Verified:

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:45:30

Actually

fluff isn't in caps so it is untrue
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 20:49:31

NBK and LaE are having a fun war here. Back the fluff off and wait our turn if that is what you really want
===============================================

lol
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 22:13:25

KA just ruined my xmas eve. thanks guys.

Oh btw happy xmas to all of you n00bs out there.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 22:13:45

Slag's right - I did say I was done posting on the issue. Lucky me, my wife decided to take 45 min to get ready to go somewhere, and I had some time to kill :-)

SoF - if you don't like the retals, I'd suggest not making the hits. You wanna nuke KA countries, you're gonna sign into a lotta red in your portal. You will not receive special treatment from us because you're at war. The hits were intentional, and were dealt with as such. End of discussion.

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 22:18:25

NOW3P DEMANDS BLUMPKINS AS RETRIBUTION
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Desperado Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 22:26:01

Originally posted by mrford:
Yeah

but killing countries that made a mistake and taged sof before ka kills them
is a little unreasonable

KA has stated that they wouldn't, and give them 24 hours to tag.

They broke their word, we got mad

now, they are reducing the time to 12 hours and killed a 7mill nw SoF breaker

face it, ka is bored and they are fluffs when they are bored.

quite honestly fordy i'd have to say that 12 hours is an extreme amount of leeway given in tagging up after hitting, usually police give like... 30 minutes, but then again, usually players realize within the first batch of hits to tag up their countries

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 22:55:17

Or we could spoon...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Pain Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 23:06:25

with being able to tag all countries at once theres no reason for those members not having at least tagged them all up by the time the KR was over. i can see where you might be rushing to get speed kills and not notice that some havent tagged yet, but you should at least by the time all turns are played have them tagged. killing untagged hitters is the polices job, them waiting 24 hours to do anything about it gives those potential suiciders another set of turns to hit NBK, in the case they dont actually belong to SoF members.

those untagged hits are not going towards your stats. so its only hurting your war effort.

that being said i do remember K4F asking KA not to kill anymore untagged hitters that have tagged up shortly after the KR a day or 2 ago. aponic sending nukes to set off someones highlight was a poor idea, especially if they went through. a simple failed GS/AB/BR would have done the same. the way someone treats that scenario is based on the respect they have for you. i personally would not have killed the country for it but rather taken reps in some form. KA has every right to kill that country for 4 nukes regardless how unfair it may seem.
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 23:34:55

If they are tagged SoF they shouldn't be killed. It was taged sof at the time it was killed.

The timeframe wasn't the issue apparently because the last to be killed tagged up within the 24 hour window and was killed anyways.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 3:21:58

The policy stands. If you don't like it, you know where to find us.

mrford Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 3:25:43

Trolling stands

if you don't like it you know what to do!

I need more posts anyways
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 3:30:57

Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!

Thunder Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 3:44:56

Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Fatty Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 4:33:10

SOF IS KING OF ALL ALLIANCE SERVER TAGS.

ALWAYS WAS

ALWAYS SHALL BE

THEY WERE SECOND IN ALL OF EARTH'S HISTORY ONLY TO XCHAOSX

VIVA XCHAOSX

NEVER DID SO FEW DO SO MUCH TO SO MANY

<S> xChaoSx

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

mrford Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 4:50:42

Chaos is fluffin tarded
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 5:37:34

hey fatty, welcome to ffa

where sof is... well... fluff

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Dec 25th 2010, 10:43:51

Originally posted by Ozzite:
your 7m NW country SHOT 4 NUKES AT US, derp

why can't SoF members just tag up? Problem solved!

NBK has done this a lot in previous wars. I am sure a lot of clans to this when you have 16 restarts ready to hit. fluff happens.
---------------------------------------
Originally posted by DM:
LMAO. That's your response? Grow up both of you and enjoy the fluffing game already.

Originally posted by DM:
Well, you got 3 days to do something about it or shut the fluff up.

That was your response, kinda childish I know....

I think it is about time for NBK to tell KA to step off. Great policing guys, you are just doing your job but none of this is making anything better.

Oh and merry xmas :)

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 11:44:41

DT - you know we are junk yard dogs.... and ita why NBK has and are allied to us....

The players in our tag only know one way to police....

As for Fatty.... this is FFA champ.... not alliance... played in Sof 1a loved it,loved the people,had a ball....

