Verified:

zodiac Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 6:05:50

was this to much for you fluffheads

Nov 10/11 4:52:29 AM PS Zodiac (#3688) (Zodiac) captain nettypants (#1654) (PANLV) 1219 A (+570 A)
Nov 09/11 9:04:27 PM PS captain nettypants (#1654) (PANLV) Zodiac (#3688) (Zodiac) 135 A (+0 A)

that right there is a legit retal on your dumb arse member, and then he kills, me, i want reps.

and i want alot of them. find me on #zodiac on gamesurge

bertz Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 6:07:49

he is pissed. you have no ghost acres.

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 6:17:37

Your country was a tag jumper
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Havoc Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 6:47:08

looking into this..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Pain Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 18:00:32

PAN are NBK police. you should have been dead much sooner anyways for tag jumping out of a war that you had already done several kill runs on NBK. unless NBK agreed to let you out clean.

Your mother is a nice woman

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 18:16:47

Pan is XI police, too. We didn't agree to let that country leave the conflict. Out of the question since we've seen a few jump out of SF and still hit.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Link Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 19:55:56

you mad bro
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Twain Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 21:49:56

Zodiac: If you have a problem with something we do, ask for a contact. Don't air it on FFAT. We're more than fair if we've screwed up (which from the sounds of things, we didn't).

But if you're going to try to make us look bad by airing it on FFAT, then our attitude is probably going to be less hospitable concerning fixing the problem.

ZIP Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 22:42:12

PAN you fluffheads - don't help
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 23:12:00

I'll be in touch later if havoc doesn't find you. I like being called dirty names so maybe I'll be extra nice ;)
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2011, 23:19:37

Zodiac did kill couple of my countries in the war,so now he just decides to bail?,hell no,now you owe ME a ton of reps,pal!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rico Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 23:52:22

dead

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 0:14:52

lol, fluffing on FFAT is bad for the health

Havoc Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 3:36:24

nice, IMP
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Walding Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 5:26:59

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
Pan is XI police, too. We didn't agree to let that country leave the conflict. Out of the question since we've seen a few jump out of SF and still hit.

Hey chicken fluff.

Please provide me with numbers that have tagged SemperFi and then detagged. Im tired of NBK and XI running their mouths on this.

SemperFl is not fluffing SemperFi retards.

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 6:10:21

4158, 4325, 4160, 4399, 4152, 4150, 4162

For example.

Walding Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 7:02:40

Ok did you not read my post? None of those countries ever tagged SemperFi.

Celeborn Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 9:21:46

your not getting it, are you, Walding?

by not HELPING kill off the imposters, you LOOK like you condone and support them
every time you or others come and try to wash your hands of them you end up seeming like they are, in fact, part of some grand plan

doesn't mean it's a fair conclusion
doesn't mean it's an accurate conclusion

but it IS the perception
and perception is most of reality
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Walding Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 9:32:16

aye

Well I guess we can adopt them? Our turns are stamped NBK.

synoder Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 13:25:39

I will say that there have been a ton of suiciders on other tag this set as well so it could be just a coincidence. I found it funny that one of the strings that has been hitting us tagged up TRAITOR and started killing zodiac right after he left your tag. So if nothing its at least someone that is familier enough with FFA to know that zodiac was in semper and left during the war cause he wanted to net.

didleoman Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 15:40:06

this deserves a bonus post

Twain Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 16:10:32

Damn right it does.

iTz Klutch Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 16:49:42

Celeborn, the part that doesn't make sense is the perception part. Every one of us wants the single or pair of guys to stop hitting NBK/XI. you think we need(ed) their help? the grand plan you are talking about needs to be aired out. if they were ours, we'd ask them to tag up and keep hitting to add to the awesome raping of NBK and it's great allies. Anyone notice the hits start slowing down as soon as IMP grew? interesting, but i doubt any NBKer or XIer actually cares about correlating that because it's not in their best interest.
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Rico Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 17:55:27

Originally posted by iTz Klutch:
Anyone notice the hits start slowing down as soon as IMP grew? interesting, but i doubt any NBKer or XIer actually cares about correlating that because it's not in their best interest.

