Verified:

patriottawnn Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:18:52

Originally posted by mrford:
I am not speaking specifically of the syko case though.

you devalue peoples time and effort because of your view. you are acting like you are incapable of seeing others viewpoints. all im saying.

perhaps i do. perhaps, because they have the same pattern? perhaps, i have grown a low tolerance for temper tantrums and i spot them a mile away? i don't know and call it a flaw.

Nov 5th 2015, 19:19:22

Originally posted by smegma:
Sorry ford. It is going to like last time. I am going to make you suck off my dog first before you can touch me penis.

lol

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:20:34

the butthurt is strong. have fun with that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:22:12

Thank you Patriot, your talking about my weakness for war. However, I am a RL combat Veteran who has seen action. I do not take into consideration your opinion of me. I am also not under stress. I am merely dissatisfied with the actions taken against me and others in this game. Why does this mean I need help? Maybe you should take a long look in the mirror so you can truly see who needs help? I have a good heart and I am able to be compassionate and considerate of others and what they have worked hard to build. Clearly you are not capable of such things and you should probably re-evaluate yourself instead of others. Sometimes the change you seek in others is the change you seek in yourself, and you might want to start with that.
Do as I say, not as I do.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 19:28:01

the butthurt is strong. have fun with that.

Tsk tsk. Keep talking about butthurt, and next time I won't use vasoline. Then you'll know whereof thou speaks.

Nov 5th 2015, 19:32:47

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Thank you Patriot, your talking about my weakness for war. However, I am a RL combat Veteran who has seen action. I do not take into consideration your opinion of me. I am also not under stress. I am merely dissatisfied with the actions taken against me and others in this game. Why does this mean I need help? Maybe you should take a long look in the mirror so you can truly see who needs help? I have a good heart and I am able to be compassionate and considerate of others and what they have worked hard to build. Clearly you are not capable of such things and you should probably re-evaluate yourself instead of others. Sometimes the change you seek in others is the change you seek in yourself, and you might want to start with that.

thanks for your service, but sometimes i wonder if they psych eval should be more intense to weed out the weak ones such as yourself. you sometimes exhibit ptsd and start lashing out at everybody for any small matter.(genuine violent language). it's apparent in the boards and the last thread you created saying "fluff you patriot fluff you b*tch" is another indicator of the stress.

Take the day off and take tomorrow off as well syko. Pull yourself away from the computer and any platform connecting you to this game and other violent inducing behaviors to fix it.

you speak of actions against you and the game but i have not taken any action that is not a part of this game. it's a war game and i will attack. You however, take it SO personal it's as if i'm sending troops to your actual house and taking your bushels!!!! C H I L L O U T M A N. It's a game as smegma says so just relax and enjoy the fun

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:44:48

Thank you for your in game psych eval doctor. Anyone who has been to war experiences PTSD, it's not a weakness. It is the result of traumatic experiences. The change in you. If you had been through it, you would, gauranteed, have symptoms of it as well. We are all human beings here, we generally do the same things or are at least capable of the same things. Your idea that PTSD is weakness and needs to be weeded out of the military is a general point of view from the general public who has never had any of the same experiences, but to me it shows how human you are. Cursing is a way of letting someone know that they really let you down. It's human nature. You mean to tell me you don't cuss? The fact that you are unbothered by your own actions just shows the kind of a$$hole you are. I probably could have handled it better. But I reacted. Nothing I can do about that now. Also you should probably pull yourself away from this game altogether if you don't have respect for politics of this game. Just like before, you will be gone from FFA for another two years.

Nov 5th 2015, 19:50:35

ptsd normally happens after joining the army. the psych eval was to determine if you are mentally and emotionally stable to endure what's to come BEFORE ptsd normally happens.

i guess an iq test is in order too. Cursing and insulting is a very primitive way of showing somebody how you feel. I'm glad that you are having a bit of self reflection and acknowledged you reacted that could have been done better. I feel this whole thing is going to be a positive experience for you syko.

Remember, it's just a game that doesn't pay you to play, win, or lose. Your family's well being does not depend on how you perform here so there shouldn't be any need for cussing, cursing, and insulting.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 20:00:34

ha, obviously to volunteer for the military you would have to be a little crazy beforehand. IQ tests are irrelavant, I have taken them and passed. But iq tests can never gauge a person's true intelligence, because there are many forms of it. Thank you for showing me your ignorance. Just for your information, I always self-reflect, it is in my nature. I suggest you try it sometime. I find nothing wrong with knowing that things could have been said better. But your actions speak louder than my words. You are the one who is in need of help pal. So much denial going on inside of you. Your a danger to yourself and others.

