Verified:

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 29th 2014, 21:08:17

Originally posted by tellarion:
That makes it very tough, especially since I'm sure you get some food/perks there. Love their burgers though :)

mmmm Bonzai Burger >>>

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 29th 2014, 23:50:32

Honestly I really do want to cut out the sugar from my life, I won't stop at day 21, but I feel it will help with my future eating habits. I am not really overweight, nor am I am super skinny. I could use to lose about 20 pounds though. I am just tired of eating crap foods we have these days, and I am tired of always feeling sluggish and hungry after eating. I really miss eating what I ate when I lived in Germany. Either way I am pretty cool with cutting out sugar, etc. I am not considering it a fad diet, I am considering a beginning to life changes in eating habits

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

justtaint

Jul 30th 2014, 1:51:13

[quote poster=Xinhuan; 32449; 585991]The problem I have is that most of the changes are clearly influenced by Alliance server; and that very little is asked or consulted with players from solo servers on how these changes would impact them.

If more than just Martian is involved with giving ideas or advice, it seems very one-sided and biased towards Alliance server.

In many other popular online games, game balance is often directly influenced by top players/clans where the game companies ask them to provide feedback, or even invite them to beta test an upcoming feature in closed beta status, or by releasing a "Test server" with the new changes so people can try to find exploits or balance issues. Meaning changes are _known in advance_ so that feedback can be taken.

It honestly wouldn't hurt if there is a internal forum that would automatically be open and visible to [b] players with more than X number of top 10 finishes, etc.[/b]
[/quote]

But, but, but, why do all the netters get all the perks....is what I woulda said were this not devolving into a worthless thread. (or is that the "etc"?) :P
SlashMD

KriSatZ Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 5:42:14

Nobody gave a fluff when people where AB'ing us all set long at the start untagged.

Not condoning this in anyway, but if you want to stop suiciding you need to route it out at all levels and everyone needs to work together.

Clearly a lot of people seem incapable of doing that to pre judged hate, but if you really want to get it out of the game then you need to all work together.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

tellarion Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 7:41:37

Krisatz, I can't do anything about untagged suiciders that aren't evo members. I can help kill them, I can offer condolences, but that's about it. I think it sucks and I feel their pain, cause I've been there before.

The difference here is that these are laf members that were tagged laf until sol killed them. Rather than tag back up, they decided to suicide. Please tell me how that is the exact same as what has happened to laf in the past?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 9:41:28

KriSatZ

you went to war on day 10

you rampantly farmed the hell out of untagged until day 9 then 2 countries ABd you 1 prior to your war

1 after the war started.

a 3rd started to AB you AFTER you guys farmed him to hell during your war with SoL

the first country that ABd you ran 1 day of turns and stopped

The second country that ABd you did so daily for an entire week before even 1 hit back. (despite you guys not getting hit back from SoL)

every country thereafter only ABd you after it was farmed...

and like tella pointed out, they were not Evo members at any point. Outside of the first 2, they were all provoked by overfarming.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KriSatZ Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 12:02:54

As said, I agree it needs to stop.

I don't like the actions of any of the LaF members doing this.

This set what just an example, I am pretty sure we have been hit most sets recently from old RD members and possibly a couple old Evo members. Who knows. Who cares.

Unless it's happening to your own alliance, nobody does. At least that's how I look at it.

Maybe if all the presidents could work together and everyone helped killing any suicider these things will stop.

I also think people should refuse to play with people that they know do it.

Again that will never happen.

At the moment it's just a fluff throwing cycle that continues set after set after set.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

tellarion Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 12:28:57

Sol, pdm, evo, md, tpa, Lcn and dk have been helping each other kill suiciders for many sets...

Old evo members? I know you were throwing it out as an example, but if they were evo, it was a looooong time ago. I don't know of a single evoer that quit and suiciders the next set. And I certainly don't know of any that did so DURING the set. If these guys had decided to suicide next set, I wouldn't be able to pin it on laf. The problem is that they spent 80%+ of the set playing in laf, then decided to suicide after bein killed in a war they started. Add to that the fact that at least one is a leader in laf, and your comparisons mean very little..

