Verified:

Drow Game profile

May 30th 2024, 12:19:08

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Originally posted by Devo:
This again? FFS Josey. If you are getting spied still you should probably work on your SPAL, find the country doing it, and kill them, and move on.

I imagine you waking up to a loud noise in the middle of the night and yelling "EVO DID THIS TO ME!!!".

We are very clearly netting at this point so I'm not sure what good spying you would do for us. Is there any point to this? Have you bothered to think through what gain we would have from spying on you?

I think it would just be better if you guys get your coalition to quit attacking us.

Nothing to do with us 🤷‍♂️

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Drow Game profile

May 30th 2024, 12:21:22

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Yea they’ve been bombing one of our guys for a week or so now. He upped his spal and he failed.

I realize you guys are netting, but you are also part of a large coalition who grouped together and attacked us.

Obviously right now I don’t have the numbers to beat all of these clans so we chose instead to wage guerrilla warfare and attack this coalition with asymmetrical tactics.

I think you understand the purpose and goals of this is to be a deterrent from harassing our small clan.

You guys have the political pull to get these other idiots to back off and I know that. So you guys can make it happen or we are going to end up in a war forever. We are war ready and stocked and are attempting to play nice but if the other side isn’t going to then neither are we.

This equivalent to being in a classroom and having bullies harass you and you retaliate on a kid that has nothing to do with what is happening to you but you're going to go ahead and harass him because he's a friend to the bullies........

IT
MAKES
NO
SENSE

This.

Drow Game profile

May 30th 2024, 12:24:09

Lmao @ this guy being the president and nobody knowing who he is

Funny that.
All the old players know exactly who I am.
Only person who doesn't, seems to be you.

Drow Game profile

May 30th 2024, 12:36:50

but you are also part of a large coalition who grouped together and attacked us.

False, You attacked us which is boldly documented in multiple threads. We and our allies defended ourselves and instead of continuing to pursue you we started netting peacefully again. Why do you not get that.

If we wanted to cause you problems we'd be killing you right now.

I have seen no proof that spy ops are even happening to you. I feel as though you are trying to doctor a false CB in order to pick on netters again and not feel as guilty about it this time.

I’m not playing this silly gotcha game. If you don’t care to hear why we did what we did then who cares. Let’s just keep warring then right? Why bother even hearing out why we did what we did?

I attacked superfly and merc because he kept threatening us and then when they couldn’t handle us. They called for help and your coalition attacked us.

At that point we retalled and hit evo because it’s the obvious weak point.

No idea what you think you are accomplishing with the silly gotcha game. If you haven’t noticed I don’t actually care about fitting in or what others think in general.

I don’t even care if everyone thinks I am the bad guy in all of this. This silly virtue signaling behavior is just so goofy imo.

Once again with the moronic half assed assumptions.

Now the ACTUAL facts:

Superfly did regular spy ops on you, whilst actively trolling you.

You took the bait, then decided to kill superfly, instead of reaching out diplomatically, to get him to knock it off.

After killing superfly, Josey declared things done.

You then missile dumped another Mercs country.

Mercs then started killing you.
Mercs allies chose, without being asked, to aid them as well, because bluntly, you acted like a suicider.

You then cry victim and attempt to claim you really won because "mercs couldn't handle you"

After being beaten bloody in response to your own actions, you decide this set to hit a third party, then act surprised when those allies come and beat piss out of you again, once again, in response to your own actions.

You then claim you're going to get "all these people" and run alliances off the server.

Now suddenly "oh I don't care what people think"

Drivel. Your ego is so massive that you can't even go a day, let alone a week without piously whining about how you're the world's biggest victim, being picked on by everyone for everything..

Ever stop to think maybe, just maybe, the problem isn't everyone else, it's you?

Drow Game profile

May 30th 2024, 12:37:21

Did I miss anything there?
I think I covered it all pretty clearly.

