Verified:

Donny Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 18:24:34

you know you're getting a bit fluffing carried away with this bullfluff your installing in the game.. YOU ARE RUINING THE GAME.
I just set to kill one 2.8mil NW. with 19 and 20mil NW countries. unable to hit because you do that stupid networth thing at the end of the reset.
havent you noticed Nobody likes your changes and your ruining a classic game. People didn't stay all this time bc they hated the game and now youre making them hate it.
LOOK @ express for instance. might as well call it the Netting in GDI server.

the Humanitarian thing should only apply to countries that are netting Ie set a threshold ~40mil NW then it applies. Clans at war like to get their last hits in on the last day.

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

ssewellusmc

Feb 1st 2014, 18:43:20

It appears Donny has vagitosis...

Donny Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 18:52:17

well some innocent country just ate my missiles BECAUSE of this rule.
ICQ-105967052

ssewellusmc

Feb 1st 2014, 19:15:48

Lol

ssewellusmc

Feb 1st 2014, 19:16:23

Or because you didn't properly plan...

General TwizTid

Feb 1st 2014, 19:36:31

I agree with Donny on this one.... quit changing fluff.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

CX LaE Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 19:47:56

Yep. Agreed.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Marshal Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 20:11:05

should have shot missiles days ago. that change has been up for a while but still players aren't accumulated to it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 1st 2014, 20:27:22

That one has been up for a while. We may scale it back a bit. Things are undergoing ongoing balance....
Finally did the signature thing.

kemo Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 20:37:10

Originally posted by Donny:
that sir is why you are a fluffing douchebag
all praised to ra

ssewellusmc

Feb 1st 2014, 20:42:34

Originally posted by kemo:
+1

Desperado Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 21:08:13

ongoing balance? what is this.. DICE?

just turn it off lol

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Marshal Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 21:13:20

if you want to get attacked by suicider in the end of set then try to get it removed.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Donny Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 22:26:47

hey kemo you still eating those hot gay fluffs i see.

the changes made to the game that suck will not effect my missile race with vern. so suck more please!
ICQ-105967052

kemo Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 22:53:12

excellent retort as expected and thanks for proving my point
all praised to ra

Donny Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 23:11:53

You know it
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 23:13:31

You're presence will not get an educated insult. You're not worth the time in my book.
ICQ-105967052

kemo Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 23:48:45

you got time to reply but not to reply well enough. noted.
all praised to ra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 2:18:22

Lol, ya glad I came back now :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ssewellusmc

Feb 2nd 2014, 2:42:13

Stop ruining the gam.!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 2:49:47

The admins seem to think netting is the only acceptable behavior, thank god we made a netting tag
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Uncle James Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 1:08:05

No they have screwed up the game. A COUNTRY RANKED RIGHT NEXT TO ME HIT ME WITH A MISSILE AND i GO TO HIT HIM BACK AND WALLA THE DAM THING SAYS HUMANITARIANS WILL NOT LET ME ATTACK IT AND IT IS ONLY 100,000 LOWER THAN MY COUNTRY. WHAT KINDA CRAP IS THAT????? FIX THAT fluffING CRAP>

Rosco Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 1:10:55

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
The admins seem to think netting is the only acceptable behavior, thank god we made a netting tag

Thats Rich
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 1:22:57

Originally posted by Rosco:

Thats Rich

You have no idea
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

picaboo Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 7:15:04

no coment

Asing Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 11:50:56

meh
SoL
CC

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 5th 2014, 0:49:30

you know you're getting a bit fluffing carried away with this bullfluff your installing in the game.. YOU ARE RUINING THE GAME.
I just set to kill one 2.8mil NW. with 19 and 20mil NW countries. unable to hit because you do that stupid networth thing at the end of the reset.
havent you noticed Nobody likes your changes and your ruining a classic game. People didn't stay all this time bc they hated the game and now youre making them hate it.
LOOK @ express for instance. might as well call it the Netting in GDI server.

the Humanitarian thing should only apply to countries that are netting Ie set a threshold ~40mil NW then it applies. Clans at war like to get their last hits in on the last day.

