Verified:

Taveren Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 0:51:18

(fluff you for last set) + (Defense of PDM) + (zero fluffs for Martian commentary)= MD war declaration

Good luck

Edited By: Taveren on Aug 18th 2014, 0:54:12
See Original Post
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

RLenga MD Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 0:55:07

<***> defending PDM and uck you for last set.

ChiRod Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 0:57:51

tav loves math

RandyMD Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 0:58:28

Confirmed....MD hits Rage in defense of......well...we did it because tav wanted to post his math lesson basically.
Email:

Taveren Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 1:07:43

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 18th 2014, 1:11:12

LOL
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

ArsenalMD Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 2:49:49

bonus

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 3:02:24

GL
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Garry Owen Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 3:53:15

Ah, so in your sense of fairness you bring in, what, 5 clans to fight us now? Or have you talked someone else into joining the gangbang?

Never you mind. Rage will meet you on the battlefield.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2014, 3:53:17

Go MD Go!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Taveren Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 4:28:37

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
Ah, so in your sense of fairness you bring in, what, 5 clans to fight us now? Or have you talked someone else into joining the gangbang?

You dropped us.

Spoonman Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 5:20:10

MD stay away!

VictorSOL Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 5:45:30

GL

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 8:44:59

You serious right now? Take a good hard look at your pact list this set, and hopefully you'll notice that over half the server is against you... Are you really surprised?

mdevol Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 9:15:08

The gangbang? You mean you were already at war with 2 clans and outnumbered in both countries and NW by both of them and still got hit anyways by your FDP of the prior reset? Oh wait, that was what you guys did last reset to SoL....nevermind.

Do continue about people gangbanging...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

bertz Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 9:16:19

Argh. MD please don't focus on Rage. We don't want to beat a dead horse.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 9:29:36

Anyway it is obvious that the dominoes are falling early this set so we figure to survive by having lots of your beer in our warchats.

You did not see this coming eventually?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 9:48:04

Only half? Aww I was kinda hoping for more of a challenge, but I guess a war is a war so can not complain too much.

Btw Tav - your math equation really should have a space before the 'equal' sign .. or .. remove all the other spaces around the math symbols.

Spoonman Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 10:04:38

go away MD! shooo! shooo! shooo! Argh! You are beating my land farms!

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 10:41:48

We knew it was coming. We hoped it would....let the fun for this, and future sets, begin!

Riddler Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 10:45:15

good luck MD, it's all in good fun for me

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 11:36:04

Originally posted by Suicidal:
We knew it was coming. We hoped it would....let the fun for this, and future sets, begin!

You'd have to be a complete idiot to not see it coming, honestly :/

Kalick Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 12:38:03

Rage made it clear they weren't interested in fair fights by their actions last reset.

Trife Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 14:45:22

lol, fairness

Ruthie

Aug 18th 2014, 15:00:35

Originally posted by Kalick:

Rage made it clear they weren't interested in fair fights by their actions last reset.

lol ... GO complaining about gangbangs?

And you should have seen it coming as soon as you fired your first shot last reset.

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

juice Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 15:28:36

Originally posted by Taveren:
(fluff you for last set) + (Defense of PDM) + (zero fluffs for Martian commentary)= MD war declaration

Good luck

We all know it's really only for the first part. No need for you to claim that you are protecting PDM, since RAGE has been busy with 3 other clans and hasn't bothered much with PDM for the past few days.

Also, why say "fluff' in the first part and then say the real word in the third part? why not just say the same word both times?

I understand you are butthurt and you believe these actions will either fix that, or make us butthurt too. Unfortunately for you, neither will happen. You'll still be butthurt after this set and we will still enjoy the fact that we got to fight another set. See, we like war. Win or lose, there is always another set to fight. And RAGE likes to fight, set, after set, after set. It goes on and on and we will always like it. That's why we chose to play a war game. Once in a while I try to hug a few trees, but that never seems to last for a whole set.

Anywhoooo...say what you must to make yourself feel a little less butthurt, but RAGE is happy to fight you again this set, even with your 150% country advantage, because we like to fight.

Bombay Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 15:32:08

Fight!

Catchy Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 16:02:41

Juice seems to have a fascination with our butts o.O

Good luck Rage

Kalick Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 16:09:29

Originally posted by juice:

Good luck

We all know it's really only for the first part. No need for you to claim that you are protecting PDM, since RAGE has been busy with 3 other clans and hasn't bothered much with PDM for the past few days.

Also, why say "fluff' in the first part and then say the real word in the third part? why not just say the same word both times?

I understand you are butthurt and you believe these actions will either fix that, or make us butthurt too. Unfortunately for you, neither will happen. You'll still be butthurt after this set and we will still enjoy the fact that we got to fight another set. See, we like war. Win or lose, there is always another set to fight. And RAGE likes to fight, set, after set, after set. It goes on and on and we will always like it. That's why we chose to play a war game. Once in a while I try to hug a few trees, but that never seems to last for a whole set.

Anywhoooo...say what you must to make yourself feel a little less butthurt, but RAGE is happy to fight you again this set, even with your 150% country advantage, because we like to fight.

Whatever you are trying to convince yourself of, I'm sure you could have done it in less words than that. Let's fight!

Ka Mac

Aug 18th 2014, 16:18:21

buttfight!

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2014, 17:18:15

T3

Ruthie

Aug 18th 2014, 18:53:42

Honestly, I don't think a single member in MD is "butt hurt" ... actually quite the opposite lol

if it makes you feel better, go for it :P

But your post makes it look like you are the "butt hurt" one :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

juice Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 19:06:46

he said "fluff you for last set" when all RAGE did was answer an ally's request for help. it's not like MD was peacefully netting and Rage decided to attack for no reason at all.

That to me sounds like he's holding a grudge, which is basically the same thing as being butthurt.

Me, on the other hand...I like war. That is why I am in RAGE. Yes, I would like to net one time. But that will probably never happen, so war it is, and it's my choice to stick with RAGE, because I know RAGE likes to war.

Most importantly...it appears that things RAGE has done last set has made this server more interesting. So, you are welcome for that.

Taveren Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 20:30:12

he said "fluff you for last set" when all RAGE did was answer an ally's request for help. it's not like MD was peacefully netting and Rage decided to attack for no reason at all.

I took the time to type out fluff for my first variable because directing an expletive at RAGE would have been pretty rude. I don't have the same reservations for Martian.

MD was Rage's FDP. Rage didn't just downgrade MD. Rage completely dropped MD and then proceeded to act as a check against MD. Calling last set's actions simple support for an ally is an absolute joke. MD was Rage's ally until Rage grew up and decided Rage had cooler friends. SoF FS'd MD and Rage decided it wanted to jump into the brawl that it's friends started.

MD's allies did ask for help and we answered, not unlike Rage. The difference is that MD didn't bury it's pact with Rage as Rage had already done that. This declaration of war is a message from one alliance to another. If people can't see past that and are interpreting it as a personal message, than the problem of "butthurt" is one that is being projected. This isn't a grudge. This is the price of burying our friendship and stomping on MD while it was trying to keep it's head up.

Edited By: Taveren on Aug 18th 2014, 20:34:02. Reason: Maths is hard
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 21:00:07

he said "fluff you for last set" when all RAGE did was answer an ally's request for help.

by declaring war in defense of SoF on a clan that SoF FSed at day 10 in a set they knew MD was going to war late so they wouldn't be ready for it?

Look, RAGE leaders knew they ran this risk, and they could have gotten pacts this reset to prevent this from happening if they wanted to. they didnt. they were asked by SoF to keep clans open to maximize the help they could provide for laf and sof, at the expense of leaving themselves open to get hit.

Talk your leadership and get them to pact for themselves and not for SoF and perhaps you wont find yourself in this position.

they keep talking like they want to only war when war calls, and do 1v1 wars, yet, for the 2nd set in a row, they threw themselves into the big boy wars. you cant have both, unfortunately.

juice Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 21:55:36

I took the time to type out fluff for my first variable because directing an expletive at RAGE would have been pretty rude. I don't have the same reservations for Martian.

MD was Rage's FDP. Rage didn't just downgrade MD. Rage completely dropped MD and then proceeded to act as a check against MD. Calling last set's actions simple support for an ally is an absolute joke. MD was Rage's ally until Rage grew up and decided Rage had cooler friends. SoF FS'd MD and Rage decided it wanted to jump into the brawl that it's friends started.

