Verified:

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 14:40:59

I love it. Sundays episode was freaking awesome!

Anyone else watch it?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 21st 2012, 14:44:52

not yet. it's on my to see list.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 14:55:22

I just finished dow...*cough* oad it...

Rick really nailed those 2 didnt he. It took precise slider control to see rick's draw LOL
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

JanPaul

Feb 21st 2012, 15:07:14

you can watch it at http://www.vk.com..

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 15:45:18

Just finished episode 9. The story is getting much better compared to the predictable season 1. Kinda sad that when the world's gone to fluff its still kinda same at home heh.

Oh and Glenn is a bad presentation of a person with american-asian or more accurately american-korean blood. Anyone with asian blood would have tap that in the kitchen :D

Trife Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 16:26:48

I'm not all the way curent on the series, but have we ever figured out what the CDC doctor told Rick before he blew up the place?

One of my friends says that the doc told him that his wife was preggers because of the blood test he gave them - but why would he (Rick) tell that to the guy on the radio he used to be waiting for?

trumper Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 20:00:25

They have not explained it yet, Trife. I don't think he told Rick that Lori was pregnant unless there is some twist to it like 'her baby is actually infected' or something weird along those lines. A lot of speculation surrounds the whole Jenner response to the blood tests where he kind of blows Rick off.

(spoiler alert below for those who aren't caught up to current episode).

I do like all the personal drama, but the whole Shane is an animal that we have to put down innuendo is becoming a little too much I think. Also, why in the world would they let the one-legged kid go? If he finds his old friends then they're in for a battle and with the town evidently crawling with walkers, it would seem pretty damn stupid to attract them all to the farm.

JanPaul

Feb 21st 2012, 22:33:09

Lori becomes a walker in episode 2-9.

Forgotten

Feb 21st 2012, 23:33:51

Don't do spoilers, and definitely don't do incorrect spoilers.

First season, they didn't have the commitment from AMC, they guys paying the bills. So when the series was planned, it was signed off for 6 episodes, but they had to have a series closing moment for the finale incase the series bombed and they weren't going to be renewed.

As it got close to the debut date, the hype, the following, and the actual ratings, was a total shock to the people in suits who knows nothing about television but controlled everything.

It was quickly renewed, allowing the second season to go at a more developing pace.

Also, I really enjoy that it differs from the comic. It has a definite different take, and shows what the comic could be if some things went a different direction.

For those that are a fan, I suggest go and take a look at the comics, it is awesome.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Helmet Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 23:44:13

Going to watch it tonight, so I didn't read any of this. I thought season 1 was amazing, but season 2 has been disappointing so far. :) Going to go watch the new episode now.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 23:57:29

I haven't found Season 2 disappointing, but its not quite living upto Season 1 yet, but its going in the right direction. I'm still curious about what Jenners response was too.I think they will kill off one of the main characters before this season ends, maybe more than one.

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 0:13:50

pretty much dead already was both a great episode and a great name for an episode-

the show on a whole is fantastic, i really enjoy it. season two i think is better than season one, but i enjoy character progression!

shane is a badass, though he needs to realize that being polite to people is a good idea in general, even if you feel they aren't being polite to you.

otis had to go- it was him, or both him, shane and the kid. i'd say he made the right decision :(

Trife Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 0:31:52

Originally posted by braden:
pretty much dead already was both a great episode and a great name for an episode-

the show on a whole is fantastic, i really enjoy it. season two i think is better than season one, but i enjoy character progression!

shane is a badass, though he needs to realize that being polite to people is a good idea in general, even if you feel they aren't being polite to you.

otis had to go- it was him, or both him, shane and the kid. i'd say he made the right decision :(

it seems you like alot of the same movies/tv shows that i do. we must have similiar (good) taste. whats your a/s/l? would you care to have dinner sometime?

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 0:40:42

uh oh, i also like the vampire diaries. i'll give you plenty of time to take back the similar comment! :P

25, male, and toronto, but you knew those already.. and of course my answer to dinner is YES, but only if we can have authentic mexican (it isn't authentic unless there's salmonella..)

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 0:41:42

number one topic of conversation during said dinner?: slagpit needing his hug, of course!

TheORKINMan Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 3:42:55

My theories on what Jenner told Rick:

a.) Everyone is infected and anyone who dies will become a zombie regardless of how they died.

b.) The entire government/military has been overrun and there are no safe bases or anything to go to
Smarter than your average bear.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 3:43:25

Also Glen is an idiot. He's giving up sex with that girl because he froze when someone shot at him? REALLY?
Smarter than your average bear.

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 3:59:44

i am thinking b.

and not only that, but he had already taken out the dude fiddling with the back door. i could understand him being dazed about rick having to shoot both those dudes from philly, but i mean, that was a quick fluffing draw so good on rick rather than bad on glen.

the dumpster i really dislike, i mean the guy cleavers zombies to death, somebody can't run a shot or two at him?

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 4:06:50

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Also Glen is an idiot. He's giving up sex with that girl because he froze when someone shot at him? REALLY?

My exact thought ! Not like he's gonna have alot of choices from then on !

What you guys think the story of the show is heading ? I sure hope 'the other group' comes looking for them at the farm and they would start a standoff. And i hope the leader of that group is a hot babe thats gonna fall for rick.

Pain Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 5:35:11

nah she became a stage 5 clinger and hes wigging out.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pain Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 5:37:54

if you guys think this show is good you should be watching spartacus. even though the original actor isnt playing the part (RIP) its still an amazing show. id say easily the best series ive ever seen next to sons of anarchy and walking dead.