IMP grew because we added a couple of strings with countries 5 to 10 million NW, not restarts.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2011, 20:14:10

I still want my reps from zodiac,he killed couple my countries and then pussied out of the war to "Net" NOT KOOL! (Yes I spelled it with a "K",byte me!)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Celeborn Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 20:57:10

Celeborn, the part that doesn't make sense is the perception part. Every one of us wants the single or pair of guys to stop hitting NBK/XI. you think we need(ed) their help? the grand plan you are talking about needs to be aired out. if they were ours, we'd ask them to tag up and keep hitting to add to the awesome raping of NBK and it's great allies. Anyone notice the hits start slowing down as soon as IMP grew? interesting, but i doubt any NBKer or XIer actually cares about correlating that because it's not in their best interest.

doesn't make sense?...then you say "every one of us wants" them to stop, yet NO ONE, SF, nor her police(if there is any, lol) has DONE anything
really?...so ignoring the problem makes it go away?
RAGE or RAGE's police would have trounced untags ang false tags simply because it was OUR war, not someone elses, and having someone else STEAL our kills was simply unthinkable

verbally claiming you want them to stop, w/o ACTUALLY doing a thing about it means you tacitly approve
simple as that

with all the kills done by untags and false tags, I'd actually say your victory is pretty hollow

just one mans' opinion=)
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Link Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 23:04:15

tsk tsk tsk
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

QM Diver Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 23:08:56

Originally posted by Celeborn:

doesn't make sense?...then you say "every one of us wants" them to stop, yet NO ONE, SF, nor her police(if there is any, lol) has DONE anything
really?...so ignoring the problem makes it go away?
RAGE or RAGE's police would have trounced untags ang false tags simply because it was OUR war, not someone elses, and having someone else STEAL our kills was simply unthinkable

verbally claiming you want them to stop, w/o ACTUALLY doing a thing about it means you tacitly approve
simple as that

with all the kills done by untags and false tags, I'd actually say your victory is pretty hollow

just one mans' opinion=)

I can only agree with that man's opinion, about 150%...

Yes, the 'perception part' makes THE most sense.. As the Traitor tag, says it all.. I've seen him tag as Semper fl/pi, and hit us right along with the rest of the authentic tag.

It's quite possible, he's a multi, playing in Semper.. One set of countries tagged Semperfi, and the other to accent his first 16, eh? There's some reason for no motivation for Walding to stop it.
Perhaps it's connected to the constant 320ish countries (228) the tag maintains, even after 32 have left the tag? (IE.. ELY tag jumper and Zodiac...) There's something fishy happening..
It's not impossible to have your tags' numbers go up when at least 2 members have bailed, but the odds are pretty slim.. Not EVERYONE is ignorant, and not paying attention, here.

As far as I'm concerned, this new Klutch character, to the scene, so knowledgable, Is the multi and the fake tag runner! And is prolly one of the Semper leaders, who is having quite the case of giggles, as of late.. Check his profile..

Accusation? Yep!

Yes, NBK allowed Zodiac to leave the war, unharmed by NBK.. Well, that is, after he'd lost around 30 countries, after joining a tag that said they were netting. Apparently, XI did not..

Edited By: QM Diver on Nov 13th 2011, 23:56:50
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Rockman Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 23:19:12

your not getting it, are you, Walding?

by not HELPING kill off the imposters, you LOOK like you condone and support them
every time you or others come and try to wash your hands of them you end up seeming like they are, in fact, part of some grand plan

doesn't mean it's a fair conclusion
doesn't mean it's an accurate conclusion

but it IS the perception
and perception is most of reality

Its NBK's police's job to kill the impostors, not SemperFi's job.

By not killing them, it just looks like SemperFi is warring NBK, it doesn't make it look like they condone them.

With how thoroughly SemperFi was/is beating NBK without the help of untaggeds, why would SemperFi want/need the help of untaggeds?

