Verified:

Pain Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 1:06:31

im glad he died. i hated his character.

because he talked people into letting the kid live he escapes and brings back his boys and they kidnap ricks wife and give her an eiffel tower. callin it now.
Your mother is a nice woman

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2012, 1:15:19

read the comic,

then you will realize this whole season is a sham.

first because sophia kid hit puberty and can't play her role anymore, so they had to kill her off, and then Dale wants out, so they have to kill him off.

AMC ruined the epic potential of this by gutting budget.

so sad
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

KingKaosKnows

Mar 8th 2012, 1:29:21

The walking dead sucks and is quite predictable...

Now Archer that is something worth your time

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2012, 1:35:52

The Walking Dead show is decimated like after an AB FS.

The Comic version is not predictable
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Pain Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 1:40:31

thats ok its still a good show i think.

does anyone else think its kinda retarded how they killed him off?

i mean he walks out into an open field and doesnt notice a walker standing out there, then when it magically appears behind him and takes him down it gains retard strength and tore him open like hulk hogan to a yellow tshirt.

Helmet Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 1:41:56

yes and for some reason the walker didn't make a single noise, yet either other time they're hissing and moaning.

Murf Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 1:49:14

can see the black dude from opening episode being in this other group

Trife Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 2:17:24

Originally posted by Forgotten:
read the comic

who the fluff over the age of 12 reads comics?

/fireproof suit on

Trife Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 2:21:46

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Robert Kirkman and executive producer Gale Anne Hurd divulged a few hints and facts for season 2. Hurd states that somewhere in Season 2 the whisper will be revealed.

From the WD wiki

braden Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 2:21:56

it making noise is what caught dale's attention, and then he saw the cow and walked towards it, in the middle of the night.. kind of dumb, really..

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2012, 2:30:48

@Murf, can't see them stray that far away from the story that it's based on.

@Trife it's a graphic novel. and it's awesome
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

TheORKINMan Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 4:14:18

For anyone who understands this Simpsons reference. They just killed off the talking pie. You can't have a series without a talking pie.

Also to respond to earlier segments about Glen. I get that it's different because he cares about her or whatever emo BS. That doesnt mean you stop having sex with her.
Smarter than your average bear.

phx Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 4:21:38

guys the zombie obviously used ninja mode to get behind dale...

funny how the zombie couldnt hold onto a ten year old kid yet rips open dale in under a second...

funny how shane sees the same zombie in the field to his right BOTH ways while in the car....

funny how the prisoner suddenly in his last attempt to not be executed tells a story about his group raping little girls...

this show is more a comedy then a drama now

TheORKINMan Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 4:24:28

Just wait until the black samurai joins the team. (Look it up, her name is Michonne or some crap)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 5:28:21

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Just wait until the black samurai joins the team. (Look it up, her name is Michonne or some crap)

Wrong.

Its Jack Bauer. With a tan.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Mr Snow

Mar 8th 2012, 7:18:47

I played the video game adaptation, Left 4 Dead 2. Has a black girl, but her name is Rochelle, ninja swords, guns, and zombies. Pretty much the same thing. :P

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2012, 8:12:33

L4D is as far as away as it's possible to TWD.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

trumper Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 14:38:22

Originally posted by phx:

funny how the prisoner suddenly in his last attempt to not be executed tells a story about his group raping little girls...

In an enhanced torture or life and death situation, people say whatever they think will keep them alive. It's not always rational.

JanPaul

Mar 8th 2012, 15:00:29

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
Originally posted by TheORKINMan:

Wrong.

Its Jack Bauer. With a tan.

wrong.

Chuck Norris will join them.

trumper Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 2:05:30

I figured Carl would have to use the gun, but I did not see it coming in that way. Will there be a Season 3? Almost seems like it will end next week. I guess there has to be.

Alana Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 2:11:51

Season 3 (2012–2013)

AMC renewed The Walking Dead for a third season on October 25, 2011 after the season two premiere broke cable ratings records in the 18–49 demographic. AMC president, Charlie Collier, said "We are thankful for everyone's contribution in front of and behind the camera as we continue to make The Walking Dead a unique television experience. And, we are so proud as it continues to set viewership records around the world."[5] On January 14, 2012, AMC announced that the third season will contain an extended episode order of 16 episodes.[15] On February 24, 2012, it was announced that David Morrissey had been cast as The Governor, a major antagonist in the comic series. Morrissey will be a main cast member in the third season, which begins production in the first quarter of 2012
Alana
LCN Peon

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 2:41:45

Morrissey will be awesome as always, but without Darabont it loses some of it's heart. Shane should have died instead of Dale, damn execs and budget cutting.

JanPaul

Mar 12th 2012, 3:19:23

spoiler alert

wow, wtf?! next to die is Shane? and he becomes a zombie..

they should have just kill the fat tbone..

*spoiler runs*

Forgotten

Mar 12th 2012, 7:29:41

what happened towards the end of the episode tonight beautifully merges two events in the comic book.

season 3 will introduce Governor, which most definitely means that Michonne will be introduced. and if we go that route, Tyreese will be here.

and oh dear god, the prison scene would just be epic.

but then again, TWD TV has shown they don't follow the story lines, maybe this will be different?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 14:32:25

Why are the living turning into zombies now when they are killed in a non-zombie way? I hope that will be explained... perhaps that was what Jenner told Rick, that they are all carrying the virus.

Pain Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 16:15:20

yep thats what i think, which explains why they couldnt figure out how the 2 security gaurds turned into zombies with no marks on them.

trumper Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 16:16:13

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Why are the living turning into zombies now when they are killed in a non-zombie way? I hope that will be explained... perhaps that was what Jenner told Rick, that they are all carrying the virus.