KA are doing our job, same as our players have in FFA for over a decade... our respect for this war and our buds at NBK is the only reason we aint umloaded on Sof....

glad u guys are having fun,its how it should be, so stop throwing mud and trying to get us involved....
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 11:46:57

we konw u are trying too..... you know we hot heads in our clan but we are not as stupid as u think.... we been on this server way too long and play these politics fluffing well...

hope santa was good too ya...

and btw if it wasnt for DM being a good leader your top 10 would of been killed by me.... so stop the trash talking about him....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 12:08:48

old dumb arse suicders like me with 40-50 bill stock are not good news.... or wise to annoy....

lucky some people know how to hold my leash these days...

<Crippler> 115m NW

Murf Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 12:53:35

bah this thread is a load of fluff

this might actually give me a reason to play longer than one set

mrford Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 14:10:46

Trying to get you involved?

I personally am trying to get you to back the fluff off. Don't know what thread you are reading. If we wanted you involved I think we would have made more than 7 total hits on your clan while you have KILLIED 4 of ours and made almost 700 hits on us.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 17:02:06

- If a country succeeds in tagging up within 12 hours of making untagged hits, we will evaluate the hits with NBK and decide whether a kill needs to be made or not. As much as you may not like it, this is not a decision that is at SoF's discretion, and will not be left as such. Perhaps if you have an issue with your untagged members being killed off, you ought to be a little more proactive in encouraging members to tag before hitting.

That is completely fair, if an untagged can't even do this then that is his own issue. If we do a hit untagged, then don't tag up in that time range, our own fault too.
And Ill state here, that I request police not to kill if tagged up for untagged hits.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mrford Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 17:07:56

Too late for that

4 have already bit the dust
Swagger of a Chupacabra

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 18:16:26

told u the policy was stupid

aponic Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 18:48:20

Originally posted by DM:
Originally posted by aponic:
You can be sure that this is not over. You violated your own word. I dont care how many nukes I sent, you said you would no longer be killing our tagged countries. You owe me a 7m nw country. If you dont want to be fair and pay up, I am sure one of our allies will be happy to make things right for you breaking your word. Certainly seems like more than enough of a reason to break a UNAP.

What's the point of having an ally do it. Your not currently at war. Put your big boy pants on and defend your own tag.

There you go again yellow belly. Trying to war an alliance already involved in war for weeks. You are a real fluff.

The simple fact remains that NOW3P told me on the 20th that he would wait 24 hours for SOF countries to tag (a log which I have posted above). KA then kills one of our countries tagged for near 24 hours having made only 15 hits untagged and 35 hits tagged. I nuke the member who is clearly int he wrong according to KA. The member then kills my country.

Instead of admitting that you are wrong NOW3P, you come out posting that you have shortened the window to 12 hours. You are absolutely a liar and a dirty player. Your word means fluff. To come on here and say that we are antagonizing you is laughable.
SOF
Cerevisi

Helmet Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 9:48:39

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Probably about as much as they need an average of a string every 3-4 days "forgetting" to tag and hitting them for 24 hrs.

Most of the untags hitting were me. I was never tagged SOF because I had no intention to play in FFA. I was just testing some formulas, but when I was done testing I decided to help. :P

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 10:01:25

wonders what Aponic has to say now......

now go have a nice long cold glass of shut the fluff up....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 10:06:05

Originally posted by Helmet:
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Probably about as much as they need an average of a string every 3-4 days "forgetting" to tag and hitting them for 24 hrs.

Most of the untags hitting were me. I was never tagged SOF because I had no intention to play in FFA. I was just testing some formulas, but when I was done testing I decided to help. :P

SoF can go fluff themselves over everything. This absurd
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mdevol Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 10:49:59

what is absurd is that the policy that KA posted and the policy that NBK has posted BOTH show that none of the 4 countries killed by KA should have been killed per THEIR policy.... yet they all were killed and they come here defending their acts as essentially: you guys are complaining so we did it anyways, oh well

what is absurd is that policy posted publicly by both major parties involved was NOT followed and no action is being taken to correct the issue. instead the opposite is happening in the clan who actually broke the policy is here antagonizing the said countries in question to "Put your big boy pants on and defend your own tag." knowing full well that SoF is in the middle of a close epic war and cannot afford to do so at this time. pretty tough talk if you ask me...

after all is said and done i applaud NBK for making their policing requests clear (as it clearly was too confusing before)

now if only KA can relay the message to its members in a way that they understand and follow...

and if SoF tagged up none of this would have happened, at least not that we know of, bsnake is an idiot after all.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

aponic Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 14:35:41

They cant admit they are wrong, even time-travelling backwards and applying the new 12 hour policy.
SOF
Cerevisi

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 18:26:41

My restart was killed even though i have tagged up for >18hours.

I even wall.

