Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 11th 2021, 14:39:17

Originally posted by Tmac:
I'd be happy if a mod simply acknowledged that military sanctions exist. That could be all it takes.

They exist. Do I have access? No.
Only admins and Prime can place a player on them.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 14:41:44

Next set I can legitimately play in a manner that allows me make 1 or 2 PS’es on the 15 humans players that play here and there will still be complaining and calls of griefing.

If I do that every set Mark my words people like Getafix will cry because I have inconvenienced them. These same people that work sooooo hard to play an optimized game will still quit because Superfly hit them once with max military tech and NW match and stole 3k land which is like 15 bot hits and 4 hours of work for them.

This is why you players that complain about being hit are nuts to not want to remove player to player hits. Half of you won’t be able to handle 1 PS every round without throwing a tantrum.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 14:44:33

I'd be happy if a mod simply acknowledged that military sanctions exist. That could be all it takes.

I also acknowledge that sanctions exist. It’s why I messaged the 3 people that moderate / manage this game and I asked if I would face sanctions on express server. If someone gives me pang or qz emails I will message the owners and ask them as well…….

Tmac Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 14:44:47

I don't know who has access to what. Wasn't taking a shot at mods because you guys volunteer your time and I appreciate it. Hopefully someone that can use it will post.

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 14:45:17

A couple weeks ago I got hit 6 times by another player, and when I looked to retaliate the player was already dead

So I just went about my game and continued playing and I still did well

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 14:46:37

I don't know who has access to what. Wasn't taking a shot at mods because you guys volunteer your time and I appreciate it. Hopefully someone that can use it will post.

I know you were not taking a shot at mods, I just wanted to point that part out. :)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Tmac Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 14:47:16

Superfly- You're telling me you have read the military sanctions and don't think it exactly describes what you're doing? Come on man, lol.

Tmac Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 14:47:54

Thanks galleri

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 14:59:31

Tmac I have now PMed Pang and QZ this exact message below as well as Slag.

Very similar to what I previously sent the moderators weeks ago. Let’s see what the 3 people who own and operate the game say and if it is different than the volunteers who enforce the set rules and guidelines that they have to govern within…..

Hello Qz,

I have been playing this game for a lot of years. Recently (probably 4 maybe 5 months as far as I can recall) I have played express in a very aggressive manner hitting human players with multiple LGs (anywhere from 5 SS to 30 SS) ultimately some of broken GDI and We have warred and sometimes I have warred multiple people like this past set that I had a 5 vs 1 and have been killed.

As the outcry from the same Netgainers that ruined alliance server with their “do not hit me, hit the bots and eliminate player to player attacks unless mutually agreed on” is very loud on the boards i have to ask you if my style of play is going to warrant sanctions due to the out cry of Gerdler, Getafix, Cordy, CurryDubs and others who are against being land grabbed but want to keep the ability to attack players.

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can govern myself accordingly and avoid an unnecessary sanction to appease these 6 players.

Thank you

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 15:04:21

Ok so now I wait for the reply of ownership / management and once they post or reply with a decision we will see if they will enforce the will of you 6 players or if rules are changed or if something is changed.

To me it’s pretty easy. If management tells me that I am within violation of their rules by making 20 land grabs but I am ok to do 3 than I will do 3.

I have always played within game rules and have only been deleted for inappropriate language in heated ingame messages and for offering to pay reps which fell under collusion

Tmac Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 15:10:33

Slag is the one who posted the military sanctions superfly. His answer is there for all to read.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 16:57:10

Superfly- You're telling me you have read the military sanctions and don't think it exactly describes what you're doing? Come on man, lol.

He's about as disingenuous a person as could ever be. I read doublespeak in every post. It's not griefing. It's just multi taps. Multitaps aren't "illegal". Multitaps on 10 players with 10 hits each isn't illegal. Being one of the best players ever Superfly knows that if someone hit him 10 times they are a suicide/griefer (or absolute nube). Superfly is not a nube. So hitting so many players so many times is either griefer or suicide. The "you guise jes don't like gettn hit, wah!" "Only 6,000 acres ;((( " is more mealy mouth fluffe. 1 or 2 hits, I got no problems. 10 on 10 is spoiling a set, which causes problems. Superfly is an adult and should be able to modify his behavior without a ban. He certainly recognises the issue.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 16:59:11

Originally posted by galleri:

Not My Problem™

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 17:11:28

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Not My Problem™

Are you sure you aren't really Statler or Waldorf?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 17:12:15

Not My Problem™

Gonzo you are such a double faced liar. You were all for multi tapping until you got multi tapped and then you changed your tune….

Gerdler can definitely confirm how you switched stances after getting owned

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 17:15:27

Superfly, you said yourself that you are doing this to make sure others cant net because you have been hit like this before. And so sanctions should solve this, sure you will be sanctioned for a while, but after that as long as sanctions become a real deterrent against exactly what you are doing, and what you say has been done to you, this behavior will cease to exist or at least become a rarity.
Now you are saying that the only solution is YOUR solution, and we are all suggesting a solution different from yours. Each solves the exact same problem tho; your behavior.

At least acknowledge in here what you said to me, that you are doing this in an effort to ruin everyone elses game experience because yours have been before. This is exactly the type of mentality that admin and the vast majority of the player base wants to get away from.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 17:25:11

Slag is the one who posted the military sanctions superfly. His answer is there for all to read.

I read the thread and I also read the player comments. Especially liked the one from Gerdler were he mentions in passing how you break GDI in primary to multi tap. Seems you like to play aggressive as well and you also hit weaker players in order to get ahead. Could your two LGs be causing grief to the player being hit? Who cares as long as you get fat and win right?

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I'm the last person who won primary with more than 80m NW with no GDI breaking. If anything my netting would benefit greatly from people like lightbringer, Tmac and Molotov being more severely punished for breaking GDI as I have never been as bold in those moves as them. I have not been fattest in primary any of the sets I've won in fact.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 17:26:32

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Not My Problem™

Gonzo you are such a double faced liar. You were all for multi tapping until you got multi tapped and then you changed your tune….

Gerdler can definitely confirm how you switched stances after getting owned

I have no problem hitting low defense players. You got a fat stack and leave it I'm grabbing some. I'll hit you again if I'm feeling frisky and can cope with a retal. But if I grab a player 10 times, not only am I getting several retals, but I know damn well I fluffed that player up, and if they're inexperienced it's incredibly demoralizing and causes them to quit or worse, become griefers themselves.

Now imagine stomping half the players on the server. So far all these behaviors have accomplished is loss of player base. I still spent majority of this set with approx 300k turrets. But I'm from Mars and players like you made up about 30% there so it's like watching a slow motion execution. I know, you know, but they still cling to a happy ending.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2021, 17:27:15

Tmac I have now PMed Pang and QZ this exact message below as well as Slag.

Very similar to what I previously sent the moderators weeks ago. Let’s see what the 3 people who own and operate the game say and if it is different than the volunteers who enforce the set rules and guidelines that they have to govern within…..

Hello Qz,

Waaaaaaaah!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 17:28:14

Superfly, you said yourself that you are doing this to make sure others cant net because you have been hit like this before. And so sanctions should solve this, sure you will be sanctioned for a while, but after that as long as sanctions become a real deterrent against exactly what you are doing, and what you say has been done to you, this behavior will cease to exist or at least become a rarity.
Now you are saying that the only solution is YOUR solution, and we are all suggesting a solution different from yours. Each solves the exact same problem tho; your behavior.

At least acknowledge in here what you said to me, that you are doing this in an effort to ruin everyone elses game experience because yours have been before. This is exactly the type of mentality that admin and the vast majority of the player base wants to get away from.

You are twisting and fabricating what I said to you on IRC. I never said I that I am here to ruin the game experience for anyone.

Let me ask Rasp for the logs of our chat and I can post screen shots here to show how you are twisting everything as usual to serve your agenda…

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 11th 2021, 17:31:41

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 17:31:15

I have already been made aware that the people who can impose the sanctions are discussing all of your whining.

They will post a resolution shortly and I will abide and play according to whatever they say.

