Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2012, 12:07:41

since we dont have them, I'll try to compensate

1. laf
best overall (netting + warring)
2. sof
best warring, but we don't know how good they actually are per member because of their choice to fight MD and TIE "separately" instead of at once
3. MD
second best overall (netting + warring)
4. RIVAL
weak per member alliance but has a lot of members. fought stupid wars last set.
5. Evo
best per member netters, edging out LaF slightly
6. SOL
weird membership fluctuations, pretty weak netting effort last set
7. PDM
I'm assuming the low membership this set is a random fluctuation and they're actually the 45/50 member alliance they usually are to place them here. but weak member quality means they're below the Evo/SOL duo.
8. RD
can't net without landtrading or dropping members (adjusted for members dropped, including other clans' dropped members*, they would have been 4th in avg net last set), but is up here by virtue of having quite a few members with the neo merger and semi-decent member quality
9. TIE
good alliance on a per member basis, but needs more members
10. Omega + Monsters
... what can you really say about them? Good netters (better than RD), but very small. Monsters regressed from a temporary membership peak a few sets ago.
11. iMag
being killed by bigger alliances for two sets in a row = just what iMag deserves. actually, they probably deserve one more set of pointless dying.
12. LCN
seems to be a bit of an unfortunate decline in members for this otherwise good overall alliance. they'll bounce back, or so I hope.
13. Sanct
small alliance, good netters. also drop members and landtrade but would have beat RD in the "legit avg net" standings last set
14. DK
good effort
15. ICN
still around?

*even though there's a big difference usually between the "inactives" RD drops (who have spent the whole set helping out on kill runs / being internal landfarms) vs the inactives other clans drop
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

locket Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 12:13:32

It is funny seeing your bias in there but it is a decent rankings.

I am curious though... what happened to Sol? Did they join MD? No way a netting set scared off that many people.

tisya Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 12:19:07

You mean "member quantity" I hope :P
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

gradeA

Dec 13th 2012, 12:28:00

servant's rankings are also biased.

p.s. you missed out NA!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2012, 12:29:30

16. NA
same comment as ICN

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Alin Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 12:33:10

At this point Sol it`s in the knees with low leadership activity - and close to 0 leadership-members communication.

With Makinso leaving the throne and Preator slowly retiring, the wheel of Sol it`s in the wrong hands. Recently they FDPed totally wrong alliance, leaving old friends outside the "circle of trust" showing lack of Integrity and Morality - Sol used to stand for.

Altought there are still some devoted vets there keeping the flag up - i see nothing good for my ex-alliance.

Pride Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 12:50:31

Sol is not in MD.

We're just that good.

Murf Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 13:54:42

Why'd you leave sol alin?

Nice recruiting by MD

tellarion Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 14:57:54

Evo is pretty garbage....

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 13th 2012, 15:08:45

TIE is ranked to high
Originally posted by Coalie:
Slag,

Good job man. We’re all out here playing chess. While you and Leto are playing checkers.

Well played.

Soviet Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 15:17:27

36. FIST
For being utter fluff their entire existence and thus having it's leader run out on it when the going got "tough" to survive.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Brink Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 15:32:01

FLA\/\/ED

LCN is 11th.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2012, 15:38:33

Originally posted by Soviet:
36. FIST
For being utter fluff their entire existence and thus having it's leader run out on it when the going got "tough" to survive.
arent you supposed to be preparing complaints for when another netting alliance FSes you?

or making threats about killing said netting alliances for a million resets to come? how did that work out with Monsters?

maverickmd Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 15:44:31

The good news is that MD hasn't had a reunion set since our return. So 20% membership growth is nice, and it is also nice to know that someday....soon we get to have a reunion set too :)

Hawk Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 15:55:43

The only rankings I've ever seen posted here, that were unbiased, were Ben Raines.

He did his using mathematics only, but then, you could always say he was biased in which numbers he chose to use.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 16:30:03

Originally posted by Hawk:
The only rankings I've ever seen posted here, that were unbiased, were Ben Raines.

He did his using mathematics only, but then, you could always say he was biased in which numbers he chose to use.

Yeah, just look at Vic's rankings from 2 sets ago :P

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 16:39:17

THESE RANKINGS CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY FOR REASONS THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO EVEN THE MOST DIM AMONG YOU!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 13th 2012, 16:42:04

Ben Raines was bias too, he was just more subtle about it.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 17:09:58

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
THESE RANKINGS CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY FOR REASONS THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO EVEN THE MOST DIM AMONG YOU!

