Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:05:37

Now that nbk, ares and panlv are essentially a block of aggression, what happens if we decide to not play next set. Which of your tags can handle the 550 country joint FSing BLOCK. If you add up the rest of the clans together without us, you barely equal them in numbers, and for the most part your peaceful netters, were as they are 400 countries of "we war every set".

It use to be the unwritten rule of FFA that gang bangs were a no no, and clans that weren't even allied with the people being gang banged jumped in to punish those that did it. Don't thing about how much you like or don't like us, think about how many netting sets you all will get, once we are gone, and ARES and NBK have no one to stop them from killing you and driving your members away.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 15th 2014, 6:18:31

hmmm
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:22:32

Rats, i'm pretty sure you are the only one who has threatened the whole server. NBK, Ares and panlv for that matter will happily pact a lot of other clans and generally try to avoid wars.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:22:35

We at panlv do enjoy spreading fear and killing the innocent
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

kemo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:24:20

i do love how cc can be fluffs whenever they want. if a group gets together and shows they what they did cant go unpunished its feel sorry for you. sit and spin on a rusty road cone
all praised to ra

Bigwiggle Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:27:18

Originally posted by Angryjesus:
Rats, i'm pretty sure you are the only one who has threatened the whole server. NBK, Ares and panlv for that matter will happily pact a lot of other clans and generally try to avoid wars.

NBK has killed me like 400 times in my short career here.. they need to work on their aversion
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:44:25

Who did I threaten? Not one single clan
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:45:03

And CC isn't even a 5th the members of ICD. So stfu about CC

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 15th 2014, 6:49:09

if you say so rats
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:50:01

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Who did I threaten? Not one single clan

Are you sure you didn't tell Warster that "Warster you like to run your mouth for a guy that claims hes a peaceful netting tag."

edit: dammit Warster beat me to it, shouldn't have went for the exact quote; rookie mistake

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:51:49

Is that a threat? That is a comment, find me one place I actually threatened anyone. The best you could possibly find is if you hit us you will be sorry.

Desperado Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 6:51:55

Well, rats is technically correct due to the FoCuS equation lol

edit: as far as the 1/5th being CC

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Colo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:08:37

LOL I am Lrr, ruler of the clans NBK, ARES and PANLV and I demand extra dipping sauce with my nuggets.

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 7:11:48

that will be 25 cents a sauce sir!

JoeFFA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 11:34:34

Well, with all the sabre rattling last set and this, you cant avoid misunderstandings. Having merged with a clan that blindsided nbk's netting set last set sure didnt help clear any understanding...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2014, 14:01:39

bring back IMP please, they didn't whine as much.

vern Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 14:12:18

i'm going to really laugh in a couple sets from now when NBK decs on Pan .... again

brandon84 Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 14:30:46

lol smegma

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 15:47:43

Why so serial about fluff on FFAT people?
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 18:18:07

anyone notice its the same 3 pussies talkin fluff?

Kemo Smegma and Hometurf.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 18:18:54

Hey Joe CC was done. Mdevol was retiring. thats why the 4 remaining CC members came to ICD. ICD was a reunion set. we were all once ICD.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

kemo Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 23:21:07

we clearly have different opnions on the definition of talking fluff
all praised to ra

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 23:37:13

Yeah I aint talkin fluff. The only fluff I see is the big pile of it on your face. Threaten and plan to war NBK. Than on top of that CC members were welcomed to ICD. You knew the fate of those players and you still took them in.

You obviously felt yall gonna b big and bad enuff to ram it down NBKs throat. So you gathered what appears to b plenty of people. I heard it "is twenty of the best killers around" well than why you whining like a fluff.

You had numbers superiority, along with networth superiority. Yet you see that you are goin to get your asses handed to you. So you whine and try to deflect the fact you had your sights on NBK, from the very first country tagged ICD. Don't bother telling me otherwise, Im tired of your lies. It was spoken to me too many times, by too many people to not b true.

So what you have is instead of you beating down NBK, you find yourselves in a actual fight. You no likey. We no likied last reset being blindsided, and being pact broken. The tables were turned with NBK's deep ties and respect for them by two standup allies. I dont see anyone leaping to ICDs side. Hmmmm.... You had absolutely no intentions of netting, you planned on a beat down of NBK. You bragged, threatened, and tried to intimidate the server. Wrong answer.

So when you realize everything Ive said is fact, you will say Im talking fluff. Well if you hadn't stepped into fluff, I wouldn't have to talk fluff. So see you on the battlefields. I just hope you keep telling everyone how your going to whip our asses. Well motherfluffer, bring it and quit whining like a little fluff.

HT

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 23:41:37

Home TURF, no one in ICD threatened NBK, and no one in leadership was planning on warring nbk. Quit talking out your ass please.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 15th 2014, 23:43:31

And who are all these too many to not be true? Your own membership + ares membership?

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 9:42:39

Ares, NBK and Pan dont FS as a block ever, unless they have good reason. So if ICD was here, they wouldn't FS as a block.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Khavic25 Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 10:18:24

After having CC break a pact last set there was no way NBK was going to not war them. You took them in, refused to pact NBK, spouted your crap about being a FDP of CC this set, bragged of having the 20 best warriors in EE and now you act like you don't understand why multiple clans want to beat you down?

Now you try to suggest that you are so important that if you left the game then all the other members of the clan would leave as well?

fluff off!

You pompous prick.
Damn missed it

Rosco Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 12:30:42

Oh this is my fav Rats thread ever....
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR