Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:02:55

oh I can definately be both, depending on what type of fluff people are trying to pull on me :P

archaic Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 19:17:02

Well, you've definitly gotten your post count milage out of this thread.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

UltraMarines Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 19:22:25

"That escalated quickly"

Helmet Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 2:24:09

What Xyle decided is final.

Chevs

Jun 13th 2012, 2:38:06

Hi

*waves
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Detmer Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 3:40:40

Originally posted by Eric171:
Anyways, what is really interesting here is why is detmer mixing his mod forum powers with his PDM interests?

I didn't realize keeping the forum free of flames is a PDM interest. I thought that was a general EE policy. There are a *LOT* of things I could moderate that would be abuse. That was not one of them. I am proud to receive my first accusation though, even if it was only implied.

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 3:57:14

Originally posted by Detmer:
Anyways, what is really interesting here is why is detmer mixing his mod forum powers with his PDM interests?

I didn't realize keeping the forum free of flames is a PDM interest. I thought that was a general EE policy. There are a *LOT* of things I could moderate that would be abuse. That was not one of them. I am proud to receive my first accusation though, even if it was only implied.

I see. Just let me restate here.

(1) I can`t be 100% sure that you abused your mod powers when you rewrote what ivan said because I don`t know what was there before the editing.

(2) there is a difference between keeping flames out of AT and maliciously editing what someone posted to make him/her look silly.

(3) if that actually happened, there is a clear conflict of interest between where you play and your forum moderator status. You should be impartial here.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 4:04:13

(1) I can`t be 100% sure that you abused your mod powers when you rewrote what ivan said because I don`t know what was there before the editing.

(2) there is a difference between keeping flames out of AT and maliciously editing what someone posted to make him/her look silly.

(3) if that actually happened, there is a clear conflict of interest between where you play and your forum moderator status. You should be impartial here.

There is a precedent for editing flames to conceal their original meaning. I could have deleted the entire post and almost certainly no one would have noticed, but I did not consider that to be fair since Ivan (seemingly, since I have no idea how much he contacted Archaic) presented facts in an otherwise innocuous post. I do not think that what I changed the text to read makes Ivan look silly. No one else commented on it to be sure.

One of the reasons by which mods are selected is for their ability to be impartial. I am sorry you doubt my abilities.

Edited By: Detmer on Jun 13th 2012, 4:06:36
See Original Post

Brink Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 4:20:02

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Ivan is my SoF FA of choice. We get on well. I think Ivan is actually a nice guy.

This seriously explains so much.....

de1i Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 4:28:37

Originally posted by Ivan:

and Sov isnt in our FA team

Just feel like pointing out that Sov's name is listed as a contact in the Foreign Affairs Team portion on SoF's website.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 7:49:12

Indeed its deli I think im on there as well altho our FA team consists of chevs/boltar atm and yes as helmet clarified we are respecting the deal sov/xyle made with PDM I thought that was self explanatory since that country isnt dead yet

F L U F F

Pain Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 8:38:46

ivan i understand you want to try to make sure things go as you want them to, but trying to undermine Sovs FA efforts with PDM is like slapping him in the face. youre basically showing him you think hes not capable of doing his job.

Edited By: Pain on Jun 13th 2012, 8:45:37
See Original Post
Your mother is a nice woman

iScode Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 8:42:01

So what position in leadership is Sov, further more what position is flamey and yourself Ivan???
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:07:59

There is a precedent for editing flames to conceal their original meaning. I could have deleted the entire post and almost certainly no one would have noticed, but I did not consider that to be fair since Ivan (seemingly, since I have no idea how much he contacted Archaic) presented facts in an otherwise innocuous post. I do not think that what I changed the text to read makes Ivan look silly. No one else commented on it to be sure.

One of the reasons by which mods are selected is for their ability to be impartial. I am sorry you doubt my abilities.

It is hard to argue without knowing what was written before, but it would be stupid for ivan to post that he will slander archaic...

If that was the change done, it is preferable to delete a post than to change the meaning that way.

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:11:55

Lawyerd

Detmer Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 14:58:41

It is hard to argue without knowing what was written before, but it would be stupid for ivan to post that he will slander archaic...

If that was the change done, it is preferable to delete a post than to change the meaning that way.

How is that preferable? The part about slander is clearly the mod edit. It is clear he had previously posted something not-allowed about archaic and retains the content of his post. I am not sure why you would advocate for harsher regulation of posts. Censoring limited content is the approach most people want...

Ivan Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 15:23:22

Im VP, Flamey is Ass VP, and Xyle is a head we havnt really defined his title but hes doing a great job with the IA dept

F L U F F

Helmet Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 16:42:28

Xyle has the authority to do FA. Is there anything else we need to clarify on the AT?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 16:52:00

I support Detmer and his mod abilities.

Although I wish he would let me lie about my pen!$ Size.

Not fair Detmer!

iScode Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:06:32

Originally posted by Helmet:
Xyle has the authority to do FA. Is there anything else we need to clarify on the AT?

What colour are you magic pants?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 8:41:27

ttt i really wanna know :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Helmet Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 10:32:19

Technicolor skinny jeans.

iScode Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 10:34:35

Thank you, that is all.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 12:24:50

lol@another classic Ivan display of intelligence
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

gobbly Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 2:15:03

Originally posted by Ivan:
I asked nicely twice while archaic prefered to not talk to someone who will slander him, if thats the way he wants to do FA with us then I can play that game as well

Edited for flame-removal.

I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to be slandered. lol

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 3:14:31

Originally posted by Brink:
Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Ivan is my SoF FA of choice. We get on well. I think Ivan is actually a nice guy.

This seriously explains so much.....

ROFL!
Z is #1