Verified:

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 10:38:56

I have looked and can not find any war dec from SoL against RAGE. So am I just missing it, or were they just too lazy to post one.

I think it is hilarious, that TPA/ICN/DK (and supposedly PDM whom rage declared against but really did not hit back) were apparently not doing enough damage to RAGE, so MD had to step in 48 hours ago. No surprise there, but think it is funny that now SoL has to step in to also attack RAGE. From the looks of things without even a war dec. Really? You need 5 clans to hit us lol.

Kalick Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 11:14:06

Originally posted by Hawkster:
I have looked and can not find any war dec from SoL against RAGE. So am I just missing it, or were they just too lazy to post one.

I think it is hilarious, that TPA/ICN/DK (and supposedly PDM whom rage declared against but really did not hit back) were apparently not doing enough damage to RAGE, so MD had to step in 48 hours ago. No surprise there, but think it is funny that now SoL has to step in to also attack RAGE. From the looks of things without even a war dec. Really? You need 5 clans to hit us lol.

You wanted to join a server war, you get to be in the server war.

iNouda Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 11:25:48

Reflect on your sins of last set when you jumped into a somewhat even war. Repent oh foul sinner! Karma is a biatch.

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 11:35:49

I did not want a server war.

What sins of last set? Did that involve RAGE and 4 other clans hitting one clan? The set was almost over by time I came back to this game last set. All I did was burn few hundred turns and sell some puny stock.

But hey if it involves a war, that is cool with me, I will be the devil incarnate if that is what it takes :D

Alin Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 11:46:44

Dude stop fooling around.

Last set you jumped into a war that wasn`t yours from a "backstabbing" position.

4 other clans? 3 of those clans have 11 14 and 16 members - the total size of your RAGE, that jumped into fluff with the face in front.

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 11:53:53

tsk tsk Alin
if it was just those three doing the hits your statement would hold true...
but alas that's not the case is it?
You know better my friend.

But Its war and that's just fine with Ragers.

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:24:26

Originally posted by Alin:

Last set you jumped into a war that wasn`t yours from a "backstabbing" position.

4 other clans? 3 of those clans have 11 14 and 16 members - the total size of your RAGE, that jumped into fluff with the face in front.

I am not fooling around. I already told you, it was about 2 weeks left of the set last set when I came back to this game. War was already over.

yes 3 of those clans combined are equal size of RAGE, however the other two (MD and SoL) have more than 45+ each. So Alin sorry but you need to stop fooling around and actually read, pay attn, and learn to count. If you had read, you would know that I said that I thought it was funny that MD and now SoL had to jump in to help out in what "was" an equal total number fighting each other.

But yea, anyway the more the merrier. My laugh is over.

Alin Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:33:08

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
tsk tsk Alin

TPA/DK/ICN = RAGE ; MD = SOF. Same fluff happend. Only that you interfered into an even war, backstabbing a long time ally(and home) you have dropped that reset - and this is a server war.

Edited By: Alin on Aug 20th 2014, 12:35:30

Kalick Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:36:02

I am not fooling around. I already told you, it was about 2 weeks left of the set last set when I came back to this game. War was already over.

yes 3 of those clans combined are equal size of RAGE, however the other two (MD and SoL) have more than 45+ each. So Alin sorry but you need to stop fooling around and actually read, pay attn, and learn to count. If you had read, you would know that I said that I thought it was funny that MD and now SoL had to jump in to help out in what "was" an equal total number fighting each other.

But yea, anyway the more the merrier. My laugh is over.

Are you ignoring SoF/LaF/xSx on your side? It isn't The Server vs Rage. It's a server war.

Or should everybody else start whining because they are fighting multiple alliances too?

tellarion Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:42:12

Oh look, more ragers whining on at. If you're all ok with warring and think the more the merrier, then why do you guys keep making whining threads?

As many others have said, karma's a fluff.

Edited By: tellarion on Aug 20th 2014, 14:42:21. Reason: autocorrect..
See Original Post

tellarion Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:43:04

Sof hit evo when really we just wanted to war laf! This is such bullfluff! They are jerks and stupid meanie faces. But it's ok cause we love war.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 20th 2014, 12:43:36

If you are unhappy about your current position in this server war, then you should probably consider moving to another clan that is not a SoF outpost.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Colo Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:53:51

Or you could get better leaders.

