Verified:

RLintz Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 8:44:31

Last set while we were being gang banged by IFU and folks, Mercs chose to hit us while we were down. We are simply returning the favor. This is not about might or skill, this is about principal. NBK will be policing for us. LoC if you tag jump 72 hours or not we will take that as a break of pact and we will handle it via Police or other means. That is not a threat it is just being put out there so it can't be brought up later. This is between us and Mercs, period. If Mercs wishes for a fair fight next set we will be happy to do so. Good luck and God Speed.

R. Lintz
President Ares

Rosco
Vice President Ares

Marshal Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 9:50:56

wee bit late war but as long as you buy my military i don't care.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

m0bzta Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 12:33:29

Merc is at war with xidiots you idiots
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 13:41:21

well looks like they at war with Ares also, so stfu
HT

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 16:00:54

mob no like when his multies get declared on
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 16:08:12

Hey mob xi, arethe only idiots. Get it right
The Death Knights

XI

RLintz Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 20:41:45

Originally posted by m0bzta:

Mob, the last time we talked, do you remember when I asked you for your opinion about this?

m0bzta Game profile

Nov 30th 2013, 3:14:51

Originally posted by RLintz:

Mob, the last time we talked, do you remember when I asked you for your opinion about this?

remember last set i kicked your ass? with help from CC i do not see you attacking them
so HT and Rlintz what you have to say about that any any who nobody really cares about what happens as long as mob gets his ass kicked but i don't dead i multiple so you will see more mobs
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

RLintz Game profile

Nov 30th 2013, 4:21:33

Originally posted by RLintz:

remember last set i kicked your ass? with help from CC i do not see you attacking them
so HT and Rlintz what you have to say about that any any who nobody really cares about what happens as long as mob gets his ass kicked but i don't dead i multiple so you will see more mobs

I remember being DoWed by IFU, and Ares stomped you, then you kept bringing more and more people into your tag.
Then you brought someone into your tag 3 times larger then our largest country, but crying went we matched.
I remember IFU getting police because we only matched your move, but then cried again when we acquired police.
I remember MERCs jumping on Ares when Ares was beat down. Again we matched a move of yours, and you still cry.

Don't dish it if you can't take it.

I should remind you that Ares does not forget. I also want to remind you that LoC and Ares are in good relations right now, and I advise not wrecking that.

Tepes Game profile

Nov 30th 2013, 4:38:04

merc is to small for me to kill, sorry i miss FS

Rosco Game profile

Nov 30th 2013, 9:16:33

Mob if you and only you want to wreck relations between Ares and LoC it WILL be on you and not Ninja. I can't understand why you are upset or did not see this coming. This was our plan from the begining of the set. Merc was our target but they folded into LoC and since we pacted we honored it. Because we really wanted to hit just because of them. Ares does not break Pacts period. Once Merc split from LoC there fate was set. Don't act suprised, and if you want too loose you only top five ally then it's on you. This os not about you unless you make it about you.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 30th 2013, 15:55:07

You really need to get a grip. I just stated thatit looked like you had another tag declare on you. I didn't e ven take sides. But since you want to flap them gums hope you are like tagkilled. Oh and I aint hard to find. Anyone with any sense can pick my countries out in a heartbeat. which precludes you, so ask around you might get someone to tell you.

Really man you need to like get a grip. I get killed more than I care to remember, its just a game man. Youll wake up tomorrow and make more countries or just say fluff it. But its just a game.
HT

Rockman Game profile

Nov 30th 2013, 18:21:58

I request that Merc choose a different name.

m0bzta Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 1:21:51

Originally posted by Rosco:
Mob if you and only you want to wreck relations between Ares and LoC it WILL be on you and not Ninja. I can't understand why you are upset or did not see this coming. This was our plan from the beginning of the set. Merc was our target but they folded into LoC and since we pacted we honored it. Because we really wanted to hit just because of them. Ares does not break Pacts period. Once Merc split from LoC there fate was set. Don't act surprised, and if you want too loose you only top five ally then it's on you. This os not about you unless you make it about you.

(FIXED SOME SPELLING ALSO)
i just have to make IT FUN... IF THEIR IS NOTHING 2 fluff About WHAT FUN IS IT ???

Edited By: m0bzta on Dec 1st 2013, 15:05:07. Reason: drunken post
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Rosco Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 1:27:26

Thanks, that was a drunk post.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR