mdevol Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 23:16:01

In before delete...

This is a violation of forum rules.

However this is also pan breaking its pact with CC

Pan please contact me.

Edited By: mdevol on Jan 16th 2014, 23:19:00
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 23:22:48

Snowball keeps growing.
Your base is mine!

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 0:47:09

I know yall didn't just call out Pan. And what part of relations b4 your stupid declaration don't you understand. Oh and thirdly. I think you have not one shred of any unjustness to stand on. Beause you sure as hell aint too damn pure yourself. Hell you even called Mode in. What the fluff? Don't tell me you didnt, some of those countries were tagged CC.

Lets examine this closely. Donald spies a NBK country, although not knowing when the pact was made. Threw cheating on the fire.

No where in any pact is a clause saying you cant be allies with another country.

No where in any pact says that so called nap people can call you cheaters and someone has to stand for your pompous asses . No where in any pact does it say you can dec on a already pacted alliance. Hmm seems one of these parties is the culprit! Not only that they are brazen enuff to tell off a so called pacted alliance. Aint that the pot calling the kettle back?

Throws another log on the fire. This ought to b interesting.

HT

Jan 17th 2014, 1:15:58

11 mil jets don't come out of nowhere in 2 days. I recommend HT stays out of sun..might turn to stone.
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 1:17:45

[20:15:57] <@Raging_Budda> 11 mil jets don't come out of nowhere in 2 days. I recommend HT stays out of sun..might turn to stone
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 1:18:45

Don't forget the 25m bushels and 500m Cash on a country with 200 turns played
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 1:18:57

and 2 mil oil
ICQ-105967052

Jan 17th 2014, 1:22:03

Fight is tough enough as its, no need for secret FAing. Or just come out and admit it and join the war.
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 1:24:47

Im ally opin will get all the #s
ICQ-105967052

mdevol Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 2:08:44

And yes, that pact includes a do not fa alliances at war.

Where is patriot when you need him.

This thread is filled with actual irony
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2014, 2:35:00

*opens a freshly nuked bag of popcorn"

This outta be goooooooood lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 2:46:53

Oh and fluff tracy, i ask you to go check the MODE tag history you will see that he maintaoned 16 countroes named BEAST

And you will also find a CC string about NFL teams and Marshan Lynch aka "Beast Mode" that invludedsaid countries. Different people different strings.

Until pan hit him i told him that he couldnt tag CC because he missed the FS. And yes, he was set to FS us in defense of nbk until Ares hit.

I have tried to keep this as legit as it can be and have not fluffed about people entering because it was expected. I did however expect clans that were vocal about breaking a pact to honor theirs. But alas...

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 3:03:18

that's rich talking about someone else not honoring pacts. However you cut it, you still did not honor your pact. Yet you sit here and condemn another alliance of not honoring thiers? On what planet do you reside on? Legit, is not declaring on a pacted alliance to start with. SO you've lost all credibility right out of the gate.

Oh and that's Dirty Harry to you. Well do ya... punk!
HT

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 3:05:09

i think the point you're missing mdevol is why would Pan honor your pact, when you obviously don't honor them

you guys broke a pact for no reason. They had a reason
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 17th 2014, 3:15:10

Sorry folks, I had to do some post deletions.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2014, 3:36:46

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
i think the point you're missing mdevol is why would Pan honor your pact, when you obviously don't honor them

you guys broke a pact for no reason. They had a reason

I forget the legal term, but essentially, you cannot called the cops because the hooker stole your wallet. You hands have to be clean. In CC's case, they are stained with blood. CC has no grounds to whine about anything.

gambit Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 4:52:37

from pan's view point, how can you not choose to back nbk over cc?

why should they defend a tag who signs pacts and openly drops them mid-set for a chance to take out another player's month of work?

why would they want to help the tag that defends and protects llaar, someone who has suicided on them multiple times for minor reasons that could be settled by fa contacts?

why wouldnt they back nbk, the tag that will be fighting cc and the hordes of untaggeds for the foreseeable future?

