Verified:

ツ

Oct 15th 2023, 15:44:35

Hope you guys have a great first week of the reset.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 17:06:44

Ooo imp hit us again. Omg. What shall we do.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

ツ

Oct 15th 2023, 17:13:34

Not imp but try again.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 15th 2023, 21:59:10

You do realise that this happens literally all the time?
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 22:01:26

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Seriously lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ツ

Oct 15th 2023, 22:15:26

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Seriously lol

It doesn't. Last set they hit me unprovoked a little under a week oop. Figured I'd pay them back before fall holiday sets in.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 22:18:18

Originally posted by smiley:

Seriously lol

It doesn't. Last set they hit me unprovoked a little under a week oop. Figured I'd pay them back before fall holiday sets in.

I don't think he meant you particularly, but yeah it happens often, have fun though πŸ˜‰
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ツ

Oct 15th 2023, 22:23:45

Seriously lol

I don't think he meant you particularly, but yeah it happens often, have fun though πŸ˜‰

I will. Probably last a couple days and go away. Got to get the fun in before the game goes p00f.
Glad your doing better koh

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 0:03:33

[quote poster=ツ; 52168; 1022279]

Seriously lol

It doesn't. Last set they hit me unprovoked a little under a week oop. Figured I'd pay them back before fall holiday sets in. [/quote]

You say unprovoked, yet you killed my country 3 days into the set?
NBK

ツ

Oct 16th 2023, 0:12:35

Originally posted by razisabich:

Seriously lol

You say unprovoked, yet you killed my country 3 days into the set?

That country wasn't even tagged at the time and I had no idea it was yours. I was killing all the demo resellers at the start.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 0:33:12

Ok, so you were randomly killing a whole bunch of player controlled countries, and are surprised that someone retaliated? Especially after you hit us the previous set for no reason? Takes a lot of effort to play victim while wearing your shoes.
NBK

ツ

Oct 16th 2023, 0:41:07

Thought I had a good reason. I remembered when you guys piled on me during my 1v1 with milord. You should not have been surprised when I finally came back and hit you.

I think we also tried working out a truce before last set, but I was told you never responded.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 0:50:10

You thought you had a good reason to kill a whole bunch of player countries before they had the chance to tag up? Sounds about right.
NBK

ツ

Oct 16th 2023, 0:52:51

You thought you had a good reason to kill a whole bunch of player countries before they had the chance to tag up? Sounds about right.

Thought we were talking about why I hit you guys the set before last.
Pretty sure the only countries I did hit were sykos and I apologized even though I'm sure he doesn't care and an untagged demo reseller. Am I wrong?

You could have taken the L two sets back, truce the last reset, and been netting netting last set and this one. Yet here we are.

Edited By: ツ on Oct 16th 2023, 0:55:11

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 1:01:14

You could have taken the loss last set, truced this set, yet here we are.
NBK

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 1:01:50

Dont hit me, I have to test SO's to one up a group of hard core nerds, and I love you all equally!
Catch me on ir c

ツ

Oct 16th 2023, 1:52:50

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Dont hit me, I have to test SO's to one up a group of hard core nerds, and I love you all equally!

Shoot me your numbers on discord. We are in the same chat.

Prime

Oct 16th 2023, 2:52:26

You could have taken the L two sets back, truce the last reset, and been netting netting last set and this one. Yet here we are.

Jokes on you, smiley. K4F still nets. He has pawns burn turns on killing while he "has a chance to tag" and then has them do his bidding. Fly little monkeys, fly!

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 16th 2023, 3:13:41

Originally posted by Prime:

Jokes on you, smiley. K4F still nets. He has pawns burn turns on killing while he "has a chance to tag" and then has them do his bidding. Fly little monkeys, fly!

Didnt I personally kill your countries (or at least most of them) for the last 2 sets?
NBK

ツ

Oct 16th 2023, 4:31:14

Pew pew pew

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2023, 23:26:39

Hey bc or mob. I can’t recall 100% who uses the smiley handle lol.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

ツ

Oct 17th 2023, 0:58:14

Originally posted by Red X:

Mobs a newb

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 17th 2023, 2:24:48

[quote poster=ツ; 52168; 1022423]

Mobs a newb [/quote]

Oh hey bud. So this is still going on lol. You must be bored.

You know the NBK there is not exactly the same NBK that was there many moons ago, right?

I mean if it’s how you get your rocks off I guess cool, but I mean I just don’t understand.

ツ

Oct 17th 2023, 2:38:05

Originally posted by razisabich:

Mobs a newb

Oh hey bud. So this is still going on lol. You must be bored.

