Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 20:19:59

Im not blaming the victims, and i have begun asking some questions internally to find out

Either way, from what I can tell there hasnt been any massive internal sof fa or anything else

its 1 case thats being looked at

oats Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 20:45:57

Hey Slagpit, you going to start claiming that all the tech allies in the game are FAing one another?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 28th 2011, 20:48:55

<Slagpit> oats
<Slagpit> you can do better than that :(

hanlong Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 20:52:35

it doesn't really matter.

i can see why people prefer to war than net. netting pisses people off more than war, contrary to what you would think ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 21:39:43

Ya it's depressing. I'd prefer to war tbh, then have countries aided above me

locket Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 21:48:51

Someone should start a killrun on all of them...whats the break 75mill troop GS? :P And who knows LT. Perhaps youll be the top legit country and can say you won anyways

Murf Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 22:06:26

i love that when sof net legitly ppl come on here and claim otherwise

ahhh well fluff happens

locket Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 22:21:55

well the one set of proof seems pretty complete to me Murf. Then you have smz getting his land from a multi if I remember(internal farming then everyone gets deleted and then only one reinstated who is finishing top 10). Thats pretty lame.

Maybe the FA isn't all of sof but it did happen. And I'd tend to believe chevs when he says it wasnt an alliance decision. That it happened without his knowledge anyways. Idk who runs that country though so...

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2011, 22:26:27

For all SoF's talk about leadership not approving this stuff, this is the second set in a row that SoF's top finishers aren't legit (obviously in the "fair play" sense of the word)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Chevs

Jan 28th 2011, 22:37:57

Originally posted by locket:

And I'd tend to believe chevs when he says it wasnt an alliance decision. That it happened without his knowledge anyways. Idk who runs that country though so...

I don't know what your referring to I don't remember saying anything to that effect, maybe you mean Ivan. I'm not sure if #364 did get all this FA or not I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but if he did receive FA the three people involved were definitely the only ones who knew about it.

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 1:42:01

I thought you posted that sof wasnt doing FA this set so I figured I'd believe that :P I just put more words into your mouth I guess my bad? But I'd assume that if it did happen and it looks like that one guy it did then it wasnt an alliance decision to do it and you didnt know about it ;) Im casting you in a good light I thought ^_^

cypress Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 6:28:35

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
For all SoF's talk about leadership not approving this stuff, this is the second set in a row that SoF's top finishers aren't legit (obviously in the "fair play" sense of the word)

Weren't you the same one condeming SoF to be cheaters/multies when countries were deleted? Seem to have a hardon for SoF eh?

Troll on.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 6:40:39

like i said who cares who finishes what rank.

this reminds me back in the days when i really cared about networth and finish and now we don't even remember who won what reset during what time =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Murf Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 9:00:59

Well the only mass FA sof has done this set was to RAGE restarts

suprised no one fluffed about the buyouts that occured and had nothing to do with sof.

Btw where do you play Pontius Pilate, I'll add you to the list of tags who will be warring SoF next set :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2011, 9:01:48

Originally posted by cypress:

Weren't you the same one condeming SoF to be cheaters/multies when countries were deleted? Seem to have a hardon for SoF eh?

Troll on.

I suppose that would be a silly thing to condemn SoF for, right? I mean what clan doesn't have their top country farming multies for land? Silly of me just to pick on SoF and RD...

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2011, 9:05:02

Originally posted by Murf:

suprised no one fluffed about the buyouts that occured and had nothing to do with sof.

Btw where do you play Pontius Pilate, I'll add you to the list of tags who will be warring SoF next set :)

So outside of the SoF and RD countries which have been proven to not be "legit" (see this thread for FA proof, SMz country farming a multi, obvious RD links), which othercountries in the top 10 are not legit?

'Cause I'd love to hear your take :)

Ivan Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 9:44:19

there wasnt any multi and there was no evidence of any multi either

feel free to go ask the mods

aponic Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 14:16:47

Originally posted by Murf:

So outside of the SoF and RD countries which have been proven to not be "legit" (see this thread for FA proof, SMz country farming a multi, obvious RD links), which othercountries in the top 10 are not legit?

'Cause I'd love to hear your take :)

You would have to ask all mighty EVO to check for that since they are the only ones with the site tools to check. Funny how they are always up our ass.
SOF
Cerevisi

cypress Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 14:36:17

Originally posted by cypress:

Troll on.

I suppose that would be a silly thing to condemn SoF for, right? I mean what clan doesn't have their top country farming multies for land? Silly of me just to pick on SoF and RD...

You run to AT as quick as you can to make a thread acussing and pointing fingers at SoF when the countries were deleted, but yet somehow managed to shy away from said thread when one of the countries was reinstated (the other one left deleted because the owner couldn't be bothered to play anymore - but then you don't really care what the real reasons are right?)

