Verified:

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2024, 18:08:17

Well it has been a pretty good run, but this is our last adventure. We did what we came here to do. We lived, laughed, made racially inspired jokes (privately), made a lot of money, made children, and one of us drank Truly.

Here is the timeline as I remember it:

• Requiem suicides Chevs and they become buds.
• ZEN and Req, who had man crushes on each other for years reconnect.
• Requiem introduces Chevs to ZEN.
• Chevs, Req and ZEN plan the creation of TheBOMB with two goals in mind; change the way the game is played and have fun in the process.
• Req still had commitments to other alliances, so Chevs and ZEN start solo for the first round.
• Mercs landgrabs Chevs. Chevs and ZEN suicide Tmac in EVO because he is a good dude.
• Everyone hates TheBomb. So far so good.
• Create the insurance policy. Not be poor like Hash.
• Connect with NotaWolf (also known as..... :)) as he is a legend and like minded.
• Pick fights with LaF because they are nerds.
• Being BFF's with Rasp and proclaiming Mercs is our forever FDP.
• Connect with RickyD and Vamps to give LaF an OOP war. Destroy them.
• Hide in other alliances. Get deleted for creating two countries but only playing one of them.
• Taking leadership of clan named "xSOLx". Bringing them to great glory.
• Chevs gets a 30 day ban? Maybe more. Don't remember, but I think he called someone names and they didn't like it.
• Go into hiding, waiting, plotting. Like a cobra, waiting to strike.
• Return to glory after our RM comes back to life. I.E. Jesus of Nazareth
• Slagpit becomes President of TheBomb because he unknowingly was tricked into creating our tag and is elected President.
• Chevs and Slagpit have creative differences on how the game should be played.
• Retire like Tom Brady. At the top.
• Return like Tom Brady after Chevs is re-instated. Still at the top.
• Win everything. Love. Respect. Women. Etc.
• Witness weird game mechanic changes that could have only been suggested by Swedish persons.
• Win more, but with some help from our friends due to the insurance policy. I will not name them if they do not want to be named.
• Man with memory returns and forever bans Chevs. Seemingly debatable reasons, according to some.

.......today is the day we retire. For many of us, it has run its course. For others, they needed some motivation (like being suicided) in order to come to the same conclusion. So, with that in mind....here is our final video.

Link: https://vimeo.com/932150145

Love you guys.

Salud, Mi Familia.

CNB
Leader of clan named "xSOLx"
We miss you PAUL

P.S: Thank you everyone for supporting our adventure. Whether you were on the good side, bad side, sideline or just oblivious. You played a part, if even a small part.

Edited By: ChuckNorrisBeard on Apr 8th 2024, 18:12:45. Reason: LINK IT
See Original Post

Apr 8th 2024, 18:11:50

First

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2024, 18:19:45

Cheers guys

Thanks for keeping the game interesting

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2024, 18:56:01

We'll bring you back with the dragon balls when the time is right old buds
Catch me on ir c

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 19:51:46

Will miss you fam. You will forever be in our hearts!

Prime

Apr 9th 2024, 0:04:13

Dinosaur eats man. Woman inherits the Earth.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2024, 0:30:00

I watched the video. The part at the end where the crew forgives SaladPit definitely showed some class.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Apr 9th 2024, 0:59:41

Deja vu?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2024, 1:44:34

In the grand scheme of Earth Empires, where every thread tells a tale of conquest, companionship, and the occasional casualty (RIP Chevs aka Real Man aka Giga-Chad), our journey has indeed been one for the ages, from the early days of courageous strategies– OOP tag killing LaF– to the end game moral victory watching the G-Man get aided to 3b NW to forever be in the book of the illegitimate– time to make a new profile and get deleted by Slagpit (TM).

Ah, the timeline– a saga of friendship forged in the fires of digital warfare and strategies so crafty they could make a Swedish game mechanic blush– and did with the aid of Qzjul. From the inception of The BOMB, a beacon of innovation and mischief, to the strategies that saw us ascend to glory, we've Truly (pun intended) done it all. To think, it all began with a "suicidal" (Suck it old man, the only snowflake I see here) pact that blossomed into the unlikeliest of alliances, proving once and for all that in the heat of battle, even the fiercest of enemies can become the best of friends.

