Verified:

Pain Game profile

May 6th 2012, 5:04:00

LOL at his reaction at the end.
Your mother is a nice woman

davidoss Game profile

May 6th 2012, 7:35:14

Originally posted by Pang:
TC had access to the database for well over a year.

Hanlong had it for at least 3 rounds.

Hanlong having access, and hanlong ACTUALLY ACCESSING the database for at least 3 rounds are two very different things.

If my memory serves, I think martian has already clarified that hanlong only ACCESSED the database THIS set and never actually made any changes to it? Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

euglaf Game profile

May 6th 2012, 9:00:27

Originally posted by tduong:
dagga you are the cancer

+1

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 6th 2012, 9:24:41

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
If by LaF you mean pang than you are correct.

how can i be correct if i'm not real clear about the details?
so, essentially Pang wrote the entire thing, but TC hosted it?
i can kinda see where Pang is in charge of it, but i thought it was project that various LaF members contributed to.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Helmet Game profile

May 6th 2012, 12:30:27

Originally posted by Detmer:

If there were Evo cheating scandals, they would already be out.

It is really sad how hard SoF is trying to defend LaF's cheating. Why must you keep constantly trying to deflect attention away from how your closest allies are chronic cheaters?

Oh that's right... they are your closest allies so the ethics are irrelevant.

People who are still supporting LaF care more about politics than principle. It is very straight forward.

Originally posted by dagga:
Regardless of the cheating accusations, LaF have it a comin'.

The fact their leader cheated just brought it on a bit quicker :)

Sov

May 6th 2012, 12:32:30

^

Helmet Game profile

May 6th 2012, 12:35:03

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Just want to put it out there that dagga is a dumbass.

I'm actually going to disagree that LaF needs to be gangbanged for more then this and maybe next reset. The goal is not to make all LaF players quit the game. It's just to send a message that the community isn't going to put up with this fluff anymore. Killing them for 1-2 resets is not going to drive many, if any players away from the game. Killing them for 6 months to a year will make most if not all quit in the same way RD botting people made even SOF quit. AFAIK this is the first time they have been caught on EE. If they get caught again on EE doing something of this magnitude then I think it might be appropriate for Pang to force them to disband by banning their tag from existence.

I agree with this.

Anonymous

May 6th 2012, 12:35:47

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
If by LaF you mean pang than you are correct.

how can i be correct if i'm not real clear about the details?
so, essentially Pang wrote the entire thing, but TC hosted it?
i can kinda see where Pang is in charge of it, but i thought it was project that various LaF members contributed to.

Dibs, from what I can remember Pang already had a start on it. I would say it was his and then he brought TC in too. If I remember right H4 also was helping with development in the beginning while it was privately available to LaF.

I could be completely wrong about that though, just shady recollections. That or Pang can program PHP like the wind, because LaF was not without site for very long before Boxcar went up after GT died.

trumper Game profile

May 6th 2012, 13:06:06

Whats been lost in the hooplah of LaF adding to its Hall of Fame for cheating 'Dons' (spew) is the fact that they have treated the rest of the server (their allies included) like fluff for well over a year. An entire alliance is responsible for that. Respect isn't a word that is high up on their list of values. More prominent words would be 'sneaky', 'manipulative' or 'cowardly'.

The last thing you deserve is a fun war. An even war. A good old fashioned 'better man wins' war. You deserve to be gangbanged for 6 months straight and then farmed for weeks on end. You haven't earned what you have been given by Sol/MD - a chance to prove you can actually achieve something worth talking about, worth putting in your history books.

You've been given the mother of all opportunities from two alliances that had every right to gangbang you into oblivion, but have chosen not to. You don't deserve it, but you've been given it. Id like to think you'd be grateful, but it's probably gone over your heads.

Take a look in the mirror, Dagga.

I don't care for LaF's cheating heads, but I'll be damned if you or any SOLers are about to lecture people on "deserving it." You guys have been nothing but provocative since I returned to LCN literally finding reasons to launch wars. The neighborhood bully mentality. Now you cry it's all LAF. Give me a fn break.

dagga Game profile

May 6th 2012, 14:19:15

Go fluff yourself trumper you LAF suckhole. There are two wars in the entire history of EE where SOL could be called out for..

The first is when Imag called in SOL against your alliance, you called Omega and destroyed them due to overwhelming numbers. The second was SOL vs LCN/icn.. At the worst you can cry like a fluff and say you were netting but lets face it, you had more members and more networth and lost. SOL has hit LCN once of its own accord since the beginning of EE yet you carry on like the world owes you an apology.