Let’s see if the “big 6” get what they want or if they are left unsatisfied and find another reason to complain about shortly.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 17:38:07

I have already been made aware that the people who can impose the sanctions are discussing all of your whining.

They will post a resolution shortly and I will abide and play according to whatever they say.

Let’s see if the “big 6” get what they want or if they are left unsatisfied and find another reason to complain about shortly.

You're an experienced player. A functional logic process. Bans and sanctions should not be required. 2-3 hits, move on. You get land, send your wake up call. Rinse and repeat. Wall for retals. I can't see too much harm. Just greed and broken hearts.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 11th 2021, 18:04:55

A plain reading of https://www.earthempires.com/...e-tool-49995?t=1621000742 suggests that Superfly's recent behavior qualifies his account for military sanctions. Can anyone make an argument that Superfly shouldn't be sanctioned based on something other than a rejection of the military sanctions concept entirely?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 18:12:52

Edited By: galleri on Dec 11th 2021, 18:42:55

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 18:17:52

Originally posted by Slagpit:
A plain reading of https://www.earthempires.com/...e-tool-49995?t=1621000742 suggests that Superfly's recent behavior qualifies his account for military sanctions. Can anyone make an argument that Superfly shouldn't be sanctioned based on something other than a rejection of the military sanctions concept entirely?

So slagpit if I change my ways immediately next set and only land grab countries one time that I can break with one PS I an exempt from sanctions no?

What is grey area here and what I need clarification on is how many LGs can I make before it falls into griefing?

Getafix will tell you that one PS on him is griefing as we have bots in this server.

But what is the stance or what is tolerable when it comes to LGing? Is there an actual number that i person must not exceed? For Countries you can only run 1. So how about for LGs?

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 11th 2021, 18:22:40

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 18:24:38

if the only thing that can make you stop is an immediate threat of sanctions that require an admin to be here I dont see why you shouldnt be sanctioned. You did this for what 20(?) sets in express straight(since late june). So once the immediate threat of sanctions disappear, what makes you think admin, or anyone, should trust you not to go back to your old ways?

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 18:25:51

You developers should make a server where attacking is not allowed, and those players who have posted above who are scared of other players can join this server and enjoy their "race" without having to worry about the other racers trying to grease up their wheels

I would guess that the majority of players enjoy the attacking aspect of the game and don't mind the occasional round where they are on the receiving end of some land grabs

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 18:26:07

So slagpit if I change my ways immediately next set and only land grab countries one time that I can break with one PS I an exempt from sanctions no?

What is grey area here and what I need clarification on is how many LGs can I make before it falls into griefing?

Getafix will tell you that one PS on him is griefing as we have bots in this server.

But what is the stance or what is tolerable when it comes to LGing? Is there an actual number that i person must not exceed? For Countries you can only run 1. So how about for LGs?

Stop talking about grey areas, what you are doing isnt grey, no one will sanction anyone for anything grey... We all know what griefing looks like and its ALL you been doing in tournament and express since early this summer...

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 18:31:59

if the only thing that can make you stop is an immediate threat of sanctions that require an admin to be here I dont see why you shouldnt be sanctioned. You did this for what 20(?) sets in express straight(since late june). So once the immediate threat of sanctions disappear, what makes you think admin, or anyone, should trust you not to go back to your old ways?

Why do you lie so much? In the last 20 round I have netted and placed top 10 multiple times and I have also been farmed right out of protection.

Here is one example from 3 rounds ago.

https://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/2825/3

I got farmed right out of protection. People do this fluff to me all the time. You yourself have done it to me 4 times!

Yet you cry when it is done to you

Looks like 106 just farmed me this round as well. This is a guy who also suicided me in team server and in 1a

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 11th 2021, 18:40:36

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 18:34:37

In spirit of transparency and change Mods or admins should out all of the players who have hit me with their nameless countries in team, alliance, primary and express.

It would be so funny to see how many of the “great 6”have done to me the exact same thing across multiple servers. We already know that Gerdler has done it in express a few times.

Difference here being that he specifically targets me with a vendetta. And I just farm whoever I can break without singling anyone out

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2021, 18:41:50

Thanks for posting this link. I hadn't seen it before.

