Verified:

Chevs

Mar 29th 2011, 22:21:32

take off your muzzle and spice up AT.

omega has made you soft and wrinkly.

notice i called you a pig
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

de1i Game profile

Mar 29th 2011, 22:24:07

He is busy moving to Canada, go call him that to his face!

Chevs

Mar 29th 2011, 23:23:04

slagpit moving to canada? i call bullsh!t on that one
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 2:32:19

Canada does take anyone, but why would Slag wanna go?

diez Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 3:44:51

Slagfluff sucks

ZDH Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 5:19:40

Yeah gays can get married in Canada why would he not move there.
-BigZ

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 30th 2011, 8:38:36

He is not going to friggin Canada nubs

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

toma Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 9:02:13

seems like some people want to get banned...
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

aponic Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 15:11:04

I believe Chevs and Slagpit actually get along quite well.
SOF
Cerevisi

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 15:22:22

Originally posted by aponic:

Does that mean Chevs moving to canada as well ?
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Chevs

Mar 30th 2011, 15:41:27

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
Originally posted by aponic:

Does that mean Chevs moving to canada as well ?

I've always lived in Canada slagpit must be coming to pay me a visit and respond in person. Otherwise I don't know why he's being so rude and not replying to my thread. Poor form for a mod/admin or whatever I must say
SOF Head Of Poop

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 30th 2011, 16:11:23

while minnesota and wisconsin are much more canada than the southern states, they're not quite canada....

though given a choice between joining say the state of louisiana or mississipi and joining canada, i think they'd choose us in Canada ;)
Finally did the signature thing.

Shinigami Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 16:44:00

Nah, food's better in Mississippi and Louisiana

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 16:49:25

Is it true that ya'll don't even have fried chicken up there in Canada? Or sweet tea?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ZDH Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 16:51:21

qzjul why would you say that?

Mississipi and Louisiana are nice...I'm from Texas and it's real nice here especially this time of year. Plus the south isn't over crowded and is extremely clean compared to the northern states. And California I hear is a complete nasty fluff hole.
-BigZ

braden Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 17:13:09

the idea, let alone the ability, to fry chicken had never occurred to us.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 30th 2011, 17:20:04

we have fried chicken, we just don't have chicken fried steak and chicken fried chicken and steak fried chicken and things like that....

lol... Isn't overly crowded....

Louisiana: - Density 104.9/sq mi (40.65/km2)
Minnesota: - Density 65.3/sq mi (25.21/km2)
Alberta: - Density 5.38 /km2 (13.9 /sq mi)

Canada is the opposite of over-crowded ;)

Well in general I think the way of life in those states is closer to that in Canada; we both get snow, it gets *cold*, the educational systems are better than in the south...

also, clean? in the south it's clean? i dunno where i'd find a metric for that... Edmonton is actually kindof dirty along some of the highways, though I think that's often because the wind here picks stuff up and blows it down any area that's open...

AoS Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 17:51:08

Yeah, I'd prolly move to Canadia before the south.

Up here, "the south" is just another way to say stupid. :P
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 30th 2011, 18:04:07

heh, and that is using Alberta as the point of reference (Alberta is the texas of Canada)

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 18:09:27

Calgary was rated the most environmentally friendly city on the planet in 2010 ;-)

Alberta is great, best province in Canada and I have lived in several.(Edmonton is a fluffhole though, sorry qz ;-) )

Forum Moderator

Mar 30th 2011, 18:26:30

rofl yes, but the methodology used to create that metric is... well disputable to say the least.

Alberta's environmental record/stance is head of heels the weakest in the country (not that such a position is inherently wrong, that is an ideological debate). However, to try to argue for Alberta based on environmental quality... well it just isn't the way to go :P

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I've only spent about a month in Alberta, but that was long enough for me to decide that it isn't a place I'm interested in living.

ZDH Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 18:55:04

Originally posted by qzjul:

Thats because no one wants to live there. I said the northern STATES :-P.

Originally posted by AoS:

What makes you say that because we talk a little slower and not through our nose lol? Is there any fact behind that?

