Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2012, 13:59:34

That is very true that suiciders have brought about a lot of collateral damage to other untags and small tags.

I also like the rule change on self-deleting. It helps the netters get some of that land back. I am a big fan of structural changes to resolve issues.

Tigress Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 19:18:59

Originally posted by smegma:
That is very true that suiciders have brought about a lot of collateral damage to other untags and small tags.

Not really smegma, if you read thru the other threads, it clearly shows that the TKO, PAN and many other alliances are still more than willing to work with small tags.

Untagged is a different story. I would say considering the atmosphere of server and the major concessions already made by established alliances they should tag up. Stating your identity and intention on an alliance server where you are welcome to play solo is a very small price to pay.

I am also one who will defend someone blowing a fuse if they are hit relentlessly, without regard. However Warster and others have made their cases quite convincingly this is simply not the case here.

At this point I feel it is up to the small tags to show they stand by the bigger alliances when it comes to suiciders messing the game up for the bigger alliances. JMHO. Currently they are eating bullets they should not have to be eating.

1. if it is cross server BS then that is just lame...
2. if it is just to mess with peeps for their own personal fun... again lame, find someone to war with and grow a pair.
3. if it is some grudge being carried over from reset to reset, for godsake let it go, or speak up and say something so it can be addressed properly.
4. if it is to get policy changes i.e. allow farming of small tags... again lame, alliances grow when there is a healthy bottom tier. kill that tier and alliances die off.
Happy Hunting

Tigress

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2012, 21:26:46

Very good numbered points. I'll pass commenting on the rest.

SaintSinner Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 23:43:38

alright. I'll add my 2 cents too. As a victim of suicidrs all the time. i'll say it sucks when it happens but as they say shi happens. this is free for all correct which i believe means

free-for-all
   [free-fer-awl]
noun
a fight, argument, contest, etc., open to everyone and usually without rules.

any competition or contested situation that is disordered, impulsive, or out of control: a free-for-all at the buffet table.

Informal . any enterprise or field of endeavor in which various companies, countries, participants, etc., compete without restriction: a price-cutting free-for-all among local stores.

so what i get off it is if its not in or against the written rules then its allowed. be my friend or ill kill you sounds lame

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 0:07:52

Suiciders kill for many reasons they are tired of getting grabbed, they just want to net and gain land to the best of their ability. Most definately will suicide on a tag who has bullied them in the past even if you dont know who they are they know who you are.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 0:08:48

Most ppl dont even care to post on these forums either and will not read these threads.

EasyGoer Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 5:27:38

I run SAS and have in every set that FFA has been in existance, I do have NAPs with a number of Clans and am more than happy to sign up with anyone else who wants too. SAS is no threat to anyone so I wouldnt be to happy if I was killed off just for playing as a solo tag.

Mapi xDWARx Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 6:01:22

Im tagged xDWARx Now leave me alone..... :P

Rockman Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 12:26:00

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Suiciders kill for many reasons they are tired of getting grabbed, they just want to net and gain land to the best of their ability. Most definately will suicide on a tag who has bullied them in the past even if you dont know who they are they know who you are.

It has always been in Mercs rules to have a complete ban on landgrabbing.

Mercs is getting suicided because suiciders are low life scumbags, not because Mercs provoked them into suiciding on Mercs.

Go stick your head in a toilet, dumbass.

Donny Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 13:15:12

Rockman, I am willing to bet you money that its netters trying to get top spots.

just my 2 cents.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 13:49:48

Originally posted by Donny:
Rockman, I am willing to bet you money that its netters trying to get top spots.

just my 2 cents.

With the strategies these countries are running, it appears to be someone from Paradigm. We saw a lot of these strategies last set when we warred against Paradigm on alliance server. And we know Paradigm doesn't have anyone gunning for top spots.

QM Diver Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 13:49:50

But pack mentality and trying to force personal opinions onto others is just odious.

The proposal is not to force personal opinions on anyone. Rather to impose a type of governing, that will benefit all 'above board' players, and keep certain ones alive, rather than being systematically killed.
True, farming of the little guy has always pissed off people. NBK has tried never to farm small tags.. Yet I've seen farming on untags, going out of style!
Yes, they should tag up, yes there should be PM's sent to all players untagged..
I'm still kinda on the fence at the idea of exterminating untags...

Not sure if that would cause more problems than there is now, or not...

I believe, these are cleared...

CDS
SAS
f3ar
CDS
RnR
LaLubz
xDWARx

Edited By: QM Diver on Aug 10th 2012, 13:55:12
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

KeTcHuP Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 14:08:14

Originally posted by Rockman:

It has always been in Mercs rules to have a complete ban on landgrabbing.

Mercs is getting suicided because suiciders are low life scumbags, not because Mercs provoked them into suiciding on Mercs.

Go stick your head in a toilet, dumbass.

The only reason that someone would have for specifically targeting mercs is:
1) Trying to make a political statement against self farming (So they would hit Mercs and TKO primarily as those two clans brought self farming into common practice, pan and esd lesser because they self farm, but didn`t pioneer it and didnt take it to the level of perfection that mercs did)
2) They dont like you rockman. We get along and all but you do have a few people you piss of on FFAT (i normally agree with your points)

If its not one of those two reasons id say its either cross server fluff or completely random suiciding.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

QM Diver Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 15:22:24

I gotta say Rockman has rubbed me the wrong way, a time or two..

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Mapi xDWARx Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 16:45:35

Well, now I am in PAN so my tag will disappear.

Rico Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 16:59:55

Everyone knows the suiciders are IMP!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 23:10:39

Screw you rockman you sound like an asshole no wonder they suicide you.. they know what tag your in. hopefully they continue to ruin your resets..

Rockman Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 23:58:01

Screw you rockman you sound like an asshole no wonder they suicide you.. they know what tag your in. hopefully they continue to ruin your resets..

What about me sounds like an asshole? The fact that I consider anyone who supports suiciders to be just as much of a scumbag as the suiciders themselves?

I'm honest and honorable. And to dishonorable scum like you, that makes me look like an asshole. But you know what? fluff you.

Mars UP Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 0:09:14

Gabe has always been a little bit of a prick, but he plays the game the right way and would never intentionally ruin anybody set for fluffs and giggles. That makes him ok in my book.