I HAVE TO AGREE. NO ALLIANCE RANKING IS LEGIT WITHOUT [THE MIGHTY CLAN] DANGER
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 13th 2012, 17:27:28

Smikke should have a suicider's rankings too. Don't forget your peers.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2012, 18:37:20

Originally posted by galleri:
lol iMag seems quite bitter about the last two sets.

iScode Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 19:07:23

Yes actually I am very bitter about monsters, pretending to want to work with someone and then fs'ing them for no reason tends to make people bitter.

Smikke please advise why imag has deserved to be hit by bigger alliances, since I have took over leadership we have only ever fs'd alliances of grabbing issues of that set, we have also been fs'd for no apparent reason twice by bigger alliances.

I am not saying i disagree with where you have us ranked, I disagree with the comments you made...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Duna Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 19:25:33

SoL is ranked too high!

Soviet Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 19:54:37

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

11. iMag
being killed by bigger alliances for two sets in a row = just what iMag deserves. actually, they probably deserve one more set of pointless dying.

This is exactly where I sense bitterness start in this thread. Maybe it's well deserved, but that doesn't change the fact that FIST is a terrible alliance and you should be ashamed of yourself for ever being involved.
Imaginary Numbers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 13th 2012, 19:56:32

Why would I be bitter? This is a game. I enjoy it, I know what happens.
I just like to troll you and remind everyone else that PP = Smikke.
HAVE A SWIRVEY DAY. ;)

ubitterbro?

Edited By: galleri on Dec 13th 2012, 20:06:05
See Original Post

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2012, 20:15:17

Originally posted by iScode:
Yes actually I am very bitter about monsters, pretending to want to work with someone and then fs'ing them for no reason tends to make people bitter.

Smikke please advise why imag has deserved to be hit by bigger alliances, since I have took over leadership we have only ever fs'd alliances of grabbing issues of that set, we have also been fs'd for no apparent reason twice by bigger alliances.

I am not saying i disagree with where you have us ranked, I disagree with the comments you made...
yeah but you don't wipe out a few years of "dartboard diplomacy" that Soviet did and messing with netting clans just because you can war them set after set by changing leaders once..

edit: I understand what you're saying in that you're not the one who got iMag into this situation, that was Soviet, but you can't just change iMag's reputation by changing leader

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Dec 13th 2012, 20:19:47
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2012, 20:17:37

HAVE A SWIRVEY DAY. ;)

ubitterbro?

acting like the mature unbiased moderator we all know and love

ps didnt you already get called out on revealing someone's second account on these forums? why dont you just close and delete this thread because it makes you look bad?

Marshal Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 20:22:36

IMAG IS TOO HIGH!!!

LCN IS TOO LOW!!!

yes ICN still exist (somehow).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 13th 2012, 20:33:50

HAVE A SWIRVEY DAY. ;)

ubitterbro?

acting like the mature unbiased moderator we all know and love

ps didnt you already get called out on revealing someone's second account on these forums? why dont you just close and delete this thread because it makes you look bad?

I didn't get your information from my mod stuff....most everyone knows it is you, I have known long before I was a moderator. Thanks for confirming it for real now. ;) Good try though.
I love when all you got is to pull the moderator card on me....
Good thing you aren't one....there is a reason why though.

Soviet Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 20:33:57

yeah but you don't wipe out a few years of "dartboard diplomacy" that Soviet did and messing with netting clans just because you can war them set after set by changing leaders once..

edit: I understand what you're saying in that you're not the one who got iMag into this situation, that was Soviet, but you can't just change iMag's reputation by changing leader

So why does everything relate to me and how I ran iMag during my 2 year span? I wasn't the first president ever, in fact I followed the ones before me with my random musings.

If you want to trace it back to anyone go ahead and blame Beltz. He's the true mastermind.

But thanks for making this post about me. I really appreciate being remembered.
Imaginary Numbers

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2012, 20:34:36

I suspect iMag's going to get over this somehow, I'll leave them alone until someone declares war on them when I'll go laugh at them in the war dec ;)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 13th 2012, 20:35:38

Shall we talk about Fist? Oh yeah...they still aren't around.

Soviet Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 20:37:54

I wish there was more to talk about than FIST being adsorbed and finally closing up shop.

Good times those were. I had fun being part of it.
Imaginary Numbers

Pride Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 20:43:33

What's up with all this Fist talk?

Soviet Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 20:44:03

Imaginary Numbers

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2012, 20:51:17

Originally posted by Pride:
iMag's bitter about being killed (and apparently people pointing out they were killed) so they decide it's more relevant to remind everyone what a crappy moderator galleri is and how they made Fist leave the game.

Fuji Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 20:51:22

Originally posted by locket:
I am curious though... what happened to Sol? Did they join MD?

I wish :P

That would have saved me lots of work!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 13th 2012, 20:57:56

iMag's bitter about being killed (and apparently people pointing out they were killed) so they decide it's more relevant to remind everyone what a crappy moderator galleri is and how they made Fist leave the game.

Nah it is only you trying to pull the mod card Smikke. It is all good. Enjoy yourself.
I mean we could move on to how fluffty of a suicider you are if you would like?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2012, 21:01:31

Nah it is only you trying to pull the mod card Smikke. It is all good. Enjoy yourself.
sooo.... bittterrrr... must... resist... closing... and... deleting... thread...

edit: that's a reference to galleri closing and deleting threads critical of iMag and getting called out for it

Soviet Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 21:10:41

sooo.... bittterrrr... must... resist... closing... and... deleting... thread...

edit: that's a reference to galleri closing and deleting threads critical of iMag and getting called out for it

Lol if that's all you have to say. Galleri doesn't even mod alliance and I cannot recall the last time shes closed or deleted anything on AT.

Really man, if you grab enough straws maybe something will come of it, or you're just full of fluff and a terrible leader (of FIST hah).
Imaginary Numbers

locket Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 21:44:59

Originally posted by Soviet:

11. iMag

This is exactly where I sense bitterness start in this thread. Maybe it's well deserved, but that doesn't change the fact that FIST is a terrible alliance and you should be ashamed of yourself for ever being involved.

haha I figured it started at the RD ranking personally :P

And when I referred to bias in his ranks, I was referring to his comments on Imag/RD etc. Servant never said people deserved death etc because he listens to Gandalf!

anoniem Game profile

Dec 14th 2012, 0:58:13

wait pontius pilate is smikke?
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Dec 14th 2012, 4:18:29

Shouldnt my actions as a leader and my efforts to try and change imag policy count for something? i mean its been a few sets I have been in charge now and I have tried to deal with everybody honourably (apart from once, there was one slip i made with regards to RD which I apologised for and tried to rectify but was not given the oppurtunity to, which i understand and accept because it was a pretty fluffed up move on my part)

At this point it looks like no matter what i do i will be judged on previous leaders actions, so therefor I should just act like the previous leaders and continue to follow the path of hitting people for no reason?

I dont understand what else you would like me to do bro? In fact I dont understand what half the alliances on this server want me to do with imag, i try and change things around but then still get fluffed over for seemingly no reason, I havent lied to anyone, I have always been straight up and honest. So please tell me what you would like to see imag do to change the servers opinion?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Warster Game profile

Dec 14th 2012, 4:26:08

just ignore PP, its easier scode :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

iScode Game profile

Dec 14th 2012, 4:46:13

i know warster, the problem is we have played together before, a lot actually and before the last 4 or 5 months i actually really liked the guy, hell we use to think of some devious acts back in the day.

which is why i argue when i know its easier to ignore :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr.Silver

Dec 14th 2012, 4:52:36

RD get's mentioned 4 times in his rankings.. means he think's we're actually #1 :) he just doesn't want to admit it

iScode Game profile

Dec 14th 2012, 4:56:52

i think your no1 Mr silver!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr.Silver

Dec 14th 2012, 5:04:16

*blushes* :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2012, 7:54:53

@Scode: I said it before, you're in a tough situation... but what can you really do with iMag that would make up for two years under Soviet? Put yourself in Monsters' or Rival's position (or the other alliances which haven't then grown to be bigger than iMag), basically having been a netting alliance that's smaller than iMag. Under Soviet, FA with iMag was basically "accept these topfeeds/RoRs/inconsistent retal policies or we'll FS you oh and you better not FS us because we'll FS you next set." I mean do you think just replacing Soviet, but still leaving him as an advisor fixes this?

@Silver: I thought I was quite fair with you :P

@Warster: Why don't you go protect some more cheaters? Wouldn't want anyone to know what their aliases are. It's actually hilarious that galleri is on here like "PP is smikke" and then on the other hand you close threads about Mr Titanium's identities and their deletions. You two really set the bar high for consistent and fair modding ;)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2012, 7:55:34

or wait, was it galleri that closed the Titanium thread? because that would be even more lolworthy.