I don't like fried chicken really...But no one cooks BBQ like in Texas thats a fact :-P. Also real Mexican food is off the mother fluffin chain! Can't get that in Canada ;-). Theres Southern hospitality can't get it in the big cities as much but in the small ones it's still around. Can't get that up north i've heard everyone is an asshole by people that lived there and moved down here and by people I know that have traveled north. When I say north I mean northern states not Canada I don't know anyone that ever had a reason or wanted to go to Canada for anything LOL.

Also cleanliness people i've met say the farther you go north the crappy it gets...Chicago, New Jersey, New York ect stink...and have smog.

I've seen FOG but never seen any SMOG theres not a fluff ton of factories pumping fluff into the air. And California has 3 cities in the top 5 dirties cities in the US and Cali is not part of the south ;-)

Edited By: ZDH on Mar 30th 2011, 18:58:37
See Original Post
-BigZ

AoS Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 19:23:03

Originally posted by ZDH:
Originally posted by qzjul:

Thats because no one wants to live there. I said the northern STATES :-P.

Originally posted by AoS:

What makes you say that because we talk a little slower and not through our nose lol? Is there any fact behind that?

I don't like fried chicken really...But no one cooks BBQ like in Texas thats a fact :-P. Also real Mexican food is off the mother fluffin chain! Can't get that in Canada ;-). Theres Southern hospitality can't get it in the big cities as much but in the small ones it's still around. Can't get that up north i've heard everyone is an asshole by people that lived there and moved down here and by people I know that have traveled north. When I say north I mean northern states not Canada I don't know anyone that ever had a reason or wanted to go to Canada for anything LOL.

Also cleanliness people i've met say the farther you go north the crappy it gets...Chicago, New Jersey, New York ect stink...and have smog.

I've seen FOG but never seen any SMOG theres not a fluff ton of factories pumping fluff into the air. And California has 3 cities in the top 5 dirties cities in the US and Cali is not part of the south ;-)

Southerners are so easy to troll!

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 20:04:28

Yeah, me and my family went up to Canada for our summer vacation once...like 15 years ago or so. Most of our travel was around Niagara Falls.

We first stopped at Toledo, Ohio, because one of my uncles lived there, and bunked there for a couple days. When I first stepped out of our vehicle, I asked my dad what that 'stench' was. He said, up there, they have big pipes under the streets whose only purpose was in shuffling people's crap to the nearest sewage treatment facility. Interesting.

Our first stop once inside Canada was at a restaurant, which name I don't really remember; it was that bland.

We had to literally teach them how to make sweet iced tea.

Dad: Yeah, I'd like some sweet tea.

Waiter: eh?

They served us hot tea, with NO sugar, and NO ice. I think most of them spoke French or something, because I kinda sorta remember a lack of communication going on. Eventually, I just wrote down a recipe for sweet tea, and gave it to the waiter, being I was the one who made the tea at our house. They then served us sweet, hot tea. We then asked for a glass full of ice. They gave us each a glass of ice. We poured our sweet, hot tea into our glasses of ice, drank, and gave them a thumbs up. People sitting a table next to us looked at us curiously. Almost exactly the way the border checkpoint lady looked at us when we were entering Canada:

Lady (with emotionless face): What country do you come from?

Dad: (with huge, exaggerated, Southern drawl) Flawda! (meaning, Florida).

Me: Sigh...

I also remember the horrible taxes. I bought a souvenir, one of those toy, red, double-decker buses. Cost me $15 USD. Most of it was taxes. Never again did we want to go there.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Forum Moderator

Mar 30th 2011, 21:12:57

a)We have ice tea here, but it isn't popular.

b)Niagara falls is noware near french territory, so that wasn't your issue.

c)Our overall taxes aren't really any higher that in the US, but we do tax consumption/purchases a lot more heavily than the US does (both federal and provincal sales taxes, where in the US there is no federal sales tax, and 45 states have a sales tax)although all those in the US are RSTs and most of them in Canada now are VATs.

dagga Game profile

Mar 30th 2011, 22:28:49

Great, the rogue post deleting mod is back.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Chevs

Mar 31st 2011, 14:52:52

I'd like to file a formal complaint about slagpit not posting on AT anymore, where would i do that
SOF Head Of Poop

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 31st 2011, 15:18:03

That's your problem nuke:
-you went to niagra falls

Also:

-sweet iced tea is an american drink (abeit a tasty one). "Iced tea" here means something quite different.