You know the NBK there is not exactly the same NBK that was there many moons ago, right?

I mean if it’s how you get your rocks off I guess cool, but I mean I just don’t understand.

Looks like some of the same actors to me. Minus the new ones.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 17th 2023, 3:13:32

I’m not playing. lol. I idle in discord so I get messages but that’s about it.

I’m not in any leadership role whatsoever.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 5:22:18

Yeah I just consider NBK as CC reborn these days. Shame that happened to a decent clan.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 17th 2023, 5:25:41

ツ

Oct 21st 2023, 17:24:34

Originally posted by smegma:

Yeah I just consider NBK as CC reborn these days. Shame that happened to a decent clan.

Kind of surprised I lasted almost a week. Having a blast messing with game mechanics though.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 21st 2023, 18:44:19

No point in killing a country just outta protection, the restart will be almost as strong as the original after a days turns.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 22nd 2023, 4:27:35

Just to clarify the list of grievences
-Imp/Hawk Attacked LoC, I gave Hawk a 2 day notice that I would hit him on my own. The rest of Imp we allocated 2 people to take care of (It was really really easy)
-No issues for around 6 months, no NBK aggression against IMP tagged or anyone else
-Hawk/Imp/Untags attack NBK, claim a victory despite having inferior NW and less kills at end of set
-Hawk/Imp followed up the next set with killing a number of countries, the countries that participated in the killruns were killed
-New set, hawk decided to grief NBK at the start of the set, claiming to be the victim because we "Attacked him without provocation" due to last set

I dont mind someone being honest and just wanting to fight. But the level that someone will go to be pretend to be a victim is pretty insane, especially when the said victim only skill, is to attack someone who is netting.

On the plus side, no damage done, and lots of fun to be had!
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 22nd 2023, 4:32:58

Oh, I forgot hawk was innocent, he didnt randomly make a decision to kill player controlled contries. He made the decision to only kill all demo player controlled countries to "try a thing", and was extremely offended that he was attacked in turn.
NBK

ツ

Oct 22nd 2023, 12:31:11

Just to clarify the list of grievences
-Imp/Hawk Attacked LoC, I gave Hawk a 2 day notice that I would hit him on my own. The rest of Imp we allocated 2 people to take care of (It was really really easy)
-No issues for around 6 months, no NBK aggression against IMP tagged or anyone else
-Hawk/Imp/Untags attack NBK, claim a victory despite having inferior NW and less kills at end of set
-Hawk/Imp followed up the next set with killing a number of countries, the countries that participated in the killruns were killed
-New set, hawk decided to grief NBK at the start of the set, claiming to be the victim because we "Attacked him without provocation" due to last set

I dont mind someone being honest and just wanting to fight. But the level that someone will go to be pretend to be a victim is pretty insane, especially when the said victim only skill, is to attack someone who is netting.

On the plus side, no damage done, and lots of fun to be had!

Is this what you really believe happened?

ツ

Oct 22nd 2023, 13:05:44

I remember it this way.

Nbk came back with the help of redx.
Nbk wanted to war imp so scraped the bottom of the barrel and recruited players from loc, remnants of cc, and one player from icd who also said whoever takes hawk in will never net again
An nbk player logs into the imp site a couple days before our fs and nbk uses the information to fs first.
War last about 2-3 resets this I don't remember. Imp somewhat dissolves in FFA.
Imp kind of comes back and gets suicide by weezy during our get fat clan challenge. Weezy might know the set we all had fun.
Hawk hits bug does not touch any other loc members.
Imp hits loc.
Nbk hits imp
Next set hawk wars milord and nbk/loc hit hawk and imp
I go afk for what feels like a year

I come back and play a couple resets
Hawk hits nbk about my third reset back. I think it's when I shaved about two bill off your top country and killed the other 15 while only losing one country to all of nbk.
Hawk next set hits sykos and some untags
Nbk kills hawk and imp
Hawk hits nbk first because why not. No reason to wait around for nbk to kill me.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 22nd 2023, 15:10:24

Most of the issues you are referring to are from like 3+ years ago, in fact, only a couple of the playing NBK members we have were around then. Funny how you mention that you went AFK for a year, the entire time you were gone, no one was killing anyone. And historically, at least in the last 3 years, with the exception of last set, you were always hitting someone first (that was netting and not war ready).
NBK

ツ

Oct 22nd 2023, 15:40:30

Most of the issues you are referring to are from like 3+ years ago, in fact, only a couple of the playing NBK members we have were around then. Funny how you mention that you went AFK for a year, the entire time you were gone, no one was killing anyone. And historically, at least in the last 3 years, with the exception of last set, you were always hitting someone first (that was netting and not war ready).

I know we are both never going to see eye to eye. You play with some players who have stated that I will never net again and threaten any clans I join with this.
Why do you think I could ever trust some of your players that had been the aggressor in the past?
Your me historically being the aggressor is untrue. In those nbk early wars nbk was the aggressor. Even when I started in loc we would get dragged into unwarranted wars with cc because they were bored. One of your own members suicided on imp before nbk reformed and claimed we did it first. In those events I was never the aggressor. Even last reset I had 0 attacks on nbk until nbk started killing me. I even heard y'all had no intentions of hashing things out with imp. No goal on working towards peace. So again. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 22nd 2023, 19:11:24

Last set you killed my country, and unless you are an idiot, you new it was my country, hence why we killed you. What members stated they will kill you and any clan you are in? Personally I dont really care what you do, netting, or killing someone else. As for you 'hearing' that we had no intentions of hashing things out with imp, no clue where you heard that from, I wasn't even aware of that!
NBK

ツ

Oct 22nd 2023, 19:36:55

Last set you killed my country, and unless you are an idiot, you new it was my country, hence why we killed you.

If that country was tagged it would not have been hit.
I'm sure that member will pop on the forums soon enough to gloat his victory while hiding behind multiple other members.

Prime

Oct 22nd 2023, 21:14:23

Crippler ICD Game profile

Oct 22nd 2023, 23:54:21

we arent joining your only fans prime
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

ツ

Oct 23rd 2023, 16:08:50

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
we arent joining your only fans prime

It's only feet pics with his socks on anyway.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2023, 22:39:48

I seriously still don't understand what really started the beef between NBK and IMP. All I remember is that the IMPers wanted me to tag IMP again.

Back then I hadn't played for IMP for 7 sets, and the 4 sets prior the war between NBK and IMP began I had been tagged NBK. I did login to the IMP site to see what was going on and to see if I still had access. Might have been a dirtbag move, but you guys have for sure made up for it with all the purpled strings we have had to deal with since then.

And, honestly, what side did you expect me to be on in this? NBK is where I started out in FFA back in set 15 and there's no chance I wouldn't be on the NBK-side in a war.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2023, 22:45:06

Oh, had to check my inbox...

Weezy detagged from NBK and hit IMP 7 days later. You guys held NBK responsible and decided to hit back the next set.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 1:11:48

Originally posted by whooze:
Oh, had to check my inbox...

Weezy detagged from NBK and hit IMP 7 days later. You guys held NBK responsible and decided to hit back the next set.

I was there for that, depending on if he did it more then once. Didnt we kill all his countries ourselves? (Someone did this 2 years and change ago)
NBK

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 20:02:53

Dear friends ! I hope by attacking you, I didn’t upset anyone! Firstly, I did not attack top countries!
Secondly, I was not motivated by hatred, but only by sporting interest.
My countries are weak. I think you will kill them quickly. I will be grateful if you evaluate my attack correctly!
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2023, 20:43:15

You should have gone Tyranny if your intentions was to war, (assuming you're www tag)
(•_•)

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 20:47:30

You should have gone Tyranny if your intentions was to war, (assuming you're www tag)

I hope you enjoyed going down finishing me off) If I had a couple of players, they would easily eat those who finished me off. This is a strategy)
Regarding tyranny. Brother, I could even play as a republic. It’s not about the government)
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 20:48:47

But very interesting)
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 20:50:16

Learn to kill quickly! I killed 1 in a minute! Several players can kill in 20-30 seconds.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 20:52:11

Okay, I'll leave for now. Kill a couple more countries. I won't defend them! But try to kill quickly. For a while!
Π£Π΄Π°Ρ‡ΠΈ!
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2023, 20:54:43

Originally posted by MILORD:

I hope you enjoyed going down finishing me off) If I had a couple of players, they would easily eat those who finished me off. This is a strategy)
Regarding tyranny. Brother, I could even play as a republic. It’s not about the government)

Actually it does matter, if you play a Tyranny techer you can produce tech during readiness recovery or use spies to inflict damage, try that next time around :-)
(•_•)

MILORD Game profile

Oct 24th 2023, 20:56:41

Actually it does matter, if you play a Tyranny techer you can produce tech during readiness recovery or use spies to inflict damage, try that next time around :-)

Yes, it has . But I was not preparing for war. this is impromptu.
born in the USSR