Verified:

Walding Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 10:58:17

Here is what I offer you. You seem to be pretty butthurt over the asskickings from the past two sets and claim that pound for pound you are the best.

NEXT SET

SemperFi tags 10 members and NBK tags 10 members and we pick a neutral police, set a date and time and lets see who is the best.

Dickie Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 11:04:37

Boom! you saw it here first!

(Semper is allowed to recruit)

synoder Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 12:12:23

I like it!

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 12:48:49

It looks like you only want to war on your terms Walding.

KingKaosKnows

Dec 7th 2011, 15:02:16

But his terms are fine.

NBK can set the time of the mutual FS.
The police... Is there someone neutral in this server? We got pansy netters that don't love NBK, or war clans that either like one side or the other... The only kind of neutrals that come to my mind are Elysium and... Ok only Elysium, and that may not be true anymore as they are one of the SemperFi police this set.

Popcom Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 15:05:44

lol nobody is butthurt.
you win wars, you lose wars.
but claiming your good cause you FS a clan who was netting and 35% smaller then you doesn't make you good unlike what you seem to think.
also, we wared you because we wouldn't let you push us around and tell us what to do. wtf would u think we would start now.
get a clue.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

KingKaosKnows

Dec 7th 2011, 15:08:51

Anyways, both tags should have 1 neutral country of the police called control tower, and that country would have administrative powers over the tag, to check for illegal FA.

If illegal FA is sent, then the police can deal with it, by the use of retals or killing the offending countries.

Also the members picked should have their profiles public and allow the others to see if it was truly a 10 vs 10 and not a 10 vs 30 (playing a reduced amount of countries).

KingKaosKnows

Dec 7th 2011, 15:11:42

Aw come on popcorn, I like this idea, NBK claims to have 10 of the best war players of the server, so it should be easy...

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 16:19:50

KK, by his terms I mean
- pact us or die (last set)
- we wanna net so if NBK decides to war us we send our fdp's to them. (this set)

For his prearranged war: you fight all of NBK, or you fight none.

crysk Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 16:30:40

Kingkao: We aren't policing anything. Both NBK and Semper know we're not taking sides.

Ya'll need to just have a 1 on 1, no outside FA, no calling in allies, arrange it and let this crap be done.

Pain Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 19:31:12

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
KK, by his terms I mean
- pact us or die (last set)
- we wanna net so if NBK decides to war us we send our fdp's to them. (this set)

For his prearranged war: you fight all of NBK, or you fight none.

i strongly remember NBK netting one set and threatening a multiple set grudge war if someone interfered with their netting set. pot kettle black

also its pretty funny you say fight all of NBK or none, yet thats what theyve done for 2 sets now and you continue to complain about uneven numbers. he offered a chance for you guys to fight on even terms with benefit to nobody and you guys refuse.
Your mother is a nice woman

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 21:24:05

That was a mutual thing with AODT (or CC). We were done fighting eachother and we both agreed to let eachother alone. In this situation with Semper I havent heard a NBK leader saying we need a break. Its Semper who are done fighting.

"also its pretty funny you say fight all of NBK or none, yet thats what theyve done for 2 sets now and you continue to complain about uneven numbers. he offered a chance for you guys to fight on even terms with benefit to nobody and you guys refuse."

Thats not complaining, just pointing out the facts. You lose some, you win some. Both we do as a team.

Rico Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 21:48:01

I love how now that SF has the country disadvantage they want a capped fight.

PG Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 21:52:49

Originally posted by Walding:

NEXT SET

SemperFi tags 10 members and NBK tags 10 members and we pick a neutral police, set a date and time and lets see who is the best.

I love this idea
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:04:25

Meh, nothing wrong with a multiple set grudge, at least at every stage the war is as fair as it is gonna get :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:33:01

lol
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Gmann03 Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:38:22

let the whole server be the police for this 10 on 10
any country found interfering in Any way. DIES. period, no question asked.

that way, no can side can say that the police didn't do their job to help this lil skirmish stay fair and only between those 20 countries.
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Gmann03 Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:39:25

"no one side"
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

gambit Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 6:10:13

the only reason they want to throw this idea out there is because they know they have a good core of dedicated wallers, while ours is random :)
Natural Born Killer

ICe Man

Dec 8th 2011, 6:57:38

Well this fell through...
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Walding Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 7:26:00

Nope...

Through this out there because some idiot in NBK posted that NBK had the best 10 killers in one tag.

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 7:35:38

You're welcome. :)
Now restart your countries and lets continue our war.

mdevol Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 7:44:04

Originally posted by Rico:

pretty sure semper isnt done tagging countries, as they are planning on netting some are slow, i mean it is still the first week of the set, and well...even imp just started tagging within the last 3 days.

Nope...

Through this out there because some idiot in NBK posted that NBK had the best 10 killers in one tag.

Confirmed :
...Maybe its a bit arrogant but with 10 or so core members who play this game for more then 10 years together we are the best warclan in ffa. Sure you can find 10 players as good as our individuals, but you won't find them in one clan.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

gambit Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 7:53:25

oh im sure they will be back up and over our numbers very soon...

and thanks for posting that quote... it proves again that walding loves to twist words around

:)
Natural Born Killer

Walding Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 9:08:04

How did I twist? I said I have 10 in my tag that I will put up vs any 10 in NBK to test your best war clan theory.