-"I also remember the horrible taxes. I bought a souvenir, one of those toy, red, double-decker buses. Cost me $15 USD. Most of it was taxes." nah.. they just didn't like you. I can get one of those near me for <$1, pay cash, no taxes:P

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Shinigami Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 17:15:15

ZDH is being way too nice...

In the south, we like knowing if the person we are looking at is a guy or a girl without having to ask them to take off a few layers of clothes.

AoS Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 17:22:44

You have never been to Minnesota in the summer then, Shini!

Galandy Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 17:26:44

California Population > Canada Population
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....
<Galandy>move to canada ZEN everyone else does
<[FBI]ZEN> And breed with a Quebecian
<[FBI]ZEN> To make the ultimate snob/migrant worker

Patience Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 17:51:31

Oooh, cool comparison I found:

http://www.unitednorthamerica.org/simdiff.htm
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 31st 2011, 17:58:32

Heh that's old; especially the "canada having a surplus" and "canada having a higher unemployment rate" bits haha

Forum Moderator

Mar 31st 2011, 18:01:20

Yeah quite a bit of the comparative data in there isn't correct, at least not currently.

Forum Moderator

Mar 31st 2011, 18:02:21

specifically their oil per capita figures... way off.
Canada has 1/10th the population of the US but the 2nd most in oil reserve (after Saudi Arabai), thus, it isn't possible for our oil reserves per capita to be so close to that of the US.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 31st 2011, 18:42:52

agreed -- most of that economic information doesn't seem up to date :p

the land stuff is cool though!
I always thought we had more land than the US as well as more area, so I learned something new :)

*plots to steal the Alaskan panhandle to even it back up*
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 31st 2011, 18:45:10

yea... alaska is very big... i saw an interesting graphic where they overlaid it on the 48 contiguous states, it stretched from maine to california basically

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 31st 2011, 18:46:22

(given it's about 3x bigger than texas you can kindof get an idea looking at a map...)

ZDH Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 14:03:38

Doesn't matter what Canada has really if we need it we'll take it from you and theres nothing your mounties can do about it :-P
-BigZ

ponderer Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 16:13:18

m0m0rific

Chevs

Apr 2nd 2011, 18:10:38

thanks for hijacking the thread jerks
SOF Head Of Poop

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 2nd 2011, 18:22:41

Canada FTW! Also Harper FTL ;)

Havoc Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 18:33:59

yay elections..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

ZDH Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 18:52:44

Why would you hate guns?!? I got a 9mm a SKS and a 12 gauge mossberg. And their all legal except the SKS has a illegal modification making it fully auto.
-BigZ

aponic Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 20:05:24

and SKS is semi-auto already.... pul back the bolt and begin firing continuously. That just seems safe...
SOF
Cerevisi

ZDH Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 5:33:24

Guns arn't meant to be safe they are meant to kill sooo...The more efficiently you can kill the better the gun.

Dumbasses shouldn't have guns ;-). Pistol is for my gf when I work nights (I work on roatating shifts) 12 gauge is for if i'm home and someone breaks in.

And SKS ... uhhh WW3? lol Was just an impulse buy.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 5:57:40

i have a benelli M2 semi-auto 12 guage
a mossberg 12 guage
a XD subcompact .40
a beretta 9mm
a remmington 7mag
a winchester .308
and a remmington model 37 .22 target rifle

used to have a Colt M4 replica, but i sold it. I was bump firing it too much and that cost a ton in ammo.

guns are the fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ZDH Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 6:04:48

WTF mrford is secretly cool?
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 6:20:42

lol im so far from my "internet persona" in real life its insane

you dont even know
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 6:23:30

oh, and the M2 is the tactical with the pistol grip. i got it loaded for home defense

in order
2 rock salt loads
2 buck shot loads
1 slug load

i keep the M2 and 2 pistols out around the house WAY up out of reach of my son, and the rest are in a gun safe.
Swagger of a Chupacabra