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 13:29:43

I am not reading all of that

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 13:30:38

I’ve said what I’ve had to say. If you wish to keep running in circles then by all means have fun with that

TAN Game profile

May 30th 2024, 13:41:37

Cathankins surely a man of your intelligence can read all those paragraphs in mere moments. Don't let Drow out-intelligence you by writing more goodly.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2024, 13:52:10

Originally posted by Drow:

He and Josie have actually been hitting Evo for multiple sets now, but otherwise, that's all accurate. Also, don't forget that in addition to being the world's biggest victim, he's also, like, the most intelligent player on the server (okay, maybe him and TC together can agree to a tie for intelligence, but Blackhole has been challenging TC on that pretty hard in the forums).

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:00:23

Originally posted by TAN:
Cathankins surely a man of your intelligence can read all those paragraphs in mere moments. Don't let Drow out-intelligence you by writing more goodly.

The guy has nothing to do with the situation. He’s from the worst clan in the game and he doesn’t appear to be a very intelligent player. I have been pretty open about the fact that I don’t care what these types have to say. You have to be on a level for me to take your criticism serious.

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:07:48

Ok so to humor you I took the time to read it. Mostly that’s pretty accurate except we this set obviously I knew it would be a kamikaze mission. There was never any shock we died that was obviously going to happen and wasn’t something I was too worried about.

When we originally crippled MERC in the original war and they had to call for help I thought they would be man enough to fight us one on one.

Ive heard them called the biggest baddest war clan in the game and I only had a 6 guy team, half of them new players. Me and Josey were the only vets.

The fact that they had to call for help, yes it did surprise me.

Originally posted by Tertius:

He and Josie have actually been hitting Evo for multiple sets now, but otherwise, that's all accurate. Also, don't forget that in addition to being the world's biggest victim, he's also, like, the most intelligent player on the server (okay, maybe him and TC together can agree to a tie for intelligence, but Blackhole has been challenging TC on that pretty hard in the forums).

Our scores reflect our intelligence and anyone is welcome to look. I never said I was THE MOST intelligent.

It’s funny that when I came here it was ok for the mid wits like Doug to say I couldn’t hit 400m and imply that I was too dumb.

Once you idiots realized I am obviously hyper intelligent suddenly you all have a huge problem with this trash talking about IQ

Where was this energy when I came to the alliance forums? Haha

All this virtue signaling when it is convenient around here. Cry me a River

TAN Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:14:51

You can't claim to be one of the most intelligent people in the world and not utilize proper punctuation.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:16:07

It’s a cultural thing, frankly I don’t care

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:19:12

You can't claim to be one of the most intelligent people in the world and not utilize proper punctuation.

Majority of people are average intelligence. I am
Above average intelligence. It’s a simple fact I am therefore more intelligent than most of the people in the world.

Why does this upset you guys here so much?

I have a good idea, why don’t you just edit the game code so all of our scores are even. Then the midwits won’t start yet another conversation that they regret and are upset about once it doesn’t go like the anticipated when they first initiated it.

This place is entertaining. I give you guys that.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:21:59

More excuses to hide the fact that you're a sub human simpleton :)
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

TAN Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:22:06

Because I is intelligent too and you big mucho threat to my smartness.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:22:51

Dont forget to say "ooga booga" at the end so he understands!
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 30th 2024, 14:23:27

"Tan symbolizes stability, growth, fertility, warmth, reliability, security, healing, honesty, and home due to its association with earth and the ground. The tan color provides feelings of history and connection, as well as coziness, calm, peace, relaxation, and warmth."

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:26:22

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:

This

Is the same attitude that I see the guys here constantly abuse ratski with.

Always very hateful and seething with rage.

You guys give off major beta energy with this behavior just so you are aware

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:27:43

You are literally just seething at this point. I’m not really too interested in this behavior.

What is sub human? Can
You be more specific and give me some examples of subhumans?

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:29:11

Dont forget to say "ooga booga" at the end so he understands!

Ohhh... you are from the low scoring clan. I get it now. Lmao. That’s why you are so mad. That’s funny. I didnt realize that until just now I was like why do these dudes keep raging at me that I don’t know.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 30th 2024, 14:29:53

Can you guys refrain from calling each other sub humans and starting a discussion about it? Talk about the game, keep it civil, and keep the banter lighthearted. Thank you.

Cathankins Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:34:04

I agree ^^^^

This is what runs off all of your new players. I don’t know if everyone here got bullied for years and years and turned into the joker or what but ratski gets bullied like this about being “stupid” any time he posts. I don’t know ratski but it’s pretty disgusting to watch an entire group of grown men try to bully another human like that.

They tried that to me when I first arrived and it didn’t work out like they anticipated so low everyone’s all riled up. I agree with you though. I think
This place would benefit a lot from no bullying

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2024, 14:34:07

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Can you guys refrain from calling each other sub humans and starting a discussion about it? Talk about the game, keep it civil, and keep the banter lighthearted. Thank you.

For once, I agree with Slagpit. Err, let me rephrase that.

I agree with Slagpit. This is just a game, people! EE is not an extension of your ego; just play the game, and if you lose, it's ok.

Devo Game profile

May 30th 2024, 14:58:04

I'm supremely smart and extraordinarily handsome. Just wanted everyone to know. In fact, I wish these forums had avatars so I could show off my handsomeness more readily. My handsomeness is clearly demonstrated by my country building ability and my masterful political navigation. It has nothing to do with my ability to be a reasonable negotiator and to respect other alliances and the societal norms that we've constructed. It's all in the combover.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 30th 2024, 15:29:11

You know what's hilarious about all this???

Oh forget it....

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on May 30th 2024, 15:38:20
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Drow Game profile

May 31st 2024, 14:19:11

I thought I made mention of how he's so much smarter than all of us apparently.

Drow Game profile

May 31st 2024, 14:20:26

Ok so to humor you I took the time to read it. Mostly that’s pretty accurate except we this set obviously I knew it would be a kamikaze mission. There was never any shock we died that was obviously going to happen and wasn’t something I was too worried about.

When we originally crippled MERC in the original war and they had to call for help I thought they would be man enough to fight us one on one.

Ive heard them called the biggest baddest war clan in the game and I only had a 6 guy team, half of them new players. Me and Josey were the only vets.

Our scores reflect our intelligence and anyone is welcome to look. I never said I was THE MOST intelligent.

It’s funny that when I came here it was ok for the mid wits like Doug to say I couldn’t hit 400m and imply that I was too dumb.

Once you idiots realized I am obviously hyper intelligent suddenly you all have a huge problem with this trash talking about IQ

the scores have nothing to do with intelligence.
lol.
But nice effort. grade a for trying.

Drow Game profile

May 31st 2024, 14:22:59

"crippled"
No, you didn't.

Just like you didn't cripple evo this set.

"called for help"
No, they didn't. their allies came without being asked.

keep to the facts Cath.
Your ego gets away with you.

As for "worst clan in the game"
LOL.
2nd for ANW (behind evo)
now first for TNW.
but sure, we are terrible lol.

Cathankins Game profile

May 31st 2024, 16:59:54

Best Finish: Thirty-fifth

Opinion: ignored

Drow Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 6:31:18

If you mean me, my best finish is 28th. So far.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 12:53:47

I was going by primary seeing as how that’s the true proving grounds. No bs, no clans helping. You either sink or swim.

You will never win primary. Prove me wrong. Until then I don’r care about your criticism. You are speaking up to a better player and your ego doesn’t allow you to recognize this.

I am by far one of the best. There are a handful of guys that can legitimately say they can beat me even on my worst day.

You couldn’t beat me on my worst day.

Ask superfly he had $120 bushels last set in primary. And I was a cashing.

Yes I am that good.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 12:54:52

I’ve only played alliance as a new player and I think I’ve finished 7th. 28th and you are a vet on this server? I am a new player here. Humble yourself weirdo

Ruthie

Jun 2nd 2024, 13:33:39

In my opinion, if you have to keep posting about how good you are, you aren't that good
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Drow Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 14:24:15

Originally posted by Ruthie:
In my opinion, if you have to keep posting about how good you are, you aren't that good

Cath is superior to everyone.
He cannot help himself.
Only getting rank #1 on any server other than primary counts as an achievement for anything, because only the most intelligent people can do it.
Everyone else is just a moron.