Heston Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 20:01:04

O ffs
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 20:02:27

Lets all hold hands and sing
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 20:03:41

Didn't I read somewhere about the tea ceremony that the samurai used to do. About creating the balance. There is no problem with violence (and this is conversation and not directed to anyone) as long as you balance it.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 20:14:48

Nov 5th 2015, 20:16:36

Originally posted by smegma:
Didn't I read somewhere about the tea ceremony that the samurai used to do. About creating the balance. There is no problem with violence (and this is conversation and not directed to anyone) as long as you balance it.

agree :)

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
ha, obviously to volunteer for the military you would have to be a little crazy beforehand. IQ tests are irrelavant, I have taken them and passed. But iq tests can never gauge a person's true intelligence, because there are many forms of it. Thank you for showing me your ignorance. Just for your information, I always self-reflect, it is in my nature. I suggest you try it sometime. I find nothing wrong with knowing that things could have been said better. But your actions speak louder than my words. You are the one who is in need of help pal. So much denial going on inside of you. Your a danger to yourself and others.

also, i was scared to tell you while you were in IMP for fear of how bad you would verbally abuse me but you're using "your" and "you're" wrong.

Nov 5th 2015, 20:18:31

btw, self reflect is step one. step two is actually improving. get professional help so they can walk you through the more complex ones

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 20:27:49

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
btw, self reflect is step one. step two is actually improving. get professional help so they can walk you through the more complex ones

Are you speaking from experience? Finally some advice your giving that your actually using for yourself? No Way Dude!

Yeah thanks for the grammar pointer, however, I will never use it. You know what I meant. Good enough for me. Will just have to work for you.

Nov 5th 2015, 20:32:55

well the first steps are common sense(seems you are lacking a bit)

the other steps might or might not be there which is why i say seek professional help.

it doesn't bother me but thought i'd tell you JUST IN CASE you didn't know. Just trying to help you improve and grow.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 20:38:08

It is clear you are seeking the last word. If that's what you need to make yourself feel like a winner. Have at it pal. If I havn't got through to you by now than nobody ever will. I am done wasting time on you. Just be prepared for next set. When I'm war ready. OUT!

Nov 5th 2015, 21:04:09

okay good! r u tagging cia again? lets 1v1

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 5th 2015, 21:27:30

Just the facts and then I won't be re-opening this thread:

- IMP is not going to war PANLV this round. In fact, I have a pact offer pending and waiting to hear back from Juusto.

-
yeah, IMP has a long history in that balance right? wait......no.

i can see it coming like a freight train. IMP has some numbers now. you are going to get fluffy, and you will be torn down for 6 months. it is a cycle that is a decade old.

lets break that cycle huh?

I'm not sure why this was necessary. IMP is making attempts at improving ourselves politically and has been working on that for a decent amount of time so far. We do not intend to back-peddle. However, no "IMP related" thread/topic is complete without mrford. Off-topic: 7-0, baby.

- Skyo: I consider you a friend in this game and a great player. I have no grudges with you and hate that you are going to play future rounds in another tag. Just know that the only way I will allow hits on your countries would be a situation created by an official declaration of war between IMP and whatever clan you end up with in the future. I can assure you that you will not be singled-out for aggressive actions through any solo-tags or other similar situation. Good luck, and I will personally miss you being around.

- Desperado told me that Crippler has scabbies

Have a good night, fellas.

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 21:30:18

maybe because i spent the majority of my time on FFA smacking down IMP for acting like jackasses.

if you really have changed, great. but forgive me if i dont believe you. old dogs, new tricks. both ways

Edited By: mrford on Nov 5th 2015, 21:32:45
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 21:45:57

Syko Syko Syko why you playing Syko -_-
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Nov 5th 2015, 21:47:28

Originally posted by Primeval:
Just the facts and then I won't be re-opening this thread:

- IMP is not going to war PANLV this round. In fact, I have a pact offer pending and waiting to hear back from Juusto.

-
yeah, IMP has a long history in that balance right? wait......no.

i can see it coming like a freight train. IMP has some numbers now. you are going to get fluffy, and you will be torn down for 6 months. it is a cycle that is a decade old.

lets break that cycle huh?

I'm not sure why this was necessary. IMP is making attempts at improving ourselves politically and has been working on that for a decent amount of time so far. We do not intend to back-peddle. However, no "IMP related" thread/topic is complete without mrford. Off-topic: 7-0, baby.

- Skyo: I consider you a friend in this game and a great player. I have no grudges with you and hate that you are going to play future rounds in another tag. Just know that the only way I will allow hits on your countries would be a situation created by an official declaration of war between IMP and whatever clan you end up with in the future. I can assure you that you will not be singled-out for aggressive actions through any solo-tags or other similar situation. Good luck, and I will personally miss you being around.

- Desperado told me that Crippler has scabbies

Have a good night, fellas.

confirmed