Asing Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 13:20:06

Originally posted by mdevol:
Originally posted by Rico:

pretty sure semper isnt done tagging countries, as they are planning on netting some are slow, i mean it is still the first week of the set, and well...even imp just started tagging within the last 3 days.

Nope...

Confirmed :
...Maybe its a bit arrogant but with 10 or so core members who play this game for more then 10 years together we are the best warclan in ffa. Sure you can find 10 players as good as our individuals, but you won't find them in one clan.

+1

SoL
CC

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2011, 14:52:48

Ok, wait a minute, I am confused.

So this post is about Walding admitting that Semper Fi is a scrub tab that only really has 10 members that are active and have any inkling about how to build countries and war. Am I right?

KingKaosKnows

Dec 8th 2011, 15:06:18

I think it was about revelnbk claiming NBK has 10 of the best players in the game, and walding calling them out on that, but let's spin a little more, after all you peps think the average reader is an idiot.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 15:14:32

I think rebels point was more along the lines of, NBK has 10 of the best players in the game (killer wise), which is true, that is not saying our best 10 are better then anyone elses.
His point was that those killers were in NBK, and only NBK for a decade, so we aren't likely to change like other clans that have a fluctuating member base, and have great killers half the time (perhaps all of them better then any of NBK's, but not near as reliable).

Obviously rebel was stirring the pot, but the point he made is accurate.

NBK

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2011, 15:44:50

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
I think it was about revelnbk claiming NBK has 10 of the best players in the game, and walding calling them out on that, but let's spin a little more, after all you peps think the average reader is an idiot.

1) Are you trying to take my fun away?

2) Yes, not only is the average reader an idiot, but I'd say closer to 75% of the entire species.

Popcom Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 15:57:55

K4F has a good point.
as the game has gone on, clans have come and gone. Players have come and gone, players have moved around, ect. NBK is different..sure we have had a lot of members coming and going, but the core of NBK (which is a surprising amount of ppl) have been playing together under 1 banner for a LONG time..10+ yrs in some cases.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

nico Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 16:05:45

warring during the holidays sounds a lot like you probably needed more family in your life. good luck to everyone fighting. buy my techs! i for one will be spending this holiday season with my family unlike the parties involved hehe

Popcom Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 16:12:00

anyone sacrificing family for earth is pathetic..
ill be spending time with my fam, and playing earth. sure it wont be the most efficient playing, and turns will be wasted, but i wont be leaving the kids to open alone so i can wall or nothing haha
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 16:16:02

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
I think rebels point was more along the lines of, NBK has 10 of the best players in the game (killer wise), which is true, that is not saying our best 10 are better then anyone elses.
His point was that those killers were in NBK, and only NBK for a decade, so we aren't likely to change like other clans that have a fluctuating member base, and have great killers half the time (perhaps all of them better then any of NBK's, but not near as reliable).

Obviously rebel was stirring the pot, but the point he made is accurate.

You have to be a genious to understand one. ;)

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 16:32:42

*genius
NBK

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 16:37:58

Illiterate but still a genius.

KingKaosKnows

Dec 8th 2011, 16:58:11

If that was the point of his post then his wording was less than optimal.

Nevertheless, this thread is pointless at the moment :D

Popcom Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 18:26:45

most FFAT threads are :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

llaar Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 9:16:08

lies

Rico Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 10:19:25

fluff my family, someone may be declared on Christmas Eve.

Asing Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 1:17:02

So is this still on ? or NBK is too afraid to accept it ?
SoL
CC

Popcom Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 1:19:02

your not going to appeal to our vanity by implying we are afraid Asing.. remember, your in the clan that wont fight unless they have a 1/3 # advantage....
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

aliyah Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 1:24:00

Screw this 10 v. 10. So glad this semester is over for me, and I can come back to bite and scratch and maim and kill. Weeee!
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Asing Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 1:31:56

What more do u need to make it fair ?
SoL
CC

aliyah Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 1:41:39

Not a thing. :P Bring it.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

Rico Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 1:59:13

Originally posted by Asing:
What more do u need to make it fair ?

I'm pretty sure "Fair war" is an oxymoron.

aliyah Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 3:43:26

Considering rl comes before a game to me, I'd have to agree with Rico.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

Link Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 15:49:56

this guy loves 10v10 lol.. sorry bro, does seem like your implying 10 active war'ers is all ya got :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

aponic Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 19:45:46

Originally posted by Popcom:
lol nobody is butthurt.
but claiming your good cause you FS a clan who was netting and 35% smaller then you doesn't make you good unlike what you seem to think.
also, we wared you because we wouldn't let you push us around and tell us what to do. wtf would u think we would start now.
get a clue.

I am glad you finally realize that
SOF
Cerevisi

mdevol Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 23:27:33

Originally posted by aponic:
Originally posted by Popcom:
lol nobody is butthurt.
get a clue.

I am glad you finally realize that

Pwnt! CC declares moral victory on this thread
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis