Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 23:23:39

lol we are not the ultimate warrier. We didn't know how we would work together and this was the first time most of us fought with 16, so needless to say we had, and have some learning to do. I can tell you one thing, we are fast learners !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 7:08:06

bleh some noob TCP just stole some kills, both ELY and IMP. Lame
IT'S KILLING TIME

NightShade

Dec 21st 2011, 7:10:09

Wait... they're killing IMP too? I just watched two kills get swiped by the bastid. He'll be dead soon enough.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

iTz Klutch Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 7:14:59

tcp is stealing from nbk/sf/xi/focus/cc too lol
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

NightShade

Dec 21st 2011, 7:20:57

They're dead now. XD
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mdevol Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 8:58:30

awwwhttp://www. he is a pro sniper.

/me hands TCP moar targets...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

NightShade

Dec 21st 2011, 9:02:50

o_0
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

NightShade

Dec 21st 2011, 9:04:05

Anyone else with decent police that pay attention would have had him killed already.

post-script: 1,300th post
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mdevol Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 11:43:41

we had decent police, i just enjoy that it was someone unbiased on who they were sniping from. i didnt mind.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Warster Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 11:57:59

yeah the little fluff CPed one of my killing runs yesterday lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 12:03:48

its pretty funny IMHO.

not like it changes the stats too much anyway, no more than not tagging up and hitting
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Pain Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 15:59:41

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by mdevol:
from a political standpoint Semper has bent NBK over the table.

Not seeing that. Not at all. If anything, it looks to me like Semper is simply another NBK. No more no less.

how are you not seeing that fact that NBK is now pacting all self farmers not getting politically bent over? they were forced to change their policies or get isolated. netters should be thanking SF

we pacted other clans not because we want to pact self farmers..it was because we wanted a 1vs1 fight with SF this set. But since they cannot handle us on their own on any sort of a level playing field, it turns into a 4 vs 2 :-P (even though XI isnt restarting).
Guess in the end, if we are gonna war one clan, we might as well dec on you all OOP so we are all at even ground..how would u like that? :-) try warring us when you havent been able to build up stock and missiles for a couple weeks while we war another tag. You're all too afraid to fight NBK on any sort of even ground..but thats ok we will keep fighting. And now we have so many targets to hit for resets to come lol

what level playing field? you guys had OVER 100 more countries then SF on an early FS.

or do you mean level like the time you blindsided Focus and PAN and still lost?

Originally posted by Rip It Up:

you are a fluffhead. XI doesnt own #1380. this server recycles numbers.

oh and id love to FS you all OOP..but its not my decision.

This server recycles numbers?

see now im not sure if you are just trolling us or you like to say stupid things.
Your mother is a nice woman

synoder Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 18:34:45

SF did have 48 confirmed countries untagged (they tagged up later) so it was closer to 50 but your right, it wasn't an even fight. Neither was last set when they FSed us with the same advantage, the only difference was that we fought back (xi came in also and helped out).

The focus/pan war was a good one, you guys fought well. You did have a significant country advantage though so its not like you just pwned us. We had the FS and had hoped to dwindle you down but you both restarted well and won. We knew it was a bit of a stretch and there was no shame in losing it to 2 good tags.

the server doesn;t recyle numbers, I think 2025 did at one point which maybe was what gambit was thinking of.

Donny Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 19:08:17

Gambit pwnd me :) #justsayin
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

ICe Man

Dec 22nd 2011, 3:23:26

See, my posts bring action.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

NightShade

Dec 22nd 2011, 3:30:51

Originally posted by jagernacht:
gambits anus is swiss cheese
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Pain Game profile

Dec 22nd 2011, 5:56:13

Originally posted by synoder:
SF did have 48 confirmed countries untagged (they tagged up later) so it was closer to 50 but your right, it wasn't an even fight. Neither was last set when they FSed us with the same advantage, the only difference was that we fought back (xi came in also and helped out).

The focus/pan war was a good one, you guys fought well. You did have a significant country advantage though so its not like you just pwned us. We had the FS and had hoped to dwindle you down but you both restarted well and won. We knew it was a bit of a stretch and there was no shame in losing it to 2 good tags.

the server doesn;t recyle numbers, I think 2025 did at one point which maybe was what gambit was thinking of.

i dont remember the exact numbers but it wasnt a huge one. it was less then 100 IIRC. with the FS and the fact PAN wasnt prepped it was pretty close to being even. but both sides fought hard and had fun (after the bitterness).

plus ive never had more fun then having gambit wall every kill run we did then we bullfluffted in the news room with him while we kept trying to kill him. i will say gambit is a good waller.

i wish this war was fun like that :(
Your mother is a nice woman

gambit Game profile

Dec 22nd 2011, 19:16:45

ive had the chance to wall a couple this set... not many though because its very hard to wall a 30 sec kill run if you are not sitting there logged in

but i have all my christmas shopping done now and will try to wall my last 3 originals as much as i can :P
Natural Born Killer