Verified:

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:23:43

as NukEvil pointed out... we all have veins in our neck. Otherwise we'd be dead!

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:23:43

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
You're gonna show me a noob with my profile? You mean my rankings when I actually play? How many sets have you won, Scott

Again, you keep asking for more and more information. I was simply pointing out your nerd rage.

Thanks for proving my point. I think the lack of veins in your neck may have deprived your brain of oxygen.

I didn't say anything to you about bots and tech in those messages. You tried leveraging a separate forum post for your claim that happened later, this is not being completely honest.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:24:06

Originally posted by Kingme:
Fine... I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

2nd Place $40,870,508 NW

But the true question is... Do you have veins or tissues in your neck?

No, I don't eat tissues.

You eat from your neck? You have some fluffed up anatomy.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:25:11

You're gonna show me a noob with my profile? You mean my rankings when I actually play? How many sets have you won, Scott

Again, you keep asking for more and more information. I was simply pointing out your nerd rage.

Thanks for proving my point. I think the lack of veins in your neck may have deprived your brain of oxygen.

I didn't say anything to you about bots and tech in those messages. You tried leveraging a separate forum post for your claim that happened later, this is not being completely honest.

Lol but I knew your country you lieing hunk of fluff. Quit making fluff up. You either know you did it or you are too stupid to remember what you did less than a month ago.

Edited By: Scott on Aug 13th 2016, 3:27:29
See Original Post

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:25:58

FYI - those tissues could be used better to dry those tears.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:26:19

Fine... I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

2nd Place $40,870,508 NW

But the true question is... Do you have veins or tissues in your neck?

No, I don't eat tissues.

Do you eat through your ass? Even with you I assumed the standard consumption path of mouth -> neck(which entails the throat if you didn't know) -> esophagus -> rest of your gut

Edited By: ssj4goku17 on Aug 13th 2016, 3:29:28

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:28:03

You should edit that again so it makes sense.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:28:23

Lol but I knew your country you lieing hunk of fluff. Qui making fluff up. You either know you did it or you are too stupid to remember what you did less than a month ago.

Scott, what's it mean if You know My country and I don't know Yours? It means yours goes unnoticed in the lower ranks. And no, I don't remember what asshole talked what fluff to me a month ago...accept Clint. Maybe you remember all of these things with that 'busy' life of yours

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:31:57

Lol I showed you mine you dumb fluff. You are ignoring it desperately trying to poke a hole in the truth.

Remembering what you did a month ago is something I would expect everyone with an IQ of 90 or so to be able to do, given the length and utter nerd rage involved.

What's next, you need my social security card, nail clippings, Video recording of you crying at your keyboard?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:34:44

Photo from right after you did it... Happy now?

http://www.relatably.com/...erdy-memes/MmmFum24U.jpeg

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:35:19

Lol I showed you mine you dumb fluff. You are ignoring it desperately trying to poke a hole in the truth.

Remembering what you did a month ago is something I would expect everyone with an IQ of 90 or so to be able to do, given the length and utter nerd rage involved.

What's next, you need my social security card, nail clippings, Video recording of you crying at your keyboard?

Do you have all that evidence? And what am I ignoring exactly? You specifically mentioned about remembering countries from a month ago...you missed my point that you Remembered me and you weren't worth remembering. I do recall the country once you showed me, though, as I already stated.

And no Scott, IQ is not related to memorizing useless bullfluff from an online troll. I think that would actually qualify for a lower IQ...

Desperado Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:35:26

... why are you hitting human players for mediocre acreage when you can hit a bot for the same with 0 risk.

Enjoy getting retal'd for double the acreage *facepalm*

Retaled? You're cute

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:36:08

Now I remember...you were the only response I got that night.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:37:43

Do you have all that evidence? And what am I ignoring exactly? You specifically mentioned about remembering countries from a month ago...you missed my point that you Remembered me and you weren't worth remembering. I do recall the country once you showed me, though, as I already stated.

And no Scott, IQ is not related to memorizing useless bullfluff from an online troll. I think that would actually qualify for a lower IQ...

http://www.livescience.com/...redicts-intelligence.html

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:37:56

How's that busy life going, Scott? Keeping you busy I imagine, what with you being here to entertain me all night.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:38:58

I said "useless" bullfluff. Scott, how many red lights did you hit during the 2nd week of July?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:39:15

Wait, I thought you never sent ingame messages... Which is it?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:39:53

I said "useless" bullfluff. Scott, how many red lights did you hit during the 2nd week of July?

None, my drive to work has only stop signs.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:40:48

And if you are hitting red lights, you need to retake drivers Ed or buy a smaller truck.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:40:48

I'm surprised you noticed with sitting in the back of the short bus.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2016, 3:41:28

Everyone else was quoting, so I figured I would too.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:42:42

I never said never. You don't remember what I said? It wasn't too long ago...what's your IQ, Scott?

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:42:57

Well done, Celphi

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:44:40

Either you're lying or you really do live that close to a Dairy Queen

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:45:24

I never said never. You don't remember what I said? It wasn't too long ago...what's your IQ, Scott?

Lol... Touché... Clearly you don't know what trolling looks like.

Also, I haven't had it tested since high school, but it was in the 150s. Not having veins in your neck and all, I would suspect your is incredibly low given the lack of oxygen making it to your brain.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:45:31

Lmao celphi

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:47:21

Back roads my friend. Management at a defense contractor is similar to DQ though. We do make sweat treats.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:47:27

TLDR
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:48:59

Also, I haven't had it tested since high school, but it was in the 150s. Not having veins in your neck and all, I would suspect your is incredibly low given the lack of oxygen making it to your brain.

Clearly I don't know what trolling looks like when I've been doing it to you? And yes I'm sure your IQ is in the 150s...your EE play speaks volumes of it. Are you sure that was your score and not how many questions you answered?

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:49:52

Back roads my friend. Management at a defense contractor is similar to DQ though. We do make sweat treats.

I probably don't want to know what you and a bunch of guys are doing making "sweat treats", do I?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:50:59

Clearly I don't know what trolling looks like when I've been doing it to you? And yes I'm sure your IQ is in the 150s...your EE play speaks volumes of it. Are you sure that was your score and not how many questions you answered?

Trolling is not the same as crying. I thought you were dumb, not retarded... But fluff, you are retarded.

Did you just try to relate IQ to not being a solo server try hard? Lol

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:51:03

Btw, the question about your IQ wasn't serious. It was trolling you from your post about memory and its relation to you IQ when you didn't remember what I said...sorry to everyone reading this for having to explain it.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:51:41

Not trying hard is a fancy excuse for losing. You see, high IQ's don't have to try hard to do well. Exposed again, Scott.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:54:23

Not trying hard is a fancy excuse for losing. You see, high IQ's don't have to try hard to do well. Exposed again, Scott.

No, logging in and running turns for 10 minutes a day is not the same as sitting at your computer all day and immediatly sending someone a frantic message the instance someone spies them.

You have me beat on that front, you are way better at mindlessly sitting at your computer and playing a text based game... All day.

Keep nerd raging kid. This is fun.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:55:51

Btw, the question about your IQ wasn't serious. It was trolling you from your post about memory and its relation to you IQ when you didn't remember what I said...sorry to everyone reading this for having to explain it.

Then you should have actually articulated it that way... Simply claiming to troll =|= actual trolling.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:58:54

I take offense to this!

I'm online a lot because I'm in IT and at a computer all day anyway.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:01:19

No, logging in and running turns for 10 minutes a day is not the same as sitting at your computer all day and immediatly sending someone a frantic message the instance someone spies them.

You have me beat on that front, you are way better at mindlessly sitting at your computer and playing a text based game... All day.

Keep nerd raging kid. This is fun.

Is he actually making excuses for himself?? Lol that's precious.

This coming from a guy whose spent how many hours now 'mindlessly' posting on this forum with a guy who 'supposedly' sits at a computer playing a text based game all day? So what, you just do it all night then?

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:02:04

Then you should have actually articulated it that way... Simply claiming to troll =|= actual trolling.

I did...this must be your 150 IQ showing...

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:02:42

I take offense to this!

I'm online a lot because I'm in IT and at a computer all day anyway.

Are you like the IT guy from SNL, or are you a normal human?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:04:29

I did...this must be your 150 IQ showing...

All you got? You never answered the true question at hand, how low does your labia hang? Does it touch the floor or do you wrap it around your leg to keep it safe and rug burn free?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:05:28

Also, you made Prime cry and hurt his feelings. He thought he was a good mod :( 😭

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:05:55

I've been told I act to normal to be an IT guy.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:07:44

Also, you made Prime cry and hurt his feelings. He thought he was a good mod :( 😭

Well he's not. Good mods don't mod forums with a bias and stir the pot.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:08:20

What really is normal, KingMe? I'd love a 150IQ interpretation on this too, Scott *chuckle*

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:09:08

Might be the fact that you don't warm your pop tarts in the cd rom drive.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:10:12

What really is normal, KingMe? I'd love a 150IQ interpretation on this too, Scott *chuckle*

Why, you don't know how to spell Google or read a dictionary. Poor attempt at trolling 1/10. I gave you one point out of pitty.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:11:24

Well he's not. Good mods don't mod forums with a bias and stir the pot.

He is a better mod than you are at trolling... He has that going for him.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:13:23

Why, you don't know how to spell Google or read a dictionary. Poor attempt at trolling 1/10. I gave you one point out of pitty.

Dictionary comebacks are generally supposed to phase out around 3rd grade, bub.

Crackhead Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2016, 4:14:05

This thread has no merit

that is all

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:14:58

Dictionary comebacks are generally supposed to phase out around 3rd grade, bub.

That wasn't a troll or comeback. I am genuinely curious given you need simple things defined for you.