Verified:

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 20:21:25

Sauron. just come back tko. Stop worrying about this warring junk=P.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Pain Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 3:22:31

i didnt think you were cheating because i dont care. did you miss the part where i said i posted it to bait a specific response, the response that would quite obviously show you i didnt think it was cheating? or are you just picking and choosing what you want to respond to? hello pot, my name is kettle....

im not going to reiterate what i already said. go back and read it thouroughly and then get back to me when you can comprehend it better, if its still unclear ill throw it in 5th grade terms for you, sauron.
Your mother is a nice woman

Sauron NBK Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 6:27:57

lol at you trying to appear intelligent. I already stated that I'm not buying "i was looking for a specific response" crap. maybe you should take your own advice and read what i wrote?

Pain Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 7:37:04

riiiiight.

im gonna go argue with a wall.

cya.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 8:28:15

lol you do that. nub.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 10:04:23

Originally posted by Sauron NBK:
there you go again picking and choosing what you want to respond to in my posts. and I know you guys actually thought we were cheating cause crippler was talking to me about it in irc last week and i didnt know what the fluff he was talking about. so don't give me this " i was trying to get you guys riled up" bullfluff.

And not only that, if that wasm't the point of your thread then why go outta your way to try to make some NBKers look as dumb as you by digging up some ancient thread?

The whole point of the last thread was to show that the accusations didn't just come from the fact that we kept running into stonewallers. we recived a message from an aodt'er saying they had some sort of bot, also that instead of shifting the arguement, which by the way i'm sure is fooling no one, QM actually admited to being wrong.

and crippler, so what if I've "got my panties in a bunch"? I've stated many times over that i will defend nbk from doucehe's like pain on ffat.

I was talking to you about it in irc, and in irc I also said that nbk wasnt who I was talking about doing it, lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Pain Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 10:25:41

Sauron were still friends, right?

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 12:44:22

"reiterate".................

Well, Sauron, if he said this, he must be smart, eh?

The question remains, what is the difference between a wise ass and a smart ass?

But then, in this case, it's a.. Pain in the ass! :P

Glad we straightened this out..

So, are we finally done here?
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Pain Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 19:13:55

No. what do you expect us to just war and not fight amongst ourselves? wheres the fun in that. we need a new topic to argue.

K4F cant run a good war country to save his life.

Discuss.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 19:24:42

Originally posted by Pain:

Discuss.

I think Ill kill the rest of your dicts now, so Ill have the only war countries outta the two of us :P

Good is all relative ;)
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Sauron NBK Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 22:22:54

lol crip i seem to remember you saying something along the lines of "you'd better tell your buddies to stop using that firefox plugin to hit with all 16 countries at once." I'm pretty sure i saved the convo somewhere and can post it here once i get home if you want?

Pain Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 22:50:51

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Originally posted by Pain:

Discuss.

I think Ill kill the rest of your dicts now, so Ill have the only war countries outta the two of us :P

Good is all relative ;)

how dare you threaten me!!!!

:P

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 22:56:57

Pain, do another solo KR!
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Pain Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 22:59:43

lol. i decided to not bother doing that anymore. especially against NBK. 75% of thier members would get on before i finished.

plus im lazy. i want other people to choose targets and get breaks for me :P

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 7:42:18

lol i'm pretty sure i've never said hit with all 16 at once :P
and 'buddies' does not have to mean nbk, your buddies with lots of ppl :P my 'posting' if you will was to spark a debate, which I got out of iZacron, not you :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Mathais Game profile

Feb 19th 2011, 0:13:40

I don't care about any of this.

As far as I'm concerned, if you've found a minor exploit that you can use to your advantage, go for it! I'd use an advantage if I had one, we all would.

If what you're doing is cheating, as in mechanically illegal then then Devs will catch you. If what you're doing is cheating, as in considered to be unfair by the players on the server, then the community here will catch you, and force you to see the error of your ways.

That's always been one of my favourite things about his game... If you just start playing, with no prior knowledge, you're going to play a rainbow strat and you're probably going to get yourself into trouble. The players here, especially because of the clan system, have taken this game WAY beyond the scope of its rules, and developed it to the point that you MUST play it in a more or less defined and strategically specified way to be effective. A good example is the generally agreed upon retal format. Nowhere in the game mehanics does it say anything about retalling a landgrab. That is a practise entirely adapted by the folks who play the game. There are, of course, different retal policies, but the general idea is totally novel to this game.

Therefore, the players police the game, is what I'm saying.

So, use your advantage as best you can, and everybody else will decide if you should ever use it again.