Your participation in the SOL gangbang was a disgrace to your history but you pricks still walk around as if someone owes you something. Get some perspective - you can't be protected by the cheats in LaF forever
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Anonymous

May 6th 2012, 14:22:53

While wars are a major visual aspect of the douchebaggery of SoL, just as much non-publicly and/or non-visual examples can be given.

Let us also not forget that though SoL may have been on the receiving end of an FS that over several years those FSes were generally forced moves to have a chance at a fair war with SoL. A war those alliances knew was coming.

Edited By: Anonymous on May 6th 2012, 14:27:28
See Original Post

dagga Game profile

May 6th 2012, 14:36:50

Anonymous why are you posting under an alias. Your real name is symac and you are an ex-LAF member and general fluffwit. There have been roughly a dozen resets in EE you would know exactly how many first strikes sol has performed in that time. How many gangbangs? How many wars where
Sol had an advantage in numbers or networth.

This will be good.

Edited By: dagga on May 6th 2012, 14:46:47
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.

Sov

May 6th 2012, 14:38:17

He is not Sifos. Apparently he is Symac.

But your posting is not going to win SOL any new friends. If your priority here is to alienate neutral alliances further away from SOL you are succeeding.

dagga Game profile

May 6th 2012, 14:46:11

Just as a history lesson - most of the fluffheads in this forum just operate on 'gut feel' or spew bullfluff they heard from someone else:

SOL has started 3 wars in 15 resets of EE. Sol vs collab in reset 1, Sol vs LAF in reset 5, Sol vs LCN/icn in reset 10

What bullies!! Lol. Facts are not important on AT

Edited By: dagga on May 6th 2012, 14:51:11
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.

Sov

May 6th 2012, 14:49:03

Then maybe SOL needs a better PR campaign... maybe a more positive one without the onslaught of negative posts.

Whilst some people will judge you on actions, others will also judge your words.

Anonymous

May 6th 2012, 14:49:30

When you are posting facts rarely matter.

As I said just up there, because SoL was fsed does not mean SoL wasn't bullying said alliance. No alliance is going to sit on its hands and be steamrolled.

Forcing an alliance to FS you doesn't mean you didn't bully that alliance.

dagga Game profile

May 6th 2012, 14:53:14

No sov, AT does not affect policy and never has. If you think it does than you're dumber than first impressions.

AT is a place to toy with retards like symac and yourself
signatures are stupid.

Sov

May 6th 2012, 14:58:44

You can believe that if you want. Do you really think that flaming leaders on AT helps out SOL's political cause? lol

We shall see.

dagga Game profile

May 6th 2012, 14:59:15

Symac, your trolling is bad and you generally don't have a clue what you're talking about.. Sol bullies alliances into first striking them? Lmao. Very plausible!!! Any evidence?

Oh that's right. It's better to say whatever you want so it backs up your stupid argument
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

May 6th 2012, 15:04:14

Sov, who made you a mod. Seriously. You are good at pulling wool over people's eyes. Your passive aggressive threats to sol over AT posts are extremely immature.

I thought a Rhodes scholar who owned 15 accounting practices would know better
signatures are stupid.

Sov

May 6th 2012, 15:06:20

What threats have I made towards SOL? I have never made one.

Maybe it is your comprehension that is being affected by your blatent nerdrage.

Kumander Otbol

May 6th 2012, 15:08:05

if i were a SoLer i'd start a KR on dagga's. lol.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

cruddy Game profile

May 6th 2012, 17:09:11

Originally posted by phx:
ive never seen someone waste soo much of their life on something soo unimportant

agree

mdemon Game profile

May 6th 2012, 18:31:11

It's easy to say that laf deserves to be gangbang by others, why not? it gives you and your alliance the opportunity to keep netting without much competition, while others fight your fight.
Evo and the rest don't need permission from MD/SOL to gangbang laf, they just need to say fluff it and grow some balls. But Evo is known to only complain and fluff about things, but never do crap about it.

iScode Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:04:47

No sov, AT does not affect policy and never has. If you think it does than you're dumber than first impressions.

Actually Dagga, thats incorrect, i could name a few alliances, Sol and myself included, that will base their policy on AT.

For example, I would love to smash sol simply to see you whine like a little fluff, same as i would like to hit what ever alliance Symac is in because he can be so retarded,
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trumper Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:15:32

Go fluff yourself trumper you LAF suckhole. There are two wars in the entire history of EE where SOL could be called out for..

The first is when Imag called in SOL against your alliance, you called Omega and destroyed them due to overwhelming numbers. The second was SOL vs LCN/icn.. At the worst you can cry like a fluff and say you were netting but lets face it, you had more members and more networth and lost. SOL has hit LCN once of its own accord since the beginning of EE yet you carry on like the world owes you an apology.

Your participation in the SOL gangbang was a disgrace to your history but you pricks still walk around as if someone owes you something. Get some perspective - you can't be protected by the cheats in LaF forever

Congratulations, you're doing more for Laf's cause than any of their members could ever do. You have also done a fascinating job of reminding all of us how the anti-cheating terms amount to political posturing. Keep showing that beloved SOL honor!

Eric171 Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:26:33

SOL honor is showed through fighting clean wars. Someone trolling in AT has zero impact on that.

Eric171 Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:27:18

Originally posted by Sov:
You can believe that if you want. Do you really think that flaming leaders on AT helps out SOL's political cause? lol

We shall see.

Tell that to flamey too, ktxh! :P

Detmer Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:27:33

Originally posted by trumper:

Congratulations, you're doing more for Laf's cause than any of their members could ever do. You have also done a fascinating job of reminding all of us how the anti-cheating terms amount to political posturing. Keep showing that beloved SOL honor!

So you're saying that LCN supports cheaters as a means of getting back at SoL? Great ethics.

Eric171 Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:27:53

Originally posted by iScode:

Actually Dagga, thats incorrect, i could name a few alliances, Sol and myself included, that will base their policy on AT.

For example, I would love to smash sol simply to see you whine like a little fluff, same as i would like to hit what ever alliance Symac is in because he can be so retarded,

But think of all the innocent sheep!

Eric171 Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:30:45

So you're saying that LCN supports cheaters as a means of getting back at SoL? Great ethics.

Ethics has zero to do with it. SOF, LCN, etc`s anti-cheating obligation ends at their doorsteeps. Outside of that, it is game mods obligation to assure a cheat free game.

Sov

May 6th 2012, 19:33:11

Originally posted by Eric171:
Originally posted by Sov:

We shall see.

Tell that to flamey too, ktxh! :P

We aren't the ones trying to rally others to our cause :p

Detmer Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:34:06

Ethics has zero to do with it. SOF, LCN, etc`s anti-cheating obligation ends at their doorsteeps. Outside of that, it is game mods obligation to assure a cheat free game.

Ethics has everything to do with it. The argument you are making is akin to saying it is alright to give money to al Qaeda since you aren't going to blow up any planes yourself.

Helmet Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:37:17

Who currently in Laf has/is cheating Detmer?

Eric171 Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:41:00

Ethics has everything to do with it. The argument you are making is akin to saying it is alright to give money to al Qaeda since you aren't going to blow up any planes yourself.

No, the argument you are trying to make is that YOUR ethics should matter to SOMEONE`S ELSE ethics.

It doesn`t. Cry as much of a river over it as you want, but that fact won`t change.

The only thing that the community has to follow is the game rules and there are people who enforce them, and they aren`t you.

Detmer Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:43:16

Originally posted by Helmet:
Who currently in Laf has/is cheating Detmer?

Who in LaF has cheated? H4 for one. I am not accusing him of cheating now, but LaF has verified historic cheaters who are active members.

LaF has a chronic history of cheating. Over the past 14 years they have had 8 heads who have been caught cheating. That means on average LaF heads are CAUGHT cheating more frequently than every two years. This will continue as long as alliances keep propping them up. LaF has no reason to stop cheating because one scapegoat seems to be enough to assuage the community everytime. LaF's ill-gotten gains continue to prop them up. If an alliance had to paid the price for cheating, then their leaders would stop doing it. I am not suggesting that any alliance who has a member cheat should be punished (as long as they remove the member) however this is a systemic issue with LaF where their chosen representative abuses the game and the community.

locket Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:43:39

When did you allow Dagga and co to start writing your posts?

Detmer Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:46:43

No, the argument you are trying to make is that YOUR ethics should matter to SOMEONE`S ELSE ethics.

It doesn`t. Cry as much of a river over it as you want, but that fact won`t change.

The only thing that the community has to follow is the game rules and there are people who enforce them, and they aren`t you.

You clearly don't know what ethics are. You have ethics and morals confused.

You're right, I can't make you give a damn, though. But you just enable people to keep cheating. You vindicate them by supporting them after they are exposed.

And I am not complaining - I think you do not understand what crying a river is. Also me not being a game mod and not enforcing the rules has nothing to do with me pointing out the unethical behavior of alliances. I have never said SoF is cheating by supporting LaF.