Posts like these get ignored. When you put it in a nice term and go have a talk with qzjul....then he pays attention. I am shocked he even bothered to reply to this. You also act you like pay to play.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Heston Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 1:25:05

Did you learn how to properly ask a question or give input politely donny? Cause next little outburst she will know that you know better. Everyone here is supposed to fluff rainbows .
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 3:23:17

Galleri admins are always beholden to the player base not the other way around.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 5th 2014, 3:47:01

Originally posted by Heston:
Did you learn how to properly ask a question or give input politely donny? Cause next little outburst she will know that you know better. Everyone here is supposed to fluff rainbows .

I am nyaacat :P Don't hate!!!
But in terms Heston, I figure most everyone here is adults, I know Donny is an adult, I know you are adult, although lately I have wondered if you have gone backwards but that is another conversation. We all know that input given in constructive criticism gets better results and rewards. Input given with cuss words and telling them how crappy they have made the game...doesn't get results or rewards, it works that in everyday life, unless you are prison fluff or in a third world country.
Heston have you tried Prozac lately? ;) Or maybe some sex? I feel like you need some sort of release.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 4:31:10

Actually it is proven that volume and violent outbursts get faster and better results then peaceful gatherings and constructive criticism

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 5th 2014, 4:33:15

Actually it is proven that volume and violent outbursts get faster and better results then peaceful gatherings and constructive criticism

faster perhaps... better.... i dunno about that heh
Finally did the signature thing.

Heston Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 4:44:25

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Heston:

I am nyaacat :P Don't hate!!!
But in terms Heston, I figure most everyone here is adults, I know Donny is an adult, I know you are adult, although lately I have wondered if you have gone backwards but that is another conversation. We all know that input given in constructive criticism gets better results and rewards. Input given with cuss words and telling them how crappy they have made the game...doesn't get results or rewards, it works that in everyday life, unless you are prison fluff or in a third world country.
Heston have you tried Prozac lately? ;) Or maybe some sex? I feel like you need some sort of release.

I have gone way backwards. You don't have to wonder. Since we are adults, why do you find it necessary to state the obvious? Lately, with the new mods, there is a lot of your kind constantly feeling the need to add your ordained wisdom to every worthless thread. Its almost like marshall is giving you all lessons in posting. :D
Prozac? No, sound like something a paper hanger would take for a hang nail.
I have sex so that's not it... Thanks for the offer though, I will pass.
If you do find out what is wrong with me, due let me know.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2014, 4:46:13

I LIKE YOU!!!..... https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player
(•_•)

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 4:59:10

Just saying we didn't throw off those dirtbag british rulers with niceties.

Khavic25 Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 5:09:53

+1
Damn missed it

Donny Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 15:37:22

Originally posted by Khavic25:

+1

Poor Nbk'ers :"'''(
ICQ-105967052

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 20:21:24

i almost slipped in donny tears on my way in here!

Uncle James Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 23:28:28

This is not the REAL WORLD and DONNY is not an ADULT when he plays this game. In the REAL WORLD he is probablY the nicest guy I know. But in this game he is Well WE BETTER NOT POST THAT. HAHAHAA So fix the problem with the game and quit screwing it up and trying to make us think it is our problem when it is not> And yes payback is delivered on the last day of the game when someone woever that might be is now screwing with the humanitarians and preventing me and the other 1000 players from delivering that payback in the last 24 hours>

Uncle James Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 23:34:07

And now for the SWEET message that you requested that we post. If you insist on doing that last 24 humanitarian blocking scheme which is in place now. Have a bright red message pop up in country that stats> NOW IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAN ATTACK ANYONE WITH A DROPDEAD CLOCK SO WE WILL KNOW WHEN TO SEND THAT COUNTRY THAT HAS FARMED US ALL GAME ALL THE MISSILES THEY DESERVE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. Yours Truly Uncle James

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 6th 2014, 19:12:54

Originally posted by Uncle James:
And now for the SWEET message that you requested that we post. If you insist on doing that last 24 humanitarian blocking scheme which is in place now. Have a bright red message pop up in country that stats> NOW IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAN ATTACK ANYONE WITH A DROPDEAD CLOCK SO WE WILL KNOW WHEN TO SEND THAT COUNTRY THAT HAS FARMED US ALL GAME ALL THE MISSILES THEY DESERVE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. Yours Truly Uncle James

I insisted...not the game admin ;) :P HAHAHAHAHAHA

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2014, 22:53:31

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
i almost slipped in donny tears on my way in here!

now that was freaking hilarious