Untagged Hunter

Aug 20th 2014, 12:54:16

Look!!! We have a whiner

juice Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:54:22

I believe Hawkster was just wondering if SoL was going to announce they are at war with RAGE.

More importantly, RAGE was crushing TPA/ICN/DK until MD had to step in. Then, even after MD killed about 5 of our top countries, RAGE was still doing fine to beat those three, until MD stpeed in again last night to kill some more (or at least break down some of us before allowing the little clans to finish us).

don't take my comments as whining. I'm not bitter here, just stating some facts.

I'll keep restarting and fighting, even if it means just nipping at someone's heals. Then the real fun will begin.

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:55:34

NO I did not forget who is on which side. That is how I noticed about SoL, as prior, majority of their hits were against LaF. That is no longer the case, and their hit spread was pretty much even against all clans.

Nevermind, I did not realize so many can not read or comprehend. Which now explains why I did not find a war dec from SoL. So thanks for answering OP question .... finally.

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:57:26

Originally posted by tellarion:
Oh look, more rangers whining on at. If you're all ok with warring and think the more the merrier, then why do you guys keep making whining threads?

I made a thread asking if there was a war dec and that is whinging. *shakes his head*

Alin Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:58:37

Last reset story :

MD & SOL get FSed by SOF and Laf.
Sol choose to be Laf farmland with the price of tag killing Sof.
RAGE jumps on MD.
You basically pissed on both Sol and MD.

This set story. Sof and Laf FSs. RAGE jumps on PDM.
You expected what exactly ? a fair fight ? Even numbers ? In an even server war ?

Edited By: Alin on Aug 20th 2014, 14:08:17

Kalick Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:59:30

Oh look, more rangers whining on at. If you're all ok with warring and think the more the merrier, then why do you guys keep making whining threads?

I made a thread asking if there was a war dec and that is whinging. *shakes his head*

Maybe you should reread your initial post. Half of it is whining about needing 5 clans to bring down the mighty RAGE.

Colo Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 12:59:57

The first part asked the question, but then you went full on whimper mode.

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 13:02:46

Originally posted by Kalick:

Maybe you should reread your initial post. Half of it is whining about needing 5 clans to bring down the mighty RAGE.

Hmm ok re-read .. and uhm nope. I LAUGHED as hard just now as I did when I wrote it LOL.

Kalick Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 13:03:44

Originally posted by Kalick:

Hmm ok re-read .. and uhm nope. I LAUGHED as hard just now as I did when I wrote it LOL.

ok =) Let's battle!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 20th 2014, 13:04:16

War dec question

Its funny (whinning mode)

LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 13:09:59

Odd, when I hear someone whine, complain or fluff, they definitely are not laughing. But hey if you all do, than I would love to have you all around more often. Laughter is catchy ;)

Alin Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 13:54:51

Are you for real ?

Untagged Hunter

Aug 20th 2014, 14:03:34

wahhhhwahhhhhwahhhhhhh why 5 clans hitting us wahhhhwahhh

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 20th 2014, 14:04:10

He's cereal
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Pride Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 14:18:08

I think it's funny. Let's call LCN to make it 6 clans.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 14:43:14

That is whining.

Trife Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 15:11:00

I'd be QQing too if I were getting my ass whooped like you guys are

someone needs to call 911 because MD forgot to turn their BEAST MODE off

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 15:15:19

Call it w/e you want mates, I had best laugh in awhile now. So much so, that I lost track of time and missed dinner. I call it facts, you call it whining *shrugs* I just hope you had as much fun as I did.

Back to warring now. Cause it is looking like MD means business and is kicking butt so cant afford to spend all my time in these threads as enjoyable as it may have been.

Cable Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 15:32:15

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2014, 15:38:57

Originally posted by Cable:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

LOL

+100
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2014, 15:50:40

Originally posted by Pride:
I think it's funny. Let's call LCN to make it 6 clans.

I bet you can't do it!!!! Lmao and big giant BBBOOOOOOO to justin timberfag...