Forgotten

Feb 22nd 2012, 8:29:19

My theories on what Jenner told Rick:

a.) Everyone is infected and anyone who dies will become a zombie regardless of how they died.

b.) The entire government/military has been overrun and there are no safe bases or anything to go to

a) is a possibility, would also removes the possibility of some scenes in the comic version that might seem too rough for television. would also explain why he needed to double tap on the fat dude

b) not really, Rick was shocked when he heard the Fort he was heading to was run over.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Forgotten

Feb 22nd 2012, 8:31:57

Glen was a pizza boy. He survived by dodging conflicts, and hiding.

He isn't a Rick or a Shane, those guys were trained cops.

This was probably the first time Glen was shot AT.

it is great writing, and great character development, you cannot have every character be a gunslinger hero. then it would get boring.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Forgotten

Feb 22nd 2012, 8:33:48

Originally posted by braden:
i am thinking b.

and not only that, but he had already taken out the dude fiddling with the back door. i could understand him being dazed about rick having to shoot both those dudes from philly, but i mean, that was a quick fluffing draw so good on rick rather than bad on glen.

the dumpster i really dislike, i mean the guy cleavers zombies to death, somebody can't run a shot or two at him?

zombies is a melee threat

guns is a range threat.

it is very different.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 9:00:19

Glenn better get some sense into him and sweet talk his way into the chick's pants

major Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 9:20:32

just started watching last week, i love it

trumper Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 14:06:32

I'm thinking the group of bandits includes Daryl's brother.

JanPaul

Feb 22nd 2012, 15:59:24

i don't understand in season 1 why rick keeps on using his sheriff's uniform.

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 16:21:21

pain, spartacus is a great show

i'm still thinking hand to hand zombie combat toughens you up a little bit.

keep in mind, he would have also thought along my lines, and then froze, and then felt very bad about it.. so..

Pain Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 16:29:38

its never a good idea to get in a gunfight when there isnt readily available medical attention to be had. plus i knew hershal was a badass with a gun, which is why he always acted like he hated guns.

braden Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 16:34:03

you don't grow up on a farm in the south without your 'pappy' teaching you how to fire a weapon!

foxes and what not..

Forgotten

Feb 22nd 2012, 17:05:59

if you follow the comic,

Glen didn't care he lived or died before, but now he has Maggie.

that's why he has changed.

when you have found someone that loves you back, your just not going to be the same anymore.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

JanPaul

Feb 22nd 2012, 17:10:05

Forgotten, are you the spokeperson of The Walking Dead series? :D

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 18:01:09

Originally posted by trumper:
I'm thinking the group of bandits includes Daryl's brother.

ur post has merit

trep Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 19:27:15

I just wish Lori actually died. Kind of like how on 24 I kept wishing the annoying wife and kid would die and eventually my demands were granted.

Trife Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 21:02:29

i'm thinking that the secret the CDC doctor told rick was that the virus was man made and actually released on the public by the government, and there was a horrible side affect from it

now that i've typed it out, sounds very similar to firefly

braden Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 1:58:00

and the stand!

trep: i wanted them both to die, as well! stupid leslie hope! :P

firefly was awesome, i am thinking i will have to go rewatch, its been long enough now

Eric171 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 4:31:30

meh. I hate shows/movies/books that need to turn people stupid to work.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 5:17:59

I love that show.
I have been watching it from the moment it started.
I figure Jenner told Rick one of the group has cancer or something.

Trife Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 5:19:19

but why would cancer really matter in the plot of the show? wouldn't they have the whole zombie thing to worry about more, and why would rick start to tell that first guy he ever met on the radio about that?

it's interesting

Pain Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 5:21:59

maybe he told them one of the members was immune to the disease or was carrying a cure.

AirCruiser Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2012, 5:24:38

sweet show. want to read the comic soon

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 6:38:43

pain, I think if there's someone who are immune or carrying a cure rick would have sold him/her out by now since lori is pregnant.

Eric, Women and kids are often the catalyst for disaster.

terp, Jack bauer's daughter is still alive.. I think they are keeping her in cyro freeze so sometime in the future they would use her to bring jack back again :)

My question to u guys would be, who's baby do you guys think lori is carrying ? My money's on Shane even if i dont want to.]

And can someone be kind enough to point me where i could get to read the walking dead comic online ? Thx

Pain Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 6:43:44

its def shanes. he was dumping loads in that for days before rick got back.

Pain Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 6:44:50

what else i wonder is if they are ever gonna bring back that black dude from the first episode.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 10:01:17

black dude with the kid ? IMO he's not worthy, character wise. I rather they bring back the fluff hatin brother of daryl

Trife Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 15:14:35

Originally posted by Pain:

i've got coffee all over my desk thanks to this. now i have to clean it up :(

trumper Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 15:25:12

Originally posted by Pain:

But were he and Rick the only ones? That's the real question.

Back to the Jenner's question. The guy who plays Rick did an interview with WaPo where he said something to the affect that the scientist holding all the answers about the epidemic chose to kill himself. In which case, that probably lends credence to theories that they all have the virus in some form and will eventually die/become a zombie.

JanPaul

Mar 7th 2012, 19:44:26

aawwwww... they killed Dale.. :(

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2012, 0:22:17

Dude and kid from first episode is due to return down the road, it's just how it's written in the comic. I could see them coming back earlier.

Dale got killed cause he asked to be written off after AMC cut budget and forced Frank Darabont out. The actor actually changed his mind after, but I guess AMC wanted to screw him too.

Such a shame.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~