nbk, who usually puts up more countries than cc... a key factor that will come into play more in the sets to come, when cc doesnt have the chance to build and destroy stocks and control the markets and climbs down from their high horse

nbk, who has always treated pan fairly and dealt with them honestly, even when no pacts have existed between the two tags, even when the two fought each other?

but i havent thrown many hits into this war and i dont know what is going on behind the scenes of this server, so my opinion probably doesnt mean much right now... but wouldnt it have been so much easier if you would have asked nbk if they wanted to fight instead of allowing it to go down this way?

it seems that you guys are getting exactly what you asked for
Natural Born Killer

gambit Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 4:53:47

also, there are already too many threads, so someone breaks donny's fingers :P
Natural Born Killer

gambit Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 4:56:30

and wtf, who changed my restart name from "DJ Donny BabyPeePee" to "DJ Donny Baby Spins Records"? lol there were no bad words in there? lmao then someone killed it :(
Natural Born Killer

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 5:02:09

lol
HT

ssewellusmc

Jan 17th 2014, 5:13:37

Originally posted by gambit:
and wtf, who changed my restart name from "DJ Donny BabyPeePee" to "DJ Donny Baby Spins Records"? lol there were no bad words in there? lmao then someone killed it :(

Was accurate as well...don't let them censor the truth!

Donny Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 6:29:48

hmm
ICQ-105967052

Juusto Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 14:49:25

Originally posted by mdevol:
And yes, that pact includes a do not fa alliances at war.

That clause is true cos we have been using it now for some years in our pacts. We added it after our little war against SOF and IMP cos you guys FA'd them during our war and yes we were allies back then...

mdevol for that pact breaking thing, i think this is actually a second set in a row when we dont have a pact. Last time when we had one was when your guy(s) did harmful spyops against our top countries. We both are/have lazy ppl doing pacts so maybe thats why we dont have an official one ;)

PS. just noticed that you have chatted with AJ.
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

mdevol Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 16:07:12

Yep, I did. Looking back it appears you may be correct in that we actually don't have a pact and our embassy is incorrect. I was under the impression that we had signed a NAP. I know that last reset I got one from Twain. I have the logs of that. I stand corrected.

As for the harmful ops, which member was it that had them done?

Also in looking through logs trying to locate this pact, I stumbled across the logs of this harmful ops thing. If I am correct it was the Survivor string from CC, the guy was potato and didn't listen or comply with anything leadership did and he was detagged and killed because he had done that bullfluff to like 4 clans.

I personally offered and paid reps to those that came forward to resolve the damage done. I didn't hear from PAN about this incident. I did resolve the issues with 4 different players and the only player I was unaware of his clan was Ketchup (was he in pan?)

http://ne.earthempires.com/...target-26464?t=1379740124

Donny Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 16:16:16

yeah and i personally broke some of those countries while netting @ 20mil GS's for Panlv the guy hitting you...
ICQ-105967052

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 17th 2014, 16:20:06

ketchup was solo that reset i believe
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 16:58:57

KWA that set. Solo tag!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Donny Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 17:07:12

:-p
ICQ-105967052

Marshal Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 21:14:12

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
KWA that set. Solo tag!

KWA sucks.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 17th 2014, 21:47:21

Originally posted by Marshal:
KWA that set. Solo tag!

KWA sucks.

KWA for life.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Marshal Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 23:02:37

Originally posted by Red X:

KWA for life.

yea, life sentence.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 7:57:44

Red when we doing a KWA set? ;)
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Marshal Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 12:46:58

Red when we doing a KWA set? ;)

when he can figure how to split 16 countries into 3 tags. :P

pele Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 18:46:11

At it seems Pan hasnt breaked any pact, since they dont have one with CC

But seriously, even if they had one, CC has made it clear that pacts signed by them arent valied. So there is no way Pan could have broken any pact with cc even if there was one. Or is it so that some of CC´s pact are real ones and some arent and only cc knows which ones are real?

the day CC chooced to break am UNAP was the last day any pacts CC has was vaild.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 18th 2014, 20:11:10

Well, you guys get new leadership in CC. Hope you enjoy it.

Donny Game profile

Jan 19th 2014, 0:18:40

Pele cry more pls. kill my countries so i can turn my highlights off pls.
ICQ-105967052