Yah, I think that's what Jenner was saying. I don't know, but I suspect he was saying the disease is in everyone--it's just in a receded format in the living unless they're bitten.

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 16:42:44

i cant wait for season finally..... hopefully they get season 3 renewed :P

+bonus
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

trumper Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 18:20:26

Originally posted by dLpLow:
i cant wait for season finally..... hopefully they get season 3 renewed :P

+bonus

See Alana's post above--they already renewed for a 3rd season with 16 episodes.

Trife Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 19:44:30

ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE A SEASON 3 OF TWD? OMGOSH I HOPE SO!!!!

trumper Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:13:24

Originally posted by Trife:

One of the new characters is actually named Trife, too.

Pain Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:24:24

Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by Trife:

One of the new characters is actually named Trife, too.

is he going to kiss a girl on the show!?!?

BobOnThis Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:32:05

I heard it was loosely based on the comic, they didn't want it to be too close to it so it'd still be exciting.
But the governor coming in should make for a good season 3!

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 23:39:38

Was that the last episode of the season??

Helmet Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 23:46:28

Just watched it. They were zombie hunting all day so Rick's knife probably infected him.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 0:33:06

I was shocked as fluff they took out Shane.
He was the anti-Rick and I was sure they were going to drag that out for a whole season.
Trifel will star next season as a Zombie that smells like tingle.
He also will never ever go away.
If I recall Jenner never identified what the disease was or how to stop it so I do not think he had a way of screening for it.
The disease is contagious beyond direct contact so it makes sense that they have an immunity from it.

Pain Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 0:40:52

i dont understand how they can basically get humped by zombies, smash them in the face with axes and fluff and that blood splatter doesnt infect them.

Rico Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 0:51:11

I believe they have been hinted at that a string of the disease is now airborne. Thus if you die of other stuff you become a zombie. See the two cops with no scratches and the guy that hanged himself in the woods.

AirCruiser Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 1:15:56

Isn't it pretty much confirmed that you don't need to be bitten to turn on death now?

Forgotten

Mar 13th 2012, 1:22:50

It was the basis of the comic, that everyone's already infected, some how, and you turn once you die, from any reason. The bite just accelerates your death by inducing a fever type sickness.

Kirkman said in an interview that Shane was going to die either way, they delayed it to season 2 ending because season 1 only had 6 episodes and they just didn't have time.

I believe him, because Shane's death in the comic, was a confirmation for Rick that if you die from another source, you turn as well.

By telling it this way on TV, they avoid some scenes in the prison that, wouldn't make it on TV. And it also added a reason why Hershel's farm would be under attack, unlike the cheesy way it was told in the comic.

My prediction for next week :

Carol, Jimmy, Patricia.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Mr Snow

Mar 13th 2012, 4:56:36

Please don't give predictions about the show when you are much more likely than others to possibly know what happens. That's bullfluff. Maybe I'll just read here after next week's episode instead of watch the show. Tard.

Forgotten

Mar 13th 2012, 5:01:21

Predictions are based on how the show is going, not how the comic happened.

The circumstances with Carol is completely different in the comic, she's a completely different character.

Jimmy didn't exist.

Patricia also was very different in the comic.

QQ moar
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Pain Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 6:03:26

his point is that most of us didnt read the comic and if the show is following the comic, STFU lol

i like not knowing.

Mr Snow

Mar 13th 2012, 6:09:32

Um, right. How about you tell us more about the prison scenes and how everybody's already infected?

I would just prefer it to be completely new to me rather than this. Am I being unreasonable? It's not like you crossed any huge lines, but I don't like where the fanboi in you is headed.

Forgotten

Mar 13th 2012, 6:36:45

don't like spam on AT? FS me!

It's a complete different story, it uses the same theme, characters, background, but the whole thing is different,

I enjoy both but the TV series has done more than enough to surprise me.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

phx Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 14:30:36

ok last rant of this show from me cause im tired of the lazy writing on this show

1. how does a single shot cause a huge army of zombies to NOW finally react? they have literally shot hundreds of shots on that farm(walkers in the barn, target practice, etc)

2. how is there all of a sudden a huge horde of zombies right next to them when they dont run into anything the whole time tracking the prisoner or the whole time they have been living on the end of the woods

3. Daryl and Glen quietly walk in the woods yet somehow this loud zombie gets the jump on them?

4. Shane and Rick travel for what seems like hours looking for the prisoner but they end up a few hundred feet from the farm? this is just incredibly lazy

5. How is Carl allowed to just roam around in the middle of the night? At least 3-4 times now we've seen do this and NO ONE IS F#@#ing watching him! where is Lori? HER WHOLE JOB is just to watch her son who has been known to run off repeatedly! the fact they have reused this retarded plot point over and over shows how lazy the writers are

6. i love how they have the men out looking for the prisoners but T-Dog is ordered right away to hide in the house with the women

7. of course they wait til now to actually start boarding up the house and start stocking supplies..its not like the world is in chaos or anything

Pain Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 14:35:55

yea the supplies thing is stupid. also theres more guns then people in the US and all they have are a couple shotguns, pistols and a hunting rifle.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 14:38:18

On the guns topic. When they were outside of the CDC they had access to military assault rifles etc... strewn all over the place but elected not to pick up any of them apparently.

phx Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 14:43:23

yea theres a ton of examples of that...i tred to limit my rant to just last episode :D

TheORKINMan Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 15:00:40

Also they need to get into metallurgy and develop some teutonic knight armor. They would all then be impervious to zombie attack