Makinso Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 16:39:48

Hawkster I've done as you requested.

Also this was never but doing enough damage. It was about making our lives a bit more easy ;)

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 19:55:25

tsk tsk Alin

TPA/DK/ICN = RAGE ; MD = SOF. Same fluff happend. Only that you interfered into an even war, backstabbing a long time ally(and home) you have dropped that reset - and this is a server war.

Again Alin, check your math
Sol and MD are also actively hitting Rage.
Shall we talk about Evo also?
Naw, just go and add them in also.

RAFE ON!

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 19:56:16

Originally posted by Makinso:
Hawkster I've done as you requested.

Also this was never but doing enough damage. It was about making our lives a bit more easy ;)

and theres the rub Mak..
Ragers have long memories ...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2014, 19:56:54

tsk tsk Alin

Again Alin, check your math
Sol and MD are also actively hitting Rage.
Shall we talk about Evo also?
Naw, just go and add them in also.

RAFE ON!

RAFE ON BRO!

*chuckles*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 19:59:29

You probably think its a typo....
Ragers know its not ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2014, 20:01:49

You probably think its a typo....
Ragers know its not ;)

Meh, jokes on me LOL *blushes*
(•_•)

Kalick Game profile

Aug 20th 2014, 20:07:54

Nevermind. I need to get over it.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 2:23:44

http://earthgraphs.com/...A4EVER&warreport=Show

By the way, you can clearly see that Rage lost(or was well on the way to losing) well before MD or anyone else joined in. MD/Sol/PDM/Evo joined simply for convenience. We can run joint chats and not worry about it now.

You guys have 20 fewer hpm than icn, and half that of DK. They also started out 1.5x higher in nw as well. You can look at the graph and clearly see where MD entered, and the gap was already quite massive before that happened. Simply put, you had the same number of countries, but icn/tpa/dk were better prepped, they got the fs, they had the nw advantage and they have better activity. MD, et al were just icing on the cake.

Suncrusher Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 2:45:41

mmmm icing

Cokesplash Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 2:53:32

pooop

Ratm Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 4:51:03

Tella don't forget our FS was on PDM, not those 3 clans. Lotta hits not going towards "DIT." (teehee! DIT...)

And the "backstabbing" term is pretty interesting. Hawkster only returned at the very end of last set. In fact, it was AFTER peace was declared. Me personally, I came back to this game (and RAGE) at the end of November last year. And with my time back I can't think of one thing MD did for us, or us for them, or anything at all between us that would suggest we were friends at all. I mean, there's still the shared mafia board in boxcar I guess?

Since I came back there have been some rough times for us. Some self inflicted, some not. At what point did MD give any help to RAGE in the last year? Was it when we were at rock bottom and then blind sided by MD's good and long time friends at LCN? Or the second time in the same set RAGE was blind sided by MD's good and long time friends at LCN? Or was it when LaF stomped on us last fall? Or was it just the time where MD absorbed our members purely for its own benefit? It's baffling to me that this is still used as some sort of ammunition against us. To hold something like that over your friend's head is being a piss poor friend IMO. Especially when it was done with such obviously impure intentions in the first place. "Moral decay," indeed.

I mean, it's such a silly platform to stand on, isn't it? There was no sacrifice in bringing RAGE in. There was no risk. There was no overall downside for you at all. It's not like you guys provided RAGE with food and shelter. This isn't that sort of game. You provided a tag. YOUR tag. A service any clan would have done to better themselves. Afterall, more members is more members. More hits for your wars. More activity on your boards. To me, RAGE coming to MD was much more beneficial to MD than it was to RAGE. That's just how this game works.

Even if you argue MD did such a great service to RAGE by giving us "safe harbor," there aren't many in the clan now that were even around for that. Self included, as I stated before. We have a lot of new recruits and old returning members. Claiming we backstabbed somebody just doesn't resonate at this point.

Please don't take any of this as whining. Don't even take this as "stating the facts," because it isn't. I'm just voicing my opinion and trying to provide you with a perspective from the other side of the table.

Alin Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 4:58:17

MD always had his hands full because Sof looks, set after set, for a method(any) to nail us down.