All in all Eric, I think you need to get your thoughts in order before posting more because right now you are just looking silly.

trumper Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:46:47

Are you acting stupid or are you looking through rose-colored glasses to miss my other posts? I'm hoping the latter because I don't represent LCN (nor have I claimed to), I have said I find those cheating in Laf to be despicable and that I think some are attempting to use this as an excuse to restructure the power basis. You can jump to illogical conclusions all day long, it doesn't mean you're right.

Detmer Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:47:17

Originally posted by locket:

I am not sure what you mean - Dagga does not speak for me or PDM.

Detmer Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:48:57

Are you acting stupid or are you looking through rose-colored glasses to miss my other posts? I'm hoping the latter because I don't represent LCN (nor have I claimed to), I have said I find those cheating in Laf to be despicable and that I think some are attempting to use this as an excuse to restructure the power basis. You can jump to illogical conclusions all day long, it doesn't mean you're right.

And I think LCN and SoF are using dagga as an attempt to keep the power structure the same since they have been beneficiaries of LaF's cheating and don't want their ally to lose their ill-gotten gains.

anoniem Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:49:59

Detmer, he's trolling. He never has anything relevant to say, so he just trolls.

If dagga is the cancer, then locket is the benign cyst. He doesn't even pack a punch, merely serves as a little annoyance.
re(ally)tired

trumper Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:52:56

And I think LCN and SoF are using dagga as an attempt to keep the power structure the same since they have been beneficiaries of LaF's cheating and don't want their ally to lose their ill-gotten gains.

Right, you think, therefore it is. Your arrogance aside, I expressed my private offers and suggestions to a few folks (in my own alliance and outside of it on the side of those articulating terms to Laf), but I certainly didn't waste my time on dyed-in-wool idiots who can't see the forest through the trees.

locket Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:53:27

Originally posted by locket:

I am not sure what you mean - Dagga does not speak for me or PDM.

Well it appears that he is writing for you because you are being just as single minded and twisting others words as he is. I thought better of PDM. At least I have spoken to some PDM'ers during this who didn't seem quite so Dagga like.

And Anoniem, it is not I who trolls. I am not here trying to piss people off. You are though and apparently still don't want to treat anyone with some level of politeness.

Helmet Game profile

May 6th 2012, 19:56:00

Yes, we're certainly the ones taking advantage of a situation by posting politics all over the AT.

haha

Helmet Game profile

May 6th 2012, 20:11:15

Everyone is SO outraged, yet MD is the only one to step up and show it.

Reckless Game profile

May 6th 2012, 20:17:41

Punish the sum of the parts, not the entire machine..

Eric171 Game profile

May 6th 2012, 20:30:05

You're right, I can't make you give a damn, though. But you just enable people to keep cheating. You vindicate them by supporting them after they are exposed.

And I am not complaining - I think you do not understand what crying a river is. Also me not being a game mod and not enforcing the rules has nothing to do with me pointing out the unethical behavior of alliances. I have never said SoF is cheating by supporting LaF.

All in all Eric, I think you need to get your thoughts in order before posting more because right now you are just looking silly.

Not mixing ethics and morals with rules comes with my job, but thanks for your opinion that I don`t know how to differentiate morals and ethics.

Anyway, the simple fact is that ethics is subjective. What might be an ethical issue for you might not be for the next person, and there is zero reason for your ethics to matter more than the next person ethics.

To me what is really silly are hundreds of posts from LAF/SOF/LCN`s enemies claiming that SOF, LCN, etc have the moral/ethical/whatever duty to drop LAF. That is what I called complaining/crying. I could use other words too.

Leave the enforcement of game rules to game admins. It is their job.

Go win your war on the field.

I will stop here because what else I could write would be a simple restatement of what I already said, and there is no point in repeating myself ad nauseam.

Detmer Game profile

May 6th 2012, 20:49:38

Not mixing ethics and morals with rules comes with my job, but thanks for your opinion that I don`t know how to differentiate morals and ethics.

Anyway, the simple fact is that ethics is subjective. What might be an ethical issue for you might not be for the next person, and there is zero reason for your ethics to matter more than the next person ethics.

To me what is really silly are hundreds of posts from LAF/SOF/LCN`s enemies claiming that SOF, LCN, etc have the moral/ethical/whatever duty to drop LAF. That is what I called complaining/crying. I could use other words too.

Leave the enforcement of game rules to game admins. It is their job.

Go win your war on the field.

I will stop here because what else I could write would be a simple restatement of what I already said, and there is no point in repeating myself ad nauseam.

It's sort of sad we have to fight a war in the game to show that cheaters shouldn't prosper.

PG Game profile

May 6th 2012, 20:51:17

RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg