Verified:

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 6:18:54

Originally posted by Pain:
i guess i wasnt clear although i thought i was, i never said NBK was cheating? nor did i ever say i cared what techniques they used.

the whole point of this thread was to point out that its pretty hypocritical to chastize people for strategys/techniques they use to play the game when those people dont have any issues with they way you play the game. there is nothing unfair or damaging with self farming, anyone can do it. im also not sure why a warring alliance gives 2 flying fluffs what a netting alliance does. you guys keep using this "it doesnt allow interaction" reasoning, yet you fail to realize if people that do self farm arent able to they will just explore and now your ruining thier experience because they cant play the way they choose and not cause anyone to "interact"

what you fail to realize is what DOES hurt the game is warring clans attacking netting clans because they refuse to play the way warring alliances want them to. do you understand what im saying here? youre trying to dictate how people should play the game. id just as quickly quit playing the game before i let you tell me how i should play.

OMFG...how stupid are you really? have you even paid any attention at all to our numerous posts on our stance toward self farming? or even know the reason why we decd on xGD in the first place?..

Firstly, we dont support self farming. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANNOT DO IT!! you can do whatever the F*** you want with your countries. NBK just won't pact you because of it and you will not get our support in any shape or form in the game. We have our reasons why we dont like the idea of self farming...and thats OUR BUSINESS. Just like you have your own ethics when playing the way you play this game. For example, you might not like the idea of farming untags cos you think it drives new players away from the game. THATS YOUR CHOICE. But its not againnt the rules and noone is making you play that way. NBK and other clans are not "making" anyone do anything. we choose to play a certain way and thats it. dont like it?..fine! like you said...we dont give 2 flying f***s!! play the way you wanna play..there are clans that still self farm so go join one of them if your alliance has decided to not support self farming. how hard is that? not very.
Secondly, we did not declare war on GD this set because they self farm. so why dont you do some research on this one before you even go there, because it only makes you look like a tool.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 6:24:25

i love when people go flying off the handle over something that i never even said LOL

good one RIU, i wont even waste my time with a response.
Your mother is a nice woman

Tin Man

Feb 13th 2011, 6:34:16

Bring the PAIN!

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 7:49:00

i love when people go flying off the handle over something that i never even said LOL

Pretty much definition of a troll, although us NBK folk are pretty easy targets admittedly. We deal with stuff straightforward, put our cards on the table. We may not flex very much, but the policies we do have, we stick by, for better or for worse to the letter.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 7:58:48

i never tried to take that away from you. good on you for standing by your morals, or whatever youd like to call it. i never said you were wrong for disagreeing with self farming, so long as you are not punishing someone else for doing it (aside from trying to steal fat land :P)

point still remains, i never claimed you guys dec'd us or anyone over self farming as RIU Based his whole rant on, not sure how im a troll because he made something up in his head and freaked out about it.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 13th 2011, 8:06:38

It might be possible that people are letting the rhetoric get out of hand?

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 9:06:39

erm...my whole response was based on an entire quote of yours n00b.

"what you fail to realize is what DOES hurt the game is warring clans attacking netting clans because they refuse to play the way warring alliances want them to. do you understand what im saying here? youre trying to dictate how people should play the game."

you're clearly suggesting we decd on PAN because we dont want them self farming. and then claim that you never said that? LOL. you're not very good at arguing a point are you. you'd be no good in court :-P
its not that you dont want to waste your time with a response, its because you dont have one.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 9:16:26

Any war NBK was in did not involve self farming whatsoever. Keep in mind, NBK's first 3 sets of ffa, were clans (/multiple clans) getting the drop on us. I am HoW, and the only way I can make sure we don't get attacked unexpectedly, is attack first. We tried to net, but everytime someone saw that as a vulnerability, and tried to kill us. Ironically enough attacking is more self defense then anything, most of us would be content to just sit here and landgrab people for the set.

And Pain, I wasn't referring to just this thread for the troll comment :P You know it, I know it, but Ill still bite ;)
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:04:06

Originally posted by Slagpit:
It might be possible that people are letting the rhetoric get out of hand?

THIS IS FREE FOR ALL!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Link Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:11:20

do yall fools really have to turn EVERYTHING we talk about on this server into an self farming issue?

i am in pan, i opt to not self farm, but i couldn't care less that others are doing it, when i joined pan i didn't even know it existed lol... you know if someone is self farming and you know that if you are the best non-self farmer than you can consider yourself the best of the netters not doing it..

perhaps the game needs 2 separate leader boards? one for self farmers, and one for non self farmer? lol

another thing i dont understand is why warring clans would ever give 2 fluffs about it at all.. you dont net, wtf do you care? maybe im just too stoned right now to comprehend it..

dont like it? dont do it.

ffs, mind yo bizness

;)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:14:41

Link, wtf are you doing awake this early on a sunday!

Link Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:28:02

i honestly have no idea lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:29:07

hahahahaha

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 19:43:10

Originally posted by Rip It Up:

erm...my whole response was based on an entire quote of yours n00b.

"what you fail to realize is what DOES hurt the game is warring clans attacking netting clans because they refuse to play the way warring alliances want them to. do you understand what im saying here? youre trying to dictate how people should play the game."

you're clearly suggesting we decd on PAN because we dont want them self farming. and then claim that you never said that? LOL. you're not very good at arguing a point are you. you'd be no good in court :-P
its not that you dont want to waste your time with a response, its because you dont have one.

actually i wasnt suggesting that at all. since focus also does some self farming, although i think drippler might be the only one left who actually does it, wouldnt i have claimed that the reason for focus also?

i know self farming was not the reason you declared, i can see where you MIGHT get the idea i was hinting towards that but it certainly was not my meaning. its a shame Focus and NBK were great allies at one point, but were certainly not going to change the way we play just to remain your friends, and we wouldnt expect you to either.

Tin Man

Feb 13th 2011, 21:30:33

I command all of thee to commence ONE LG/day on a tag other then your own.. that would be a start to bringing life back into this game

Popcom Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 21:50:57

Originally posted by Link:
do yall fools really have to turn EVERYTHING we talk about on this server into an self farming issue?

i am in pan, i opt to not self farm, but i couldn't care less that others are doing it, when i joined pan i didn't even know it existed lol... you know if someone is self farming and you know that if you are the best non-self farmer than you can consider yourself the best of the netters not doing it..

perhaps the game needs 2 separate leader boards? one for self farmers, and one for non self farmer? lol

another thing i dont understand is why warring clans would ever give 2 fluffs about it at all.. you dont net, wtf do you care? maybe im just too stoned right now to comprehend it..

dont like it? dont do it.

ffs, mind yo bizness

;)

cause when a warring clan LGs a self farmer, they come here and make a thread to fluff and whine.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 21:56:19

Originally posted by Tin Man:
I command all of thee to commence ONE LG/day on a tag other then your own.. that would be a start to bringing life back into this game

PM your numbers next set, i have no problem doing that :)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 13th 2011, 22:03:46

Originally posted by Popcom:
cause when a warring clan LGs a self farmer, they come here and make a thread to fluff and whine.

I am interested in reading these threads. Can you link me to a few of the most recent ones? Thanks.

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 22:13:38

All these war mongers pissing and moaning about what the netters do with their own turns, and which has no effect on them whatsoever, is oddly entertaining.

Keep it up LaEdies.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 22:23:13

Originally posted by Tin Man:

PM your numbers next set, i have no problem doing that :)

If people were willing to do that to me, I would have my numbers on FFAT everyset. Ill take you up on that Slag next set!
NBK

Link Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 23:07:51

self farmers that fluff and whine about being grabbed are just silly to me lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Drinks Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 23:56:48

No self farmers have complained about being grabbed. They all know they need to put their countries into DR otherwise their country is fat and juicy.

The only thing i have seen self farmers say is, (excuse my french) fluff off and mind your own business because its is their choice of how they play their turns.

Case closed.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 0:43:34

Most of the whining is not from this set, as everyone who grabs is in war. But I assure you that there is plenty of whining when we are grabbing :)
NBK

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 5:13:58

not really, your pretty easy to retal back for more land, I did it quite a few times this set :P

now with that being said, some things need to be addressed, as in how the hell NBK instantly turned into defence mode when Pain never addressed anyone specific in his 'discussion'

secondly, the self farming alligations are getting old, for an alliance that didnt self farm this set, the constant accusations and sterotyping that we have is getting annoying.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 5:21:04

Its cause your fellows were blaming our fellows in chat for a while of running scripts and stuff. Not true and not cool. NBK dislikes self farming in general because in our opinion it isn't fair. We dislike cheating far more then we dislike anything else, and insinuating that we were in fact using scripts is an insult.
NBK

Popcom Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 5:22:02

Originally posted by Drinks:
No self farmers have complained about being grabbed. They all know they need to put their countries into DR otherwise their country is fat and juicy.

The only thing i have seen self farmers say is, (excuse my french) fluff off and mind your own business because its is their choice of how they play their turns.

Case closed.

wow, so far wrong.
in fact, one player whined so much over 1 grab he deleted his 16. :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 14th 2011, 5:26:44

Everyone is talking about a post made in August?

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 6:25:15

And posts in december!
We don't get the chance to not be in a war very often, but when we aren't people complain more then when we are in one.
NBK

Pain Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 8:43:05

Case closed.

wow, so far wrong.

so you are stereotyping EVERY self farmer over something dragon did like 6 months ago? you still havent shown us all these self farmers that are whining about being grabbed?

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 8:55:12

Buahahaha i knew fordy would mention the 3sec kill :p

Me me i was one of the 6 hitters :)
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Link Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 12:26:34

he was pretty excited when that happened lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Popcom Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 12:28:16

Case closed.

wow, so far wrong.

so you are stereotyping EVERY self farmer over something dragon did like 6 months ago? you still havent shown us all these self farmers that are whining about being grabbed?

stupid statement.
when we are warring, we arn't grabbing, and the whining stops. least on that subject :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 12:28:39

He was like WTF.. for about a minute.. and then holy fluff for another in the chat lol
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Feb 14th 2011, 13:46:31

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
And posts in december!
We don't get the chance to not be in a war very often, but when we aren't people complain more then when we are in one.

only because you do stuff to attempt to get into a war :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 14th 2011, 18:20:48

self farming is not against the game rules and you will not be deleted for it. If it was the game mechanics would probably be altered to prevent you from doing it at all but as far as I know there are no plans to do anything like that at this point.

Using firefox tabs and the keyboard alone without additional programming aid does not qualify as using as script/cheating. It probably isn't good for your hand or keyboard though:P

If you see hits that look suspiciously fast, please feel free to report that to me or a game admin and we will investigate.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Feb 14th 2011, 19:58:56

remember back in the day where if you hit 2 fast you'd get suspended, only thing mehul did right, lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 19:59:51

Man I had so many 2 day suspensions for pressing enter too fast, lol.
NBK

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 20:01:27

Yeah but maybe like an hour pan or excalating bans I don't remember what his was but I feel like it was 36 hours

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 14th 2011, 21:23:06

back in the day mehul deducted turns for swearing. it was very unfluffy:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pain Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 7:37:49

im bored so i would like to point out that NBK is guilty of pointing fingers too :)

http://forums.earthempires.com/...p?threadid=687&page=1

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 9:59:25

Donny/Billy was deleted for cheating.
And we had to start speedkilling to be able to kill stuff.
NBK

Pain Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 10:09:45

yes but not for a spybot. :)

i try to speed kill but its a pain in the ass to try to navigate tabs quickly on a laptop without an external mouse and you guys get on too quick to wall :(

the upside is its right next to me in my bed, and by instinct if my phone rings and wakes me up the first thing i do is open my laptop lol.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 11:34:27

Pain if you are going to dig up 10 month old posts to try to make your self look less like an idiot in a thread you started, atleast read all of this 10 month old thread.

First of all the accusations in that thread actually had some base in fact, as opposed to the completely baseless, whiny "you guys kill me too fast so you must be cheating" crap you guys have been spewing.

Not only that but QM later admitted he must have been wrong about the supposed spy bot. All you guys have done is try to shift the argument to make yourself look less stupid and say "haha you guys are touchy I was really talking about why people shouldnt care about self farming."

Who the hell are you trying to kid man?

Feb 15th 2011, 13:42:32

*yawns*

This is more entertaining then the game, especially when Sauron has his panties in a bunch.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 13:50:27

I never thought a spybot existed :P
NBK

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 15:08:31

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
*yawns*

This is more entertaining then the game, especially when Sauron has his panties in a bunch.

ANYTHING'S more entertaining than the game...it's mostly why we're all still here...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pain Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 19:03:56

sauron i didnt know the age of a thread mattered? does my point not still stand? you guys freaked out over someone who was better at walling then you and screamed bot at the first chance you could. so that makes you a hyprocrite for claiming someones cheating cause theyre faster/better then you at something if youre gonna fluff at me about doing the same thing lol.

anyways that was never the point of my thread and i was never thought or considered you were ACTUALLY cheating in any way, my whole intention was to get a specific response which i got within the first couple posts. but it was no fun for me to let the thread die at that point.

the only point you guys made that was correct in that thread was QM pointing out that someone was running 30 countries with a safelist.

Edited By: Pain on Feb 15th 2011, 19:07:09
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 19:55:21

Pain, you should read a thread before you start trolling. Everything you said was nullified because you posted "Proof" we are guilty of accusing people...

"Message from xxxx (#xxx) sent on 04/17/2010 05:28:44
:-/ i have a bot that alerts me when im being spyed etc. its great ! too bad i cant use these killing scripts i have :( "

Someone from the opposing side was the one that made claims, and said he was cheating. Granted there may have been one or two members in NBK that believed him, but there is a difference between being gullible, and being a hypocrite.

If you are gonna be a douche, at least do it right :P
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 20:04:43

As for the person with the safe list, his countries were deleted the same set, he claimed it was from market interaction...
NBK

Sauron NBK Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 20:19:46

there you go again picking and choosing what you want to respond to in my posts. and I know you guys actually thought we were cheating cause crippler was talking to me about it in irc last week and i didnt know what the fluff he was talking about. so don't give me this " i was trying to get you guys riled up" bullfluff.

And not only that, if that wasm't the point of your thread then why go outta your way to try to make some NBKers look as dumb as you by digging up some ancient thread?

The whole point of the last thread was to show that the accusations didn't just come from the fact that we kept running into stonewallers. we recived a message from an aodt'er saying they had some sort of bot, also that instead of shifting the arguement, which by the way i'm sure is fooling no one, QM actually admited to being wrong.

and crippler, so what if I've "got my panties in a bunch"? I've stated many times over that i will defend nbk from doucehe's like pain on ffat.

Edited By: Sauron NBK on Feb 15th 2011, 20:22:25
See Original Post