"Examples of not acceptable behaviors on solo servers:

* Starting the round with the intent to aggressively ruin the playing experience of other players. For example, landgrabbing a country in GDI over and over in an attempt to force it to give up its GDI protection so special attacks can be launched against it."

The sanctions described in here are exactly what is needed, and here is a perfect opportunity to show that its serious.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 18:48:32

So slagpit if I change my ways immediately next set and only land grab countries one time that I can break one i am exempt from sanctions no?

I must have misunderstood, obviously I would never approve of player abuse or hijacking sets. It was all in good fun luv, no hardies yeh?

I know the ban concept works quite well. Will that change his behavior, most likely not. It's up to SF to attack reasonably. Sanctions are glorified spankings.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 18:54:23

Originally posted by Rocky79:

You developers should make a server where attacking is not allowed, and those players who have posted above who are scared of other players can join this server and enjoy their "race" without having to worry about the other racers trying to grease up their wheels

I would guess that the majority of players enjoy the attacking aspect of the game and don't mind the occasional round where they are on the receiving end of some land grabs

Hi, I'm Rocky and this is trolling 101
Don't take me seriously, I know this has nothing to do with langrabs, but griefing. Like me on Twitter and subscribe to my Zoo chat. RAWWRRR!! >¥<

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 18:54:41

Sanctions / banning only reduces player count anyways. Getting rid of player to player attacks doesn’t. It just makes the playing field completely equal for everyone and it eliminates suicides against everyone not a select few

When it was just me constantly getting suicided no one gave a damn. Once it was gerdler and his best friends then everyone noticed and cares and we are now here at this current juncture

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 18:59:15

Not My Problem™

Are you sure you aren't really Statler or Waldorf?

I can be whatever you want me to be gal. All this tension...you know what happens...don't ignore them, those urges.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2021, 20:12:23

Sanctions / banning only reduces player count anyways. Getting rid of player to player attacks doesn’t. It just makes the playing field completely equal for everyone and it eliminates suicides against everyone not a select few

When it was just me constantly getting suicided no one gave a damn. Once it was gerdler and his best friends then everyone noticed and cares and we are now here at this current juncture

It'll only reduce you, it'll prevent others from leaving, you already did this in another server I played, you got suicided by someone not tagged and decided to suicide an entire tag that had nothing to do with it, your excuse was "if I can't net neither will you guys" almost everyone in our 3 tags left because you went on with that bullfluff, stop trying to spin reality, now you're doing something similar here by saying you're going to PS every player, no reason whatsoever other than you are defending your actions, the game doesn't require anyone to grab anyone, you're using it to push people around, you sir are bullying people at this point, stop it already and grow up.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 20:30:40

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

the game doesn't require anyone to grab anyone, you're using it to push people around, you sir are bullying people at this point, stop it already and grow up.

Right I agree the express server does not require anyone to LG another player. But we should still keep that function for when "we" want to fool around for 1 or 2 sets or for when we are not in a productive mood and we just want to screw a few players over right?As said by Gerdler on his post on the sanctions thread quoted below:

I'd be sceptical of such a potent punishment being used for someone fooling around 1-2 sets. My guess from my years of experience on all solo servers is that in total less than 10 individuals that stand for the vast majority of the depravities on those servers put together both with regards to griefing and cheating behaviors and those that are in between. No one will miss the worst offenders. :)
Not to mention the signal value of this tool and if it ever gets used should in and of itself reduce such behavior in those who are not frequent offenders but sometimes are in an unproductive mood.

as long as we are not constant or frequent griefers its ok to grief once in awhile just for fun.

Gotcha.

Express would be a netters dream paradise and my paradise as well if the threat of interference was eliminated completely.

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 11th 2021, 20:33:49

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2021, 20:35:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

the game doesn't require anyone to grab anyone, you're using it to push people around, you sir are bullying people at this point, stop it already and grow up.