Our raids into the political conspiracy of alliance leadership, the thrill of undercover operations (with only the occasional slap on the wrist for our daring), and the endless pursuit of victory, have been nothing short of legendary. We've seen the rise and fall of Earth Empires, and through it all, we've stood together as Real Men.

To CNB, the fearless leader of "xSOLx," and to all who have been a part of this magnificent journey, I raise my glass. Here's to the battles fought, the friendships forged, and to the next chapter, wherever it may lead– hopefully lots of Trulys and hookers. May our paths cross again, and may we always remember the time when we ruled Earth Empires.

Salud, Mi Familia. The game may be over, but the legend will live on.
Yours in retirement (but I am always ready for a comeback), and I am playing in PDM (TM).

-Req

P.S: Never the aggressor. The insurance policy is undefeated. We win. SUCK IT NERDS!

Drow Game profile

Apr 9th 2024, 5:43:46

Originally posted by Requiem:
In the grand scheme of Earth Empires, where every thread tells a tale of conquest, companionship, and the occasional casualty (RIP Chevs aka Real Man aka Giga-Chad), our journey has indeed been one for the ages, from the early days of courageous strategies– OOP tag killing LaF– to the end game moral victory watching the G-Man get aided to 3b NW to forever be in the book of the illegitimate– time to make a new profile and get deleted by Slagpit (TM).

Ah, the timeline– a saga of friendship forged in the fires of digital warfare and strategies so crafty they could make a Swedish game mechanic blush– and did with the aid of Qzjul. From the inception of The BOMB, a beacon of innovation and mischief, to the strategies that saw us ascend to glory, we've Truly (pun intended) done it all. To think, it all began with a "suicidal" (Suck it old man, the only snowflake I see here) pact that blossomed into the unlikeliest of alliances, proving once and for all that in the heat of battle, even the fiercest of enemies can become the best of friends.

Our raids into the political conspiracy of alliance leadership, the thrill of undercover operations (with only the occasional slap on the wrist for our daring), and the endless pursuit of victory, have been nothing short of legendary. We've seen the rise and fall of Earth Empires, and through it all, we've stood together as Real Men.

To CNB, the fearless leader of "xSOLx," and to all who have been a part of this magnificent journey, I raise my glass. Here's to the battles fought, the friendships forged, and to the next chapter, wherever it may lead– hopefully lots of Trulys and hookers. May our paths cross again, and may we always remember the time when we ruled Earth Empires.

Yours in retirement (but I am always ready for a comeback), and I am playing in PDM (TM).

-Req

P.S: Never the aggressor. The insurance policy is undefeated. We win. SUCK IT NERDS!

Why was I not told you were in PDM? :p

Paradigm President of failed speeling

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 9th 2024, 11:34:06

Originally posted by Drow:

-Req

He drinks White Claw.... Of course he is in PDM.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2024, 15:53:20

-Req

What a legendary post by a class act.

Luckily I have you and chevs by phone so I still get my dose. Now that we aren't playing, I feel comfortable enough to meet in RL.

I owe you some Truly. How great was it that this started and ended with a suicide of a top 5 country.

BlueCow

Apr 9th 2024, 21:37:50

Was a blast guys.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2024, 23:35:59

I know it's not a goodbye but a until we meet again.

Great job and excellent post!

Drow Game profile

Apr 10th 2024, 14:32:39

Originally posted by galleri:

-Req

He has been in PDM in the past, I was not aware of him being here currently lol

Paradigm President of failed speeling

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 11th 2024, 2:18:36

-Req

No nerd. You are misreading. He is saying if he comes back he will be in PDM. lol
<3

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 3:17:28

I think he needs to be deleted for being The Ultimate Chad
Catch me on ir c

Thunder Game profile

Apr 12th 2024, 23:13:00

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
Well it has been a pretty good run, but this is our last adventure. We did what we came here to do. We lived, laughed, made racially inspired jokes (privately), made a lot of money, made children, and one of us drank Truly.

