Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 19:02:02

Hello old friends. I will apologize in advance, I do not have a TLDR. However, I will attempt to keep this brief.

First of all, Hi Doug! Despite your best intelligence (hahahaha, are you really a cop? You are terrible at this!), I am actually not banned from the forums. So you can stop telling all of PDM that.

Also, just while we are on the topic... can you stop sending everyone pictures of your penis? It's cool that you're gay, but you don't need to lead with that with everyone you meet, and harp on it non-stop. Nobody asked for pictures of your boyfriend, and we definitely didn't ask for fluff pics, so chill bro.

Onto the main point of this post.

I am a former multi user. I used them when I ran The Resistance and fought against Darkness. I used them with Milkman. I'm admitting this now because my eyes have been opened, and it's time for light to be shed on the light.

Last week, I provided info about myself and Milkman running multis. Milkman is STILL running multis in team. His country Whorechata and Pastor Milk are multis. I provided dozens of screenshots to Doug and Leto about this.

Doug initially was sympathetic, and actually provided me with Milkmans country number in alliance to attack. And then attempted to stop/delay PDM from counter attacking me.

Leto... he was less open to this information. He told me he was going to pray for me, and then immediately went on the offensive against me.

I'm not sure what conversations he had with Doug, but Doug changed his tune shortly after, and began a crusade against me that lead to myself, Pinoy, two new players, and some other random I've never heard of getting banned for multis.

Then Doug continued trashing me with PDM and others, spreading lies about me being forum banned, and telling everyone he was going to ban me from the game completely. He always talks about how well connected he is in this game. Who knows, maybe he can do that?

It's been about a week since all of this started, and as you can all see, Milkman and Leto are still waging war as best buds in Light. PDM has not kicked Milk out of their alliance. I didn't think those two were cheaters, but I don't really know what other conclusion to draw from all of this. It's like finding out the actor you looked up to is actually a pedophile! Ugh, disgusting.

Anyways, I know I'm throwing stones in a glass house. But this house was garbage anyway. If anyone wants more info, happy to share. Obviously some of it is self-incriminating, but I'm cool with that at this point.

Milkman - You want to admit to anything here bud?

Edited By: BlackHole on Mar 9th 2024, 19:05:33
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 9th 2024, 19:05:59

The Pinoy and the one untagged had nothing to do with the other deletions. Separate issues.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 19:11:10

I know nothing about the accusations made here; but, I can say with certainty that Milk and Leto are exceptional people.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 19:12:52

Celphi - do you hold that opinion even if it comes out as true that Milk is currently running multi's in team? Well not anymore, since one has been deleted. Not sure why the 2nd hasn't yet though.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 19:15:16

Make more multis milk so we can kill them all

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 19:20:56

If I remember correctly, Milkman has a son who plays the game. It's not my place to state his name on here; but, it may be a case of accidental deletion, idk. I just know when I played with those guys they were both standup people.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 19:32:41

Edited By: BlackHole on Mar 9th 2024, 19:34:45
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 19:42:12

Well, well, well.

Call me surprised pikachu face that milk is also a multi running cheater.

Thanks BH for outing him.

AbRaMcHiK Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 19:49:35

why in this game is it so difficult to recognize whether it is a cartoon or not. If my son, daughter or wife were playing here, and we were sitting in the same room. They would know everything about the game. Or almost everything (I don’t know much about this myself). But you could call her and ask any questions, are they really playing this game or am I doing it. Just ask a couple of questions. Why can't this be done here?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 19:51:28

I guest this guy miss the part where the player admitted to running multis to war us.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 19:54:43

I have a small 6 year old child. Is it cool if I make an account for them to play and I’ll “guide” him on his country by playing it for him I mean with him on his personal iPhone????

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 19:59:18

Originally posted by AbRaMcHiK:
why in this game is it so difficult to recognize whether it is a cartoon or not. If my son, daughter or wife were playing here, and we were sitting in the same room. They would know everything about the game. Or almost everything (I don’t know much about this myself). But you could call her and ask any questions, are they really playing this game or am I doing it. Just ask a couple of questions. Why can't this be done here?

