Verified:

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 7:25:19

Poopfluff

Edited By: Thomas on Dec 22nd 2010, 7:46:43
See Original Post

Nasjym Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 9:13:59

ruined E2025? I believe that was over farming, restrictive policies and inactive admins that did that in.. if anything, any untagged multi's I or other colors may or may not have played only made it easier for new players to slip under the farming radar by providing quite an ample amount of easily obtained land.

Like it or not, there is some contribution to be found in there

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 9:19:52

This game needs computer made landfarms that are 100% random in their playtimes/attacking. Will never happen. But on could wish.

highrock Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 9:36:05

Originally posted by Thomas:
This game needs computer made landfarms that are 100% random in their playtimes/attacking. Will never happen. But on could wish.

i thought that was something on the todo list?
formerly Viola MD

Sauron NBK Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 10:06:33

Ivan's douchebaggery never ceases to amaze me.

Ivan Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 10:07:55

And what has ivan been a douchebag about?

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 17:21:05

raf don't forget i stole your little sisters virginity and Mr. fluff had his way with your father last night.

didn't want your list to be incomplete =)

Mr Midnight

Dec 22nd 2010, 17:39:51

Originally posted by oats:
RD is filled with sociopaths who had no problem causing the ruin of earth2025 and I doubt they have an issue doing it here.

wow ... mehul was in RD? Anyone know what color he played as :P

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 17:41:24

Mr. Veggie???

ponderer Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:08:01

Originally posted by Mr Midnight:
Originally posted by oats:
RD is filled with sociopaths who had no problem causing the ruin of earth2025 and I doubt they have an issue doing it here.

wow ... mehul was in RD? Anyone know what color he played as :P

Mehul seemed to lose interest in the game when deleting RD's bots became a full time job. So I'd have to agree with Oats. The bots and the resulting administrative indifference led to a max exodus from the game, which in turn amplified the impact of the farming and alliance policies.

While you may try and deny that you and the other "colors" killed the earth 2025, the fact is that you did.

I hope you and your brethren aren't using similar tactics here, because alliance wide/condoned cheating will kill this game a hell of lot faster than farming or imag ruining Spawn's netgaining reset.

I'd get more worked up over RD's continued existence, but to be honest if this game wasn't here I'd find something else to do with my time.
m0m0rific

locket Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 20:42:47

Nasjym, your multying caused plenty of people to quit the game and it caused an untold amount of problems. Seems so curious that MX sided with IX or got that pact from laf back in the day. And then IX pushes arrow out of the game with the help of multies. UCN, sof, and PDM all had issues.

Can you honestly even try to lie to yourself and say RD was good for the game?

Jelly

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:33:57

Every reset, there's at least 5 countries that EVO farms, while that country would retort once or twice EARLY in the reset, and then goes off top feeding other alliances.

Playtimes as well is very suspicious, often EVO would hit an untag, then the untag would log on, top feed some more, then EVO would hit that untag again.

Anyone with access to a working news tracker can see it.

cept no one does anything about it because EVO has 3 admins in there.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:42:07

The problem is that you need both a working "news tracker" and a working brain.

Jelly

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:48:21

Originally posted by Slagpit:
The problem is that you need both a working "news tracker" and a working brain.

spoken like a true bully.

de1i Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 23:06:13

Originally posted by locket:
Nasjym, your multying caused plenty of people to quit the game and it caused an untold amount of problems. Seems so curious that MX sided with IX or got that pact from laf back in the day. And then IX pushes arrow out of the game with the help of multies. UCN, sof, and PDM all had issues.

Can you honestly even try to lie to yourself and say RD was good for the game?

I spent 2 years in IX being botted by people who obviously (we need not say why) we're not in RD. The only reason why we survived was because our allies were willing to hide us and certain RD members were willing to bot the bots hitting us. So yes I will go as far to say that RD was good for me.

locket Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 23:13:06

You are not the game. And I'd go so far as to say that without RD the cheating that did happen would have been much more manageable for the admin deletions and much less rampant. So maybe IX would never have been botted.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 23:25:26

So are you going to post proof or are you just going to try and tarnish Evo and/or LaF here on AT?