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 18:08:00

Tella I'll give you one chance to take back that my one lg on evo was suciding or ill spend all next set showing evo what suciding really is... Your choice.

neal

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 18:38:45

my friends, can we stop posting here, if you have a problem with tella please PM him accordingly

Boltar Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 18:45:20

Originally posted by Requiem:
Tella I'll give you one chance to take back that my one lg on evo was suciding or ill spend all next set showing evo what suciding really is... Your choice.

ur better then this my friend.. while i would love to see tella suicided on so he can fluff and complain. evo as a whole wouldnt deserve it, especially the good people who want to net in peace.. and lets be honest, its not like u they wont be warring next set.. tella's pissing and moaning is enough to encite a FS. remember back when u was in PDM and SoF Warred PDM.. before that happened and in october LaF declared war on Evo starting this chain of events cause Evo "mocked LaF" with their country names. (that was atleast one of the posted reasons)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 18:45:54

His answer needs to be on this post or I'll follow through with my part. What i did was not suciding. If he needs to learn what suciding is the hard way... His choice.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 18:50:38

i still think ur better then that.. but, do what u gotta do

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 18:53:17

To call one PS suciding is absurd.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 18:58:57

The entire idea of multiple members hitting/suiciding on a clan while you are in a war with a different one that YOU declared, and then having your leaders come out and play word games "we dont know who it is" "he is quitting anyways, it is resolved" "it was only 1 PS" is absurd...

if you guys dont want to war SoL, then sign a CF or hit SoL. That is how war works when you declare war. Evo did not hit into this war, there is no reason for you or your clan members to be hitting them.

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 30th 2014, 19:02:50
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Boltar Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 18:59:46

i agree it is.

DJBeif Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 20:33:40

LaF heads...

Since it is apparent that 1045 was 138's restart, and regardless if you disclose their name or not, can you at least give your word that you will discourage/punish such actions from one of your members, and that you will monitor said member if they ever decide to come back to your ranks? I'm sure the community would appreciate knowing that you do/will work to right any wrongs that pop up with your membership, just as I'm sure other alliance heads would want to do.

locket Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 20:37:49

His answer needs to be on this post or I'll follow through with my part. What i did was not suciding. If he needs to learn what suciding is the hard way... His choice.

his comment might be off base depending if you were grabbed first but so are you. I'll do everything you do next set so let's just net and enjoy it so both clansdon't get fluffed.

And bolts. The war with evolution when I was in laf was because certain members in evolution spent the sets in a row insulting laf and then the country names and other things

locket Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 20:39:50

May as well have two people who don't suicide do it instead of one lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 30th 2014, 21:35:21

This has become a bad time for me to learn to net uh? damn

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 21:57:07

Tick tock

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 22:23:49

Tick tock

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 30th 2014, 22:32:37

THAT IS NOT THE SOUND A CAT MAKES REQUIEM!

tellarion Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 2:40:50

One ps on evo and several more on pdm and tpa, with one week left in the set? Ok, it's not 'suiciding', it's an fa of a clan fuxking with people and doing something that would end with laf declaring war on the offending alliance the following set.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 6:41:23

Originally posted by locket:

And bolts. The war with evolution when I was in laf was because certain members in evolution spent the sets in a row insulting laf and then the country names and other things

oh i know why u guys hit and all that. was just stating an example.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 7:13:52

So why didnt you tag up first before you LGed them requiem? you'd think an FA of LAF would know better, esp with how pissed yer netters would have been if evo had done the same to you

Ivanfluff

tellarion Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 13:47:52

Originally posted by Boltar:

ur better then this my friend.. while i would love to see tella suicided on so he can fluff and complain. evo as a whole wouldnt deserve it, especially the good people who want to net in peace.. and lets be honest, its not like u they wont be warring next set.. tella's pissing and moaning is enough to encite a FS. remember back when u was in PDM and SoF Warred PDM.. before that happened and in october LaF declared war on Evo starting this chain of events cause Evo "mocked LaF" with their country names. (that was atleast one of the posted reasons)

Pissing and moaning? HAhahaha, have you even read my posts? I'm having fun playing detective and unmasking the people who keep fluffing with me. I'd love to see where I was pissing and moaning.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 31st 2014, 13:55:09

Originally posted by galleri:
This has become a bad time for me to learn to net uh? damn

nah, if the usual top netters are warring, you stand a better chance of a good finish ;)