Altough the LCN part is kinda messy and, there, both sides should take the blame ( like both LCN and RAGE). ... miss communication

But whatever. This game change, it`s part of it. Once worst enemies become sometimes best friends. Once friends become sometimes worst enemies. However ... IT was freaking to "SOON"! and some people feel back-stabbed ( + the fact you jumped in a war where your ally FSsed and had the numbers from the start).

Edited By: Alin on Aug 21st 2014, 5:01:19

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 6:41:01

Ratm, md did much the same for rage that sov and sof did. Sov provided the same type of support, just without having rage join the tag.

And Lcn hitting you means you turn around and drop a long standing dp to both sol and md and then fs them in the same set??? And yet you think that's not backstabbing? Not to mention the entire issue with Lcn two sets ago boiled down to miscommunication because fdf disappeared without relating what was going on to you guys. Sure, the set before that Lcn blindsided you guys, but what should md have done about that? Break an fdp and fs them over it? Oh wait, that's what you did....

Atryn Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 12:31:51

Originally posted by Ratm:
Tella don't forget our FS was on PDM, not those 3 clans. Lotta hits not going towards "DIT." (teehee! DIT...)

And the "backstabbing" term is pretty interesting. Hawkster only returned at the very end of last set. In fact, it was AFTER peace was declared. Me personally, I came back to this game (and RAGE) at the end of November last year. And with my time back I can't think of one thing MD did for us, or us for them, or anything at all between us that would suggest we were friends at all. I mean, there's still the shared mafia board in boxcar I guess?

Since I came back there have been some rough times for us. Some self inflicted, some not. At what point did MD give any help to RAGE in the last year? Was it when we were at rock bottom and then blind sided by MD's good and long time friends at LCN? Or the second time in the same set RAGE was blind sided by MD's good and long time friends at LCN? Or was it when LaF stomped on us last fall? Or was it just the time where MD absorbed our members purely for its own benefit? It's baffling to me that this is still used as some sort of ammunition against us. To hold something like that over your friend's head is being a piss poor friend IMO. Especially when it was done with such obviously impure intentions in the first place. "Moral decay," indeed.

I mean, it's such a silly platform to stand on, isn't it? There was no sacrifice in bringing RAGE in. There was no risk. There was no overall downside for you at all. It's not like you guys provided RAGE with food and shelter. This isn't that sort of game. You provided a tag. YOUR tag. A service any clan would have done to better themselves. Afterall, more members is more members. More hits for your wars. More activity on your boards. To me, RAGE coming to MD was much more beneficial to MD than it was to RAGE. That's just how this game works.

Even if you argue MD did such a great service to RAGE by giving us "safe harbor," there aren't many in the clan now that were even around for that. Self included, as I stated before. We have a lot of new recruits and old returning members. Claiming we backstabbed somebody just doesn't resonate at this point.

Please don't take any of this as whining. Don't even take this as "stating the facts," because it isn't. I'm just voicing my opinion and trying to provide you with a perspective from the other side of the table.

MD provided tag protection and a separate identity within MD (all labeled RAGE) to help hold the community together. When Darrian showed up and decided to take the clan back out of MD, he had a solid organized group to start with with their own dedicated boards, activity, etc. Ever since then, MD and RAGE had an FDP and there were never any hits exchanged between the two. I was frequently in RAGE's warchat anytime I saw hits on RAGE by anyone, including being the first in there when LCN hit. We offered up our warbot and I went back through our list of RAGE members and contact info to have our bot text people to get online as help to FDF (before he was ousted).

Yes, this is all "within the past year".

On the FA front, we also always encouraged our allies to pact RAGE, even if not all of them did.

IMHO, our relations were very good with RAGE until Darrian took over and then much worse when Robyn/Sov took over.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 16:34:10

Yeah, I can affirm the pacting part as well. We(being most of the current people involved in the war) tried to get as many people to pact you guys as we could when you re-established the tag. Honestly, I don't know how the whole lcn thing started, but i don't remember you guys trying to get md or anyone to step in and ask lcn to stop. I could be wrong though...

Colo Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 21:12:08

For a group who "loves to war", I am confused why sof/rage/laf just quit fighting.