I rarely post on these forums, because I find myself arguing with morons.

The admin route just shows how low you people really have to go.
re(ally)tired

Ivan Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 0:11:01

Well do you feel guilty anoniem? if you dont then i guess you have nothing to worry about and if you do know of someone doing stuf like this then perhaps you will take this warning and tell them that if we ever find out we will visit your trees

de1i Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 0:52:34

Originally posted by locket:
You are not the game. And I'd go so far as to say that without RD the cheating that did happen would have been much more manageable for the admin deletions and much less rampant. So maybe IX would never have been botted.

Nope I am not this game but I am just as much a part of it as anyone else who has played the past 11 years. I am just as much a victim as a lot of people by bots and RD isn't to blame. Unfortunately RD is the only ones who get the credit for the bots that terrorized everyone for so many years, while others have gotten away scott free. Am I saying RD is innocent, no but they weren't the only ones to make the game hell for people.

Without RD it would of been more manageable? Yeah sure but seeing as the admins did nothing, NOTHING, I'm just going to lololololx9000 at that. BTW you really shouldn't be spouting off about RD given your own alliances history with them.

Was going to write a bit more but busy at work and about to head home.

ponderer Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 1:07:38

I'd wager that if wasn't for IX's known ties to RD, they would not have gotten botted. So while you didn't get botted by RD, you got botted because of RD.

I wasn't around when it happened, but my guess is the bot runners felt botting IX would hurt RD more than botting a bunch of throw away countries. The last time I was a head in an alliance fighting RD I advocated attacking mainstream alliances with ties to RD. Not a hard jump to make, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought about it.

As a swirve moderator I had some access to Mehul. After Ving Thor he seemed to lose almost all of his interest in the game - mainly because Mehul knew that short of community moderation (a step he didn't want to take because he didn't trust the community to be impartial), there was no preventative measure he could put in place to stop the bots without greatly limiting player access to the game, and the only solution was to be reactive, which meant spending hours and wages that he couldn't afford to spend. You talk about the admins doing nothing. You're right, they didn't, because they could not afford to spend the time needed, and Mehul had other projects drawing his interests.

BTW, your little attempt at deflection (about alliance history of being tight with RD) won't work on me : )

Edited By: ponderer on Dec 23rd 2010, 1:11:49
See Original Post
m0m0rific

hanlong Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 1:23:28

there's a place to do FA and its not AT :P

feel free to use the proper channels if you want to talk about stuff ;)

and ivan: i'm trying to reach to you, since i would love to listen to what you have to say. shoot me a message back and we can chat

Don Hanlong
Head FR of LaF

Edited By: hanlong on Dec 23rd 2010, 1:39:51
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 3:07:16

Deli i am speaking about past RD so I am not overly worried. Heck I even mentioned a laf connection above. It has been pretty widely assumed or known(im sure some or most know the truth) that laf had connections to RD. Mind you most of the clans did by choice or not by choice ;) So yah. Not overly worried.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 14:16:01

I can honestly say evo has nothing to do with any of this. it doesn't make any sense, and we'd have no reason to be involved.
re(ally)tired

Ivan Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 14:16:51

Well then you have nothing to worry about do you? :)

archaic Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 15:31:03

Just to assuage my curiosity - are there ANY untaggeds that are not getting farmed to death by Laf and EVO? If some random untagged (say me for instance) had an axe to grind with Sof, the likelyhood that it would get farmed by EVO and Laf is approximately 100% - and still purely coincidental. I think that perhaps that rather obvious fact is being overlooked by Sherlock Ivanholms, or perhaps (as usual) he is just pre-fabricating a reason to blindside a couple of netting tags because SoF are too big of pussies to fight a real war?