Troll on.

anoniem Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 14:54:08

evo did not make this thread.

sof brought evo, laf etc into disrepute at the beginning of this thread, so i'm not sure how or why evo is up sof's ass when we didn't make any comments until one was made towards us...

this thread is pretty lame. i'm done trying to justify comments or defending my own alliance, as i either get called a troll or threatened to be tag killed.
re(ally)tired

aponic Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 15:01:38

Fair enough anoniem, but for an alliance that always wants to net in peace and never make a stand for itself, you sure have big mouths and use them a lot. If you want to always net, try playing low key like Monsters. You never see them in the middle of these fluff talking threads. The game has a huge feature list of how to attack other countries. It doesn't seem illogical to me that when fluff starts on AT it spills over into the game. In that sense, I think you guys are always playing a trick card here.
SOF
Cerevisi

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2011, 18:40:27

Yeah Cypress, how silly of me to assume that when a landfarm country gets deleted the reason for it not being reinstated is "the player can't be bothered to play."

The point here remains even if the player wasn't SMz's multi (unlikely) - SoF condones ways of playing the game that are widely considered to not be in the best interests of the game. Well, you don't publicly condone it, here you're always against FA and buyouts but when it gets pointed out your threaten the alliance which posted the evidence here. Pretty mature..

+ I did apologize for the deletion where the player became a mod.
++ I'm also not a big fan of the RD countries. It's not just SoF, my initial thread covered both RD and SoF so the "hardon for SoF stuff" doesn't really work.
+++ Aren't you glad that SoF's toprankers are now lumped together in the same category's as RD's?

aponic Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 18:48:48

This is a political server. Since everyone is too much of a panzy ass to try to force us to change our policy, including you PP, why don't you go cry into a tissue. No one will volunteer to war us even after we netted. What we should be doing to accomplish the objective of getting to war every other set is to start really bastardizing netting. It's not like you tool bag netters aren't bastardizing warring for us.
SOF
Cerevisi

gwagers Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 19:24:56

Why would anyone war you to force you to change your policy? That would give you precisely what you want, and in so doing encourage you to keep that policy in future sets. That's counterproductive.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Ivan Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 20:00:11

Yeah we sure are sending away mass FA to all our players! its the only thing we do!

So pontius pirate I do expect you go go ask the mods if there was any smz multi or evidence of it and I do expect you to post a public apology on here

Anyhow im sick of being bashed my retards that has no clue on reality, keep it up and your tags will be reaping what they saw and thats a promise

Edited By: qzjul on Jan 29th 2011, 20:08:48

aponic Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 20:11:23

I can tell you that as a warring alliance we have made it our goal to netgain every other reset if it benefits the server and that if netting alliances are not willing to put in similar effort to war once in a while then this policy will simply not work.
SOF
Cerevisi

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 20:17:33

Well aponic it isn't laf who wont war :P and someone from evo kept saying they were trying to talk to you...

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2011, 21:49:38

Originally posted by Ivan:
Yeah we sure are sending away mass FA to all our players! its the only thing we do!

So pontius pirate I do expect you go go ask the mods if there was any smz multi or evidence of it and I do expect you to post a public apology on here

Anyhow im sick of being bashed my retards that has no clue on reality, keep it up and your tags will be reaping what they saw and thats a promise

So do you want to apologize to the legit players who lost their top 10 spots because SMz farmed his "friend" given how SoF is a "server-first" alliance now? Maybe you'd like to say more than "I had no knowledge of it" regarding SoF FAing people to the top 2 sets in a row?

Regardless of whether the country was a multi, SMz is a past cheater whose finish this set is largely due to land he got from a friend. It's quite puzzling that you let HIM get away with this given the rather fleeting nature of his loyalty to your clan when you have so many good people who deserve a top 10.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 22:50:44

Ive known SMz for a very long time and never seen him deleted for cheating

And what tag are you in again?

ponderer Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 22:55:13

So do you want to apologize to the legit players who lost their top 10 spots because SMz farmed his "friend" given how SoF is a "server-first" alliance now? Maybe you'd like to say more than "I had no knowledge of it" regarding SoF FAing people to the top 2 sets in a row?

Regardless of whether the country was a multi, SMz is a past cheater whose finish this set is largely due to land he got from a friend. It's quite puzzling that you let HIM get away with this given the rather fleeting nature of his loyalty to your clan when you have so many good people who deserve a top 10.

As far as I know, SMz plays within the rules of the game. As far as getting land from a friend, it's my understanding that it is common practice for players to farm friends/alliance members who are unable to finish the reset. You can argue that the land belongs to the alliance, not the individual player, and it makes sense that when a player is leaving they alliance grabs as much of that land as possible.
m0m0rific

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2011, 22:55:45

SoF. Enjoy paying the reps next set.

locket Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 23:03:23

Ponderer the guy he hit got deleted... and I am pretty darn sure he didnt get reinstated.

de1i Game profile

Jan 29th 2011, 23:50:54

Curiouser and curiouser heh.

highrock Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 0:08:26

hmm updated predictions:

The following should be guaranteed top 10:

Mr Silver
m0m0 Candle Beggar
m0m0 Pot Licker
highrocking around the xmas tree
GoodScoresSof
KILL KILL KILL

Of the rest, it looks like Ossevo should be up there.

So the breakdown is

RD: 1
Sof: 3
Omega: 1
Laf: 1
Evo: 1

So there are 3 more spots open. I'm gonna be a homer and say 2 Omega and 1 Laf are going to take the last 3 spots.

Looks like only 1 RD in the top ten...I think they really put all their eggs in Mr Silver's basket.
formerly Viola MD

Chevs

Jan 30th 2011, 0:47:45

SoF. Enjoy paying the reps next set.

I don't understand this post at all, am I missing something?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

cypress Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 1:01:51

Don't bother with the trolls, they just think what they want and simply ignore whatever else that is posted.

You didn't have to assume, I was quite open about the whole situation and actually posted whatever was going on with the deletions/reinstations.

BUT, you don't care about the real reasons right?

Keep trolling.

SMz Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 1:55:23

Pontius Pirate - its like your obssesed with me , you mention my name in all your AT posts , you msg me ingame calling me a cheater , get over the crush man! get yourself a girl allrdy , i don't cheat and i never did , all i did this set was get some land from ppl in sof who quit , omega guy high rock farmed his own tag too , go stock him! i haven't had a stocker since Rival days dude ~_~

peace & love

Chevs

Jan 30th 2011, 1:59:21

PP lives under a bridge and eats unsuspecting little children
SOF Head Of Poop

highrock Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 2:09:57

Originally posted by SMz:
Pontius Pirate - its like your obssesed with me , you mention my name in all your AT posts , you msg me ingame calling me a cheater , get over the crush man! get yourself a girl allrdy , i don't cheat and i never did , all i did this set was get some land from ppl in sof who quit , omega guy high rock farmed his own tag too , go stock him! i haven't had a stocker since Rival days dude ~_~

peace & love

i didn't farm. i had somebody take a retal for me after getting topfed by a warring Sol country and i just took back what i lost from it. way different than the free 4k acres you took from your farming.
formerly Viola MD

ponderer Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 2:14:39

SMz: Highrock 2-stepped a retal - that's an entirely different can of worms.
m0m0rific

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2011, 2:26:10

Originally posted by SMz:

peace & love

<3 but dont have a country so it might be someone else :)

maybe one of the rest of the server who thinks you're a cheater

SMz Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 3:21:54

so you don't even have a country and you still troll here for fun? not classy man :/

highrock - hitting your own tag still gives you an advantge.
if my country is not "legit" then yours isn't either bud , sorry.

CGiboney Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 3:22:21

PP: YOUR A CHEAT!

Unholy Monks

locket Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 4:14:08

he "quit"

oats Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 4:49:10

Another whining quitter crying up a storm about the steep injustices caused by SMz's presence.

If you would like to file a complaint nobody will be there to care.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 9:24:41

damn

can we stop all the complaining? =)

like i said earlier, this netting thing is causing more ruckus than war ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Flamey Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 11:18:01

I am pretty dissapointed at all of these accusations. The three players in the top 10 have contributed a lot of time and energy and not as some people believe received mass FA. It is no coincidence that those countries mentioned were tech allies + some leeches, though is that considered foul play too? Is farming a suicider a thin line too, or endorsing suiciders or dissatisfied alliance members to hurt openents?

I hate FAing + buyouts, it is an alliance game, but what makes it special is the individual as well as the team aspect. SoF is aiming to net as much as it wars nowadays. Obviously we have some talented and interested netgainers, but it is a steep learning curve atm as we'll be lucky to finnish in the top 5 ave nw. In the end we are a team and tnw/anw is what we'll be judged on and no amount of FA/buyout can change that.

Corfu Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 13:24:45

Originally posted by highrock:
hmm updated predictions:

The following should be guaranteed top 10:

Mr Silver
m0m0 Candle Beggar
m0m0 Pot Licker
highrocking around the xmas tree
GoodScoresSof
KILL KILL KILL

Of the rest, it looks like Ossevo should be up there.

So the breakdown is

RD: 1
Sof: 3
Omega: 1
Laf: 1
Evo: 1

So there are 3 more spots open. I'm gonna be a homer and say 2 Omega and 1 Laf are going to take the last 3 spots.

Looks like only 1 RD in the top ten...I think they really put all their eggs in Mr Silver's basket.

I agree with you as to who will be top 10. Ossevo will make it in the top 10.

I think EVO will take the last 2 spots though. :P (I'm being a homer as well...we still have some guys who are not even close dumping all of their stock).

zygotic Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 18:08:36

I'm more concerned with the top 500 cut off

anoniem Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 20:16:35

aponic, that still doesn't take away the fact that there seem to be quite a few threads that call evo out about something menial.

i mean it's pretty lame to claim that we do buyouts and send foreign aid to claim top 10 when there is no proof, not to mention nobody would even consider doing it.

Everybody gets riled up at certain points over differing opinions; however I'm not sure why I should be chastised for stating what I feel. Most of the responses I get are childish and quite frankly make me think what is the point playing in this 'community'. I get far more satisfaction playing on the solo servers where I am not constantly threatened, because my view does not coincide with another's. What I say is not binding and I represent myself.

If it made people happier I won't have an opinion from now on. It's not like I get any satisfaction posting here anyway.
re(ally)tired