MD's allies did ask for help and we answered, not unlike Rage. The difference is that MD didn't bury it's pact with Rage as Rage had already done that. This declaration of war is a message from one alliance to another. If people can't see past that and are interpreting it as a personal message, than the problem of "butthurt" is one that is being projected. This isn't a grudge. This is the price of burying our friendship and stomping on MD while it was trying to keep it's head up.

sorry I misunderstood. You apparently sees things like I do...ie, this is a game of war and not personal. I enjoy that and I look forward to fighting you, and maybe one day, working alongside you...depending on how the sets treat us both.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2014, 22:00:33

ttt/bonus
Don of LaF

Ratm Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 23:38:23

Our ally asked us for help, and we had nothing better to do, so we helped. The fact that we just dropped you from FDP was just inconvenient timing, really. Sorry 'bout that, chief.

Collecting half the damn server for a gang bang proves we touched a nerve. Call it butthurt or whatever you want, but it's there. On top of that, you orchestrated a gang bang from the get -- we only came in when asked to help a friend and we owed that friend quite a bit for helping the set before. There is more than a subtle difference here.

It's all irrelevant, though. 'Tis a war game and these are all just excuses to jump each other for kicks. Love this fluff :)

RAFE ON!!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 0:03:58

Originally posted by Ratm:
Our ally asked us for help, and we had nothing better to do, so we helped. The fact that we just dropped you from FDP was just inconvenient timing, really. Sorry 'bout that, chief.

Collecting half the damn server for a gang bang proves we touched a nerve. Call it butthurt or whatever you want, but it's there. On top of that, you orchestrated a gang bang from the get -- we only came in when asked to help a friend and we owed that friend quite a bit for helping the set before. There is more than a subtle difference here.

It's all irrelevant, though. 'Tis a war game and these are all just excuses to jump each other for kicks. Love this fluff :)

RAFE ON!!

Organized a gangbang last set? If that's what you're talking about, there is zero evidence of this. It was either Sol vs Sof 1v1(as CC was trying to arrange), or Sol vs MD(which maki and md leaders were trying to arrange). Saying it was inconvenient timing to drop two of your long term DPs suddenly with no reason, and then FSing them in an even war on behalf of your ally WHO STARTED IT is just incredibly hilarious and stupid. Do you work for fox news?

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 0:10:31

And if you mean organized a gangbang this set, it's because nobody can trust you guys anymore. You backstabbed two of your longest running DPs suddenly and without warning. Meanwhile, your 'noobs' kept topfeeding your allies and fluffing with people. Once is a mistake, twice is annoying, but more than that and you're looking at consistent asshattery...

Ratm Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 0:21:37

hahahaha fox news

You sound so mad, though. Nobody can trust us anymore? Jesus guy, you sound like a pissed off gf.

I'm sorry I didn't text you that I'd be working late, baby. Snuggles later? :)

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2014, 0:36:41

Originally posted by Ka Mac:
buttfight!

Cover all the those little eyes, we don't need the kiddies seeing that kind of stuff!!! Lol

Seems that every time I look on here the forums say a lot of the same old crap...

Again with the "war game" statement, lmao fun times to be had by all regardless of win or lose. Good luck all!!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 1:42:06

Dude, you can't play the victim card while also playing the 'it's just a war game and we love to war' card. They cancel each other out.

If you want to just say 'hey, we like to war, so it's all good', more power to you. But to suggest even for a second that Rage is a hapless victim in all this is preposterous.

Ratm Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 1:55:47

Lol we're not a victim by any means. Just saying you're not as just as you think you are ;)

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 1:58:53

Rage turned their backs on many of their allies, including one that gave them tag shelter for a while...... just sayin....

tellarion Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 2:10:16

You haven't said that personally, but at least one of your heads and many of your members have tried to push that narrative...

iScode Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 2:13:08

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
Rage turned their backs on many of their allies, including one that gave them tag shelter for a while...... just sayin....

MD has done much worse to its allies in the past...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Kalick Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 2:17:50

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:

MD has done much worse to its allies in the past...

Like the one time iScode asked his allies MD to not hit RD. So MD didn't. And then iScode cried about it for two years.

Pride Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 2:36:39

Originally posted by Ratm:
Lol we're not a victim by any means. Just saying you're not as just as you think you are ;)

Rage is garbage. I honestly think Rage is the reason we won. MD/Allies lose all server wars until the one we have and rage is on the opposite side? lol coincidence I THINK NOT!

Kalick Game profile

Aug 19th 2014, 2:37:44

Pride is a master diplomat.