Here is the timeline as I remember it:

• Requiem suicides Chevs and they become buds.
• ZEN and Req, who had man crushes on each other for years reconnect.
• Requiem introduces Chevs to ZEN.
• Chevs, Req and ZEN plan the creation of TheBOMB with two goals in mind; change the way the game is played and have fun in the process.
• Req still had commitments to other alliances, so Chevs and ZEN start solo for the first round.
• Mercs landgrabs Chevs. Chevs and ZEN suicide Tmac in EVO because he is a good dude.
• Everyone hates TheBomb. So far so good.
• Create the insurance policy. Not be poor like Hash.
• Connect with NotaWolf (also known as..... :)) as he is a legend and like minded.
• Pick fights with LaF because they are nerds.
• Being BFF's with Rasp and proclaiming Mercs is our forever FDP.
• Connect with RickyD and Vamps to give LaF an OOP war. Destroy them.
• Hide in other alliances. Get deleted for creating two countries but only playing one of them.
• Taking leadership of clan named "xSOLx". Bringing them to great glory.
• Chevs gets a 30 day ban? Maybe more. Don't remember, but I think he called someone names and they didn't like it.
• Go into hiding, waiting, plotting. Like a cobra, waiting to strike.
• Return to glory after our RM comes back to life. I.E. Jesus of Nazareth
• Slagpit becomes President of TheBomb because he unknowingly was tricked into creating our tag and is elected President.
• Chevs and Slagpit have creative differences on how the game should be played.
• Retire like Tom Brady. At the top.
• Return like Tom Brady after Chevs is re-instated. Still at the top.
• Win everything. Love. Respect. Women. Etc.
• Witness weird game mechanic changes that could have only been suggested by Swedish persons.
• Win more, but with some help from our friends due to the insurance policy. I will not name them if they do not want to be named.
• Man with memory returns and forever bans Chevs. Seemingly debatable reasons, according to some.

.......today is the day we retire. For many of us, it has run its course. For others, they needed some motivation (like being suicided) in order to come to the same conclusion. So, with that in mind....here is our final video.

Link: https://vimeo.com/932150145

Love you guys.

Salud, Mi Familia.

CNB
Leader of clan named "xSOLx"
We miss you PAUL

P.S: Thank you everyone for supporting our adventure. Whether you were on the good side, bad side, sideline or just oblivious. You played a part, if even a small part.

<3
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2024, 12:22:56

I am so confused.

Doug Game profile

Apr 16th 2024, 12:39:34

-Req

I tend to not tell the senate things that they don’t need to know lol jk he played in the past lol not currently… I think… maybe…
Paradigm Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Doug Game profile

Apr 16th 2024, 12:40:14

Originally posted by Bug:
I am so confused.

Just go with it, you won’t get a headache that way.
Paradigm Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 17th 2024, 5:13:25

lol
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

BROmanceNZ

Apr 17th 2024, 9:36:06

and I am playing in PDM (TM).

-Req

What the fluff now?

BROmanceNZ

Apr 17th 2024, 9:36:46

TheBOMB killed me once.

Thanks for the memories.

Vamps Game profile

Apr 20th 2024, 23:42:00

I’m out, too.

Slagpit
Administrator
"The game admins have absolute power due to the nature of how websites work. We can see and edit the data in the database. We can see and edit the game code. If you believe that the game admins are biased, corrupt, or engaging in other nefarious activity then I suggest that you find a different game that has admins that you feel that you can trust. It simply does not make sense for a player to participate in a rigged game."

I’ve thought about this post over the past couple of weeks, and whether I could ignore it or not. But the bottom line is that it's one of the most tone-deaf messages I’ve seen from a game admin in quite some time, and I play a lot of games.

Let’s review the game admins actions over the past 2 years:
1) Military Sanctions are introduced. It is poorly implemented, buggy, and rolled back. No one cares because nobody asked for it anyways.
2) Clan GDI is implemented. It is poorly implemented, buggy, and rolled back. One heavily disliked player cares and quits over it. No one else cares because nobody else asked for it anyways.
3) Chevs is banned… for reasons? There have been too many posts made and either edited or deleted to explain why, but it seems like it’s due to an overly sensitive game admin who had his feelings hurt a few years ago.

Why in the world would ANYONE of sound mind trust the game admins at this point based on their recent track record? They have shown time and time again that they are unreliable. Changes have often been pushed without proper testing, and the admins disappear after introducing game breaking bugs.