Right I agree the express server does not require anyone to LG another player. But we should still keep that function for when "we" want to fool around for 1 or 2 sets or for when we are not in a productive mood and we just want to screw a few players over right?As said by Gerdler on his post on the sanctions thread quoted below:

I'd be sceptical of such a potent punishment being used for someone fooling around 1-2 sets. My guess from my years of experience on all solo servers is that in total less than 10 individuals that stand for the vast majority of the depravities on those servers put together both with regards to griefing and cheating behaviors and those that are in between. No one will miss the worst offenders. :)
Not to mention the signal value of this tool and if it ever gets used should in and of itself reduce such behavior in those who are not frequent offenders but sometimes are in an unproductive mood.

as long as we are not constant or frequent griefers its ok to grief once in awhile just for fun.

Gotcha.

So you're admitting to griefiing now, well at least we've got that, and that "fooling around for couple sets" card.... you already used it, best thing now is for you to grow up and realize you're pushing people away from the game.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 20:42:44

KoH so you are agreeing that the reason that you want to retain player on player attacks is so that YOU can grief once in awhile and not be punished for it.

Tmac Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 20:49:00

So slag confirms that what you're doing qualifies for sanctions and your response is how much will you tolerate before sanctioning me? 😏

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 20:53:44

So slag confirms that what you're doing qualifies for sanctions and your response is how much will you tolerate before sanctioning me? 😏

The question tmac is how many land grabs can you make before you are sanctioned.

I looked at primary server. #1 ranked country is Dalgangal (#34) he is also the fattest country in that server. He has farmed the piss out of #44 and #13 and triple tapped tons of other countries.

Is the owner of #34 a menace or a griefer because he is farming everyone?

Do sanctions not apply on that solo server? I’d bet my lunch money that the owner of #34 is one of the people complaining about being land grabbed on this server.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 20:54:01

He is trying to artificially manufacture a grey area.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 20:55:02

Primary is a non-bot server... jesus...

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 20:57:14

He is trying to artificially manufacture a grey area.

The entire premise of sanctions is a grey area as noted by most people who commented on the original thread and you know it.

If tmac is ok to farm whoever he wants in primary why is Superfly not allowed to farm a player in express?

Only difference here is that primary has no bots.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 20:58:56

Tournament is also a non bot server yet yesterday you had a problem with me farming a weak last placed facist Farmer that happened to be you. You accused me of griefing and farming in tournament.

Yet again it’s ok if you do it but not ok if it is done to you right Gerdler?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 21:00:27

I hope that slagpit and management are taking notes on how these express players farm and multiple tap other players in other solo servers but cry foul when it is done to them in express…..

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 21:02:16

The question tmac is how many land grabs can you make before you are sanctioned.

I looked at primary server. #1 ranked country is Dalgangal (#34) he is also the fattest country in that server. He has farmed the piss out of #44 and #13 and triple tapped tons of other countries.

Is the owner of #34 a menace or a griefer because he is farming everyone?

Do sanctions not apply on that solo server? I’d bet my lunch money that the owner of #34 is one of the people complaining about being land grabbed on this server.

If #34 multi tapped me he would be limping along with hungry hoping I just forget about him and move on. But style over substance I guess. Point being every player he hit 2+ is free to launch their missiles...all of them, whenever. Maybe b4 Christmas...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 21:05:06

Tournament is also a non bot server yet yesterday you had a problem with me farming a weak last placed facist Farmer that happened to be you. You accused me of griefing and farming in tournament.

Yet again it’s ok if you do it but not ok if it is done to you right Gerdler?

I was never a fascist in tournament. I did have a problem with my ALL-XP commie indy losing 10m jets to bomb airbases 6 hours before the end of the reset. Or that time that you AB my all-xp country... no landgrabs, just ABs, for no reason.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 21:09:34

Yesterday you said that i farmed your farmer country last set. so what was it?

Sure Last few sets I made last minute spy attacks to drop the country above me so that I could take its spot. Not deny that either. What was me just moving on up. Isn’t the point trying to win the level?

You ever watch squid games? same premise no? Step over the guy beside you to win

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2021, 21:12:39

KoH so you are agreeing that the reason that you want to retain player on player attacks is so that YOU can grief once in awhile and not be punished for it.

Spin spin spin
(•_•)