Verified:

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 9:14:01

because North Korea's long range missiles can't make it that far
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 9:50:04

har har har
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

patriotffa

Apr 12th 2013, 10:04:48

lol

Tin Man

Apr 12th 2013, 10:20:52

BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T fluffING COOK IT!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 11:03:21

-Darth Vader: "Because it could not resist the power of the Dark Side"
Do as I say, not as I do.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 12th 2013, 12:08:45

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
because North Korea's long range missiles can't make it that far

nice
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Stryke Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 12:17:43

The fluff... double posted.

Edited By: Stryke on Apr 12th 2013, 12:32:19
See Original Post
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Stryke Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 12:18:31

Triple posted.

Edited By: Stryke on Apr 12th 2013, 12:32:34
See Original Post

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Stryke Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 12:19:29

http://www.newyorker.com/...delayed-by-windows-8.html

Originally posted by The New Yorker:
PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—North Korea’s official news agency announced today that the military’s planned missile test had been put on hold because of “problems with Windows 8.”

Intelligence analysts said that the announcement gave rare insight into the inner workings of North Korea’s missile program, which until last year had been running on Windows 95.

The announcement from the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) did not indicate a new scheduled time for a missile test, saying only that it was “working with Windows 8 support to resolve the issue.”

In the words of one intelligence analyst, “That means the test has been delayed indefinitely.”

A source close to the North Korean regime reported that Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un is furious about the Windows 8 problems and is considering a number of options, including declaring war on Microsoft.

a.k.a. NightShade

Stryke Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 12:31:55

This is why I will never consider North Korea a major threat, ever. The moment our satellites detect the heat signature of anything launched in North Korea, we'd have the trajectory determined enough to know whether or not their missile(s) would be any form of a threat. At their current state of technology, North Korea's missile programme does not have anything near accurate enough to avoid water let alone pose a threat to Guam let alone the 50 states.

In the event that they some how gain a technological advantage within this year that would allow them to produce something that would cause us worry, we should hold the country that sold them the technology responsible too... because that really is the only way something like this would happen.

Virtually every country that produces the kind of technology needed to build a missile has refused to, on the grounds that most know what it would be used for, and should it ever be backtracked to them, they'd be in a world of fluff too. :P

a.k.a. NightShade

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 15:44:59

Originally posted by Tin Man:
BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T fluffING COOK IT!!!

:-)

I'd be more worried about how many people that I'd be required to kill just to protect my family. Dear God, how many sins am i required to commit because you have a lazy lightning finger?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Apr 12th 2013, 16:08:53

Democrats attempt to suggest that NK is a nuclear threat. Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction, demonstrated by the Republican Constitutes. our intelligence is correct, this time.

Stryke Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 16:23:33

I would have thought our military would have been carpet bombing Yongbyon, North Korea by now after they detonated a nuclear weapon during the Bush Administration in blatant defiance just begging us to do something about it.

a.k.a. NightShade

Apr 12th 2013, 16:35:01

Saddam had precedence.

Tin Man

Apr 12th 2013, 18:21:22

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2013, 23:41:36

Originally posted by Stryke:
This is why I will never consider North Korea a major threat, ever. The moment our satellites detect the heat signature of anything launched in North Korea, we'd have the trajectory determined enough to know whether or not their missile(s) would be any form of a threat. At their current state of technology, North Korea's missile programme does not have anything near accurate enough to avoid water let alone pose a threat to Guam let alone the 50 states.

In the event that they some how gain a technological advantage within this year that would allow them to produce something that would cause us worry, we should hold the country that sold them the technology responsible too... because that really is the only way something like this would happen.

Virtually every country that produces the kind of technology needed to build a missile has refused to, on the grounds that most know what it would be used for, and should it ever be backtracked to them, they'd be in a world of fluff too. :P

tell that to Pakistan

Stryke Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 7:55:40

Funny thing tho, we're not getting threatened every other five days from someone in Pakistan telling us "Give us more money/food/aid, or we'll launch another missile!"

a.k.a. NightShade

pollex

Apr 13th 2013, 19:27:38

all I gotta say is when you delay a MISSLE LAUNCH because you can't get Windows 8 to work....maybe you shouldn't be announcing launch dates....

Seriously, they are working with microsoft to resolve the problem? There is no one in their country that knows how to work on a computer program? Can you imagine the conversation that took place (transalting my guess)

microsoft: This is Jane with microsoft technologies, how may I help you today?
N.K.: yeah I keep getting that blue screen when I try to fire my missles, how do I get my missles to fire?
microsoft: Your trying to do what?
N.K: I want to fire missles but it wont let me!
microsoft:ummmmmmm let me get my manager
N.K.: ok I'll hold
microsoft: This is George the manager how may I help you?
N.K. : I want to fire missles, but blue screen won't let me
microsoft: So you would like us to problem solve to eliminate the blue screen?
N.K. : I don't care if the blue screen stays I just want to fire missles!

I could go on but you get the point
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

rlxdntdt Game profile

Apr 13th 2013, 20:18:53

Ubuntu?

llaar Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 17:25:37

lies

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 15th 2013, 23:53:50

sure lies