Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 22:44:01

Originally posted by aponic:
Originally posted by mdevol:
If SoF hit LCN alone, EVO,Omega,DANGER,RAGE,and PDM were going to hit SoF, MD and SoL were going to net.

That is a lie. Many of those alliances could not hit sof without breaking pacts. Let's all cut the bullfluff. If you don't like scode.or his thread tell him to fluffoff or ignore him. No need to make fluff up

I thought the sarcasm was thick enough, I also thought the post 2 below this one was also an indicator this was sarcastic...

lesson learned....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 22:47:41

it was cause he put md was going to hit sof but then had to edit his post cause it was contradictory of previous statements from other leaders.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

albob Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 22:53:55

Iscode clearly you are not worth as much to SOF as you thought. Your just another minion they are keeping on the down the rope. If you *have answers ask the SOF leadership, if they choose not to answer, you've got your own questions to ask the alliance you are a member of.

Any spec of respect you may of had to ask Maki to explain himself or the actions of SOL (privately) has been lost in this jerry springer cry for attention on AT. If you want to be apart of the political arena get your FA Tshirt BACK. Otherwise get back in line. Also, it is clear you are bored, bring back imag!

Can someone just close this thread…?

Edited By: albob on Dec 30th 2013, 23:04:24. Reason: need to go back to school.
See Original Post

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 23:04:55

Oh no, I have lost the respect of the AT community!!! I think you will find I ether a. lost that repsect a long long long time ago or b. never had any to begin with, regardless I think my track record shows, i dont care about respect, i care about the truth! (waits for the 'you cant handle the truth' comment)

I believe all alliances should be held accountable for there actions publicly, and yes i am board. maybe i should bring back that earth news thing and have interviews with leaders and such and be a journalist. Only problem is with my bias it would be more like fox news than anything :(

fyi galleri is bringing back imag, i wish her all the best, everyone should get behind her and support her, this game needs more alliances.

last note, again who are you? you only have 42 posts so you dont even post for bonuses, your obviously not important!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 23:10:06

it's an Arabian strain of medical marijuana that obviously skipped medical school requirements.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 23:13:18

i like marijuana, but i am unsure of arabian types

i dont know if i can trust those types!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

albob Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 23:26:38

Firstly nobody that says they like 'marijuana' actually uses marijuana or actually knows anything about marijuana, except for what you can google.

Secondly, you want the truth? LOL if you actually cared for the truth you wouldn't look for it within the walls of EE. This game is so far from the truth/reality there is very little sign of people actually doing anything right. Its just a game. At the end of the day this game allows people to act however they want to whomever they want, to lie, cheat and steal in whatever way they wish ( all 3 have been proven in the last 12 months ) i am shocked you would think there is any honesty left and seeing as you posted on AT looking for the 'truth' makes me LOL.

This game needs new attitudes and a greater respect for the game. People put so much time and energy into this game and will go to ANY extend including breaking the law to get an edge. What i stress about is what happens if the game got shut off unexpectedly. I would actually pay a considerable amount of money to see that happen, if you wanted drama that would create a mother fluffing drama scene right here.

Anyways… You want answers your looking in the wrong direction. Secondly this is just a game. Having 1 post or 4000 means absolutely nothing. You care too much.

Edited By: albob on Dec 30th 2013, 23:29:37. Reason: *an / *any
See Original Post

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

PinkyAndTheBrain

Dec 30th 2013, 23:29:09

Originally posted by albob:
Firstly nobody that says they like 'marijuana' actually uses marijuana or actually knows anything about marijuana, except for what you can google.

Secondly, you want the truth? LOL if you actually cared for the truth you wouldn't look for it within the walls of EE. This game is so far from the truth/reality there is very little sign of people actually doing anything right. Its just a game. At the end of the day this game allows people to act however they want to whomever they want, to lie, cheat and steal in whatever way they wish ( all 3 have been proven in the last 12 months ) i am shocked you would think there is an honesty left and seeing as you posted on AT looking for the 'truth' makes me LOL.

This game needs new attitudes and a greater respect for the game. People put so much time and energy into this game and will go to ANY extend including breaking the law to get an edge. What i stress about is what happens if the game got shut off unexpectedly. I would actually pay a considerable amount of money to see that happen, if you wanted drama that would create a mother fluffing drama scene right here.

Anyways… You want answers your looking in the wrong direction. Secondly this is just a game. Having 1 post or 4000 means absolutely nothing. You care too much.

oh god. a utopian player.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

Dec 30th 2013, 23:31:59

Originally posted by PinkyAndTheBrain:

Secondly, you want the truth? LOL if you actually cared for the truth you wouldn't look for it within the walls of EE. This game is so far from the truth/reality there is very little sign of people actually doing anything right. Its just a game. At the end of the day this game allows people to act however they want to whomever they want, to lie, cheat and steal in whatever way they wish ( all 3 have been proven in the last 12 months ) i am shocked you would think there is an honesty left and seeing as you posted on AT looking for the 'truth' makes me LOL.

oh god. a utopian player.

ouch. a warning is needed when i don't use my primary account to say Neener, Neener, Neener.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

iScode Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 23:33:25

Secondly, you want the truth? LOL if you actually cared for the truth you wouldn't look for it within the walls of EE. This game is so far from the truth/reality there is very little sign of people actually doing anything right. Its just a game. At the end of the day this game allows people to act however they want to whomever they want, to lie, cheat and steal in whatever way they wish ( all 3 have been proven in the last 12 months ) i am shocked you would think there is any honesty left and seeing as you posted on AT looking for the 'truth' makes me LOL.

oh really, you are the all knowing master of wastrils now are you? you decide what wastrils can and can not say with regards to marijuana. Well I tell you this. I will talk about my girl mary jane any god damn fluffing way i like and not you or anybody will tell me anything different!!!!

i wont even address the rest of your post after your first comment, your mere presence disgusts me now. How dare you dictate how i talk about weed, who the fluff do you think you are!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dec 30th 2013, 23:39:21

hmm, dagga is a South African term for weed, and albob spins and spins and spins.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 2:25:57

Originally posted by aponic:
Originally posted by mdevol:
If SoF hit LCN alone, EVO,Omega,DANGER,RAGE,and PDM were going to hit SoF, MD and SoL were going to net.

That is a lie. Many of those alliances could not hit sof without breaking pacts. Let's all cut the bullfluff. If you don't like scode.or his thread tell him to fluffoff or ignore him. No need to make fluff up

Dude, he was obviously joking....

Ruthie

Dec 31st 2013, 17:49:46

really? Cause I like marijuana (actually love would be more like it) and I smoke it daily and know plenty about it. I dont have to google it, lol

I quit reading after that :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Spoonman Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 18:05:26

What an idiot

crest23 Game profile

Dec 31st 2013, 18:27:09

iScode is one of these illiterate FB/Twitter generation kids that write as they speak. The words you lack in your vocabulary is HAVE.

"1st part.
You say that SOL was netting this set and was not going to war. If SoF only hit LCN in defense of our ally Rival would you HAVE continued to net and not honoured your FDP with LCN or would you HAVE hit SOF in defence of your ally LCN?"

If you OF (lol) said that just once I would OF (trolol) said 'honest mistake', but on and on you went.

Want to know how dumb you sound? Check this out.

"1st part.
You say that SOL was netting this set and was not going to war. If SoF only hit LCN in defense HAVE our ally Rival would you OF continued to net and not honoured your FDP with LCN or would you OF hit SOF in defence HAVE your ally LCN?"

Oh yeah, and butt hurt much?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Dec 31st 2013, 18:43:36

what is a FB/Twitter generation kid? is that some kind of fad like ICQ and AIM?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

iScode Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 5:41:55

Please, i dont even have a smart phone or a twitter account, im 30 years old for fluffs sake. I understand your point but i was using bad grammar and spelling well before those fb and twitter kids started to, just ask suni, she is my personal spellchecker.

I am lazy, i dont give a fluff how stupid it sounds with the word have instead of, it makes sense and you understood it with the word of so why be a douche and even bring it up? Oh thats right cause your a fluffwit whose only chance to feel superior than someone is by fixing there grammar on the internet.

So fluff you, im lazy and i prefer it my way, take your of/have discussion to someone who gives a fluff.

FYI go ask my 5th form english teacher how much this pissed her off all year :P.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

crest23 Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 8:53:06

'Superior to' and 'their'. Why were you pissing your 5th grade English teacher HAVE? Lol, get it?

No wonder these guys aren't taking you seriously, you are a joke.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 9:09:13

fuxk u all! Cept SoL
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Jan 1st 2014, 9:10:01

you shouldn't be giving him crap for using poor English. you should be giving him crap because he can't say "I surrender" in Mandarin.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

iScode Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 10:52:16

Originally posted by crest23:
'Superior to' and 'their'. Why were you pissing your 5th grade English teacher HAVE? Lol, get it?

lol dude, you are correcting someones spelling and grammar on the internet!!!! I think you will find that makes you the joke.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

major Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 14:25:46

obama can go stright to hell

Ruthie

Jan 1st 2014, 15:06:35

Originally posted by iScode:

lol dude, you are correcting someones spelling and grammar on the internet!!!! I think you will find that makes you the joke.

omg, do you realize how many people correct peoples spelling and grammar just on these boards alone? guess there are tons of jokes here!!! :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Jan 1st 2014, 15:06:35

omg, do you realize how many people correct peoples spelling and grammar just on these boards alone? guess there are tons of jokes here!!! :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

iScode Game profile

Jan 1st 2014, 22:57:28

Oh there is a lot. Suni is exempt though cause i ask her to :P

fluff i still type grammar as grammer and the only reason i fix it is because of her lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Bombay Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 3:14:58

I haven't been paying attention to EE for a while, but it looks like the same trolls are still around.

Jan 2nd 2014, 8:15:44

probably just an unexpected side-effect of implementing the merger of forum and game accounts. they forgot to transfer the ban lists. or the lists just got too big to work with.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Alin Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 11:56:26

I think everybody got the picture iscode. All of Sol MD LCn are liars.

Tell us if there are liars in your side. Because your side is so full of fluff, outlaws and fluff like that and you still refuse to see it.

ssewellusmc

Jan 2nd 2014, 16:20:12

Originally posted by Ruthie:

OMG, who let you out of the kitchen?

iScode Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 16:50:47

Originally posted by Alin:
I think everybody got the picture iscode. All of Sol MD LCn are liars.

Tell us if there are liars in your side. Because your side is so full of fluff, outlaws and fluff like that and you still refuse to see it.

I am sure there are, I however am not one of them. And i would love for anyone to prove otherwise.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

crazyserb Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 23:49:19

suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked, thats what AT is....it always will be

Ruthie

Jan 2nd 2014, 23:51:44

and yet it draws us here, over and over ... including yourself!! ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Jan 3rd 2014, 8:13:11

think that's just an aspect of leftover conditioning that the war leadership brainwashed into us. have to restart and tag up before they start annoying the heck out of us on ICQ.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Junky Game profile

Jan 5th 2014, 19:33:25

iscode.. really? I'd suggest you quit embarrassing yourself on here. You are loosing any spec of respect you had in this game. Maki owes you fluff. This is a game.

LCN and Rival was an even war. The fact you got involved when not required was unwarranted. You knew doing that LCN would then deserve assistance whether they asked for it or not. You knew by declaring on LCN that someone would step in to help. If it was SOL, MD or even LAF for that matter you already knew the outcome. LAF being a long shot, but this same cycle of behaviour is getting old, and fast. You / SOF keep drawing lines to what end... If you have to keep warring to keep membership what does that say about the membership... I think the statement really needs to be re worded 'we need to create wars we can win to keep membership'. Which would make complete sense.

I am neither for SOL or for SOF. I just call the BS as i see it on this sess pool...

Just own your own decisions ( SOF ) and be done with it. Regardless if SOL were planning to FS SOF this set. If you dec on LCN in defense of RIVAL you 100% without a doubt knew someone would come in, MD or SOL. You knew this full well. Anything else means fluff. Leave it at that and get on with it.

I dont believe this thread was addressed to you, who the hell are you anyway?

He's... BATMAN
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.