Verified:

Hawkster Game profile

Feb 5th 2015, 16:51:50

The Lancet is a major medical journal that most experts follow, and yes like most published media it is undoubtedly biased. (one can make such claims about most like CNN, FOX, New York Times, Wikipedia, etc, etc, etc) It is still a source of info or a tool.

Originally posted by mrford:
Scheibner has stated that infection with diseases such as Polio, Measles, Whooping Cough and Rubella pose no danger and are actually beneficial for the development of a child's immune system. She claims that the only reason children die or suffer permanent disability from these diseases is due to medical mismanagement.

Nope not kidding, that is based on numerous other people's work (Ronne just one of). Interestingly some of this widely accepted, in particular about the Measles. It was like only 5 - 10 years ago that most news reported ground breaking research that Measles could cure cancer. So no definitely NOT kidding you on this, and doubt you will find many exports to think so either.

Originally posted by mrford:
Scheibner claims that injuries and death attributed to shaken baby syndrome, including retinal bleeding, broken bones, fractured skulls and detached retinas are actually caused by vaccination.
Sorry I am not familiar with that quote, as I already knew about Scheibner being ridiculed in particular about their SIDS research, to be honest I do not pay much attention to it, nor about SIDS in general. I know next to nothing on that topic.