It's inconvenient to admit, but when you are given incontrovertible evidence that someone is cheating, you should really just admit it, instead of doubling down on their defense.

Lest you look like Leto, and turn you stellar reputation into a laughing stock overnight, all for what....? To defend a fluffty player and massive cheater like Milk?

Ya'll are better than this. You want to war, do it without him and his multis. You're good players. You don't need to cheat to win. Stop defending him. The Light was formed with multis and it will be it's legacy. Don't let it take down the rest of your legacies with it. Don't be like Leto and Doug.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 20:01:34

Cheater calling someone else a cheater... that's rich 😂
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 20:04:08

FYI our queen Galleri has posted on the mod chat discord that the admin team is investigating.

The Light will eventually shine on who is breaking the terms of service of the game!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 20:06:32

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Doesn't it make sense that it is how I would know?

Also - I don't have a sterling reputation. Nothing really to ruin here :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 20:23:51

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Doesn't it make sense that it is how I would know?

Also - I don't have a sterling reputation. Nothing really to ruin here :)

I don't point my finger until there's evidence and affirmation from a game mod, right now it is hearsay situation so I'm not going to trash a person being accused by a cheater of cheating, that's equivalent to Joe Biden accusing someone of being a pedophile, I'm not going to believe the actual pedophile 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 20:31:36

I am taking this as mutual assured self destruction. He has receipts he incriminates himself to bring down the other guy cuz he has nothing to lose now as he said

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 10th 2024, 0:33:08

Superfly is correct.
At this time, we are checking this out.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 1:59:10

:(

Disappointing to read this. I didn't see the part below the ad at first glance.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 10th 2024, 16:34:29

Originally posted by Celphi:

How are you getting ads? You have Patron.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 16:43:22

I’m also getting ads as patron

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 16:45:38

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Celphi:

How are you getting ads? You have Patron.

He was talking about the ad on Imgur, but yes, I am getting FULL SCREEN ANNOYING ads as a coin buying Patron...

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 10th 2024, 16:46:59

Ad free is a Premium feature

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 16:51:20

Prime, "coin buying Patron." Not only am I a Patron, I am a Premium member. Making me more valuable to this game than 99% of the player base.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 16:52:15

But you might have been talking to Coalie :D

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 16:58:17

As someone that has financially contributed to the game , I have a strong disdain for cheaters.

Thank you prime and Galleri for taking the time to take out the trash. Glad to see some ppl still care about the game.

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 11th 2024, 11:53:26

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 22:59:38

Paging Milkman and Leto!

Has anyone seen Milkman or Leto???? I am worried about them.

Leto - remember when you told me that you'd TALKED TO whorespower and milk at the same time in discord? And you told me that I must have hate in my heart. And that you would pray for me? And insisted I was wrong?

Well sir, I think you owe me an apology. As a man of God, I would think that'd be easy for you to do. Admit you were wrong. Admit you shouldn't have said the things to me that you said, and admit that you were indeed playing with a cheater.

OR - you could bury your head in the sand and keep cheating. I'm not sure that's going to work out fantastically for your reputation though.

And Milk - come on bro. You LOVE to talk fluff to me. Do it publicly. Your silence is immensely disappointing. I thought you had more fight in you.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 23:11:22

The discord is mighty quite and empty!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 0:06:01

Originally posted by SuperFly:
The discord is mighty quite and empty!

Quiet?
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 2:06:01

Haha yea quiet. No more Leto, TC or Milk talking smack. Must be too busy doctoring evidence lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 11th 2024, 11:40:41

Originally posted by Coalie:
As someone that has financially contributed to the game , I have a strong disdain for cheaters.

Thank you prime for taking the time to take out the trash. Glad to see some ppl still care about the game.

Wtf. Am I chopped liver? 🤣🤔

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 11:53:57

Thank you prime for taking the time to take out the trash. Glad to see some ppl still care about the game.

? You must have edited my post.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:14:07

crap crap crap and more crap.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

MILORD Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:20:23

Dear players, to be honest, it’s a dark story with bans. For some reason I can’t believe that Milkman cheated. Although I can't verify this. But, for example, I know for sure that Shahida was banned 100% incorrectly from the alliance. She plays with one account and does not use VPN. She didn’t give the passwords to anyone. I know her personally. I have known all Russian-speaking players since Mars 2025.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:22:22

Personally, I don't use VPN either.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 13:27:49

And why are you so angry anyway? You have pure hatred. We are all just playing. And I get upset when I lose, and you are people. No normal human emotions are alien to us. But we must not lose our humanity.
born in the USSR

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 14:36:05

You don't believe Milkman cheated, even though I provided screenshots of him admitting to cheating, he had in discord the Whorespower persona that he was acting as just a few days ago, that he refers to in those screenshots, and the mods deleted both his countries for cheating based on evidence they were able to find?

But you don't believe he was cheating?

fluff bro. I don't know what else to tell you. I've proven it as clearly as is possible. If that's not enough evidence, nothing ever will be for you.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2024, 14:45:46

Just to be clear, nobody here hates Astral.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 11th 2024, 15:49:22

? You must have edited my post.

Pfft. Nerd.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 22:56:14

Millllllkmaaaaan!

You've sent a lot of people here to defend you, but you've conveniently been absent from defending yourself.

Your previous win against Darkness last set is marred by the cheating. EVEN IF you somehow manage to do decent next set, everyone will be wondering about your consistent cheating. Until you come on these forums, admit your mistakes, apologize, and maybe say that you won't do it going forward, you will not receive any credit or acknowledgement of anything you accomplish in this game.

You will forever be the silent cheater. The one who wasn't man enough to face the music. To admit his mistakes. They may make statues of you, Doug and Leto. You can be in the pantheon of pathetic men in EE history. They will make a wiki page about your cowardice!

Graves Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 23:14:27

Damn guys, it’s a game. If only you put this much into something else in your life maybe you wouldn’t be getting so worked up over a game!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 23:17:13

Graves - I put effort into a lot of things outside of this game. Truth be told, it's not that hard to post a few comments on here daily.

Where's milk? I know you've seen him. Ask him why he's hiding. Tell him to come face the music!

He's tainted everyone associated with him. He needs to own up to that.

Steeps Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 23:20:43

Ever thought that maybe they're not posting because a) they don't really care, b) they don't have to justify it to you and c) what is posting actually going to gain apart from you ranting more about how you can justify your own cheating because someone else did it.

I don't know you, I don't know Doug, I don't know any of the parties involved, but reading rants like this honestly makes me think you've tried to get it on with Doug, been rejected and you're the spurned lover seeking redemption from a community to make them out they're the bad guy when you already have a reputation.

Seek therapy and move on.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 11th 2024, 23:25:40

Nope. Never thought any of that.

I think Milk isn't posting cause he's a fvcking coward.

Good try though!!! Anyone else but Milk want to come out and defend him?!?

Steeps Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 0:06:07

Milk rejected your advances too? Honestly there are better sites out there for dating than here.

What you're in need of is a big hug. Aim higher! You're worth it.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 0:20:50

Steeps - this are pretty sad attempts at deflection. Keep trying though!

Millllkkkyyyy! Where you at cheater? You think you're gonna be able to get away with it next set? Better make up more backstories for your multis. Prime has given you an out with being able to use VPN's, you just gotta be convincing with your story!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 11:39:49

I can't wait to smash all your countries some more.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 21:04:20

Empy -

Who you gonna do it with? You starting a new clan? Or are you going to continue playing with the cheaters?

Until Milkman comes on here and admits to his wrong doing, asks for forgiveness, and makes a pledge to never use multis again, I don't think anyone can even take your side seriously. Any victory will be stained with fraud. You must either jettison the cheaters, or demand they face the music publicly, and vow to end their cheating ways.

Hell, part of your own clan got taken out by collateral damage because of Milk, Smokey, Whores, Tacos and the rest of the milkman families cheating.