Instead of owning up to this and trying to be better, we’re told to suck it up because we should be so thrilled to play a game that’s on life support as it is? What a fascinating way to continue to alienate members of a dwindling community.

I’d be remiss if I also did not praise the best part of this game, which is all of the stubborn bastards hanging onto the community. I’ve played just about everywhere and killed just about everyone at this point, and it has been fun. A special shoutout to my man-bros in the Bomb. We never took the game too seriously and had a riot with our antics. It’s odd to me that the game admins look down so heavily on players trying to have fun in a 20+ year old game, but it is what it is.

So my friends, it’s goodbye for now.
Some of you, I have laughed with.
Some of you, I have laughed at.
I feel you all deserve much better <3

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 21st 2024, 1:07:22

I know the facts don't matter but just in case anyone was wondering: Vamps has no countries deleted for rules violations, he's apparently been forum banned a single time over the past 13 years, and he routinely makes false accusations towards the game staff: https://www.earthempires.com/...ce-server-52511/3#1031260

Vamps Game profile

Apr 21st 2024, 2:19:10

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I know the facts don't matter but just in case anyone was wondering: Vamps has no countries deleted for rules violations, he's apparently been forum banned a single time over the past 13 years, and he routinely makes false accusations towards the game staff: https://www.earthempires.com/...ce-server-52511/3#1031260

Uh, thanks for confirming I've been a clean player over 13 years here. I appreciate it?

I do not trust you with the names of people who shared logs. My apologies if I was unclear on that. Plenty of people have asked you directly at this point, and I feel you'd only use them to go on another witch hunt. You have also been asked on these forums directly why Chevs was banned, and you have edited and/or deleted your own responses. You would have been better off if you were honest and said it's because you just don't like him.

But I do appreciate your post about trust. It was an eye-opening glimpse into your overall mindset, and it helped me (and a handful of others) make a hard choice much easier to make.

I hope you take some of my post to heart. The community deserves it.

Edited By: Vamps on Apr 21st 2024, 3:56:15

BlueCow

Apr 21st 2024, 2:26:07

Originally posted by Vamps:

Uh, thanks for confirming I've been a clean player over 13 years here. I appreciate it?

I do not trust you with any logs from anyone. My apologies if I was unclear on that. You have been asked on these forums directly why Chevs was banned, and you have edited and/or deleted your own responses. You would have been better off if you were honest and said it's because you just don't like him.

But I do appreciate your post about trust. It was an eye-opening glimpse into your overall mindset, and it helped me (and a handful of others) make a hard choice much easier to make.

But slag did post his reason. I took a screen grab of it. Here.

https://ibb.co/9bfL2dt
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 21st 2024, 2:32:44

Some things never change, I guess.

The hate on slag is weird. He is working at this, seems to basically always tell the truth, and just doesn't give a fluff about anyone's feelings. What else are you looking for in an admin here? That he take personal stakes in your ingame feuds?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 21st 2024, 2:47:48

Originally posted by Vamps:

I do not trust you with any logs from anyone. My apologies if I was unclear on that. You have been asked on these forums directly why Chevs was banned, and you have edited and/or deleted your own responses. You would have been better off if you were honest and said it's because you just don't like him.

Cool, thanks for confirming that you were never treated unfairly over the past 13 years. You played a free game for all of that time and never paid a dime. Why are you making yourself out to be some kind of martyr or victim? Do you think that you're owed something else? Is 13 years of fair treatment and free entertainment not enough for you?

As for the logs, what are you even talking about? You said that you have logs of conversations that involve me, but you won't post them because you don't trust me? But I'm part of the conversations? That doesn't make any sense. Yet you want to talk about trust and "owning up"?

If you want to quit, fine. But will you stop defaming me?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 21st 2024, 2:49:42

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Some things never change, I guess.

The hate on slag is weird. He is working at this, seems to basically always tell the truth, and just doesn't give a fluff about anyone's feelings. What else are you looking for in an admin here? That he take personal stakes in your ingame feuds?

My understanding is that some players found the base game to be boring and found it to be more fun to try to "war" the game staff. You are witnessing a seemingly never-ending smear campaign.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2024, 20:59:36

Boys and their toys :)