/me stirs pot
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 15:36:12

archaic makes a great point. In sets past (something similar to this happened multiple times) I remember farming an untagged and getting a message from them saying "Nice grabs, no worries I don't want to hit you I'm here to exact revenge on clan XXX for XXX". One time a guy even told me when he would be playing the next day so that I could log on and get the big grabs right after he came out of DR. Most times in these cases its an untagged with an "axe to grind" as archaic says for actions from previous sets, who is almost happy to have all the EVO/LAF farming b/c it puts him in heavy DR.

Chevs

Dec 23rd 2010, 16:36:49

Keep this thread in mind when earth awards come out!
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

anoniem Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 16:40:48

I'm not worried. I just don't like baseless accusations.
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 24th 2010, 0:40:35

All alliances sorted by total number of defends from untaggeds and spam tags:

defending_tag count
SancT 409
RAGE 225
EVOdiez 197
SOF 156
LaF 53
Paradigm 47
SOL 31
RD 14
iMagNum 10
xICNx 7
LCNostra 7
xNAx 6
TheOmega 2
MONSTERS 2

WHY EVO NO GET HIT????

derivative Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 6:05:57

hello conspiracy.

/me is 99% certain the the acts carried out by an untagged will never make sense to someone tagged.

IT'S WHY THEY'RE UNTAGGED.

locket Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 7:07:13

hmm not many laffers grabbing so far this set, but how the heck do rage/sanct have that many? Suiciders with a grudge?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2010, 11:59:57

EVOdiez 197

*slaps slag around with a dead squirrel* ;)

Originally posted by Slagpit:
All alliances sorted by total number of defends from untaggeds and spam tags:

defending_tag count
SancT 409
RAGE 225
EVOdiez 197
SOF 156
LaF 53
Paradigm 47
SOL 31
RD 14
iMagNum 10
xICNx 7
LCNostra 7
xNAx 6
TheOmega 2
MONSTERS 2

WHY EVO NO GET HIT????

and no, i didn't read the rest of the thread either ... too much for me ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

diez Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 13:11:00

evo has a few ppls camping for news, we have been doing it for as long as I can remember.

We do get our fair share of retals from the untaggeds, just look at slag's data there.

When you hit an untagged and it decides to hit you instead of the other guys who hit you, you should just quit crying and rebuild your country instead of accusing others of controlling the untags. heh.

Ivan Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:15:16

SoF has ppl camping the news as well, ive done it a lot of times in the past personally but when I see untaggeds who we dont touch and gets farmed by laf/evo daily without touching them and that untagged touches sof/other tags im going to put a warning out there and I would have no problem killing any country that knows this player in person and gets the benefits from his actions

for me thats a hostile action and will be responded as one and no diez you can try to claim that his has never happend in the past and you can try to claim that im crying about it but im not we both know that it has happend in the past and it will happend again in the future and im definately not crying about it, if evidence is found that this or any other new case is done on purpose proper actions will be taken.

that is all

AxAlar Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:25:44

untaggeds dont like sanct :(

sadness.

on a side note, if RD didnt exist, it probably would have been created as a different alliance or within another alliance likely to be shady (Delitez anyone? GNV?) and been just as much of a problem.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

anoniem Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 11:30:29

Shoot first, ask questions later.

lulululuulululul
re(ally)tired

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 26th 2010, 21:25:45

what is the point to this thread anyway...

oh i know
batman rides an elephant, your argument is invalid.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

hanlong Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 20:35:01

this thread was to wish us a merry christmas.

now that its way past and its almost new years, maybe we should change it to happy new years!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:00:03

BTW:

Evo have MMRs (Minimum Military Requirements) updated throughout the reset, based on the threat from untaggeds, so the majority of our alliance is usually well protected.

I also love this quote: "WHY EVO NO GET HIT?"
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:02:23

anoneim: i actually find that quote hilarious too but for a different reason (the obvious lack of grammar skills :P)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Zahc Game profile

Jun 24th 2013, 5:56:30

dam you laf/evo!
llort orp s`fos