Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 12:41:53

Advertising is no doubt the biggest problem here. Easily could bring in a crazy amount of people.

I seriously don’t get why they don’t do it from an investment perspective.

You could easily make more $$$ than you spend with the right advertising

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 12:43:03

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Advertising is no doubt the biggest problem here. Easily could bring in a crazy amount of people.

Why do u want more people in the game? So you can run them off with your hate and racism?
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander
https://discord.gg/sRT5YvYy

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 12:44:13

And so what. One crazy dude about of millions posted one crazy thread and it was deleted. That proves my point their system works well. It’s extremely popular and they took down a legit threat and felony post. Seems like their system works quite well.

If a bar isn’t popular then ultimately you are running it wrong. Any bar can be popular.

Go hire that dude off bar rescue he seems to have business down to a exact science

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 12:45:09

Originally posted by Coalie:

Why do u want more people in the game? So you can run them off with your hate and racism?

The game is clearly failing with a small subset of angry regulars who attack any new comers and run them off. It’s pretty obvious it needs it.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 12:46:38

Maybe if I teach the mods how to make big $$$ they will appreciate coalie. This place could easily be monetizes and be a net positive in the investors pockets instead of a drain. If it isn’t already.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 12:47:36

Do you want 22 million unique visitors a month or would you rather SF and Coalie?

I think the choice is clear. Superfly needs to be banned for life.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 12:54:19

Cath you talk about the mods having $$$

I’m forum patron and have finally contributed to the game.

And you are not.

Where is your patron badge?

Edited By: Coalie on Jun 6th 2024, 13:28:42
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:13:04

Oy vey with this guy….

It’s like watching a psychotic horse run back into a burning barn.

Ps. Not coalie

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:19:15

Originally posted by Doug:
Oy vey with this guy….

Ps. Not coalie

Ironic that you would say that

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:22:18

In a forum patron and have finally contributed to the game.

And you are not.

Can you please structure your sentence properly if you expect me to understand you.

Is this just more passive aggressive seething? It’s getting kind of old don’t you think?

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:27:49

Oy vey with this guy….

Ps. Not coalie

The irony is that you have an undiagnosed form of foot in azz. As well as a personality disorder or undiagnosed dissociative disorder. Keep talking buddy. Your next ban will be perm.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 13:29:44

In a forum patron and have finally contributed to the game.

And you are not.

Can you please structure your sentence properly if you expect me to understand you.

Is this just more passive aggressive seething? It’s getting kind of old don’t you think?

There fixed.

Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:32:22

Oy vey with this guy….

Ps. Not coalie

As for oy vey…. Reminder 206 - I’m married to a cute 5’4 Hebrew hotdog. And he’s Jewish too. So kiss my תַחַת or טאָכעס. Colin translated in both Yiddish and Hebrew for you.

Lots of love, keep snorting the lead paint

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:33:45

Oy vey with this guy….

Ps. Not coalie

The irony is that you have an undiagnosed form of foot in azz. As well as a personality disorder or undiagnosed dissociative disorder. Keep talking buddy. Your next ban will be perm.

Dumbazz just repeats my comment as he has no ideas of his own reality. Seek help.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:35:19

Doug seething level: maximum

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:36:19

I’ll give you the best 8 inches of your life sweetheart

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:37:01

Oy vey with this guy….

Ps. Not coalie

Ironic that you enter this thread to talk trash and then when I reply you want me banned. Classic tyrant behavior.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:37:51

How shocking that you start posting inappropriate sexual stuff. Never seen that one coming before.

Scary that you are a cop and I am not joking

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 13:40:38

why are u scared of him? Cuz he beats you by 5 inches?

5 inches of what again ? Sry I'm not sure what we are talking about I’m just playing along.
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:40:51

How shocking that you start posting inappropriate sexual stuff. Never seen that one coming before.

Sorry I’m a lieutenant and deal with simpletons worse than you everyday.

Yeah and what do you do for a living? Oh never mind I already know the answer to that.. and it’s pride month so get friggin used to the fact that I’m gonna be posting lots of pride stuff just for you! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Edited By: Doug on Jun 6th 2024, 13:43:07

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:43:49

5 inches of what again ? Sry I'm not sure what we are talking about I’m just playing along.

The mods said this forum is for all ages so I would at least somewhat try to respect that.

I’m
Sure the earth community parents would love to see Doug posting about his ****.

Frankly it’s sexual harassment when I’ve asked him several times to stop making these comments to me.

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:44:47

One thrust and he’d be in love. But he’s on SSI and can’t afford me. lol he seems to have a lot of time in the morning and throughout the day to just sit in the computer and trash talk at least at midnight I go into work and I’m usually silent the rest of the night but oh well such as life

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:44:58

Sorry I’m a lieutenant and deal with simpletons worse than you everyday.

Yeah and what do you do for a living? Oh never mind I already know the answer to that.. and it’s pride month so get friggin used to the fact that I’m gonna be posting lots of pride stuff just for you! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I don’t care what you are. Please quit making sexual comments about your **** to me. I’ve told you before I don’t want to talk about your sex life or mine with you. You shouldn’t message players about your sex life if kids play here.

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:45:53

The mods said this forum is for all ages so I would at least somewhat try to respect that.

I’m

Frankly it’s sexual harassment when I’ve asked him several times to stop making these comments to me.

I didn’t say 8 inches of what I didn’t say Penis you overreaching maniac

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2024, 13:46:58

💀 💀 💀
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:47:05

I’m

I will make as many pride comments as I can during pride month as I have for the last five years five years moron five years so it’s no secret. If you scroll back a few pages you’ll see a whole thread on pride and nobody fluffed and complained the only person that fluffes and complains is you You sad little man. we also complained the mods about you, but they let you stick around for some stupid ass reason

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:48:35

“One thrust and he’d be in love”

Oh and the way you talk about your own citizens. You are the tyrant that the founding fathers warned about and Americans all see that.

Keep abusing disabled people. Go beat up that poor trash grandma because she has pain pills.

This is why the George floyd protests happened and will no doubt happen again because you guys aren’t going to change. You are abusive to the core and it shows and you hate me because i spoke the truth.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:49:19

Dude you are making explicitly sexual comments

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:51:34

I did not make sexually explicit comments you flipping idiot I never the word. I meant 8 inches of a paper towel roll. The quicker picker upper I believe your boyfriend said.

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 13:59:28

Redacted

Edited By: Doug on Jun 6th 2024, 14:03:11

Josey Wales

Jun 6th 2024, 14:05:01

Gents…

Before we all wind up in the EE Gulag…

This is a family game.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 14:06:06

That’s what I’m saying calm it down guys control your seething hatred for me enough the mods don’t blam us all

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 14:08:31

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Gents…

Before we all wind up in the EE Gulag…

This is a family game.

Then why don’t you tell your buddy that for five years almost 5 years you and I work together closely and I’m not as evil as he says or he thinks I am then maybe we can make some progress.

All my regards

Doug Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 14:09:46

That’s what I’m saying calm it down guys control your seething hatred for me enough the mods don’t blam us all

Fine. I will lay off. Hoping you will do the same.

Only because I love Josey and miss him.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 15:23:57

Do we really need everyone's D***S, religions, sexual preferences, eating habits, political leanings shoved down all our throats all day everyday?

Shouldnt you put that fluff in the proper forums where we're not trying to just play a fluffing game?
For fluffs sake, stfu.

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on Jun 6th 2024, 15:36:30
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Josey Wales

Jun 6th 2024, 16:10:12

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
Do we really need everyone's D***S, religions, sexual preferences, eating habits, political leanings shoved down all our throats all day everyday?

Shouldnt you put that fluff in the proper forums where we're not trying to just play a fluffing game?
For fluffs sake, stfu.

If you’d stop talking about it Empy we could move on.

Otherwise you’re going to get us all in trouble. So govern yourself accordingly.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 16:39:45

I only just started talking about it. I dont see you posting about those things, why you worried?
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Josey Wales

Jun 6th 2024, 17:59:34

I only just started talking about it. I dont see you posting about those things, why you worried?

Worried about what?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Jun 6th 2024, 18:33:22

Worried about nothing. Obviously. :)
Empyrean
M4D(alliance) - REDS
MKR(teams) - Kemosabe

Ex-UCN
Ex-DOC
Ex-MKR(1a)
Ex-ELY
Ex-TIE
Ex-PDM

Doug Game profile

Jun 7th 2024, 0:41:12

For fluffs sake, stfu.

Happy Pride Empy lol 🏳️‍🌈

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 7th 2024, 1:34:34

Do you want 22 million unique visitors a month or would you rather SF and Coalie?

I think the choice is clear. Superfly needs to be banned for life.

Still thinking about me and talking crap about me hey?

If anyone needs to be permanently banned from the game it is you. For goodness sakes there was a big petition to finally ban you in the moderators discord Channel last week.

I can’t wait for then to finally get rid of you…

Josey do you see what I told you 2 days ago about your friend Cath? He is a lost case man. I give up with this guy…..

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 7th 2024, 1:39:09

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 7th 2024, 11:57:20

Superfly takes a joke seriously ^^^^ lmao

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 7th 2024, 12:02:00

Superfly, I thought you didn’t like these sneaky backdoor politics as you called it?

I recall you guys being super upset that gerdler apparently has the game under his complete control and lobbied the game behind the scenes

I find it ironic that you now support these tactics.

What exactly did I do wrong to be banned? Besides you guys not liking me of course?

I’ve yet to be told a rule I’m not following and I would be happy to follow any rules.

You guys seem to bring up topics and then get mad at me over it when I respond.

Most of the time in just joking but it seems a substantial part of the forums takes everything super serious. I don’t get it. But whatevs

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 7th 2024, 13:33:45

It’s not back door politics when multiple people are asking publicly to have you removed on a public discord channel.

Fyi discord is like this public forum but on a phone app. Any one can go in there and read anything that has ever been posted.

Just stop mentioning my name and talking about me. Josey asked me show you kindness by ignoring you and I wish to respect Josey wishes so please piss off and don’t mention me again. You are a toxic person that I don’t wish to interact with hence my post asking for an ignore button to remove you from my game experience and why I supported your permanent forum ban petition.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 7th 2024, 13:57:27

I on the other hand wish for you to be free to say anything you wish within the law. I was just telling Josey this yesterday actually in private. If you can’t handle the heat stay out of the kitchen they say.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 7th 2024, 13:58:35

It’s pretty obvious my call to ban you for life was a joke SF.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 7th 2024, 14:15:38

ok well please refrain from using me as part of your jokes man. I have not poked you or anyone else since Josey approached me to have a civil conversation.

Just stay in your lane and I will stay in mine avoiding you until Slagpit enables the ignore button which he is working on per the suggestion forum.

have a good life man

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2024, 14:16:01

I on the other hand wish for you to be free to say anything you wish within the law. I was just telling Josey this yesterday actually in private. If you can’t handle the heat stay out of the kitchen they say.

Cath you spend a lot of time talking about kitchens and being in heat.

Your feminine energy is radiating.
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 7th 2024, 14:27:32

I am very in touch with my feminine side and love cooking. No shame in my game.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2024, 14:32:35

I am very in touch with my feminine side

Trust us

WE KNOW !!!!!!!!!!
Mercenaries for Hire
Deputy Commander