Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 2:27:02

I believe I owe you guys at the very least a public apology. While I have sent private apologies to a couple people in your clan, that doesn't address the rest of the membership.

I have been inflammatory ad unacceptably insulting towards your clan and in particular, two of your members. I'm sure you folks would like nothing more than to burn down my countries for the fluff I've said over the last few weeks.

While I've never been one who would whack another player or clan for running their mouth, I've been particularly fluffty towards you guys. I'm sure you just want to kick my ass and frankly, you have decent grounds.

If you decide to do so, I can accept that as a consequence of my recent words and actions. I would ask that you leave the rest of ESD out of it because those guys had nothing to do with my poor behavior.

By my insults, which got pretty personal against your leader and another player, I insulted all of you. That was terribly wrong of me to do. It went way beyond my support of an ally warring against you. It went way beyond acting as police for that ally.

While this is a game, I think that a certain standard of behavior is required in our community and I certainly have not maintained that standard in your case. I make no excuses for that. I was wrong. VERY wrong. It's one thing to talk smack in the spirit of the game, but that's not what I did. I got personal and mean and that is unacceptable behavior on my part.

Am I ashamed? Tough thing to address. I certainly am ashamed of the most personally insulting things I said to and referring to Waldo and PG. 15 year olds probably behave better.

I'm not ashamed of supporting NBK and I'm not ashamed of feeling that had it been a "fair fight" from the start that your situation might be very different.

I'm also not ashamed of or sorry for my opinion that SF is simply trying to extort a pact out of NBK and trying to be the bully of the server. All that stuff is legit opinion and game pertinent. And I stand on that.

However, my acts and words beyond that just were over the edge and I feel the need to apologize to each and every one of you over there at SF. I don't ask you to forgive or forget. I just feel that I need to accept responsibility for my foolish and malignant behavior.

If any of you SF guys read this whole thing, thanks for taking the time to do so.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 2:45:55

I really like you now,classy,Dragon :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Twain Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 2:47:57

Dragon goes between classiness and drunkenness quite well.

They're his two most charming sides. ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 2:57:09

Originally posted by Twain:
Dragon goes between classiness and drunkenness quite well.

They're his two most charming sides. ;)

That xplains why I like the guy,if it wasn't for Tom Brady,I would have a man crush on Dragon :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

nico Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 3:03:09

I second Dragon's thoughts. I also feel the actions taken by SemperFi are poor decision making. Had there been no untags involved on either end, it would have made it a lot more clean looking. I feel like Semperfi vs NBK/XI would be a good war if boths clan can not have outside involvement.

synoder Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 3:19:12

yeah but then we wouldn't have all these posts to read.

Walding Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 3:29:42

How do I control untags? Please inform me when I do not know who is running them.

I am ok if an EE mod looks into this. The untags have never been in SemperFi tag.

Dragon Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 3:49:57

This isn't about untags ad war stuff Waldo. This is about my inappropriate behavior and my attempt at making things right between us.

But if that's not possible, I understand.

Walding Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 3:58:03

Dragon I have not hit your countries for a reason.

Dragon Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 4:19:25

And whether you do or do not is not why I made this post. I owed it to you and your people for the fluff I said. Period.

It's real easy to say you're sorry for fluff you say and do. It's real easy to blame it on being liquored up or high or stressed or depressed or any one of a million lame excuses for doing the wrong thing.

Fact is, none of that matters. If you screw up, you need to man up. Especially when you've been a total fluff for no good reason.

Walding Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 4:22:45

Thank you

mrford Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 4:30:59

you seem to be apologizing quite a lot recently.

as if a long drawn out apology excuses all past actions. the best remedy is to simply stop acting like an ass when you and your clan have something to lose. like netting.....

see i can be an ass all i want because i dont care about netting, and no clan im ever in does.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 6:25:08

Man I hate tom brady
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 6:48:19

Lol! How can you hate him?,without him the Patriots are the Colts!
(•_•)

Rip It Up Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 8:02:03

Originally posted by Walding:
How do I control untags? Please inform me when I do not know who is running them.

I am ok if an EE mod looks into this. The untags have never been in SemperFi tag.

You're not fooling anyone Waldo.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 8:15:28

I control the untags... fluff shut up about it :) :P

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 16:07:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Lol! How can you hate him?,without him the Patriots are the Colts!

See the '08 season
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

PG Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 18:00:56

Thanks you Dragon
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 21:04:07

FS HIM!
IT'S KILLING TIME

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 2:21:22

hate to disagree with an amigo but.....

Tom Brady is a queer
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2011, 5:51:06

that whole man-purse thing was just too gay