Celeborn Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 0:15:28

yes, it is first the NBK police job

but since it's been clear from the get go that that wasn't happening, then i'd have had my police kill them

why?...because a tainted win is a tainted win is a tainted win
what's the point in having a tainted win????
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2011, 0:57:57

I want my reps,zodiac!
(•_•)

Havoc Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 1:03:12

I don't even know whats going on in this thread anymore
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2011, 1:07:16

Dun worry,Havoc!,I dun either...but I do know zodiac is in doodoo
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 14th 2011, 1:12:19

The entire tag is dead. This is all a moot issue.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2011, 1:16:36

Well....there went my reps,lol,thnx for clearing it up,Primie!
(•_•)

Rockman Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 4:45:28

but since it's been clear from the get go that that wasn't happening, then i'd have had my police kill them

They had the win sealed up before the untaggeds hit. The win was not tainted. Everyone who isn't a complete idiot knows that SemperFi beat NBK and XI together, and didn't need any outside help to do so. If you're desperate enough to use the untaggeds to try and claim that SemperFi can't beat NBK in a 1v1, then clearly you'll grasp at anything to make that claim, so getting rid of the untaggeds just means you'll find a different bullfluff reason to claim that SemperFi didn't handle NBK + XI on their own.

Everyone with half a brain knows that SemperFi beat NBK and XI this set. The win is not tainted. Stop kidding yourself.

Rico Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 8:10:31

So who won between SemperFi and NBK/XI?

Celeborn Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 8:48:25

Everyone who isn't a complete idiot
Everyone with half a brain

i'm thinking that leaves you out:P
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Rico Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 15:56:34

Everybody hurts, sometimes.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2011, 16:47:38

Hey now!,sorry to break it to you,Rockman,but I don't see a white flag anywhere,do you? Where is it?
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 19:26:06

i dont see france anywhere either.
Your mother is a nice woman

Havoc Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 19:44:47

I wish this discussion didn't have to keep a thread titled 'PAN you fluffheads" at the top of FFAT for days:p
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Popcom Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 21:34:11

Originally posted by Rockman:

They had the win sealed up before the untaggeds hit. The win was not tainted. Everyone who isn't a complete idiot knows that SemperFi beat NBK and XI together, and didn't need any outside help to do so. If you're desperate enough to use the untaggeds to try and claim that SemperFi can't beat NBK in a 1v1, then clearly you'll grasp at anything to make that claim, so getting rid of the untaggeds just means you'll find a different bullfluff reason to claim that SemperFi didn't handle NBK + XI on their own.

Everyone with half a brain knows that SemperFi beat NBK and XI this set. The win is not tainted. Stop kidding yourself.

with 35% more countries before a FS you damn well better win or you have to be the biggest bunch of noobs to ever play...then having 3 other clans help you out is just down right pathetic lol

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Rico Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 21:56:48

Originally posted by Pain:
i dont see france anywhere either.

But I see your underpants!

Rockman Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 22:09:55

Popcom - I never said it was an impressive win. In fact, I've been critical of anyone from SemperFi who has bragged about beating NBK, or tried mocking NBK's war effort. That doesn't mean SemperFi didn't win, it just means they won a fight that they should have won.

Twain Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 23:04:32

Damn hijackers. This thread is supposed to be about those fluffheads in PAN!

Rico Game profile

Nov 14th 2011, 23:44:50

Originally posted by Twain:
Damn hijackers. This thread is supposed to be about those fluffheads in PAN!

I think at this point it would be best to create a second thread if one wanted to talk about the fluffheads in PAN.

Twain Game profile

Nov 15th 2011, 0:50:27

Probably. Damn hijackers.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2011, 1:43:52

But is it everyone in Pan is a fluffhead? or all the fluffheads are in Pan? I'm confused.

Walding Game profile

Nov 15th 2011, 2:09:29

Originally posted by Popcom:
Originally posted by Rockman:

with 35% more countries before a FS you damn well better win or you have to be the biggest bunch of noobs to ever play...then having 3 other clans help you out is just down right pathetic lol

Popcom are you the biggest idiot in the game?

You keep claiming 35% but XI and NBK was about 410 countries compared to SemperFi's 415.