Cath: I am curious, who would I need to humble myself?
I don't make claims about my superiority to everyone else.
I KNOW I'm not the best netter in the game, and probably never will be, and that's fine. The only person I am competing against, is myself. I'll take moving up the rankings as a good goalpost as to how well I am doing at that.

I play, and deal, as squarely as I possibly can with everyone.

And yes, I freely call people out on bullfluff.
And that's what rankles you. Your self driven superiority complex leaves you unable to contemplate that other people might actually have a valid point, or may have knowledge and experience you simply don't, or see to the heart of tyhe situation in a way you don't like.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2024, 14:43:36

He cannot help himself.
Only getting rank #1 on any server other than primary counts as an achievement for anything, because only the most intelligent people can do it.

I KNOW I'm not the best netter in the game, and probably never will be, and that's fine. The only person I am competing against, is myself. I'll take moving up the rankings as a good goalpost as to how well I am doing at that.

And that's what rankles you. Your self driven superiority complex leaves you unable to contemplate that other people might actually have a valid point, or may have knowledge and experience you simply don't, or see to the heart of tyhe situation in a way you don't like.

Did you just call him an “idiot savant”? LOL
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander
https://discord.gg/sRT5YvYy

Drow Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 15:17:01

Originally posted by Coalie:

He cannot help himself.

Did you just call him an “idiot savant”? LOL

Nah, self aggrandising egotist

Drow Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 15:19:15

I'm supremely smart and extraordinarily handsome. Just wanted everyone to know. In fact, I wish these forums had avatars so I could show off my handsomeness more readily. My handsomeness is clearly demonstrated by my country building ability and my masterful political navigation. It has nothing to do with my ability to be a reasonable negotiator and to respect other alliances and the societal norms that we've constructed. It's all in the combover.

You have a combover? I totally couldn't tell!
it is so gloriously subtle!

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 16:05:24

You have a combover? I totally couldn't tell!
it is so gloriously subtle!

Extra conditioner, a little teasing, then light spritz of hairspray. Hes too cheap to fly to Turkey for the transplants so he became a stylist. Whatever, keep paying for strange.

Rokkie Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 17:39:24

I wanted to post something like this but seems Ruthie beat me to it.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 2nd 2024, 20:48:09

The amount of seething would indicate otherwise. I’m getting a bit bored with it at this point to be honest. It was entertaining for a while.

Josey Wales

Jun 3rd 2024, 15:31:39

Evo,

We demand reparations.

Josey Wales

Jun 3rd 2024, 15:37:49

You’ve got the money.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 4th 2024, 1:09:20

Get out of my bank account. I know what you have been doing Josey.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2024, 1:12:37

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
You’ve got the money.

Josey, war is over bud. Take your peace and go enjoy it.

Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander
https://discord.gg/sRT5YvYy

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2024, 1:14:06

You’ve got the money.

Busted!

FS him!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 4th 2024, 1:15:23

You’ve got the money.

Busted!

FS him!

I know right.
And HE is associated himself with EVO.

Josey you have to FS yourself now.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 4th 2024, 1:17:22

Originally posted by Coalie:
You’ve got the money.

Josey, war is over bud. Take your peace and go enjoy it.

Collective Punishment (#426) is working on behalf of your coalition, we havent messed with anyone since you and Josey cut whatever deal you came to. The issue isn’t our side. It’s shady business to cut a deal and then still send your guys to backdoor us.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 4th 2024, 1:18:08

Originally posted by galleri:
You’ve got the money.

Busted!

FS him!

I know right.

Be careful what you ask for

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2024, 1:20:19

Originally posted by galleri:
You’ve got the money.

Busted!

FS him!

I know right.

Be careful what you ask for

By Using Josey's logic, he has to FS himself now, there's the evidence right there!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!