Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:04:28

First we find out the guy that hit FoCuS is an DK spy then we find out Prime from IMP hacked SYN tag and detagged everyone.

Hellrush Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:05:08

the guy from DK is also the guy that killed the LaE country

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:07:04

all of this with legitimate, publicly available, non-altered data for proof?

Cuz I gotta tell ya, the odds of someone hacking SYN's tag are pretty blasted slim...unless that DK spy were high up enough to have access to the admin pass, which no one but the tag holder ever should.

Hellrush Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:10:07

the DK was the guy that killed a FoCuS pushing us into war with FoCuS then killed a LaE trying to push us into a war. Pirme from IMP Hacked SYN tag and Detagged everyone.

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:14:27

again - proof?

baseless accusations are a dime a dozen around here - if you want anyone to care, you gotta find something to substantiate them with.

Waseem Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:23:43

*agrees with 3PO*

Zues The Greek Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:25:53

YES, I'd like some hard proof also...

I have been travelling for 9 hours to log into being removed from my own tag and I had the tag holder country that was killed during my leave...

When you say the guy from DK, WHO IS THIS PARTY...

Plus, how do you put Prime from IMP hacking our tag???...

Please enlighten us Hellrush...

Hellrush, I just want to be clear that I am not out to discredit you. We just want the info!...

Edited By: Zues The Greek on Apr 13th 2010, 4:27:20

Hellrush Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:35:11

Infor about prime need to talk with tiny and pang on that they found it out today when they looked into it. Tiny had a post about it before a mod deleted it.

DK has leaks that gave out the information they had a spy in SYN that was talking all about what he did on the DK site. so get on DK site for the information but by the time this information has been given out sure someone in DK deleted it.

RaHL_DK

Apr 13th 2010, 4:39:41

OK HellRush you just made it an official, your a complete idiot!!

ALL of dk members but one is running 15 countries in the dk tag a@@hat! The other guy is running 8, and if you are going to try and claim that Kleptopia, A novice at the earth game was a spy your more an idiot than i had at first suspected!

Before you come on here claiming your bullsh1t you better have facts and proof to back it up!!!!

Now go fluff yourself!

The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

RaHL_DK

Apr 13th 2010, 4:41:16

hahahahaha absolute absurdity!! you are so stupid! DK has 7 whole members!! hahahhahahahahahahah MORON!
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

Some Guy

Apr 13th 2010, 4:47:51

And the garbage just keeps on flowing from the mouths of these guys.

And Zues, the leader of SYN, has no idea what is going on within his own alliance. What a shocker

Hellrush Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:48:45

hehe RaHL just come out with the truth you your self said in the open earlyer you were not tagged SYN but had full perms in SYN at the start of the set. now your say 1 of your own did not stay in SYN as a spy to get infor off us.let the others believe what they believe but we both now the truth and it will come out sooner then later. Lies always come out RaHL

Some Guy

Apr 13th 2010, 4:51:42

Can SYN just pack their bags and head off of this server?

Its obviously not meant for you

RaHL_DK

Apr 13th 2010, 4:51:46

as you will read in Lae's post The guy who did these acts was the tag SYN half killed for no reason, the syn then wisely took him into there tag and now wonder why he is causing them problems! This was a wicked DK plot from the go, we knew syn would attack that tag, then would stop half way through and accept him as there member so that during there war we could cause them all kinds of problems.

Now if i could just use these amazing powers to win the lottery i would be amazingly happy :)
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:52:06

so who was the spy then???

RaHL_DK

Apr 13th 2010, 4:54:38

your right HR I never tagged SYN and by the third day of this set I SELF DELETED, Wasnt booted, I JUST LEFT..... I am sure noone can understand why! I mean your doing such an amazing job HR. *Golf clap* way to go buddy!

you assume you know what has happened but to go with your theory we must first suspend reality again
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 4:56:08

lol Rahl that does sound like a perfect plan, and you knew how Zeus would react and take the guy in!!! your are genius

anyhow Some Guy which alliance do you represent...can you please not talk to much
no one wants SYN to leave the server
they should rebuild and boot everyone that is suspicious
the SYN has good members in there, its easy to criticize someone when you don't have all the information

i was in SYN before i left to join NBK and i all i saw was zeus making mistakes taking advice from the worng people

Some Guy

Apr 13th 2010, 5:06:22

tinysub and makinso for instance? Agreed

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 5:39:41

Hey some guy you should shut the hell up unless u know what your talking about.

RaHL_DK

Apr 13th 2010, 12:00:49

does that policy apply to HR as well tiny
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

warKitty Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 12:42:19

As the leader of dk these accusations of dk spying I find these falsified. Last night i spoke with tiny. I told him I knew nothing of spies. And to show me proof. With proof I would boot the offending member and whatev3r else was needed to fix this issue.

He could give me no proof.
FFA - Death Knights Emperor <br>
Alliance - Death Knights Head of Internal Affairs<br>
[ICQ 317982982 ][ MSN ]

mrford Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 15:28:49

this game doesn't have the same admin tag glitches as Mehul's did, which was taken advantage of many times

so unless someone found a glitch NO ONE has found yet(highly unlikely), or the syn that de-tagged everyone had the admin password(99.9% likely)

you just need to have better security, and stfu for a set or 2. you are stomping around here like you are the big dog and everyone is out to get you. tbh, i don't give a fluff about syn, and i bet if you kept your mouth shut for a set or 2, everyone else would forget about you 2. and you know what happens when everyone forgets about you?

YOU STOP DYING!

Edited By: mrford on Apr 13th 2010, 15:29:27
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford