wanted that to happen.

P.S: if anyone wonders, i am joking up there - but surely my point stands.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:51:45

Sounds like a deal.

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:51:49

Originally posted by iScode:

Don`t flater your self haha! - it was actually about who gave the info about "iScode" being in Sof. :P

Viceroy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:52:12

If we can't use real names, then I guess getting integrated into Facebook is out of the question...
--Brad
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:52:39

lol Viceroy :)

ssewellusmc

Aug 4th 2014, 3:52:42

Originally posted by iScode:

Yes, I do beleive this was included...

http://s335.photobucket.com/...le_bonking_sheep.jpg.html

I do beleive it is called the iscode experience.

iScode Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:53:30

right, like i love the clap, and france, and croissants, and communism, and mondays

in that order

the clap you get from sex, which I know you love.

The french saved your american butts against the british

Who doesnt love croissants....

Communism provided you your cheap firearms you have today

And without monday's we wouldnt have sundays, which I know you love.

See deep down you love me a lot :D
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!