Hits just coming in at 30minutes interval after i walled.

Guess some people just dont have a common sense.

There's other way to attract attention you know..
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 21:32:17

Originally posted by mdevol:
what is absurd is that the policy that KA posted and the policy that NBK has posted BOTH show that none of the 4 countries killed by KA should have been killed per THEIR policy.... yet they all were killed and they come here defending their acts as essentially: you guys are complaining so we did it anyways, oh well

You SoF'ers need to get it through your thick skulls that policing policy for policing a war, and our own internal policy for how we're dealing with the halfwits in SoF that can't remember to tag up before they hit are two entirely different things. Our policy is not something SoF is owed, it is a favor to NBK.

If we wanted to, we would be completely justified in killing guys like you WHILE you're hitting as an untag. We don't do that in the hopes NBK can spank SoF like a bad little puppy all by themselves....but please don't think for a second this is something that is dictated by FFA FA policy, or a courtesy you would be granted were it not for NBK's request.

I'm not going to apologize for a member pro-actively making policing kills when he got handed numbers to kill either. If you don't like your countries being killed by police, don't be a dumbfluff and forget to tag when you hit.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 23:12:04

NOW3P speaks truth. With such a ridiculous amount of untagged suiciders that have their sights set on NBK, perhaps fairly but at best, iffy. You can expect our police to do their job. If SoF lost as many countries to obvious untagged suiciders as NBK did, you fellows would take a similar stance.
That being said I do not wish to kill real SoF countries that forgot. But the difference is hard to find unless they tag up right away. And both KA and NBK agreed that a matter of simple forgetting is ok, within the time limit. Passed that it is really damn annoying to get random people suiciding you. All of this is in defference to SoF, as legally KA could kill anything that is tagged if it did a single hit Untagged, but we are honestly trying to do our best to avoid those situations, as honestly both sides have made mistakes.
NBK

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 23:16:45

How am i an idiot????

Kills get posted on our site and i kill them....

yeah all clans hate having idiots like me in their tag....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 26th 2010, 23:27:20

Snake your such an idiot! How dare you do as your told!

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 0:53:07

sorry boss.....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 1:30:56

now get your ass on IRC

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 3:10:26

Waitin for you SoF type fellows to really hit us back :P
All countries setup to wall, give me your best shot ;)
NBK

aponic Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 15:03:48

K4Free, the bootom line is that KA has not honored a simple forgetting as you have put it. They told me a policy on the 209th then broke it. Even according to their modified 12 hour version, they still broke it.

NBK might have lost 16 countries but the total in networth is at or under 1 million. On the other hand, KA has killed nearly 10m nw of our countries. We are asking them to act according to their word, not to make some crazy exception for us. It is just outrageous what a two faced spin doctor NOW3P is. Tell them to honor their own policy and we can move on.

Bsnake, according to your FA, you were not supposed to be killing that country. Since I assumed he told you what he had told me, that would make you an idiot. I am more inclined to think now, in retrospect, that NOW3P is just a liar and that you were simply doing your job.

SOF
Cerevisi

synoder Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 15:17:31

NBK might have lost 16 countries but the total in networth is at or under 1 million. On the other hand, KA has killed nearly 10m nw of our countries.

actually a member from panlv untagged and suicided on us. He killed my 6mil nw dict that was well stocked, other than that it has been restarts tho.

Makinso Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 15:25:19

Who gave all of you guys an opinion?

sheesh.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 15:39:22

My opinion changes depending on who gives me the most alcohol...
NBK

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 15:42:52

Bsnake, according to your FA, you were not supposed to be killing that country. Since I assumed he told you what he had told me, that would make you an idiot. I am more inclined to think now, in retrospect, that NOW3P is just a liar and that you were simply doing your job.

Aponic, DO NOT put words into my mouth. I have put it all over the board that that country was on our police kill list and hence he was doing his job in killing it. I told you that if you had come to me and talked to me while he was killing it, I would have put a hold on the kill and looked into it, and stop putting that 7 million nw country in with the police kills. That was killed because you are stupid and sent four nukes at us.

BTW, if we told you once, we have told you a thousand times. I'M the FA, not Ozzite, Not NOW3P. Get that through that thick skull.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 18:06:39

Everyone I talked to in game from NBK seemed pretty cool.. the people posting here... not so much. :)

I thought we were having fun?

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 18:42:26

Im having fun :D
NBK

Heston Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 19:25:05

why do people continue talking to punks about FA stuff? its like trying to reason with retards over a pretend game. nothing KA posts should matter.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Helmet Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 3:07:37

hehe